All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 09'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 6 years ago
You had me there!

I thought "what?!" And the scrolled down further. Looking forward to the end:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg Thats not funny

Seriously I thought you ended it like that. You had me so worried I would have hated you. Thank gosh for your sick sense of humor. I'm actually glad she jumped instead of going with him it showed her strength. As much as a part of me wants them to be together another part of me wants her to be completely free after all she's been through. So I'm interested to know how it's really going to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Noooooo

I know you said this wouldn't have a happily ever after ending but damnit, I wanted kenna and Roland to end up together somehow. I have a little hope for the epilogue, going to bed sad as hell tonight though.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago

I wish for the happy ending, honestly. But this is the best ending for this story since Kenna fought so hard to be free from everything. Looking forward to the epilogue!!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing

Literally almost screamed when I thought that was the end. Wow wonderful chapter i can't wait for the epilogue 😭 I really hope they find their peace together, they are so meant to be, it would break my heart because they really do care for one another! CANT WAITT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epilogue is submitted!

I'm so glad you guys like it so far!!! Thanks for your comments. The epilogue is coming soon. Hopefully it will satisfy all parties in terms of outcome, at least more than my last epilogue. Also, I kinda like it a lot so there's that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really wish for a happy ending

I really do want a happy ending for them, but not at the expense of Kenna's freedom, so maybe he could change his ways, and not treat her as property so they can actually be together!?

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

I was about to throw a tantrum lol I love their story and I need to hope they have a happy ending!!! Can't wait for the end!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago
Consistency and artistry

This whole goddamn story is great. Front to back, and on every level. Kenna is fiery, Roland is smoldering, and goddamnmother#&@*ing Abbot finally got what was coming to him!

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Aaarrrggg!!

You almost killed me! I thought this was the ending!! Thank you for the ride so far. Can't wait for the epilogue. The story has been wonderful. I was a little confused about the changes you wrote about at the top of chapter 9, but I'm sure your rewrite will be amazing. I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:oO

You are tooo goood! This story has been so exciting! How amazing would it be if Kenna’s ex husband was shooting blanks and Kenna ends up becoming pregnant with Roland’s baby therefore tying her to Roland forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cannot believe you!

I have been searching for a noncon in which the woman doesn't truly surrender herself even after she realizes her feelings for her captor. I selected this story because it's listed as one of the tops in this category. I jumped to the last chapter to make sure it was complete before embarking on another great uncomplete that this site seems to offer in abundance only to just now realize this is just shy of complete. But all is well as I just read your comment stating the epilogue is submitted and just awaiting acceptance. Great story by the way. I feel like HEA or no it will reach a satisfying conclusion. ~LovelyDarkLullaby

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 6 years ago
A good match

Roland and Kenna are a good couple. They each had what the other needed, but Kenna never knew that freedom is an attitude she could have chosen.

Thanks for a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm Blown Away

I fell when she fell. "..."I'm sorry." She was, sorry she could not find peace with him, sorry that he had chosen chains over choice, sorry that those perfect moments they'd shared could not be enough." My heart broke with both of theirs.

FegeleinFegeleinalmost 3 years ago

You are very talented, and I curse myself every time I read a chapter of your stories. It's just like what you do to your heroines, moments of joy, and then crushing all hope. I applaud your use of power as a writer and exerting your control over the reader.

I'm not sure if you read any of this, since it appears that you've stopped. But thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous