Siren Lord Pt. 01

Story Info
Tristan wakes up to his soul being taken. He takes measures.
2.9k words
4.54
7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan thrusted deep into her, admiring the curve of her ass, the defined muscles in her back.

"Oh gods, yes, boy!"

Wait, where am I again?

He felt vaguely puzzled as he pounded the woman in front of him, yet he continued to do so.

Woah, nice ass. And a tiny waist too, Tristan thought, sliding his hands forward over the smooth, porcelain skin of her hips.

"I knew—ah!—I knew I chose well," she panted between thrusts.

Wait, why don't I know what her face looks like? What the fuck is going on?

He leaned forward, and his hand grabbed a fistful of the girl's platinum blond hair of its own accord, revealing pointed, elven ears. Tristan's bleary eyes widened and alarm bells rang in his fuzzy head. Yet he continued to fuck her, tugging on her hair like reigns.

"Yesss. Fuck me, big boy. It's too bad you humans are so fragile. I love the way you rut-Oh!"

Tristan picked up the pace, ramming his cock into her, giving himself time to think. Humans? Fragile? Tristan frowned, beginning to wake up. His pace slowed, and he stopped. The girl twisted to look over her shoulder in a flash of silver hair.

"What's wrong, boy?" she asked. Tristan was too dumbstruck by her face to answer. Bold, red lips pursed at him on a beautifully symmetrical face with narrowed, wine-red cat eyes. She pulled herself off his cock with a squelch, sighing and turning around to face him.

"You woke up." Tristan tried to respond, but all that came out was a groan. His cock pulsed, drawing her attention.

"Although apparently not completely, yet." She smirked. Tingles shot through him at the curl of her lip. He thought he might be drooling.

Tristan opened his mouth to speak, but she leaned in and kissed him first. Her lips were soft, gentle, and her tongue danced in between them. It felt weird. She pulled back, opening her eyes, and licked her lips.

Oh. Her tongue was forked. Tristan's cock twitched. She noticed, eyes dancing.

"You like my tongue, big boy?" she smiled, showing something that looked like-fangs?-You don't even know what it can do yet," she said seductively, leaning forward to put her elbows on the bed, and Tristan's mind immediately blanked. She swayed her ass from side to side, inching toward his still wet, aching cock.

She looked up at him with a sparkle in her red eyes, hot breath warming his throbbing head.

"I could suck you right now. Skip dinner and go right to dessert," she said, licking her lips once more with that forked tongue. Tristan blinked.

"I think you'd like that."

She reached her tongue out and barely touched the bottom of his cock, and he shivered in pleasure, thrusting forward—but she pulled back just quickly.

She giggled, straightening, the movement making Tristan notice her breasts for the first time. They were large teardrops, not too big, and almost perfectly shaped, with red-pink nipples and shimmering chain piercings hanging from both connected to a larger necklace that hung from her slim throat. Tristan had no idea how he had missed them before. Oh right, her ass.

"No no, but that just won't do," she said, smiling toothily "Mommy wants that big, thick dick inside her again first."

She pushed him gently backward and gracefully climbed on top of him, grabbing and mounting him in a smooth motion. She moaned, eyes closed, as she lowered herself onto him, and pleasure shot through Tristan once more.

"Fuuck boy. Mommy really loves your tool." She placed her hands his chest and began to ride, her tits swaying above her surprisingly defined stomach in a mesmerizing fashion. The chains glittered against her skin.

Tristan reached up to palm a titty on a whim, and she bit her lip, moan increasing in volume.

Fuck. I might bust a nut soon if she keeps up the pace. He sat up to put one of her nipples in his mouth, and she slipped a hand past his face and the back of his head, pulling him in. She slid her fingers into his hair and caressed him, as he sucked on her nipple, then yanked his head back suddenly, frowning at him.

"As much as I like a boy who takes charge, you're still too awake, I think," she said, continuing to ride him. She tilted her head, her hungry red eyes pulling him in.

"Sleep," she said, and Tristan's eyes began to close. Alarm bells rang once more in his head, and he tried to look away, but she forced his head forward, grabbing his chin with her other hand so that she could hold his head still. Her hands felt small against his face.

"No, look at me. Yess, good. Good boy. Sleep," she said, riding him. Pleasure overrode Tristan's alarm and he felt himself fade, a wave of fog drifting over him. He bucked his hips into her instinctively.

No...

"Good boy," she moaned again and kissed him. Bright colors twisted through Tristan's mind. She bit his lip, then pulled back, sighing.

"I want your cum so badly already, but I think you've only got one more fuck in you, and I want to make you last, big boy. You're cute, so don't you dare cum yet."

She pushed him back down into the floor, moaning as she sped up.

Tristan's mind felt like a calm pond, freezing over. Ripples came here and there, but they were slowly dissipating. The ice traveled through his mind, putting him to sleep.

no...

One, single area of his brain refused to give in.

No.

A sudden surge of clarity, and Tristan's eyes shot open once more.

"Boy, I thought I told you to slee-"

Tristan reached up and grabbed the woman by her throat. Her eyes flashed in anger, but he squeezed and the anger quickly tinged with fear.

I don't know what's going on, but if I'm fucking this girl, it's gonna be on my own terms.

He sat up, and scooted his legs to pin her to the bed, keeping his hand a vice around her throat. Then he looked around and realized it wasn't a bed.

What the actual fuck. He was on a giant mushroom.

We'll worry about that later, he thought. He shifted around quickly, maneuvering so that his cock was opposite her face.

BJJ comes in handy when you least expect it.

He peered down at her. She wasn't protesting, but she didn't exactly seem happy, either. Well, fuck her then. "Open your mouth," Tristan said, voice coming out deep, with a rasp of disuse. The girl glared at him as best she could from beneath his cock, but parted her lips, flashing fangs once more. Tristan lowered his head into her mouth, and she began to suck him. He groaned despite himself. Her mouth felt like silk around his member, coaxing him deeper. He complied, dropping his hips.

He slid most of the way into her throat, almost burying himself to the hilt, before she gagged. Tristan proceeded to fuck her mouth like a cunt, enjoying the sensation and sounds of his balls slapping against her face. He could feel her gag around his cock with every thrust, and he grinned. Now for the fun stuff.

Tristan quickly trapped her clit with his lips, and began to suck, flicking it with his tongue every few seconds. He slipped a finger into her and began to message the spongy area on the anterior side. The girl clenched up beneath him, her throat beginning to vibrate around his cock as she moaned. He kept a steady pace, abusing her throat and cunt simultaneously, using her noises and shivers to gauge her reaction and fine tune his movements. It wasn't more than a few minutes before she began to shake. Tristan stayed glued to her, concentrating while she bucked her hips, crying out as best she could with most of his length down her throat.

She suddenly took a couple quick, deep breaths, through her nose, then froze. Tristan paused, his tongue just laying on her clit completely still. She shifted on him once, twice-

And then she came, and suddenly Tristan brain split into a flash of colors-

"Mommy loves it when you squirm as she teases your head," she said, laughing at him.

"Are you going to cum soon, big boy? No? Oh, I think you are."

"I can feel your cock pulsing in my hands, boy. Your balls are tightening, even after all that punishment. I think you're going to cum. No? Still protesting against Mommy? What, you don't want to cum?"

-A surge of memories hit him one after the other, of the girl he currently had trapped beneath him, of her torturing the sensitive tip of his cock, of her teasing the underside of his cock with a single finger, his balls aching so much-

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to continue? I thought you didn't want to cum. What changed, boy?"

"You want my hands back on your cock? My hot little tongue back on your big, thick cock? My my, what a slut you are."

-Tristan blinked, watching himself buck desperately to slide his cock in between the girls slippery hands, a knowing smirk on her face-

"Thrust into Mommy's hands, big boy, like the pathetic slut you are. That's right. Good little slut boy."

"Slow it down. Slower. Yes. Mhmm, good cock. Mommy wants you riding that edge. Mommy wants her pathetic slut with his big boy cock to tremble in her hands."

"Oooh, look at you twitch. Look at how much you're leaking for me! So adorable. I could fill a glass with your precum in no time if you keep this up.

"Are you ready, cock? Because Mommy is hungry."

"That's right, you're going to be a good boy and cum for Mommy now."

"Cum your brains out for Mommy. Cum your soul out-right onto Mommy's tongue."

-And then Tristan returned to the present. What the fuck was that?

"Mghhhph!" A pleasurable exclamation vibrated around Tristan's member. Oh right. Tristan pulled himself out of the girls throat, and she spat, still trembling slightly under his grip.

"You..." she began, then coughed. Her entire body spasmed.

"You made me cum..." She raised her hands to try and push him away weakly. Tristan frowned. I don't think she can do much now, but I still need to be careful. He maneuvered so that he was still on top of her and face to face, but with his knees on either side of her chest to avoid putting any weight on her. His cock, still hard, ended up awkwardly nestled between her breasts, its tip at her throat like a sword.

"Where am I?" he rasped.

"I think—" she broke into another bout of coughing, and Tristan watched her while he waited for it to subside. The mess of spit and precum that he had made on her face somehow only served to enhance her sensual beauty.

I wonder what it would be like to cum on her face—Tristan's cock twitched, and he stifled the thought.

"I think you ought to have more important questions than that, boy," she finally managed. Her tone was haughty, despite everything. It made him want to teach her a lesson. He began to shift his hips back and forth slightly without thinking, and the barest hint of a smile returned to the girls face.

"Answer my question," Tristan said, shaking his head, trying to clear the fog that still lingered.

"You're in Rænghalle, in my domain," she replied with a hint of scorn, and Tristan felt an increase in pleasure. He looked down and saw her pressing her tits together around his length with a half smile, one pale fang showing. Tristan found that he didn't want her to stop.

"How did I...?" he began to ask, before another realization pierced through the fog in his brain.

Wait. Who am I, again?

Tristan. But, who is that?

"Who am I?" Tristan asked, slowly. The girl took a second to spit between her tits, and Tristan subconsciously picked up the pace.

"I don't know, boy. Some human I picked up in the mortal realm." Her eyes were focused on his cock hungrily.

Some human? So it's not some wicked cosplay then. Though, how do I know what cosplay is, and not know who I am? He continued to thrust between her tits, pondering.

"Put it in my mouth."

Tristant looked down at the girl, and raised an eyebrow. You don't give the orders here, elf, or whatever you are.

"Excuse me?"

"I said put it in my mouth, boy. You know you want to." She smirked.

Tristan did want to, however the order triggered a flash of irritation.

Nah fuck her. She doesn't just get to have what she wants. Not like that.

"Beg for it."

Her eyes widened in shock, then narrowed.

"You think a goddess like me is going to beg a fucking mortal for his cock?"

"Yes," Tristan said simply.

The girl scowled.

"Do you want it or not?"

She bit her lip, looking off to the side. Tristan continued to pump, waiting.

"Fine. Please, human," she pursed her lips. Tristan waited. She sighed. "Please put your cock in my mouth."

Ha.

"Look at me when you say it. I want you to really beg for it." Tristan stopped thrusting and laid his length across her face, covering one eye completely.

"Show me how much you want it."

The girl scowled at him. Tristan merely waited again, enjoying the visual of dwarfing this elf-girl's face with his member.

"Please human, let me suck your cock," she finally said, and opened her mouth expectantly. The combination of her furious red eyes and her submissive posture made Tristan grin.

"Better."

He repositioned and placed his head on her outstretched tongue, and entwined his hands in her hair behind her head.

"Now be a good girl for me and hold your breath."

He thrust deep into her throat, once more encountering resistance a few inches from the hilt. He kept the pressure on though, and her eyes widened.

"C'mon, open that throat up for daddy." Daddy? Where did that come from?

She moaned, and with a soft pop, the resistance gave away. He grunted, and she sputtered around his shaft as he slid all the way in. Saliva spilled from the sides of her mouth and she gagged, but he kept the weight of his pelvis forward, nailing her to the bed. Her hands pressed up on him weakly as she squirmed for air.

She glared up at him, and suddenly he felt his balls being squeezed-Oh shit, I left her hands free-and yet, the pain somehow made the pleasure more intense. Fine you little whore. He pulled out slightly, and let her take a breath through her nose-then thrust right back in. Holy shit. This is heavenly. He did it again and again as she pulled on his sack. The tighter she gripped, the faster he fucked her face.

Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. He didn't say anything, yet the girl's eyes widened.

"Immammaughhh," she tried to speak. Tristan ignored her. He pulled out of her throat with a pop and pumped with one hand, aiming for her chest.

Tristan grunted, shooting several thick ropes of cum onto her tits and neck, coating the piercings and chains. The cum slid down to pool at the hollow of her throat.

Only then did the girl release his balls, sighing.

"In my mouth, boy, you're supposed to cum in my mouth," she slurred. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she seemed on the verge of passing out.

"Shut up."

Tristan stood, leaving the pointed ear girl a mess on the mushroom. He brushed aside a curtain of vines to find he was in a cave, or what looked like one, anyway.

Tristan grabbed one of the vines, breaking it off. He put the girl on her stomach, ignoring her weak protests, and lashed her wrists together. When he turned her back over, her eyes were shut and her breathing was slow. She had already fallen asleep.

Tristan pushed aside the vines again and sat on the edge of the bed. From what he could tell, he was in a cave. It was softly lit by large, glowing yellow stones embedded in the ceiling.

He got up from the mushroom bed and stood on the moss-carpeted floor of the cave. Wow. This is pretty soft, actually, he thought. The cave itself was pretty spacious, in width, if not height. He had only about a foot of clearance above his fairly large frame, but the room extended pretty far in each direction.

There were two exits, or entrances, he wasn't sure, that he could see-one large, maybe twice his width and one and a half times his height, and one smaller one, maybe just big enough to crawl through. Scattered around the cave were small groupings of furniture amidst the moss. He recognized a bookcase here, a chair and table there. He walked over to one, and sat down in it in a huff.

What the hell is this place?

"Luna? Please tell me you're done having fun with that one human, because we have bigger fish to fry."

Oh fuck.