Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The tune seductively called to me... exciting me...

Let me kiss it and make it better

And then tonight, you will forget her

Let me kiss it and make it better

And then tonight, you will forget her

"I fell upon her, pushing her to her back as my mouth descended, taking her nipple between my lips. I suckled her, teasing her nipple harder as her hand gently cradled my head. I moved between her legs... or maybe she moved her legs around me... I don't remember which. But I found myself over her, my cock at her pussy, sliding against her clit. My mouth moved to her other breast as she lifted her hips, pushing me inside her.

"She was so ready for me and it felt so good to be inside her. I settled my hands on the deck beside her, raising my body up so that I could look at her. My face was inches above hers, our eyes locked as she continued to sing to me.

"My hips thrust into her again and again, driving me insane with pleasure. It was like her pussy was milking me, fondling me... controlling me. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Nathan said softly.

Aaron and Nathan were looking at Vince intently, excited by his story. Even the women seemed to be on the edge of their seats, panting. Emmanuelle looked part amused and part angry. Vince wondered if he'd went too far.

"I don't know how we got the boat moving... I don't even know how long we were out at sea. I just remember the endless fucking. It was... incredible. She was incredible.

"I remember docking at some point and then making my way back home with Emmanuelle by my side. We got engaged a year later and now... we're getting ready for our wedding."

Vince sat back and gave a sigh, folding his his hands on the table in front of him. He couldn't lift his eyes to anyone. He finally got it out. He finally got it all out of him... the strange meeting, the deaths, the strange song... everything.

"Oh you bastard," Aaron said, sitting back and laughing, pointing his finger at Vince. "You know how to tell a tale. You had me going there."

"Seriously," Chloe said, letting out a breath of her own.

"Well..." Emmanuelle said finally. All heads turned towards her. "Interesting... Except the part where Evan and Audrey moved to New Jersey and we're going to visit them this fall. And then there's how we met online a long time ago. All of which somehow got completely lost in the story."

"Damn, dude... you should write a book or something!" Nathan said. "What a fucking story!"

It was getting late and everyone stood from the table, saying their goodbyes. Emmanuelle and Vince walked everyone to the door and watched as they left, their empty serving dishes in their hands. When we closed the door, Vince felt a strong hand on his shoulder... with a grip stronger than a woman her size should have. Sharp claws closed on the front of his throat, scratching him a little.

"Killed your friends, eh?" Emmanuelle said, sounding angry.

He swallowed hard and took a deep breath, shaking a little. "Well... I couldn't help myself. I don't... I don't think they believed a word of it, though."

"You're lucky I don't kill you!" she laughed, her voice sounding so different than a human's... like a cat purring.

He turned towards her, her arms wrapping around his neck, his hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Yes I am! So... what can I do to make it up to you?"

"You know you can never leave me, right?" she asked.

He swallowed, scared of her. "Yes."

"I own you... I control you," she said. She smiled and took a step back, unfastening her shorts, letting them fall to the floor. She slowly walked out of them, turned, and started walking back to the dining room. She looked over her shoulder, smiling enticingly. When she reached the table, she turned and sat on the edge. She put one leg up on the closest chair and pulled her panties aside with her finger, exposing her wet pussy to him.

"I think," she said, "I want you to start by licking my pussy."

He walked towards her, uncontrollably drawn, his mouth watering. He wanted to lick her so badly. He dropped to his knees in front of her just as she started singing notes that were so beautiful, yet so inhuman.

Let me kiss it and make it better

And then tonight you will forget her

12