Sir, Yes Sir!

Story Info
A hard officer becomes a slut for his recruit.
6.2k words
4.02
21.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just want to start by saying I haven't had much experience writing erotica and this is just a way for me to deal with my lust without actually masturbating. On that note, please feel free to offer criticism and ways to improve but I beseech you to do so gently. And yes, I agree, I'm writing this disclaimer to absolve myself of all cardinal sins of erotic writing or writing in general. Please enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: All characters mentioned are purely fictitious. Any similarities to real life personnel is purely coincidental. There are no minors referenced in this story and all characters are written to be aged 18 or older.

Basic Military Training Battalion, Charlie Company line. 1900H

"Listen up! My name is Lieutenant Chris Low, Platoon Commander of Platoon 3 in the Basic Military Training Battalion, Charlie Company. All 42 of you limp-dicks are under my charge and I will be damned if I let you skiving fucktards get fat and lazy. My job is to wipe the civilian mindsets out of your little sissy boy brains and get you ready with the crucial fundamentals and physique any proud soldier should have! Understood?!" I exclaimed, exerting dominance over the 42 fresh recruits sitting in front of me. I stood tall as I looked down upon these weak 18-20-year-old boys, mouths gaping in shock as if waiting for their mothers' tits.

I was left hanging with coy murmurs as the boys turned to whisper to each other.

"I SAID, UNDERSTOOD?!" I growled causing the boys to flinch.

"Yes sir!" the boys chorused in the halfhearted manner most recruits give on their first week.

"Fuck you! The lot of you, get down and give me 20!" I shouted.

No one moved.

"Little fuckers! 20 push-ups, you dumb fucks! Fuck it! Make it 40! At my command!"

The boys scrambled to their feet and got in a push up position.

"DOWN!" I commanded.

"ONE!" the boys counted, some struggling to get their first push-up in.

"DOWN!" I commanded again.

"TWO!" The boys counted.

And so on...

Now would be a good time to introduce myself proper. My name is Chris low, much like these boys, I was required to join the army for 2 years at the age of 18. All men are required to do so under the Military Conscription Act mandated by the local government. I am 20 years old now and this would be the last batch of recruits I would have to take before I complete my military service. My two years as a soldier has kept my body lean, with defined muscle tone and broad shoulders. However, being Asian, I was 5'7 and 75lbs, much smaller than most recruits that come in every batch, considering that they were usually non-asian. My recruits were a mix of ethnicities in order to build harmony and camaraderie without racial bias. That meant that every batch I would be surrounded by whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc. and every batch, I would have to prove myself as a commander to these dumbasses who think that I am smaller and weaker. I must run faster, work harder and push further than every recruit and so far, I have managed to do so. I was the commander in my company that no one fucks with and I was proud of that.

"Down!" I exclaimed, my throat getting parched from the shouting.

"FOR-TY." The recruits grunted as many fell to the floor unable to get up.

"Next instructions! You all have 15 minutes! Wash up and change to your civilian clothing! You will leave camp for your weekend at 2000H sharp. Anyone late and the whole platoon will not be going home this weekend! Understood?!"

"Yes sir!" the recruits chorused with enthusiasm, as if the fatigue from the push-ups were all gone.

Like clockwork, 2000H sharp, 42 recruits dressed in civilian clothing lined up at the gate. Ready to leave. I conducted the last parade and dismissed the recruits. A quick right turn and the recruits marched out the gates before breaking out of formation and rushing off. I waited for the gate to clear before heading back to the office. I was the only one left in the office since all my fellow officers and superiors had left and I was the duty officer for the weekend. This meant that I would be the only one in the company line over the weekend and I would have to be the main point of contact should anything happen over the weekend. I took off my boots and melted into my chair. A week's worth of physical and mental fatigue settling into my body. I laid still for 20 mins before finally overcoming the inertia of getting up for a shower. I went up to my bunk and grabbed a small black duffle bag. Inside, was my soap, a towel, my sleeping attire, a 4" pink dildo and a pair of lacey pink cheeky panties.

I know the last two items are out of place but let me explain. I grew up in a very strict traditional asian family. There was always pressure on me to perform well and be the best, a pressure amplified by the fact that I was the only son. Growing up, I witnessed how my younger sister had less pressure and attention from my parents and I yearned for her carefree life. I began to crave having a female mindset and having little control of the decisions in my life. The feminist in me knows that this is a gross misconception fueled by the traditional conservative mindsets, but it quickly became my darkest fantasy and a shameful secret I engage in whenever I was alone at home. I would steal my sister's clothes from her dressers and put them on before posing in front of my mirror. As I posed, my stress and expectations faded away. All that mattered was the cute girl looking back at me in the mirror, her only goal was to look pretty and be happy; pure bliss.

At the age of 19, I was commissioned as an officer in the army and my parents were gleaming with pride, but the pressure to be masculine and in charge only made my feminine cravings worst. By now, my feminine tendencies had already escalated beyond the visual and I now found sexual release as I started masturbating in feminine wear. I bought my own panties and the pink dildo online which I've used to satisfy my urges every weekend for the past 11 months. I was almost addicted, okay who am I kidding, I'm addicted. Having heard that I would have to spend my weekend in camp, my feminine urges overcame my logical facilities and I decided to bring the panties and dildo to camp.

Being an officer, I knew exactly where all the cameras were, so I knew the only truly private places were the bathrooms and bunks. I would have masturbated in the bunks but that would have been a mess and a messy bunk was a cardinal sin in a military setting. I brought my black duffel to the officer's bathroom but was greeted with a sign stating that the water for the officer's bathroom would be shut over the weekend due to maintenance. This meant that the only bathroom I could use was the recruits' bathroom. I went downstairs to the recruits' bunks and patrolled each bunk to ensure that no one was around. I calculated the risk of being caught but my urges won that fight and I decided to indulge myself in the recruits' toilet.

I headed to the bathroom and entered a cubicle with a toilet bowl. I put down the lid and placed my bag on the lid. I stripped down and placed my clothes in my bag before hanging my bag on the door hook. I took out the panties and put them on. The lace material caressed my calves and thighs as I put them on slowly, the soft brushes of the panties on my legs playfully teased my senses and I could feel my cock get harder. I pulled the panties over my toned ass allowing the panties to give me the slightest wedgie. I could feel the panties rub against my asshole, further stiffening my cock. I then pulled the panties over my now hard cock and tucked my cock between my legs. Being asian, my cock wasn't expected to be big, but I have the absolute misfortune of being small even for an asian. Erect, my cock was only 3.5" which was sad really, but it did make me look smooth when I tucked my cock in panties. I was also shaved around my cock although it did begin to have a stubble from not shaving for a whole week. I enjoyed the feeling of panties over my shaved private, so much more intimate and pleasurable. I posed for a while and when I felt ready, I sat on the toilet lid and spread my legs. As I spread my legs, my panty covered penis was now on full display and my asshole was on full display. The cool air grazed my asshole sending a chill down my spine. I watched as my cock twitched in my panty, too small to even create a noticeable bulge.

Suddenly, the wind on my asshole felt stronger as I looked up to notice the door creeping open slowly. In panic, I kicked the door close with my panties still on display. The door slammed shut with a loud snap. I held the door close with my leg, holding on to the sides of the cubicle to support myself, my dildo still in my hand. I stayed completely still to listen for any movement outside. My heart pounded quickly, almost deafening. I breathed deeply and quietly, calming myself down. I sat still for a good 10 minutes before convincing myself that I was alone. I tried to persuade myself that this was too risky but the panties rubbing against my cock soon won that argument and I reoriented myself, this time making sure I locked the door.

Looking at my own panty covered cock, my arousal continued to grow. I brought the dildo to my mouth and kissed the tip. That was usually how I started. The moment I kissed my dildo, down the rabbit hole I went. I closed my eyes to imagine my dildo as a cock. The image of me sucking a cock in panties was a huge turn on for me. I began to suck my dildo more passionately. I pushed the pink dildo into my mouth and began to suck quickly and aggressively. As I fucked my mouth with one hand, I rubbed my dick with the other, rubbing my cock as if it was a clit over my soft lace panties. I could feel my mouth filling with spit from the dildo rubbing against my oral cavity. I pulled the dildo out of my mouth, dripping with spit. My mouth slightly sore from all the friction. I pulled the panty to the side, exposing my asshole before bringing the wet dildo towards my ass. I guided the tip of the dildo towards my asshole I slowly pushed it in. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, temporarily loosening my asshole, giving just enough time for the dildo to push through and fully enter my asshole. As the dildo slide in, a moan escaped my lips and I smiled in pleasure. I was fully comfortable with taking a 4" dildo up my ass, considering how much practice I've had. I've never tried anything bigger, but the thought has crossed my mind. I continued to fuck my ass with the dildo, sliding in and out, faster and faster. My hips began to rock back and forth, and my breathing got heavier and heavier. My head leaned back, and my eyes clammed shut as I felt myself approach ecstasy. I reached under my panties and began stroking my stiff cock as I fucked my ass.

"Oh, fuck yes... fuck me hard. I'm such a slut." I cooed as I felt myself get closer to cumming. Then the moment came. I was about to blow my load. I fucked my ass harder, stroked my dick harder and I was smiling like a cock hungry slut.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh, so fucking good!" I moaned as I came right into my panties.

Three hard pumps and I was empty, my panties filled with a weeks' worth of cum. My hand and cock both glazed with my own filth. My breathing slowed down, and I lifted my head, a smile still on plastered on my face. I continued to hold my dick and I let go of the dildo, still buried in my ass, as I caught my breath. I opened my eyes in satisfaction.

Suddenly, a blinding flash burst in front of my face. I jumped to my feet; my eyes blinded from the flash. The dildo slipped out my ass and hit the floor, while my eyes slowly recovered vision. I looked up to see a phone being held just high enough for the camera to peek over the door and down at the toilet. I jumped and reached for the phone. The phone flew back just out of reach as I slammed my body against the door, unlocking the door by accident.

For a whole two minutes, the bathroom was filled with a deafening silence. I stood still, staring at the door just slightly cracked open, too afraid to see what was on the other side. I feel my knees begin to weaken and my heart rate begin to speed up. I swallowed my saliva, now audible due to the extreme silence in the bathroom. The drops of cum dripping off my hand and from my panties were deafening as they splashed on the tiled floor. The air was still.

"Oh, fuck yes... fuck me hard. I'm such a slut." The sound of a recording being played off a phone broke the silence. I recognized that voice, it was mine. My heart sank. I pushed the door open to see a tall white man, about half a head taller than me, holding up his phone, just high enough to block the view of his face, showing me a video of myself, a dildo up my ass, my hand on my cock, wearing nothing but a pink panty smiling and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Tsk tsk sir, what so we have here..." the man speaks. I recognize this voice all too well. Within the short span of five days, this voice has already asked to be excused from physical training on four occasions. The laziest, most unfit recruit I have ever had to train, Recruit Wayne T. Sullivan.

Rec. Sullivan was 18 years old, 6'3 and easily 340lbs. He was one of those overweight people who was always sweating and constantly had sweat stain on his shirt at the armpits and underboob area, a sight often the topic of mockery between us commanders. What was worst was his poor attitude. He refused to even attempt getting fitter as he always found a way to get out of physical training. There was always a sore ankle or a stomachache with him. He also had the biggest stash of food in his locker in his bunk. We always get a recruit like him in each batch, but Rec. Sullivan was by far the worst. We called him Fat Sully in the office.

I stood in shock as I scanned the body in front of me, tapping away on his phone. Fat Sully was wearing an obnoxious black and yellow striped polo tee that was way too small, leaving his belly exposed. He wore denim jeans obviously too short for him, exposing the high white socks he was wearing inside his worn-out white sneakers. He was typing on his phone with his phone with his fat fingers as he sniggered to himself.

"There we go, now this little video is up on my cloud. So that just leaves what we're going to do about you, sir." He mocked as he made eye contact sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Get out!" I shouted as my commanding instinct kicked in and I slammed the door close trying to get to my bag.

BAM! The door was stopped by a fat hand, keeping it open, trapping my bag behind it and out of my reach.

"Now now, let's not get all feisty sir. I don't think you're in the position to make demands. Nice panties by the way. Very cute, very sexy." Fat sully Mocked.

My face now red with embarrassment.

"Look Fa- I mean Recruit Sullivan, this is-" I stammered

"Are you blushing sir? How cute! I compliment you and you're blushing already" Fat Sully cuts me off.

"I just came back to get the carton of milk that was about to go bad in my locker when I heard a door slam from the toilet. Imagine my surprise when I came into the toilet to hear moaning from one of the cubicles, I just had to find out who it was, maybe it was a hot girl. And imagine how shocking it was when I saw my platoon commander fucking his ass and rubbing his cock while wearing panties, I just had to film it down!" Fat Sully gloated.

I was left speechless. My body was growing weaker and I needed to sit down but I couldn't move. A cool breeze blew in causing me to shiver, just enough to reboot my body control.

"S-Sullivan, I-I know this looks bad b-but you can't tell anyone about this. N-no one will respect me if this gets out." I pleaded, stuttering.

"Oh my sir, look how fast you got to begging. Aren't you the famously no-nonsense LTA Low of platoon 1? What happen to that high and mighty attitude of yours?" Fat Sully teased.

I stood silent.

"What? No reply? I expected better sir. No worries, I won't tell anyone... if you do exactly as I say." Fat Sully said with a smirk on his face.

"W-what do you want, Sullivan?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I think I change in power dynamic is what I want for now. I don't like you calling me Recruit Sullivan all the time, what do you think you should call me instead?" he probed.

"S-sir?" I asked.

"Oh no, that's what I call you. I don't think you should call me sir. I think you should call me Daddy. Yes, Daddy is good, since I own your ass now. Call me Daddy understood?" Fat sully said as he leaned in.

"Yes."

Fat sully grabbed my face in one hand and lightly slapped my face three times with the other.

"Hmm, doesn't seem like you understand instructions as well as I thought. Yes what?" Fat Sully warned as he shook my face with his hand.

"Yes Daddy." I conceded as I looked away from his eyes.

"Very good! Moving on, our platoon took so must time to get clean this toilet till it was up to your standard, and now you've gone and dirty it with that filthy cum of yours. So, here's what you're going to do. You're going to clean up all your filth by my standards. Get started." He instructed, releasing my face.

I reach for the toilet paper with my cum glazed hands, now slightly stiff from the dried cum. Sully slaps my hand down.

"No... By my standards, you clean your filth off with your tongue. Look what you did, now I have your filthy cum on my hand. Open you mouth and stick out your tongue bitch." He instructed.

"What the f-" I snapped.

"Oh, disobeying instructions. I know you don't like it when your recruits do it, but you seem completely fine with disobedience. No matter, I'm sure the platoon would love your little porno anyway." Sully threatened, wave his 'stained' fingers around my mouth.

"Wait! No!" I stopped. I reluctantly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

"Such a good boy, sir." Sully cooed as he began wiping his fingers onto my tongue. I could taste a salty musk from his fingers, unsure if it was my own cum or the sweat from his fingers. I flinched with disgust.

"Now wrap those lips around my fingers and suck them nice and clean for Daddy

."

I did as I was told. Wrapping my lips around his two fingers, I began to suck on them, trying to get them clean quickly so I could stop. Suddenly, Sully slide his fingers deeper into my mouth. The quick jab caused me to gag and cough, allowing Sully to remove his fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, you were sucking so hard I thought you wanted more. Well, I think my fingers are clean enough. I want you to lick the cum off your own hand now." He instructed as he rubbed his wet fingers with his thumb, satisfied at how clean they were.

I raised my hand to my face; I could see the obvious globs of cum still moist on my fingers. I irked at the thought of tasting a whole glob of my own cum. I opened my mouth and put my finger in. The first glob of cum touched my tongue and I instantly tasted the bitter yet salty taste of my own cum. My nose filled with the musty smell of my own cum. I continued licking my own cum, gaging every so often.

"That's it sir, don't forget to clean between those fingers as well." Sully said as he enjoyed my humiliation.

I continued as instructed, I gagged less as I got used to the taste.

"Good boy sir, get started on the floor. Get on all fours and start cleaning the floor." Sully said as he snapped his fingers and pointed drops of cum on the floor.

I bend over and got on all fours. My pantied ass now on full display for Sully since I had no space to get on all fours in such a tight cubicle. I began to lick the floor, subconsciously counting the number of drops of cum I had licked up. My ass swayed from side to side as I continued to lick the floor clean.

"Damn sir, those squats you do are definitely paying off. I've only ever seen such a nice bubble butt in pornos. I'm actually getting hard. Keep shaking that ass sir." Sully slapped before giving my ass a tight slap causing me to jerk forward, giving the floor a kiss. The cum in my panties had flowed down my legs and whatever was left had dried leaving a crusty, lace panty glued to my cock.

12