Sirens at the River

Story Info
Two girls encounter a runner at the river.
4k words
4.4
12.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose and Anna lay back on their towels, warm sunlight glistening on their skin and

a gentle breeze flowing over their bodies. The pair of twenty-somethings had made their way to the sandy beach on the banks of the river to spend a lazy afternoon swimming and sunbathing and on the lookout for hot guys.

The Riverbeach, as they called it, was a small stretch of water that resided in the state forest which bordered the suburbs of their city. In the early days, settlers had constructed a low weir in the river, and created a segment of deep water with a substantial span. It was originally intended as a water supply, but was now only used for recreation by the informed few who knew about it. Tiny waves danced on the river and a few children shouted and splashed at the embankment on the far side.

Rose sat up, raised her sunglasses and looked around. There was no-one else on the beach, and turning around toward the hills behind her, she looked along the trails that criss-crossed the forest.

"Not much action here at the beach today, Anna," she informed her friend.

"That's OK Rose. What will be, will be. It's a nice day to be out anyway."

Rose looked across and admired Anna's body. She had a full figure which was captured in a tight blue bikini. Rose looked down to her own body and adjusted her cleavage to let a little more spill out, highlighting the tattoo inscribed between her bulging breasts.

"I think I can hear someone coming," said Rose.

"Uh huh, whatever," replied Anna.

Rose swivelled her neck to see. "It's a trail runner."

"Is he hot?" asked Anna without sitting up or even opening her eyes.

"I can't tell from here. But you know - runner's bodies - they're always hot."

Anna sat up, adjusted her hair and swivelled around. A middle aged runner in a blue tank jogged along the trail 50 yards behind them and looked their way. Rose smiled and waved, and the runner waved back. He carried on, towards the road where they always parked their car.

"Hmmff. So much for that one," lamented Anna and returned to lying on her back. Rose followed suit.

Five minutes later, the girls heard heavy footsteps emanating from the steep hill that led from the street. "It's him again," whispered Rose. "The runner."

"Let's go for it Anna," Rose encouraged.

"What if he's too old? What if he's not for us?" Anna retorted.

"You can always throw a fish back into the sea, my friend. But you need to catch it first."

"And how do you think you're going to catch a fish?" asked Anna. "Anyway, you always catch the fish. I mean - you're the attractive one. The guys always go for you. And you get - you get to do all the fun stuff."

"Let's do a deal," suggested Rose. "Equal shares. Whatever happens today, let's split it evenly. Whatever I get to do, you get it too. Deal?"

"Well -"

"Is it a deal?"

"OK. Deal."

"He's nearly here," said Rose with urgency. "Quick, give me your necklace. Hurry."

Anna complied, unclasping a short silver necklace adorned with a dragon and a fish emblem. Rose surreptitiously walked towards the water's edge and threw it into the water around 10 feet off the shoreline, hearing it land with a comical plop."

"What the -" Anna began to exclaim, but the expression on Rose's face cut her complaint short.

"It's OK, you'll get it back. It'll be a test," explained Rose.

"What are you testing? Finding out if his eyesight still works?" joked Anna sarcastically.,

"No, its a test if he has a big heart."

"I don't want a big heart! I want a big - you know."

"I know exactly what you want. But you'll be able to tell the size of his cock when he's in his swimmers. This will tell us a bit more."

The conversation went quiet just in time as the runner approached, wearing his running singlet, flip flops and a pair of speedos. "Hello ladies," he smiled.

The runner was a little older than the girls, probably about ten years. The crows feet at the corners of his eyes were apparent, and he had well tanned skin. But he looked super fit, with bulging arms and visibly muscular legs.

"Hello," replied Rose. "Didn't we just see you running?"

"Yes," said the runner. "I'm training at the moment, so run first, then swim."

"How far did you run?" asked Anna.

"About 10 kilometres. A little more. Do you girls run?"

"No way!" replied Anna.

"Do you think we could run with bad girls like these bouncing?" added Rose, cupping her hands under each burgeoning breast and giving them an animated jiggle up and down. The trio laughed in response.

"Say, I was wondering," said Rose hesitantly. "Can we ask a favour? I'm Rose by the way."

"Sure! I'm Alex."

"And I'm Anna," piped up a voice to stage left.

"Do you have any goggles with you?" asked Rose. "We've dropped a necklace in the shallows here, just as we were getting into the water."

"Well actually -" started Alex, rummaging about in his rucksack. "I've got good news and bad news."

"Whats the bad news?" asked Anna.

"I've got two pairs of googles," replied Alex with a smile, pulling them out.

"And why is that bad?" asked Anna.

"It's bad for us," said Rose, turning to Anna. "Because Alex is saying that we can search for the necklace ourselves." Her plan had failed at the first hurdle.

"It's OK," laughed Alex. "I'm just joking. I'll look for you."

Alex stripped his singlet off, revealing a muscular body with rippling abs. Anna will be happy, thought Rose. He had a generous bulge in a pair of tight fitting speedos and a small tussle of hair emanated from his drawstring, decorating his flat belly up to his navel. He didn't have much hair elsewhere - even on his head. But his skin was a delicious golden brown colour all over. She wondered if the tan extended below the line of his swimmers as well.

As Alex approached the water's edge, Anna called out. "Careful in there - I think there's a catfish. That's what gave us the fright. They can nip at your feet you know!"

"Thanks for the tip!" exclaimed Alex. "I think I'll be OK!" He dived out to the deeper water and disappeared below the surface. Anna and Rose expected him to resurface immediately, but he remained below. After more than a minute, the pair became worried and started to head towards the shoreline to look for him. Maybe this had been a terrible mistake, but just as their fears were climaxing, Alex's head broke the surface and he gasped a lungful of air.

"Did you find it?" called Anna. Alex held aloft the shiny necklace and both girls clasped their hands to their breasts and did a small jump in glee.

Alex emerged from the water, his body even more gorgeous than when he arrived. Rivulets trickled down his skin, and the speedos clung to his form, hugging his cock and making it obvious.

Alex raised the necklace and attempted to hand it to Rose, but she redirected him. "It's actually Anna's necklace."

Anna took the jewellery from his hand, gently brushing his fingers as she received it. "Thank you so much!" smiled Anna, and flung her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek.

"No problem," blushed Alex. Rose noted that his bulge in his speedos had grown somewhat already.

"And one for me too?" asked Rose coyly.

"I guess. Sure," responded Alex, and Rose stepped into him. She delicately and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts hard up against his chest, pulled her body in tight to his and felt his cock rubbing against her belly. She reached up with her face and planted a slow lingering kiss directly on his lips.

"We really want to thank you," said Rose in a sultry voice. "I mean really."

"It was a pleasure," said Alex. Rose wondered if he really was that clueless. "I've got my swim now. Its only one kilometre. So I'll be back in fifteen minutes. Will I see you then?" he asked.

"We'll be waiting," replied Rose, and the girls returned to their towels as Alex adjusted his cock, dived into the water and swam off with speed.

"What do you think?" asked Rose.

"Nice," replied Anna.

"Nice? Just nice? He's gorgeous!" Rose turned towards Alex's rucksack. "Let's find out more!"

"You can't do that!" warned Anna.

"Watch me!" Rose opened the flap and dug around inside. "Spare clothes. Looks like he wears trunk underwear. Energy bars. What's this - a jar of Vaseline?"

"Stops chaffing I guess?" suggested Anna.

"And a phone! Let's see - the home screen is a picture of a bicycle. Who does that?" quizzed Rose.

"A cyclist? Now put it back., He'll return anytime soon."

The girls returned to their sun worship, but waited excitedly for Alex's return. Anna shivered, imagining his hot body, and she could feel her pussy becoming aroused as she squirmed on her towel. Rose stretched the top of her orange bikini top, pursed her lips and blew a stream of breath across the perspiration on her breasts. With a few short breaths, she cooled her skin and managed to encourage her nipples to grow and extend in a hard and obvious way.

Before they knew it, Alex's rhythmic stroking became louder and he arrived back on shore, puffing and panting. He seemed to have no fear of the nasty, but fictional catfish, and he walked straight up to his bag.

"You're still here!" he stated with some satisfaction.

"Of course! We needed to make sure you were safe!" replied Rose.

"Thanks for thinking of me," said Alex innocently.

"That's exactly what we've been doing," said Rose with a smirk.

Alex towelled off his body while the girls watched. "Do you mind if I just get changed here?" asked Alex. "I'll just step aside a bit. You can just look away. Well - you can watch if you'd like to, I don't mind, but -"

"But what?" asked Rose excitedly.

"But I imagine it's not your thing and you can just turn around for a second and avoid it all."

"No. We'd love to watch. I wouldn't miss an offer like this. Anna and I were wondering what comes next."

Alex fished around inside his waistband, pulled out the drawstring and untied it. Rose kept unflinching eye contact with Alex as he was undressing, while Anna looked to the ground and only up at Alex from time to time.

He slid his thumbs under the waistband and peeled back his swimmers drawing them gently downwards. As they came down they revealed his shock of trimmed pubes and the base of his shaft. And as he drew them down further, it revealed more and more of his weighty cock. Rose shifted her gaze to his groin and now both girls couldn't keep their eyes from his cock as it was suspensefully revealed. Finally, when the swimmers were down to his thighs, his hefty cock sprung out and the girls gasped in tandem.

"Oh, that's a nice cock," said Rose taking the lead. "How does it even fit into those itty bitty swimmers?" Anna looked at Alex's cock and couldn't help giggling.

"Thanks for the compliment. Its just average," said Alex.

"No it's not!" exclaimed Anna. "It's - it's -," she looked to Rose. "It's perfect really."

Alex stomped out of his swimmers, trampling them to the ground and standing on the fabric as he kicked them to one side.

"Can we touch it?" asked Anna, becoming far more forward in the face of an opportunity.

"What?"

"Can we touch your cock? I mean, its just there, and its so lovely, and we've been thinking of it since we met you."

"I guess," Alex replied, standing naked in all his glory.

Alex swivelled his body and looked to their surroundings, but there was not a soul in sight on their side of the bank. The girls did not look so far afield as they became transfixed by Alex's gorgeous cock. It was a deep golden colour, like the rest of his skin, and it hung heavy and low between his legs.

The two girls scurried over in front of Alex. By the time Alex had returned to face the girls, they had fallen to their knees at his feet. Rose looked up to Alex with her piercing blue eyes locked on his. Anna was focused entirely on Alex's hefty member, and she gently held it in her hand and weighed it up.

"It's so heavy," commented Anna. "And it's growing, look Rose!"

Sure enough, Alex's cock began its unstoppable growth, and Anna delighted to feel it growing in her hand as it angled upwards. Both girls watched the cock with enormous grins on their faces. Rose reached under the cock and subtly held Alex's scrotum in her hand and gently massaged his balls.

"Go on," encouraged Rose, and Anna leaned forward, opened her mouth wide and managed to slip the head of Alex's bulging cock past her lips. "Fuck, that is sexy," whispered Rose into Anna's ear as she continued to fondle his balls. Rose looked up to see Alex's eyes had become glassy and lost focus while Anna imparted pleasure to his cock.

Rose moved her face to close vantage and watched with aroused delight as Anna ramped up her action on Alex's cock. Anna opened her mouth wide and let the cock slide deep into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. She extended her tongue a little, to just touch his soft balls and then Anna made a long slurping noise as she pulled back, dragging his cock along the tip of her tongue all the way. When she reached the apogee, the cock sat just at her lips and a long drool of her saliva dripped from her tongue, down her chin, and then onto her lap.

Rose felt her pussy swelling with arousal at the exciting view, and she gently cupped the back of Anna's head and pushed her face back against Alex's cock, watching intently as his member slid all the way into her mouth. Rose continued by grasping a clutch of Anna's hair at the base of hear neck, and pulling her head back off Alex's cock, again turned on by the sound of Anna's long slurp.

Anna was having such a good time with Alex's cock that she wanted to share the experience with her friend. She slipped the cock out of her mouth and offered it to Rose. "Your turn," she prompted, and Rose accepted the head of Alex's cock into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," sounded Rose as she took the cock deeper into her mouth and began to work over the hard cock with a rhythmic sucking action.

"It's good isn't it?" asked Anna, excitedly looking from Rose to Alex's concentrating face and back to Rose. "There's enough to share, I think." Anna placed her lips over the shaft of the cock and gently rocked her face from side to side, while Rose focused on the head of the cock, keeping the swollen glans within her mouth, while her tongue rolled around the head.

The girls heard Alex groan aloud, and it prompted Rose to reach between his legs and grip his balls in a loose fist. Alex let out another soft whimper as Rose squeezed them and gave a soft downward tug.

"Ohhh, I've got some," muffled Rose with the cock still half in her mouth.

"What?" quizzed Anna. It became evident as Rose drew her head away and a long sticky thread of precum connected Rose's tongue to the tip of Alex's upright cock.

"Wow," exhaled Anna in excitement, and the two girls alternated taking Alex's cock into their mouths, one slurp at a time, drawing out yet more runny precum and swallowing it down.

Rose paused and looked up to Alex with a cock-drunk look. "Do you want to fuck her?" she asked. "She's ready. And I'd love to watch." Rose reached down and plunged her hand into the front of Anna's bikini bottom. Her finger's wriggled through Anna's bush and sought out her slit. When she found the slippery entrance, she informed Alex, "Yes, she is really ready."

Her other hand desperately reached under Anna's bikini top and lifted it, allowing her breasts to spill out the bottom. Rose pulled her own top downwards and her tits sprung out of the top.

Rose stood and gripped Alex's slippery cock, coated in saliva and precum. She gently dragged him along to the towels. Anna crawled along, obediently following.

Anna lay on her back, lifted her legs to the air, slipped her bikini bottoms off and threw them aside. She spread her legs wide, showing off her cute, creamy pussy to the keen onlookers. Alex shuffled between her legs and dropped to his knees. Rose knelt behind Alex, reached around and offered his cock a few quick jerks. Then she pulled it forward and guided it to Anna's entrance. Without further encouragement, Alex drove his hips forward and plunged his member to the hilt into Anna's waiting cunt.

Anna exhaled a long, deep sigh of satisfaction as she felt herself stretching and the warm moistness of her pussy enveloping his cock. Rose glued her lips onto Alex's neck, but managed to keep an eye on the union as Alex began pumping his cock in and out of Anna's squelching pussy.

After an spate of erotic thrusting, Rose needed to get into the action too. She slipped her bikini off, and straddled Anna, backing herself up against Alex's abdomen, feeling a glancing touch on her pussy lips with each of Alex's thrusts into Anna.

Alex sensed the invitation, and pulled his cock from Anna's pussy, substituting Rose's straight away. Rose let out a sexy moan as his cock slipped inside, and it enticed Anna to kiss her her lips, transitioning into a french kiss, exchanging tongues and saliva in a passionate way.

The thrusting was becoming more intense with time, and Rose whispered to Anna, each word interleaved with an exhale as Alex's cock found its home deep within her pussy.

"Anna - get - the - lube - from - the - bag." Then Rose directed her words behind her, "Don't - stop - Alex - keep - on - fucking - me."

Anna slipped from her position underneath Rose, leaving Alex to continue thrusting into Rose in a doggy position, and retrieved the Vaseline from the bag. Alex didn't seem to notice or care Anna's movements as he continued staring at Rose's back, ass, and pussy.

Anna placed the opened vessel on the towel in front of Rose, and sat back on her knees to watch. Rose scooped a dollop of Vaseline with her hand allowing gooey lumps of lube to spread across her fingers. She reached between her own legs, pulled Alex's cock from her pussy, and liberally applied the Vaseline all over his cock. Then she scooped another handful, reached around behind her back and rubbed the sticky goo around her ass and pushed a finger inside her anus a short distance, enjoying the sensation as she slid it in and out a few times.

Rose reached back underneath, between her legs, and grabbed Alex's slippery cock in her tight fist. Rose wiggled her hips forward, side to side, and manipulated the head of Alex's cock to press up against her puckered butt hole. The pressure against her ass felt so good and she consciously relaxed all of her lower muscles.

Rose pushed back hard against Alex, almost sitting upright, and as the cock drilled through her sphincter and deeper inside of her, she let out a long moan. "Fuuuuck," groaned Rose in a deep intonation and Alex responded with a grunt.

Alex drove his hips forward and Rose returned to all fours as the cock thrust so deep into her ass that she could feel Alex's bristling pubes tickling her sensitive asshole. "Fuck, you are so tight," he muttered to no-one.

"Rose! He's fucking your ass!"

"I know. Of course I know. And it feels good. So good."

Alex and Rose grunted and gasped a few more times as Alex swivelled his hips allowing his cock to explore deep within her cavity. Rose's eyes had rolled back in her head with pleasure, but she regained her focus and spoke to Anna.

"Remember our deal? Equal shares. He gets to fuck your ass too." Rose felt Alex's excitement as she raised this prospect and his cock appeared to grow another half inch, plunging extra deep into her ass. She gasped.

"When?" asked Anna with trepidation and excitement. Then she leaned forward with her nose almost touching Rose's and asked in a timid voice, "Will you help me?"

The idea of assisting Anna to share Alex's hard cock in her ass excited Rose, and she decided to get Anna's ass laid straight away. Rose planted a sloppy kiss on Anna's lips, and agreed, "Sure." She extracted Alex's cock from her hole, enjoying the sensations of that final withdrawal as it slipped from her butt.

12