Siren

Story Info
A man is asked how he met his wife... he tells the truth.
4.6k words
4.16
2.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
470 Followers

Siren

"Aaron, my man!" Vince said heartily as he held the door open for one of his closest friends. He took Aaron's hand in his in a handshake, the other wrapped around to smack him on the back. "Come on in!" Vince pulled back and smiled at Aaron's wife, Chloe. "Chloe, good to see you, too." They came in the door carrying a platter of some incredibly good smelling baked beans.

"I thought you were the king of potato chips," Vince said jokingly.

"Nah, man, not since Chloe came into my life."

They smiled. Vince knew he was right. Chloe had had a great affect on his life. He became a very different person since he met her 5 years ago, at least from what he'd told Vince about his early adult life. He had been a complete horn-dog, sleeping his way through half the women in the city. Now, with Chloe in his life, he was a dedicated and devoted man. We walked into the living room where Emmanuelle, Vince's fiancé of 3 months, sat with their other friends.

"Aaron, Chloe, this is Nathan and his wife Layla," Vince said, introducing them all.

Aaron and Chloe said their hi's and shaking hands.

"And this beautiful woman is my fiancé Emmanuelle." Emmanuelle smiled as they came over and said hi to her, Chloe hugging her.

"Anyone who's willing to put up with this asshole gets my adoration," Aaron said.

Everyone laughed. Emmanuelle stood and offered to get drinks, disappearing into the kitchen to grab them.

"Can I help you?" Chloe asked as she went in behind her.

The guys talked in the living room for a while, the women coming and going, setting the table, putting the food out, before Emmanuelle announced the lasagna was ready and moved into the dining room. They all took their seats and began eating, drinking, and joking as only friends can do.

When the meal was finally over, they were sipping their wine, laughing and sharing funny jokes. Then the question Vince dreaded finally was raised.

"So, Vince, how did you meet Emmanuelle?"

Vince looked at Layla and smiled, almost nervously, then looked down, wondering how he was going to respond. To most people that was a simple question. But Vince never answered a question with a simple answer.

Vince saw Emmanuelle take a sip of wine, looking at him over her glass. The flare in her eyes and the seriousness of her gaze made him shiver.

"You're not going to believe me," Vince said, looking down at his drink, wondering if he should even say a word. What would the consequences be?

"Come on," Aaron said. "Spill it." The others laughed at his stalling.

He took a deep breath, knowing just how much trouble he was about to get himself into. Would he live through it, though?

"Well, I don't know if I ever told you or not, but before I met you guys, I was engaged... to Natalie. We were expecting to get married in November, what, two years ago now? But in June, she just decided she didn't want to marry me. I begged her to stay with me. I gave her everything and it just devastated me."

He took a sip of wine, remembering the day like it was yesterday. "I was depressed as hell. A friend of mine from work, Evan, and his girlfriend asked me to sail down the coast with them in his sailboat for two weeks, just to get away. I didn't have anything to do and figured I had vacation time to burn. I really needed to get away, you know?"

"I bet," Chloe said softly, empathizing with me.

He looked down and took a deep breath to compose himself, knowing he was connecting with his audience. He didn't know if he had the guts to tell the story... the real story. He poured himself another glass of wine, emptying the bottle. Emmanuelle stood to get another bottle from the kitchen.

"Well, we went out on Sunday morning. The sky was a beautiful blue and the wind was just perfect for sailing. We got out into the ocean and started sailing down the coast. We were completely out of sight of land and I had no idea where we were or where we were going. All I knew was that the sun was beating down on us.

"Audrey, his girlfriend, asked Evan to drop anchor so we could swim for a bit. It was mid-afternoon by the time we stopped, so it was pretty warm out. She slipped downstairs to the cabin to change and came out in a gorgeous white bikini a few minutes later. Evan looked at me and smiled, obviously aroused and proud of his girlfriend's sexy body.

"I slipped into the cabin next and slid on my swim trunks. I was already excited, sporting a growing hard-on from the image of Audrey in my mind. When I came out, Evan and Audrey were kissing. Evan had untied her bikini top and was fondling her breasts while her hand was stroking his obvious erection through his shorts. She giggled and covered herself slightly when they noticed me.

"Evan apologized weakly, saying he couldn't help but get turned on by her, as he moved down the short steps into the cabin to change.

"I stood on the deck uncomfortably as Audrey untied her top completely and tossed it aside. I tried not to look at her, a little embarrassed, but she just giggled and asked me if I like what I saw. I muddled through a 'yes' and told her she was an extremely attractive woman.

"I watched her sliding her hands over her tits as she smiled at my compliment. Her fingertips tweaked her nipples hard as she looked up and down my body, obviously liking what she saw. Before anything happened, though, Evan came onto the deck and told me how lucky he was to have such a sexy girlfriend. A moment later and we were in the water, swimming, joking, and loving how cool it felt.

"Audrey was in his arms most of the time we were in the water. They were obviously kissing and fondling each other. I felt a little like a third wheel, but it was nice to be away from home regardless.

"An hour or so later, we got back on the boat and resumed sailing, watching the sun set on the horizon. As it got dark, Evan threw down the anchor and we buttoned down for the night. The sky was so beautiful, dark and filled with more stars than I'd ever seen in my entire life. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and even the moon seemed afraid to block our view of the heavens."

Emmanuelle opened the new bottle of wine and poured all around before sitting at the table again, looking directly at Vince. He couldn't tell if she was upset or amused. He knew he'd find out later. Would anyone believe him anyways?

"We sat on the deck, drinking and joking long into the night. Evan and Audrey disappeared into the cabin to sleep while I was to sleep on the deck, only coming down if the weather required it. I lay there for a while, listening to the wind and the water lapping at the boat when I heard Audrey moaning from below. I knew they were fucking. I don't know what came over me, but the cabin door was open. They weren't trying to hide their actions in the least.

"I crept to the top of the stairs and started down. I was wearing shorts with no shirt on and the more I heard Audrey's moaning, the more excited I got, the harder my cock became. I couldn't see them until I got to the bottom step.

"They'd left the light on, probably just for me, and I could see Audrey sitting on top, fucking him. Her hands covered his, holding them to her breasts as she rocked up and back, moaning almost continually.

"I was mesmerized, unable to even move as I just watched her. I don't even know how it happened, but suddenly she'd flipped around and was facing me, still fucking him. She opened her eyes, watching me the whole time. Her breasts were bouncing enticingly as she rest her hands on Evan's thighs. She licked her lips in her excitement. I could tell she wanted me to join them. Hell, I knew Evan probably wouldn't have cared, either, but I wasn't ready for it yet.

"I sat and watched her fuck him, completely intoxicated by her. Her hips moved rapidly up and down and it wasn't long before I heard Evan groaning behind her. She didn't let him cum yet, though. She slid him out of her and slid her hips back, pressing her pussy to his face as her mouth descended his cock, sucking on it lovingly.

"She watched me, trying to turn me on with her cocksucking ability. Much to her obvious dismay, though, I turned and went back up on deck and masturbated, picturing what could have happened between all three of us."

Vince heard Aaron and Nathan groan and tell him he was stupid. Chloe and Layla reacted with shock, smacking their respective mates.

"I know, I know. I was stupid," he laughed.

"The next morning, we continued sailing south. The sun was so bright again in the blue sky and the ocean breeze was incredible. About mid-morning, Audrey sat beside me. We were close to the bow, so pretty far away from Evan. She mentioned that I could have joined them. She said it would have been fun and invited me to join them again some other time. I told her it was just hard right now, but maybe some time soon. She smiled and put her hand on my back to comfort me.

"Then she stood and put her hand to her eyes, shielding the sun. We were passing by one of a dozen little uninhabited islands in the area. They weren't much more than small rocky outcroppings, although this one was a little larger.

"'I think I see someone up there', she said, pointing to the top of a cliff. We looked and sure enough there was someone there. It looked like a woman, but at the time we couldn't be sure. She didn't wave her hands for help or anything, but just stood there watching us.

"'Do you think we should stop and see if she needs help?' Evan asked, turning the boat around to see if we can see any other sailboat nearby. We scanned the shoreline, looking for any sign of a boat anywhere, but found nothing.

"I heard a song in the air, you know... like a radio playing in the distance. It was... almost calling me.

"'Yeah, we better stop. She might be stranded,' I said. I looked back to the top of the cliff and she was gone. I expected she was going to come down to the beach, hoping to be rescued. Evan pulled close to the shore and dropped anchor. We dropped a dinghy off the back and went to shore, pulling it up onto the white sand."

Everyone was raptly listening to his story at this point. When someone's life is at stake, you tend to wonder how it turned out. He looked at each one of them, measuring how much they understood and believed. Was this too wild to be believable?

"The beach there was incredible and under other circumstances it would have been a great place to have a little vacation for a couple of days. I couldn't fathom being stranded here, though. There wasn't any food or water, really. And your hope of a ship seeing you was remote.

"We walked up the beach a ways, trying to find a way into the center of the island and up to the cliff. Evan found a little path and called to us. We went up, single file, up the side of the cliff, through some scrub trees, all the way to the top.

"We found her when we got to the top. She was sitting on a rock, obviously scared and in shock. She didn't move, didn't speak as we approached her asking if she was ok. Her face was dirty and her hands and legs were covered with scrapes. Audrey immediately moved to comfort her and tell her she was going to be ok. She gave her a bottle of water to drink, which she did, slowly.

"She didn't answer any of our questions and didn't speak at all, really. She just sat there in silence, obviously very much in shock. It was starting to get late again, the sun getting close to the horizon, and Evan said we should take her out to the sailboat and get her back to the mainland.

"We agreed and helped her to her feet. I took her arm around my neck and helped her down the path and back to the beach. When we got there, Evan looked angry. I didn't realize what was wrong as he ran onto the beach toward the water, looking everywhere. When the rest of us got closer to the water's edge, Evan was saying over and over, 'This is the beach. It should be right here.'

"I finally realized what he was talking about... the dinghy was missing. We scanned up and down the beach but didn't see a thing. We all knew this was the right beach. Evan also distinctly remembered pulling the dinghy up onto the sand. He kept insisting there was no way it could have gone into the water.

"We saw the sailboat bobbing in the water just a couple hundred yards off shore. It wouldn't be too difficult of a swim, but it was going to be dark soon. And we weren't sure the woman could handle it quite yet. We didn't want to be caught in the water in the dark. So we decided to stay on the beach for the night and swim out to the boat tomorrow morning.

"Audrey, Evan, and I gathered wood to build a fire and Evan got it started while we gathered everything else we could find that might burn. There wasn't a lot, but enough to have a small fire going. The only food we had were a couple protein bars, too, that Evan had stashed in the dinghy a while ago, in a little safety pouch, along with matches and a knife. But we shared them as we sat around watching the sun set.

"It was a dark night, with the stars all lighting up the sky again. As I lay on my back late in the evening, I heard giggling. I turned over and saw the dim image of the woman as she sat up. Hands from below reached up and began removing her blouse. I couldn't see much, but when her blouse was tossed away, I saw two bodies rise up and begin sucking on her breasts, a mouth on each one.

"I heard them moaning excitedly and from the sound of it, Evan, Audrey, and the woman were all having a great time together. I felt the bulge in my shorts as my cock rose to its full hardness. The whimpered moans were exciting to hear and my hand touched my erection through my clothes.

"It was strange, though. Over the sounds of their fucking, I could hear this... music... singing... again. It sounded like a woman was singing... but it was like several voices, singing in harmony...

You said you're lonely, you said you're blue

You lost your lover, let me console you

If you surrender, you'll feel no pain

'Cause I'm the master at this game

"I was thinking about the words when I saw movement coming towards me.

"'Oh, God,' I heard Audrey say and in moments she was laying on me, tugging at my clothes while she kissed me. 'I need you,' she moaned. She was overcome with excitement and all I could do was go along with her. My hands fell around her, touching the bare flesh of her back. I could feel her shivering with lust, and in moments she had my clothes mostly off and my cock in her mouth.

"I groaned as she sucked on me, her hand continually stroking me below her mouth. She'd moved to her knees beside me and my hand slid to caress her naked ass. I was quickly overcome as well and lost all thought. All I could do was join her.

"I felt her mouth pull away, my cock so hard it hurt. She threw her leg over me, straddling me, and suddenly plunged herself down onto me. He pussy was so hot and wet, I sank all the way to my root in one thrust. She rode me like I was some unbroken horse. Driving down on me like she was crazy.

"I felt her cum hard, felt her pour out all over me. She was a quivering mass of sex-induced flesh, and there was no stopping her. She fell on me, kissing me as she kept on fucking me. In the end, I had no idea how many times either one of us came. All I remember is that I felt her slide off me and fall to the sand beside me, throwing her arm over me.

"I fell asleep very quickly and didn't wake up until later in the morning the next day. I thought I was the first one awake and Audrey's arm was still draped over me. I heard the water lapping on the sand and looked up at the same blue sky that always seemed to be there. I pulled her arm off me and sat up. Both Audrey and I were still naked, our clothes missing. They were probably taken out to sea by the wind or the water itself.

"I looked beside us and saw the woman lying alone, on her side, facing away from us. I didn't see Evan but figured he'd walked away, maybe looking for clothes or to use the restroom. I stood and looked out at the sailboat, mildly wondering if he'd tried to swim out there.

"It wasn't long before Audrey woke. I heard her rustling on the sand behind me.

"'Where are our clothes?' she asked. I told her I didn't know. A few seconds later, she saw that Evan was missing and asked about him. I told her that I just woke up a few seconds ago myself.

"The woman finally sat up, crossing her arms over her naked body. She was an extremely beautiful woman, with voluptuous breasts and long legs. I don't know how I didn't see it the night before. She looked at us, a lot less in shock now.

"'Where's your friend?' she asked, surprising both of us. Even her voice was incredibly beautiful.

"Audrey moved to her, kneeling on the sand beside her. 'You're talking? What's your name?'

"'Emmanuelle,' she said softly." Everyone in the room looked at Emmanuelle and everyone met her undecipherable gaze. Then they looked back at Vince. "Audrey started asking her all sorts of questions about where she came from and how she got stranded, but Emmanuelle claimed to not remember anything. She knew she'd been here for several days at least.

"Eventually the questions came about Evan, wondering where he was and if she saw him. Getting nothing in reply, Audrey seemed to get upset and started calling out for him. She started becoming more and more frantic and at one point, Emmanuelle stood and hugged her to calm her down.

"'Maybe he went out to the boat,' I said. 'He might not be able to hear you over the waves.' I told them to look around the island and that I'd swim out to the boat to see and to radio for help. They nodded agreement and started walking down the beach, calling out to Evan. I ran into the waves and swam out to the boat.

"The swim was farther than I realized and took a good bit of my strength to get to the boat, but I made it ok. I climbed up the ladder and didn't see Evan. I called to him with no answer and went down into the cabin looking for him. Not a sign at all. Eventually I came back to the helm and checked the radio. I could only hope it was set for a good channel because I was clueless about how to use it.

"I lifted the microphone and keyed it, calling out for help. I didn't hear a thing. I checked and tried to turn it on... nothing. I tried everything I could think of and when I crawled beneath it to look at the back, I could see wires torn and broken. It was obviously sabotaged. I was freaking out and looked out at the beach, wondering if I was going to see some madman killing Emmanuelle and Audrey. I didn't see them at all, but figured they'd just moved to the other side of the island by now.

"I didn't know what else to do, so I grabbed some life vests and swam back to shore. I figured we had to leave then and there. When I finally got to the shore, the women were there, Audrey hysterically telling me that they couldn't find Evan anywhere.

"Both Emmanuelle and I tried to calm Audrey down and told her we needed to get to the boat. Then we could get help and figure this out. We strapped the life vests to us and I led the way to make the long trek back out to the boat.

"I gotta tell ya, I was so damn tired after swimming that 3 times. About halfway out I realized that Audrey was now missing. I stopped and tread water looking all around, but it was only Emmanuelle and I. Her life jacket was floating nearby, tossed in the waves. I was completely dumbstruck.

"We got to the boat and I helped Emmanuelle get on board. Then I ran around the boat with the little lifesaver and rope, trying to find any sign of Audrey, but there was nothing. I collapsed on the deck, crying. I'd lost my friends and didn't know what to do. I didn't even know how to sail the God damned boat.

"Emmanuelle slid to the deck next to me, and put her arms around me as I cried in frustration and fear. Her lips caressed my forehead, kissing me, then moving down to my cheeks. Her mouth moved next to my ear as my hands hugged her to me, our naked bodies fitting together completely. I heard her lovely voice humming a tune... and then singing softly as I kissed her neck. It sounded so... inhuman... like several voices singing in harmony. I don't know why, but everything was forgotten. All I could think about was loving her.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
470 Followers
12