Siren

Story Info
A siren lures a man into the ocean.
835 words
4.22
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His feet moved in a different direction than he wanted to go. The haunting melody entwined around his body, leading him to her. He thought it must be a her. For who could possess such an ethereal voice? The song kept going, high then low. Almost like the tides rising and falling. Mixed in was the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. The sea caressing the beach in a way that brought a moan from his lips.

As he crested a hill, she was there, sitting on a rock jutting out of the water under the moonlight. Her silver hair blew in the wind, catching the shimmer of the dark sea and the light of the moon. He had never seen such beauty before. In the dark recess of his mind, he remembered the legends of the sirens and how they would lure sailors to their deaths. But he chased these thoughts away. For surely a woman of such allure could not do something so wicked.

The closer he got, the stronger her pull was. Her song was mournful, and her green eyes seemed filled with tears. She sang of how lonely she was, how she needed someone to fill the longing within her. He wanted to be that someone.

He pushed his hair out of his face as he stepped into the icy waves. She sang and pleaded to him to take off his clothes. She needed to feel his strong body next to her. He obliged and shed his furs, boots, and trousers. Though he shivered, she told him to make haste. He was now waist deep in the waves and didn't remember getting that far. She sang to him to not be discouraged. It wasn't far to go.

When he was chest deep, her song stopped abruptly and he heard a splash. He came to his senses as fear gripped his body. He was naked and cold in the Northern Sea. He turned back to land and saw her inches from him.

Her eyes still shimmered with what he thought were tears, but her features seemed to say something else. He noticed her sensual mouth and his eyes gazed over her ample breasts, unadorned except for her silver hair clinging to her wet skin. She touched his arms and started to sing again, chasing his growing fear away.

Her song told him not to be afraid, for it was their destiny to be together. She was unable to live without him, and only he could free her. She wound her arms around his neck and brought her lips to meet his. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as she kissed him like he was the air she needed to breathe.

With a jolt he was brought under the waves and dragged underwater by her, still kissing her. He didn't care, as long as he was in her arms. Down and down they went, deeper and deeper into the dark fathoms. Somehow she was breathing air into his lungs. As they hit the bottom, she let go of his mouth and smiled at him. She held him down and he thought he saw a tail split in two.

She grabbed his member and squeezed, bringing a gasp to his throat and filling his lungs with water. He was drowning. He struggled and she kissed him again while impaling herself onto him. He screamed and couldn't seem to get free of her body. She rode him while giving him just enough oxygen to not drown. Still he screamed and struggled. The fear was intoxicating for her, and it terrified him.

The bottom of the ocean was dark and the only light was her. Her eyes pierced his very soul. She kissed him again as she reached her climax, and forced his. He screamed one more time and water rushed into his lungs. The last thing he saw were her green eyes and haunting smile.

He awoke shivering, being dragged onto the beach by members of his village in the early hours of the morning. They had searched for him all night and mentioned they suspected he had sleepwalked straight into the ocean and it was a miracle he was even alive. He told them about the woman and they just laughed, saying he had been deprived of oxygen too long and hallucinated.

The woman sat on a rock, away from prying eyes, watching her prey. She smiled and willed him to look at her. Their eyes locked and she sang only to him that she would be back.

He yelled and screamed and told the villagers that she was there, but when they looked back all they saw was the foam of the waves against the rocks. The villagers just laughed at him again and said he must have had quite a bit to drink as they walked him back home.

She swam away from the beach and her human with her tail trailing behind as she sang.