Sirens at the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down here," prompted Rose, indicating Anna to lie on her back. She spread Anna's legs and lifted them high. "Here, hold the back of your knees - like this," and guided Anna to present her pussy and ass to the world. "Let's get this ass prepared," said Rose, and as Alex watched, Rose slid her tongue back and forth along her friend's moist slit.

"Ohhhh - that feels good," whimpered Anna, whereupon Rose dipped her head a little lower and began to lick on Anna's quivering asshole. "And that feels even better," she responded.

Rose continued rimming around Anna's ass, and every now and then dipped the tip of her tongue through the entrance and into Anna's sweet ass. When she decided that Anna was wet, and aroused enough, Rose scooped some Vaseline into her hand and smeared it around Anna's tight hole. With the remnants of lube on her hand, she beckoned Alex, and rubbed it over his knob. "She's ready," Rose informed Alex.

Alex dropped to his knees between Anna's legs and aimed his cock at her ass. The hole continued to wink open and shut as he pressed his glans directly to the entrance and began to press. "Fuck me," whimpered Anna. "Fuck my ass," and as the cock past her tight sphincter, Anna moaned, "Fuuuuuckkk meeeee!"

"Oh my God," whined Anna. "This feels so good. That cock is so big. I never imagined -. I never knew -."

"What!" exclaimed Rose. "Is this your first time? Have you never been fucked in the ass before?"

"No. I never knew. But I wish I did. This is sooo good."

"Congratulations hunk!" Rose whispered to Alex. "You are taking a virgin ass today. We need to christen that ass. You need to reward that ass with a big fat dirty creampie. Fuck her Alex. Fuck that ass. And then fill it with your cum."

Alex needed no encouragement. His tempo quickened and his cock thrust deeper and faster into Anna's ass. His balls tightened, his stomach knotted, his ass squeezed tight and he felt his climax coming. His dick quivered once, twice, and as he started to cum, Rose stepped in behind him, pressing his ass cheeks forward so that his cock plunged impossibly deep into Anna's back door, as wave after wave of semen injected deep inside of her.

"Fuck. That was amazing," admitted Alex when the euphoria had worn off, and his cock slipped out of Anna's ass followed by a flood of milky white lube and cum.

"I liked it too," said Rose.

"I loved it," confided Anna. "I never would have thought anal would be so hot. Thanks for sharing Rose. What could possibly come after that?"

"A swim?" suggested Alex. The trio laughed. They exchanged light kisses of affection and then headed naked into the water to cool off their sweaty bodies.

12