Sir, Yes Sir!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done, I got off my hands and turned around still on my knees. Sully had pulled his pants down and was stroking his cock. I always thought that fat people had small dicks, but Sullivan's dick was huge. It was at least 8" and 2' wide. I froze in amazement, staring at his cock.

"You like what you see sir, you seem to like staring at my cock don't you?" Sully teased, pushing his pelvis forward, bringing his cock nearer to my face.

I shook my head.

"Come on sir, I have a video of you sucking that tiny dildo with such enthusiasm, there's no way you wouldn't want to suck on my big cock is there?" Sully swayed his big dick head in front of my eyes.

I gulped as my mouth filled with saliva.

"From the way you were sucking on that dildo, I could tell that you are terrible at giving blowjobs. I tell you what, if you beg nicely, your Daddy will teach you how to suck a real cock." Sully teased.

I remained silent.

"I said beg bitch!" Sully barked.

"P-Please, let me suck your dick..." I murmured.

"You can do better! Beg Bitch! Beg like you mean it!"

"Please let me suck your dick Daddy!" I begged.

"Much better!" Sully pushed past me, his cock just inches from my face. He sat on the toilet lid and curling his finger to call me forward towards his dick.

I crawled over and held the base of Sully's cock, my fingers unable to completely grip the thick cock. Sully moaned and breathed deeply.

"That's it sir. Feel my hard cock in your hands. Stroke it."

I started moving my hand up and down. Each time, I saw Sully's balls move up and down with my strokes. Sully's balls were massive. I've never even seen balls in pornos. Sully wasn't shaved and yet his cock and balls were so big the stood high above the dense growth of pubic hair. I continued stroking as I watch Sully begin to get more relaxed.

"Kiss the head Bitch. Kiss my dick head as if you're in love." Sully said he placed his hand on my head and pulled me nearer to his cock.

Without hesitation, I planted a kiss on his dick head.

"Good, now kiss down the shaft, kiss each of my balls and lick up the shaft."

I did as I was told. I kissed down the shaft, a total of 9 kisses was needed just for me to reach his balls. With each kiss, I felt Sully's ball sac contract. I planted a kiss on each ball, causing Sully to moan. Without missing a beat, I stuck out my tongue and licked up his shaft all the way to the tip of his dick. I could taste the sweat off his dick. Sully obviously hasn't washed up since the 40 push-ups I made him do.

"You mouth is so slutty sir. You sure are a fast learner. Now I'm going to teach you how to really suck cock like a slut. Open your mouth." Sully said as he gripped my face and pushed his thumb against my lips.

I open my mouth and Sully pushed his finger in. Then, he inserted his other thumb into my mouth and stretched my mouth open. I felt my lips stretch and get sore quickly. He guided my mouth over his cock as I f my mouth was just a sleeve for his dick. He released his thumbs and placed them over the back of my head.

"Here's what's going to happen my little slut, you're going to give me 20. On my command. Each time you go down, you count out loud. Understand?" Sully whispered in my ear. As he did, a sudden tingling sensation ran down my spine. My cock began to twitch.

With my lips wrapped around his cock, I nodded. I felt his grip over my head tighten.

"Good slut. Down." His hands began pushing down in my head.

My lips spread as more of Sully's dick entered my mouth. He pushed me down about 4" before loosening his grip allowing me to pull up. He stops my head before I can pull off his cock. He waits.

"You didn't count. Let's start from one again." Sully whispered in my ear again. My body tingles again and my cock twitches. Was I starting to get turned on?

"Down." Sully commands and begins pushing down. I follow his lead and insert about 4" of his big dick into my mouth. My mouth already starting to feel sore. He releases his grip and allow my head to rise, again stopping before I can release the dick out of my mouth.

"Onwe." I say my mouth still filled with Sully's dick.

"Good boy Sir. Down."

Once again, I go down on Sully's dick and up again.

"Twoh." I counted.

I felt my cock begin to stiffen. I was starting to get turned on by being humiliated by fat Sully.

"Down." Sully pushes my head down once more. This time he pushed further down. I begin to choke as I attempted to pull my head up. Sully holds my head down allowing his dick to just barely tap the back of my throat. He maintains his grip and bends forward. His dick pushes deep even more, and I continue to gag and fight for release.

"You better not forget to count sir, or daddy's going to make you start from one again." Sully whispers into my ear and releases his grip.

My head rebounds back as I cough. "Thwee." I counted, holding back my cough.

Down. Down. Down. Down. This time 5" deep. Down. Down. Down. This time 5.5". Down. Down. Down. 6".

As he ordered me down. I felt my cock began to leak. I reached for my cock and felt just how hard I really was. I cock was harder than it ever was, the last time I was even close to this hard was the first time I tried on panties. I was getting so turned on by Sully's humiliation and training. Sully notices my hand around my cock and pulls my head up off his cock. I breathe deeply for as much air as possible, trying to catch my breathe.

"Getting ahead of yourself aren't you sir? Keep your hands off your clit sir. Only do that when I tell you to. If you want to play with yourself, you'll only play with your pussy. Get up, take off your panties and give them to me. Then kneel back down over my cock and put your dildo in your ass. You can fuck your own pussy as you please your daddy."

"Yes daddy. Sorry daddy." I nodded willingly.

I did as instructed. I stood up and peeled the panties off my now stiff cock. I placed my panties into Sully's hand and put my hand down, fully displaying my stiff cock to Sully.

"Look at your little clit sir! It's so stiff but still so tiny. You were definitely overcompensating with that big attitude of yours weren't you sir?"


"Yes daddy." I was completely willing at this point. I was so turned on by my humiliation, all I could think about was getting my lips around my daddy's big cock. Did I just call Sully my daddy for real?

"Get on you knees and open your little mouth pussy for daddy."

I do as I'm told. I open my mouth wide for my daddy to inspect.

"You want daddy's cock sir? I want you to beg for it. Beg for my cock slut." Daddy instructs as he grips his cock and swing it in front of me as if baiting me.

"Please fuck my little mouth pussy with your hard cock daddy, please." I had completely lost all control. All that's left was my feminine urges and the shell of what use to be a man.

"Good boy Sir! Get your slutty lips over my cock!"

I happily wrapped my lips around daddy's cock waiting for his hands to grip my head. Daddy stretches out my cum stained panties and puts them over my head.

"You're on you own now sir. Show daddy how much you want his cock. What number were we at?"

"Thwirtheen daddy." I replied.

"Good boy. Pick up that dildo and start fucking you pussy. Down."

Without daddy's help, I went down as deep as I could go. I glanced down and reached for my dildo. Daddy takes the dildo and spits on it before returning it to me.

"Tfank you daddee. Fwourtheen." I said as I reached around and guided the dildo up my pussy. Daddy's spit helped lube the dildo just enough for it to slide in. As I breath deeply to loosen my pussy, my mouth tightens around daddy's dick. I hear daddy moan.

"Oh, fuck that's good! You're giving such good head sir. Daddy likes. Keep fucking yourself. Down."

I continue going down on daddy's dick as I fuck myself. My clit flops as I bob my head and rock my hips. I can feel the precum leaking out my clit.

Down. Down. Down. Down. And Down. The last count. Daddy pulled my head off his dick, stood up and told me to look up at him. I could barely see daddy's face over his big belly. I looked up with my mouth still open, sore from all the stretching. My gaping mouth still craving to be filled.

"You want daddy's cock sir?" Daddy asks.

"Yes Daddy! Please! I need your cock in my mouth pussy again!" I begged wholeheartedly.

"Yes sir, you deserve daddy's cock for being such a good little slut. In fact, daddy's going to give you a little extra. I want you to get off your knees and sit on the floor with that dildo in you pussy. Daddy's going to fuck your mouth pussy until he gives his little slut a creampie. Wouldn't you like that slut?" Daddy asks as he slaps his cock on my face.

"Yes Daddy! I want that so bad! Please give me your cum." I said happily as I got up and sat down pushing my dildo deep into my asspussy. I opened my mouth and looked up at daddy with excitement and anticipation.

Daddy grabs the back of my head as I stick out my tongue. He places his dick on my tongue and says: "Open wide Sir, here comes daddy's dick!" I widen my mouth as much as possible as daddy pulls my head in forcing his cock down my throat deeper than ever. My forehead slaps against his belly and his balls slaps my chin. He starts fucking my mouth harder and harder, faster and faster. Each time he rocked my head back and forth, my ass bounced against the floor allow the dildo to fuck me. I choke and gag as tears flow down my face, but I was so turned on. Daddy continues to fuck my mouth as if I was his personal fleshlight. I felt his balls contract as they slap against my now sore chin.

"Oooo that's it, daddy's going to cum! I'm going to cum into your dirty mouth pussy!" daddy exclaims as he holds my head as deep down his dick as possible. I feel his soft stomach press against my forehead and his balls contract against my chin. His pubic hair brushing against my nose. I widen my mouth as I gasp for air. I feel Daddy's balls contract again and his cock stiffen in my mouth. Suddenly, a warm fluid hits the back of my throat. Daddy starts cumming straight down my throat and swallow his load to stop myself from choking. One pump, two pumps, three, it took daddy 6 pumps for him to empty his balls down my throat. Daddy pulls my head off his cock and falls onto the toilet lid, spent and satisfied. He closes his eyes to catch his breathe.

I stay seated in front of daddy. The taste of daddy's cum still in my mouth. Daddy's cum was sweet, probably from all the sweet food daddy has been eating. I swallow my saliva to wash the taste off my mouth. My throat felt weird, as if coated with cum. My dick was still hard and had left a puddle of precum on the floor. I needed to cum; I needed to cum bad.

"Daddy, can I please cum now?" I asked.

Daddy opens his eyes and looks down on me.

"No sir, you've already came once today and that's already one too many." Daddy explains.

Daddy reaches forward and pulls the panties off my head. He cleans his dick with the panties and wipes the sweat of his body and armpits. He then hands them back to me.

"You're going to wear these panties over the weekend. You only to remove them when you shower. I want to see you wear them when I come back to camp. Understood sir?"

"Yes daddy." I replied, disappointed and frustrated that I wasn't allowed to cum. I could smell the cum and sweat from just holding the moist panties.

"You better not cum over the weekend. Or who knows what I'll do to you. I want my slut horny when I come back."

"Yes daddy." I obeyed as I stood up. The dildo slipped out my ass and I put on the moist panties, now sticking to my diminishing boner.

Daddy gets up and pulls up his pants. He straightens himself up and looks at me. He slaps my face playfully and says: "I'm going to enjoy my training now, aren't I, Lieutenant slut?"

I blush and nod. Daddy laughs. He slaps my ass as he pushes past me causing me to flinch.

"Remember to clean up sir. Have a good weekend!" Daddy says as he leaves.

I stood still in the cubicle. Still only wearing panties. My ass sore from the dildo, my mouth sore from the fucking and the taste of cum in my mouth. I slowly lose my horniness and my surroundings come back me. I'm now a slut owned by one of my recruits.

"Fuck." I said to myself. "I'm screwed."

12