Addictive Semen

Story Info
A classic "lab accident" gives Peter addictive cum.
2.8k words
4.57
66.8k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eioeioeio
eioeioeio
187 Followers

Themes: Huge cumshots, cum-addiction. Enjoy!

***

College was going to be different.

College was going to be different.

That's what Peter Wang, mild-mannered dork, kept telling himself.

Yet, one semester into freshman year, everything was...pretty much the same. He had few friends; those few he had were just fellow nerds who shared similar interests, but they weren't particularly close. He was doing well in his classes, and his teachers (well, "professors" now) liked him more than his peers did.

There was a little more anonymity than in high school -- instead of being bullied, he was just largely ignored.

Oh, yeah, and the girls at UCLA were gorgeous. Peter had gone to a small high school. There were a couple cute girls he crushed on in the throes of puberty, but man, that southern California sunshine really made a difference. Instagram-ready girls in short denim that cut-off right after deliciously round ass-cheeks. Long, tanned legs flashing in the sunlight that ended in perfectly pedicured toes, wiggling around in flip flops. Crop tops that showed tight, toned tummies earned from yoga, smoothies, and just being young.

California surfer blondes, Asian babygirls that looked like kpop stars -- all out of Peter's socially outcast reach. At least it was plenty of material for his spank bank. Ever since getting to college, his libido had gone into overdrive, for all the good that did him. And, having roommates for the first time in his life, it was hard to find time and privacy to take care of things himself.

One of the girls Peter had in rotation in his nightly fantasies was the incredibly hot TA for his organic chemistry class. Miranda Kim was one of those people for whom college seemed effortless. Korean-American, pre-med, great grades. Already TAing as a junior undergrad. Core member of Delta-Chi, the sorority for the hot Asian-American girls. Dyed hair, great taste in fashion, smart, and the best body that a SoCal plastic surgeon could sculpt, with a size 0 waist and gravity defying C-cups.

Under the guise of wanting to get more lab time, but really just wanting to have an excuse to, well, interact with any one of the gorgeous women around him, he volunteered for unpaid work as a lab assistant for her. This meant early hours and late nights doing incredibly dull work, pipetting milliliters of solution A into solution B, programming machinery to do things in masse, all with incredibly volatile chemicals.

And, Miranda was no fool. She knew why the dorky freshman volunteered, and she wasn't going to turn down the free labor. But she wasn't going to spend any more time around the slightly-creepy-but-generally-harmless kid than needed.

So, Peter ended up doing hours of drudgery, and only seeing glimpses of Miranda as she stopped by the beginning or end of his shift to give him instructions / scold him on technique.

One Friday night, Peter was alone again in the lab. Outside of the 2nd-floor windows he saw small clusters of friends dressed up, shouting, laughing, heading to one party or the other. Bored, frustrated, and lonely, Peter decided to take a few shortcuts. He wanted to get out of there ASAP, and back in his dorm room playing videogames was better than being trapped here.

In his haste, though, he sloshed a beaker of of 4 molar benzenehexacarboxylic acid mixed into a colloid of ethyl 4-methylpentanoate and 1,4-orthodimethylbenzene over his bare hand as he was transferring from one station to another.

Shit! he thought to himself.Shit shit shit, his internal monologue continued.

These organic chemicals had really unpredictable effects on the human body. He ran over to the nearest sink and started rinsing off his hand. His skin was...tingling? a bit, but otherwise he didn't seem the worse for wear. With the blithe optimism of an 18-year old, Peter figured he was fine. Shaking his head at his own stupidity, Peter finished up the lab work.

About an hour later, he was finally done. Packing up his stuff, he noticed that Miranda had left behind her sorority hoodie she always wore in class on her desk. He was feeling extra horny for some reason, and before he thought about it too much, he leaned over and took a big sniff. It smelled of floral shampoo, skin care products, and a deeper animal aroma that got Peter rock-hard in his old khakis. It was like his brain turned off. His cock started tingling, too. If he'd been paying attention, he would've realized it was the same feeling as on his hand earlier, but instead, Peter's internal monologue was going,Well, I don't want to walk home through the quad with a massive boner in my pants, I better just rub one out before going home. Maybe while smelling Miranda's hoodie. Yeah, that makes sense!

Peter reached down and unzipped with his left hand, while his right hand clutched the sweet-smelling sweater to his face, taking deep breaths of his fantasy-girl's aroma. Was his cock bigger and harder than normal? Nah, he must've just been really, really turned on by how guilty he felt about defiling his unattainable TA's clothing. Surprisingly quickly, he realized he was going to cum. Not thinking, Peter pulled the sweater down to his crotch, humped it a couple of times, and then his eyes rolled back in his head as an absolutely massive orgasm wracked his body.

Shot after shot into the cornflower blue hoodie erupted from his tool as electricity raced from his brain down to his balls. Finally, after what felt like a full minute, he was able to regain control.

Post-nut clarity is a helluva drug, and Peter's monologue now shifted.Fuck that was so stupid, wow I really ruined her hoodie, I should probably just throw it out and hope she thinks she lost it, maybe I should wash it? wait how would I explain giving it back to her, "here's your washed hoodie no nothing creepy happened", god, that was such a great orgasm, do I have a new fetish? I should get the hell out of here, oh wow it kinda stinks of my cum in here, I hope nobody comes in before it airs out, I should leave the windows open, then shove this in my backpack, get back to the dorm, and throw it out in the dumpster behind the dorm.

Plan of action decided, Peter sprung into action... right as the door opened and Miranda Kim walked in, hollering to somebody outside, "I'll just be a second! Just gotta grab my hoodie!"

oh shit, i'm completely fucked

***

Campus hottie Miranda Kim walked into lab, dressed up for a party. Makeup done, dyed hair styled into fetching ringlets down to her shoulders, black crop top showing a little bare skin around her taught midriff, and sexy little miniskirt, with a small gap of delicious thigh before long, pantyhose covered legs, all ending in a pair of white, heeled boots.

Peter had only seen her in her fairly normal, day-to-day clothes before. Even then, Miranda was a cutie worth fantasizing about, but like this? Peter's deflating cock starting twitching with life again.

Miranda seemed distracted, though. "Oh, hey Peter, I'll just be a sec. Just grabbing my hoodie." She didn't even look at him, so didn't notice him holding that very same hoodie, especially since he'd just shoved it under the table he was standing behind.

Not finding her clothing where she'd left it, a little confused, she checked a couple of other places. Finally, she paused, looked up at Peter, and wrinkled her nose a little bit. Damn, she looked cute wrinkling her nose like that.

"Hey, do you smell that?"

"Uhh..."

"Did you spill or something? I can't tell what that smell is, it's so unusual, but...it smells kinda good, right? Am I crazy?"

Seeing a way out, Peter seized the opportunity.

"Oh, yeah, uh, sorry, there was a spill and I grabbed your hoodie to clean it up, since it was close by. I'll wash it and give it back to you tomorrow!"

"Ugh, why would you do that? Just give it here, I'll wash it."

With no way out, Peter sheepishly handed over the cumstained hoodie. To his horror, and slight excitement, Miranda raised it to her nose and took a big sniff. "Yeah, the smell is definitely coming from here. Smells really good though. What spilled?"

"Uh, uh, um..." he stuttered. As he hemmed and hawed, Miranda took a couple more deep lungfuls of Peter's strangely nice-smelling load. Then, as he watched, she closed her eyes, really buried her face in there, and took a huge breath in.

When her lungs were at capacity, she lowered the hoodie from her face and looked up at Peter. There was a streak of glistening wetness under her mascara-ed eyes where some of his sticky load had stuck to her face, and her pretty eyes looked a little glazed over. She walked over to him.

"Peter," she said huskily. "You have to tell me what this was. This smells incredible. I gotta have more of it." She was standing so close that she was looking up at him intently through her eyelashes. He could smell her perfume she'd put on for the night.

"Err, um, ahh..." he continued, mind whirling. He was incredibly embarrassed about what he did, but also really turned on from having the object of his fantasies so close that he could feel her body heat.

"Peter, tell me. Ineed to be able to get more of this."

"It's my cum!" he blurted out.

Emotions warred across Miranda's face. Confusion, shock, maybe a little disgust. After a few moments, though, relief and excitement won out. The sexy Korean-American smiled like the cat that found the milk. "Well, then, think you could give me a little more?" she purred, tracing a manicured finger down Peter's scrawny chest.

Peter gulped as the sultry Korean sexpot stood so close. His nostrils were filled with her perfume.

"Uh, I mean, I think I can, but I just, uh, did it once, so I'm not sure..." he stammered out.

"Mmm, I guess I could give you a helping hand," Miranda whispered huskily into his ear. Her warm breath and sensuous voice right next to his ear sent an electric tingle down his spine. "Get your pants off," she commanded.

Miranda didn't really know what had come over her, but she felt a need for this freshman nerd's cum. She felt hornier than she'd ever had in her life, and even thinking about his mysteriously ambrosial semen had her salivating. It wasn't that she was attracted tohim, per se -- even her sugar daddy was more attractive -- but she needed to feel, to smell, even to taste the sticky substance whose scent had filled her nose and addled her brain.

Peter, realizing this was actually happening, jumped to obey, shucking off his khakis and underwear so quickly that he almost tripped getting out of them.holy shit, holy shit, someone else is actually gonna touch my cock.

Miranda looked down at Peter's semi-hard cock, already recovering quickly at the prospect of his first non-self-administered orgasm. "Wow, you're kinda packing down here, aren't you?"

Peter looked down, surprised. He'd had a slightly below-average penis before, and what he saw surprised him. It was definitely longer and thicker than before, and were his balls a little bigger, too? "Um, I guess?"

"Well, this may be more fun than I thought!" Miranda spit on her hand, then reached down. Without preamble, her soft hands grabbed Peter's cock by the root and started stroking with long, smooth strokes. It felt incredible. Just the right amount of pressure, a slight twisting, and then Miranda looked into his eyes and started talking dirty.

"You like that? You like your big, hard cock getting stroked by me? You like my fingers going up and down on your shaft? God, you have a nice dick. It feels so big and hard in my hand, and I have to go such a long way to go up and down. I can't wait for you to shoot your cum out, I want you to have a nice, big, sticky load for me."

Taking in her gorgeous face, hearing her words, it was like Peter's favorite JOI video on the internet -- paired with an incredible handjob. Peter broke eye contact to close his eyes, it was just too intense, but that just accentuated the feeling of skin-to-skin pleasure on his groin.

"Yes, that's it big boy, feels good doesn't it?" Miranda continued whispering in his ear. "Wow, you're so big and hard, it's turning me on. God, I'm getting wet just jacking you off. Look at your pre-cum coming out of the tip of your cock. I wonder if it tastes as good as your cum smells."

Pausing for a second, she gently dipped a finger from her left hand at the very tip of his cockhead, and a clear drop of dewy precum stuck to her finger. Then resumed stroking with her right hand as she brought her slender finger up to her succulent lips. The pink tip of her tongue snaked out and lapped up the drop of precum.

"Mmmfuck how do you taste so good?" she asked.

This was too much for Peter, and he let out a strangled warning as his entire body bucked in a tremendous orgasm. Even though he'd just cum, he felt shot after shot of ropey semen leap out from his balls, each shot overwhelming his brain with a wash of blinding pleasure.

Miranda laughed in delight, keeping the relentless stroking with the right hand through Peter's orgasm, as her left hand cupped in front of his spurting rod to catch as much of his load as possible.

"Wow, Peter, you cum like ahorse. You're some kind of stud, aren't you? Damn, that really smells so good.Fuck that's hot, I gotta taste it."

The sexy coed brought her cum-covered hand up to her mouth. Thick white ropes coated her tanned digits, and with little fanfare, she popped her index finger into her mouth and sucked some of it off.

Miranda let out a little moan of pleasure as she tasted his come. Having gotten a taste of the ambrosial semen, she needed more. All dignity abandoned, she then attacked the rest of the cum on her hand, licking all over with wild abandon, smearing some of Peter's thick cum on to her face as she devoured every last drop.

Suddenly, Miranda's eyes rolled up in the back of her head, and she squeezed her slender thighs together under her sexy little miniskirt, Her whole body quivered slightly.

"Fuck, Peter, I think I just came a little from tasting your cum! What the hell have you been eating?"

And there was that tingling sensation again. Peter swore he couldfeel his newly potent balls refilling themselves with a fresh batch of chemically altered semen.

Suddenly, a feminine voice called from outside the hall.

"Hey, Miranda, are you still in there? What's taking so long? C'mon, let's get to the party before everybody's black-out drunk!"

"I'll be right out, Trinh!" sang Miranda in reply to her friend's impatient question.

"Ok, listen Pete," she hissed into his ear. "I don't know what you're doing, but keep it up. Pull your pants back up and I'll call you tomorrow."

"Uh, are we uh," he tried stammering out one of a million questions running through his head as he re-did his belt, but she just whirled on her heels and met up with her friend, right as a petite little Vietnamese hottie with a pixie cut popped her head in the door. Trinh, presumably. "What's that smell?" she asked in a chirpy, cute voice.

"Don't worry about it T, let's go!" And just like that, the two Asian coeds left him alone in the lab, and Peter Wang's first sexual experience was over. His mind was going a mile a minute.What the hell just happened? What was that tingling? Did my cock actually...get bigger? Fuck that was hot. God, Miranda is so beautiful, I think I'm in love. He knew he'd be mentally replaying the image of her slurping down his thick white spunk off her hand for the rest of his life.

The question that he kept coming back to, though:I wonder if I could get her to do it again?

Coming to his senses, he quickly packed up and headed back to his dorm room. Unlocking the door, he saw that his roommate, a fellow freshman and wannabe fratboy, was out -- probably trying to impress older jocks by drinking too much shitty beer.

Still replaying the events of the night in his head, he suddenly realized how drained he was. He opened the mini-fridge and drank one of his roommate's Gatorades, then passed out for the night.

eioeioeio
eioeioeio
187 Followers