Sir’s R&R - Lent out for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As MC's are prone to do he then spoke for about twenty minutes, thanking us for coming, thanking the committee, thanking the volunteers and going over the rules for the event. I'm sure that it was all important but with Edward playing with my tits and me rubbing my ass on his cock I really wasn't listening.

As soon as the MC announced the traditional "Let the beatings begin," Edward was leading me by my leash out of the main dungeon/conference room over to a smaller room across the hall marked "Quiet Music Room." It was also filled with dungeon equipment but the music was softer and more mellow. To the great relief of my shoulders he released the clips holding my wrists and elbows together, sat and helped me to my knees. His cock came out of his pants, and immediately resumed worshiping it.

I was licking around the head and down the sensitive bottom of the shaft, sucking his balls, taking him deep to the entry to my throat watching him to see what worked, what he reacted to. I have a lot of tricks in my repertoire, some work on some men others don't. I had determined what he really liked when he started talking to someone behind me.

Edward put his hand on my head holding me in place half way down his cock, and told me,"get your ass up.: I put my hands down and slid my knees back switching from a kneeling position to an all fours one. I felt the strap between my legs loosened and pulled down out of my cunt.

I heard the slap of a crop hitting flesh a moment before the burning pain in my butt registered in my brain. The rain of blows on my ass, thighs and cunt were slow and methodical, spreading the pain and heat all over my backside. The hand on my head moved my head towards Edward his shaft entering my throat reminded me of where my concentration and efforts needed to be. I resumed concentrating on my worship of his cock and balls while the heat and pain intensified in my ass and cunt.

I didn't realize the blows from the crop had stopped until I felt a cock rub up and down my wet slit and slide slowly deep into my cunt. I knew immediately that whoever it was, was thick and long, he had entered slowly but had stretched me the entire way deep into my cunt. Edward took the opportunity to again pull my head towards him, driving his cock again into my throat.

Edward released his hand on my head and the person in my cunt took control. Using a firm grip on the body harness, rocking me back and forth as he fucked me. The rocking motion would pull Edwards cock out to my lips and then slowly pass it back through my mouth into my throat. while the cock in my cunt had similar in and out motions. I quickly realized that my purpose other than getting my breath when I could was to tongue massage the cock in my mouth as it passed back and forth through my mouth.

When Edward was out to my lips I could see his eyes though as he went in deeper my vision became limited. I could see that he was smiling, which greatly pleased me, knowing I was serving him well.

Once they had established their rhythm Edward and the gentleman in my cunt started talking, not about me, but about the fire whip show during the opening ceremonies. The objectification built the fire in my cunt even hotter, and I started squeezing my Kegels every time I felt him start to withdraw.

My orgasm caught me by surprise, my whole body tensed, ripples ran up and down my cunt, and I moaned around Edward's cock in my throat. It seemed to go on forever, but as it calmed down, I realized that the topic of conversation between the cock in my throat and the one in my cunt had changed to a discussion of what my cumming had felt like on their cocks. Listening to them discuss me that way sent a second wave through my body and another moan around Edward's cock.

I took the hint and started humming every time his cock entered my throat. I was soon rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Edwards hand on my head stopped the rocking allowing his cock to remain just inside my lips filling my mouth till it overflowed down my chin. He withdrew his cock, tilted my head up and mouthed the command, "swallow."

It took a few attempts to swallow all the cum my mouth before I took his cock and started cleaning it and where it had dripped onto his balls. Meanwhile the steady rhythm fucking my cunt started to pick up the pace, fucking me faster and harder, driving in deep every time. Master took my face between his two hand and held it, looking deep into my eyes as I felt the cock pulse repeatedly in my cunt, and a moan from whoever was filling me. Even as the pulses stopped in my cunt, he kept stroking until I felt him start to soften. He finally withdrew and pulled the strap back tight against my engorged clit, and pushed the plug back deep in my still burning ass as he cinched it even tighter than before.

Master released my face and I turned to clean my cunt off the cock that had used it and found myself looking into the eyes of the fire whip master. As he fed his cock covered in cum and my juices into my mouth to be cleaned he commented, "Thank you for volunteering to be set on fire as the demo body for my class tomorrow. It should be a fun class, at least for me."

He gave no other explanation as he pulled his now spotless cock from my mouth, shook Edward's hand, and walked out of the dungeon. I turned to give Edward a puzzled look and he responded with a smile and an explanation, "yes, I volunteered you to be his demo fire bunny for his fire class tomorrow." I could only respond, "Thank you Master."

Master clipped my elbow and wrist cuffs back together behind my back and took the ball gag that had been around my neck and inserted it into my mouth. He pulled a blindfold from his pocket a took away my sight. I felt him take the leash and I followed him. From the sounds I knew that we had left the quiet music dungeon, and likewise the harder rock music told me we had entered the main dungeon. Master had shortened the leash to make it easier for me to follow him through the crowd. As he led me through the dungeon I was constantly brushing against people but was not being groped.

Master stopped abruptly and I bumped into him. I could tell he was talking to several people but, could not really make out what was being said. Master took my leash right by my neck and led me over several feet, I was guessing out of the aisle. Master gave me a simple command, "Obey."

The new voice was female but commanding, "spread those legs slut!" A sharp crop strike hit my inner thigh when I was a bit too slow.

"Wider slut, like you want to get fucked" was her next command. With my legs that wide In the high heels I wasn't very stable. My elbows and wrists were released and then clipped together again in front of me, much to the relief of my shoulders. The relief was short lived as they were attached to something and raised above my head, stretching me out, but greatly adding to my stability. That was good because a spreader bar was attached to my ankle cuffs spreading my legs even further apart. Only that overhead support kept me standing.

The crotch strap was unbuckled and removed. Soft feminine hands ran up the inside of my thighs touching and exploring. They passed outside of my labia to my abs and then dipped back down across my clit and fingers went up my very wet still cum filled cunt.

Fingers drenched with my cunt juices and full of cum were brought to my lips and pushed into my mouth. Without being told Ilicked and sucked them clean, savoring the taste. She repeated that several times until apparently there wasn't much cum left dripping out of my cunt. As she pulled her fingers out the last time, she slapped me across the cheek, "Good slut."

I sensed her body heat behind me. She ran her hands down my stretched up arms, and reached around to cup and tightly squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. Her fingernails running down my sides tickled, until they started scratching across my still burning ass. She worked the plug in my ass. Pulling it out until the fat part passed my sphincter ring and then pushing it back in deep, slowly again and again, fucking my ass with the plug. She finally pushed it in fast and hard and started slapping my burning cheeks and the backs of my thighs. The burning sensations were completely rekindled by the time she stopped.

I lost track of her as she apparently stepped back to admire her work. My ears were filled with the sounds of the dungeon around me. The slaps of leather hitting flesh, the moans, the screams -some muffled, some not, the soft murmurs of voices all around me.

Suddenly a tongue licking my left nipple, now sucking on it. I relax into the pleasue, then it stops. A painful bite of a clamp grabbing the now swollen nib. The process repeats on my right nipple, then the same painful bite. Just as I start to recover from the bites a new pain as something heavy is attached to the clamps.

Her voice in my ear again, "those are bells on your tits, I want to hear them ring, shake those tits, make my bells ring.."

I hesitated, but a crop strike right on the clamped nipple sent a shock to my brain and I started shaking my tits as best I could in my restrained condition. Another crop strike on the other nipple, "Louder, I can't hear them"

The pain shaking the bells clamped on my nipples was excruciating, but so was the crop. I redoubled my efforts to shake my tits, until the pain forced me to stop. I braced for the pain of the crop, but it never came.

A finger teased my clit, if possible, making it stand even prouder. The pain in my nipples receded as I concentrated on the finger teasing my cunt and my clit. I screamed through the gag when the sensation of the bite of the clamp on my clit reached my brain.. A pain more than my poor nipples. I collapsed only the overhead cable to my arms left me standing.

My legs had almost recovered when the buzz of a vibrator was pressed against my cunt. In my status of sensory overload it took a moment or two for its presence to register in my consciousness. It moved to the plug in my ass and the vibrations and sensation went straight to my core, an amazing sensation. It moved again and when it touched the clamp attached to my clit, my entire cunt caught fire. It was as if someone had stuck a lit candle against it. The only sensation that I could register was that it burned. It was only held there a moment but the sensation was very slow to fade.

I felt the tension leaving my arms, the overhead line was being slowly lowered. The spreader bar holding my ankles was held in place and my body was pushed forward. As the overhead line was lowered I went to my knees.

The gag in my mouth was removed. A tug on my leash pulled my head forward and my face found itself deep in a very wet cunt. I didn't have to be told what to do, I started licking, searching for and finding the clit to lick and suck. The vibe was pushed into my cunt, braced against the floor to stay in place.

What a cornucopia of sensations, the taste on my tongue, the wetness my face was buried in, my nostrils filled with her scent, my nipples and clit screaming from the clamps and bells, the vibe in my cunt, passing through to the plug in my ass. All I could do was concentrate on serving the cunt that was on my tongue and my lips. It took a little bit for my fried brain to connect the sound of leather hitting flesh close by the sensation of the flogger working back and forth across my back. I was totally lost in the sensations when a flood of female ejaculate flooded my face and mouth causing me to gag, cough and sputter.

I started to descend from the cloud I was floating on. As I became more aware I knew I was laying down, I was warm and covered, my nipples were still screaming, my ass and clit were still on fire, my wrists and elbows were still clipped together, someone was holding my right breast and my head was on someone. My eyes opened to reveal I was no longer blindfolded, and I was looking up into Master's eyes and smiling face. As the fog cleared, I realized that he was holding me, at least my right breast and my head was on his lap.

"Welcome back to the living slut, you scared us." Was Master's greeting.

"What happened?" I asked.

Master smiled, "You made Mistress Elvira squirt and you passed out when you got a face and mouth full of it. You passed out, coughed a couple times then resumed breathing normally, I've just been watching you sleep till you came back. Would you like a water?"

"Yes please Master, that would be wonderful." I responded.

"I'm going to leave you here in Mistress Elvira's care while I get one for you. As you now know she is a sadist, but will take good care of you, and help with some of the pain slut is still feeling." With that Master eased out from under my head and a lady with beautiful long black hair took his place.

She smiled at me, well more of an evil grin. "Feeling better? You scared us, I've never seen that happen before. As your Master said, I am a renown sadist. I wanted you back with us when I removed the clamps, so you would get the full effect, but first we need to muffle your scream, so we don't scare the whole dungeon"

I realized that the clamps were still on and that was why my nipples and ciit were still hurting and on fire. She reached down and pulled a piece of cloth out of my cunt. It was soaking with my juice and the remaining cum from earlier. She wadded it into my mouth. She held one hand over my mouth to hold the soaked cloth in place and to help silence the scream. The other hand caressed my right breast and then quickly removed the clamp. The cloth and her hand were only partially successful in muffling my scream. Before I could react, she removed the clamp from the other nipple, I didn't have much scream left but voiced it all. She pinched and rolled both nipples, continuing the pain even though the clamps were gone.

She still had that evil grin as she said, "Only one more to go. This one will need a better muffler than my hand turned out to be." With that she stuffed what seemed like half her tit into my mouth with the cloth, reached down and removed the clamp from my clit. The only reason I didn't bite her nipple off is you can't scream and bite at the same time. Her rubbing it after the clamp was off was an ungodly mixture of pleasure and/or pain, I couldn't decide which. She removed the cloth from my mouth, and I bit her nipple; gently before I licked and sucked on it.

I realized that Master was back with my water. I sat up, took a long drink then leaned over kissed and thanked Mistress Elvira. She gave me a real smile, grabbed my hair and gave me a long deep kiss full of tongue in return.

Master took my leash and helped me to my feet, popped the ball gag back into my mouth and with one hand on the leash and the other one holding my flaming ass led me out of the dungeon. As we were leaving we met firewhip master who reminded Master that my body needed to be free of hair for the demo and no nylon panties to which Master replied, "She isn't allowed panties, ever." I giggled at the comment and Master added more heat to my ass with a hard slap.

As we got off the elevator master commanded simply, 'Down." I went to my knees and crawled the length of the hallway to the suite. Once in the suite, Master removed the body harness and the wrist, elbow and ankle cuffs and the plug from my ass. He swatted my ass hard and pointed at the bathroom. As he had football weekend when he took me to my room, I knew that he wanted me cleaned up and looking fresh when I came out of the bathroom.

There was already an enema set up in the bathroom. I filled my ass with the Castile soap enema, and stepped into the shower. My ass was still so toasted that the hot water rekindled the burn. I had to be very tender with my nipples and clit too. Surprisingly there was still a lot of firewhip master cum in my cunt. I douched twice to take care of that, the second one with cold water to tighten things back up. Out of the shower I released my enema, finding it acceptably clean so didn't do a second one. I did my make up only a bit on the slutty side, and brushed out my hair. I put the cuffs back on but left the nipple shields off, my nipples were just to tender. I strapped my heels back on and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked so fresh you couldn't tell what I had been through that evening, a look I knew Master wanted. One last thing, I lubed my ass figuring Master planned to use it sometime soon and extra lube always helps.

I put on a big smile and walked out of the bathroom swinging my hips. Master was laying on the bed wearing a silk robe, with a large erection sticking straight up. I asked, "Is that for me?"

Master replied, "All weekend long. I don't know how it went so long before I enjoyed that cute tight ass of yours."

I knelt between his legs, kissed the tip of his cock and kept solid eye contact as I slid my lips down the entire length of his beautiful cock. Master smiled, placed his hand on top of my head, holding me in place and said, "Oh no you don't slut. This is going up your ass and I want to enjoy every single moment of that fuck. Now tits on the mattress, knees wide, ass up and grab your ankles."

I moved over and got in the requested position. Master hooked my wrist cuffs to the respective ankles locking me in position. Master stood and admired the view for a bit and then walked over and grabbed something out of his bag.

He walked back and said, "I'm going to have to talk to your Sir, your ass doesn't hold color worth a damn." With that he used a slapper on my still burning ass to bring the color back to the glowing red that he wanted, before dropping the slapper on the bed, kneeling behind me and in on long slow steady push went balls deep in my ass till his hips hit my hot glowing ass.

"That is more like it, I can feel the heat radiating from that cute tight ass." Master said as he started to slowly pump in and out, before picking up speed and depth, slamming his hips into my ass with each stroke. I was again lost in a mixture of sensations, the glorious feeling of master fucking my ass hard, the fire burning in my ass, and the pain every time Master's hips slammed into that burning ass. A short time later my bruised nipples announced that they wren't happy sliding back and forth on the decorative bed spread, but by then all I cared about was Master slamming his cock deep and hard in my cunt.

Master didn't even miss a stroke, fucking me through both of my orgasms, until he slammed in extra hard, moaned and then collapsed across my back. He pulled us over onto our sides. His cock still hard and deep in my ass. We laid that way, Master playing with and abusing my tits and very sore nipples. Master finally slipped from my ass. I rolled over and we exchanged a long deep kiss. I slid down resting my head on his abs, licked and sucked his cum and my ass off his cock then held it in my mouth gently licking and sucking. His hand came down and gently stroked my head, before just resting it there. I soon heard rhythmic breathing and gentle snoring.

The sun was up when I woke up. Master had said that we needed to be down for the fire demo by 10:30 and it was only 9:00. I slipped out of bed to use the bathroom. I explored the rest of the suite. Through a door was a large living space with a small kitchen. There was another bathroom and two doors into other bedrooms. I could hear soft snoring in at least one of the rooms.

There was a gentle knocking on the hallway door. When I asked who, the reply was "Catering." Forgetting I was completely naked except for cuffs and heels I opened the door. The young kid's eyes got big as he saw me but pushed the cart into the room. He pointed out which of the carafes had regular and which had decaf coffee. There was also orange juice and a variety of breakfast rolls. There was a couple bills that Master had left on the table which I used to tip the boy though I'm sure the view was more than enough tip for him as he rushed back out of the room