All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 05'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago

I love this story, although I'd like to know a little more about the characters. Lovely is Kenna.

lioness_71lioness_71about 7 years ago
good luck

This is my favorite chapter by far. Great job.

Good Luck on your exams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just walk the plank and be done

This was just silly

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 7 years ago
Ace the exams. I like the psychological battle here

Your story is very intelligent and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Favorite Chapter

Best Chapter yet. I love how although she's a captive she fights with the tools she has and makes it work for her. Still not sure what the captain's feelings are for her (except the obvious lust). But can't wait to find out. Hope you do well on your exams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We Will Miss You, But Do Well!

Can't wait for you to return. I'll mark my calendar so I'll know when to start looking. Love the story and the battle going on between Kenna and Roland.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
I agree

Best chapter yet. The battle of wits between them is fantastic and his turning the song around to the old captain...brill.

Have fun studying anatomy :-) and ace the exams.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
deadly!!...like the real, alluring,hypnotising sea spirit beauties....the sirens!! :))

wonderful!! makes me think of real sirens:)...beautiful, their alluring singing luring sailors to their deaths....and these beautiful sea spirits' never say die attempts to hypnotise all sailors to their will !!

as usual the utter frustration of captivity very well brought out through Kenna's yo yoing emotions of rage and terror!!....

:)) win win( like your chapter!! :)) wished for your 2 month med exam break!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Golden vanity

I'm actually familiar with a dutch version of the song. Performed by Boudewijn de Groot. Called Noordzee.

Reall quality writing by the way. Kudos

Naomi97Naomi97about 7 years ago
Great writing, as always.

Also, good luck with finals. I have mine next week, I'm doing pre-Pharmacy.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 7 years ago
Well done

Good chapter in terms of progression and I liked the sex and the fable. I'll look up the foot note in more detail.

Ace that exam, E.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you all!

Thanks to everyone who commented. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I linked to the song on my bio page. I'll be back June 16th hopefully :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! need moar!

moar! moar! moar! Please Sir, may I have some moar???

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesalmost 7 years ago

I loved the Moore child growing up. Its nice to see it referenced.

I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi...was doing my registrar,end of residency?exams 5 yrs ago...so excited to find a fellow imed person pursuing her dream of being an author..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous