Sir’s R&R - Lent out for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do remember that of the five submissives around the table, only were in a chair. One was kneeling, being hand fed by her dominant, and the other two had plates on the floor, one eating using utensils and the other one with her hands fastened behind her back eating the food her master had cut up and placed on her plate.

When I got back to Master's place, he motioned me out from under the table and told me to crawl and repair my makeup and return to his side. I crawled to the bathroom, washed the accumulated cum and cunt juice from my face and redid my make up. Not quite as good as the first time but was pretty sure no one was going to pay much attention.

When I crawled back to Master, he helped me onto the horse and fastened my wrist and ankle cuffs to hooks on the horse. A strap was run across my waist and clamps were placed on my still very sore nipples with a too short chain that ran under the horse keeping a constant pull on my poor nipples. Master leaned down and kissed me before placing the blindfold over my eyes.

I could hear people milling around and constant conversations but couldn't really tell what was being discussed other than knowing I was probably at least one topic. I felt a finger run up and down my cunt, then fingers pushing into my cunt. As I was concentrating on them I felt a cock touch my lips, I immediately opened allowing it to slide deep into my mouth over my tongue. As I worked to lick and suck the cock sliding in and out of my mouth the fingers were replaced with something significantly larger. Whoever it was took it slow working it in and out a little deeper each time. Since I was strapped down and couldn't move, I decided it was best if I concentrated on the cock in my mouth. While I had no control over how deep he went, I could control how I used my tongue to caress it and how hard I was sucking.

The two of them got into sync both slowly going deep into my cunt and throat together and then withdrawing till on cock was just inside my lips laying on my working tongue and the other was withdrawn so far, my cunt felt empty. Both my cunt and throat cycled between that full and empty feeling, sometimes they sped up and sometimes they went so slow I was getting desperate for air before my throat opened enough for me to get a breath.

I finally relaxed enough to start listening to what was going on around me. The two who were using me were discussing a scene they had watched the night before. I then picked up the sound of leather hitting flesh. From the rhythm and the girl's verbal reactions it sounded like two Doms were spanking her ass. As I was listening the spanking stopped and soon her yelps changed to moans, in my mind I imagined one of the guys who had been spanking her was now fucking her while she still hung from the cross.

One thing about being blindfolded in a dungeon, sometimes the mental picture you create from the sounds is probably better than what the real scene looks like. In my mind I could see the dom slamming into her stripped glowing red ass.

My attention returned front and center as the two who had me spitroasted both started going fast and hard into my throat and cunt. I felt the cock in my cunt swell even bigger and felt the pulses as it unloaded deep in me as that dom moaned as he came. The one in my throat was not far behind before pulling out and painting my face as he came. He came back into my mouth, and I licked and sucked him clean, before thanking him for using me.

It was clear that whoever was next wanted my ass. I felt the plug pulled from my ass and cold lube worked into my ring. Whoever was taking my ass was fortunately smaller than the cock that had been in my cunt, but still big enough to stretch the sphincter as he worked his way through that and slowly went in and out, a bit deeper each time till I felt his hips against my ass.

As slowly as he had gone into my ass it only took a few more strokes before he was going fast and hard, his hips slamming into my ass as he drove in fast and hard. I didn't feel him cum before he was gone from my ass. Almost immediately I was sucking the cock that had just been in my ass. ATM not really my thing, but as long as it is from my ass, not really an issue.

As he was fucking my face, a new cock pushed into my still well lubricated and gaping ass. I was again spitroasted with my ass and throat both being vigorously fucked. The cock in my mouth drove deep into my throat and came hard straight down my throat.

I barely had time to clean the cock in my mouth and recover my breath when the cock in my ass gave to very hard thrusts and was gone. Again, I didn't feel him cum in my ass, but almost immediately I smelled my ass on the cock presented to my lips.

As I started to lick and suck that cock another cock slid easily into my gapped ass. As the cock in my mouth and throat pulled out and came all over my face, I was again presented with the cock that had been in my ass. That pattern repeated three more times. Until the last one drove in deep and hard into my ass and I felt pulse after pulse as he unloaded. He then slid a large plug into my ass before coming around and sliding into my mouth to clean his cum and my ass from his cock.

As I finished cleaning the last cock from my ass, the blindfold was removed. It took a bit for my eyes to readjust to the light. My ass and throat were both raw and sore, but seeing the look of pride on the faces of both Sir and Master made me feel better, although Sir's smile may have been due to Susan's head bobbing in his crotch.

As I looked around over to the cross my thoughts proved to be correct. One dom with a paddle was staying at the cross and as each dom brought their sub up to the cross, she was stretched onto the cross and both doms proceeded to turn either flog her or paddle her ass bright red before the sub's dom fucked her. She was then taken down for after care by her dom and the next sub strung up onto the cross. I smiled when I realized that the Dom's had two sub assembly lines, the cross and my ass.

I looked down and was surprised to see a dish on the floor under my head. It had collected all of the cum that had either dripped off my face or out of my mouth from the train that had enjoyed my oral services. As I watched Master led Mistress over crawling on a leash. The bowl was emptied into a glass and given to Mistress to drink. She hesitated but a look from Master convinced her to behave. Not sure why she gave me the dirty look when she finished or what she had done to earn that task instead of me.

Most of the guests were leaving for the night's opening ceremonies. Master and Mistress greeted them as they left. I notice that Mistress was still on a leash and still had a cum moustache.

I was still strapped to the horse. Sir was the last to leave. He came over and hugged me, told me he was very proud, slapped my ass and left taking Susan and to my surprise, Mistress with him.

With all the guests gone, Master dimmed the lights, and walked up behind me and with no further foreplay slid deep into my cunt in one long slow push. Without a word he started a long slow leisurely fucking of my cunt. No rush no extra movements, just a slow piston in and out the full depth of my cunt. Filling me up and then leaving me feeling empty, stroke after stroke. I felt the tension leave my body as it just relaxed into the cock massaging deep inside of me. In my exhausted state I might have fallen asleep as he slow fucked me.

But suddenly I was wide awake as Master stroked out, leaving my cunt feeling empty my ass exploded as both ass cheeks were suddenly on fire. Master never changed his slow in and out pace, but each time he left me empty, both ass cheeks exploded in pain as leather slappers hit both cheeks at the same time, just before his cock began its slow return to the depths of my cunt. I tried not to tense knowing the blows were coming, but Master was so rhythmic with his pattern that I couldn't help but anticipate the explosions of burning pain in my ass, each and every time. The only alteration of the rhythm was about half the time Master hit bottom up instead of top down on my ass, catching that tender spot where the thigh meets the ass.

Of course, every time Master's cock went deep in my cunt it pushed against the large plug deep in my much used and abused ass from that evening causing it to pull against the bruised sphincter and move inside my ass. A strange mixture of sensations not completely unpleasant.

My orgasm caught me by complete surprise. My cunt locked onto Master's cock, I screamed as my body went rigid and cramped from my toes to my fingers. Master started to pound my cunt hard and fast before I felt him go over the edge, slam in deep, and the pulse after pulse in my cunt as he unloaded deep inside. As my orgasm died down, Master stayed deep in my cunt enjoying the after shocks that ran up and down the length of my cunt, caressing his cock.

I finally felt his slip from my cunt and eagerly accepted it into my mouth and throat to be licked and sucked clean. My mind wandered to why I loved the taste of the mixture of cum and my cunt, much better than either wonderful treat alone. As I finished cleaning, Master still left his cock deep in my mouth enjoying the suction and tongue massage I was still giving his cock.

Master finally withdrew and released me from the horse. A leash on my collar as he led me to the bathroom, where he left me with the simple command, "Repair yourself and come join me." As soon as Master closed the door, I collapsed onto the floor confused as to what Master wanted. I finally remembered from the football weekend when Master had done the same thing after rescuing me from the gangbang. He wanted me to look like I had just arrived for a party, not the well-used slut I was now.

A douche and a couple of enemas flushed the cum from my cunt and ass. A second cold water douche sent a shiver through my body but certainly restored the appearance of my cunt. The long hot shower cleansed my entire hair and body of cum, lube, and Lord knows what else. By the time I stepped out and looked in the mirror I felt human again. I spent the next twenty minutes restoring the look to the one that Master had invited to the weekend. Makeup a bit on the slutty side, hair teased higher and wilder than I ever wore it. Nipples were tweaked till they stood proud. I assumed Master was taking me back down to the event, so I strapped the stilettos back onto my feet. I figured Master would dress me as the slut or eye candy he wanted me to be that night, so I stopped at that.

I was surprised when I opened the bathroom door and did my catwalk stroll out into the bedroom to find that Master was standing waiting for me, completely naked. He took my hand and led me to bed.

For a man of any age his stamina was amazing. We did it missionary style, we did it doggie style in both my cunt and ass, I rode him, I rode him reverse cowgirl while he fingered my ass, he folded me in half and fucked me, then did it again to fuck my ass. I can't even describe a couple of the ways he fucked me; I didn't know my body bent that way. Not only was he insatiable, but he also never ran out of cum! He filled my cunt, my ass, my throat and then painted my face, twice, for weeks my hair never felt so smooth and shiny.

He finally fell asleep laying on his back. I slipped down and spent the night sleeping with my head resting on his midsection gently sucking on his cock like a pacifier, trying to ignore the soreness in my ass, cunt, thighs, and back.

In the morning, we had a leisurely shower together and he pulled a beautiful leather halter minidress out of the closet for me to wear along with my ankle strap stilettos. We were enjoying the breakfast rolls and coffee when Sir knocked on the door.

Sir and Susan were dressed and looked nice, Mistress was still naked, crawling and looked like she had endured a rough night. Sir released her leash, and she crawled over to her room. Master and Sir stepped back into the hallway and talked for several minutes. When they came back Master hugged me and thanked me for a wonderful weekend. He told me that "Sir had graciously offered to take me home saving, Master a trip several hours out of his way.

Master removed the jeweled collar I had worn all weekend and presented it to me along with the earrings and nipple shields, in a beautiful display folder. The collar I had worn on Friday replaced it. Master gave me one last long hug and deep kiss before handing my leash to Sir, along with a request that he be allowed to borrow me again.

Sir took the leash and assured Master that would be arranged very soon. As we were leaving the elevator someone asked Sir if I had been Duke's girl for the weekend. Sir replied that I had, and the gentleman said, "You can always tell Duke's girls on Sunday morning, that is why we call him Duke. Several people laughed including Sir. When we got to the car, I asked Sir what the gentleman meant. 'You may not have noticed how bowlegged you are walking today, like John Wayne, aka Duke, but that is how most of his girls walk after a night with Duke." I turned four shades of red and tried to pull my legs painfully closer together for the long ride home.

I slept most of the way home in the back seat. When Sir dropped me off, he helped me into the house and made a point of carrying the jewel folder from Duke. He told me to be very careful with the set, "Those are jewels, not crystals. You don't want to know what that gift is worth. But it does tell you what an impression slut made on him."

Another memorable weekend as Sir's, who knows what will happen next Saturday when I show up kneeling naked on his doorstep.