Sis and I and a Private Nude Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

"Yes, asses are so great, and you ladies have incredible asses."

He takes his hand away, grips my wrist and moves my hand to his crotch. Amanda's hand is already there. She is aggressively cupping his ball-sack and feeling the length and girth of his penis. She is so forward in her sexual desires. I tentatively feel the base of his penis. Billy's hand goes back to my bum. Instinctively, my hand needs to discover more of his manhood. It doesn't pay to be shy. Fuck it. I push Amanda's hand aside and grasp his staff under the silk cloth. I can feel it thicken. I look down and see a wet spot on the fabric at the tip. Amanda's hand is cupping his ball-sack.

"Feel how your wonderful asses are turning me on. Now I think you know how to get me to take off my underwear. What do you say? Do you want me to totally strip?"

Amanda, gets the obvious hint and strips her red panties off and throws them brazenly to the side. Her girlie parts are cleanly shaven.

A thought flashes into my lust-filled brain. Oh my god, my pubic hair is totally a mess. I haven't trimmed it for a year. Why would I? Sex was not in my plans. Oh, I see Amanda is giving me a stern look. She wants this experience so much. Her eyes order me to strip. I hold my breath. Here goes. I pull my panties down and off, balling my fists to resist the urge to cover myself and sheepishly sit back down on the sofa.

"That is so beautiful ladies. Thank you. You ladies are so perfect. Yes, so perfect."

Billy goes to the CD player and flips the disc to a throbbing sex song by 50 cent. He starts dancing and strutting. Soon he unclips a clasp at each side of G-string and whisks the covering off his Olympic manhood. Sweet mother, it's so bloody gorgeous.

My sister screams out, "Holy shit, I'm cumming, Ahhhhh. Oh yes ahhhhhh." I look over. Oh, my god. Her legs are spread wide and she strums her pussy. She has a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face. What an erotic sight. I move my hand to my throbbing pussy. I spread my knees just a bit. I'm too shy to let Billy see everything.

Billie has a sexy big smile on his face as he looks down at Amanda. "Good for you Amanda. Horny ladies are my favorites. You are so sexy."

He looks over at me with his sexy, blue, knowing eyes. "And what do we have here. Amanda's sexy younger sister is playing with her sweet honeypot too.

He walks to me and his semi-hard weapon is chin high in front of me.

"I saw how much you enjoyed stroking my cock in the show. I bet your pussy was getting all worked up. Here stroke my dick while you play with yourself."

My brain is foggy with lust as I reach up and grasp the hot shaft. I can feel a powerful surge of blood and his manhood gets rock hard and points to the ceiling in an instant. He's getting very turned on.

"Spread your legs baby. I want to see that sweet, young, hairy pussy."

My legs part with no thought from me.

He says to Amanda, "Come over here." She comes to my side. "Hold my balls baby."

Amanda cups his clean-shaven sack. She looks up at him as he bends down. Their lips meet and I can see their tongues searching each other's mouths in a passionate French kiss. Billy's hand goes to my sister's breast and starts kneading it. Amanda's nostrils flare as she breathes deeply. I can feel Billy's cock twitch in my hand. Their lips part. He turns his face to me. A wave of sheer lust has me reaching my lips to his. I melt as his hot tongue glides into my open mouth and our lips lock. The kiss is like nothing I've ever experienced. It's dripping with pure sexuality. I grasp the back of his head and mash my lips to his. All too soon, our lips part.

He looks down at Amanda who is masturbating again with a wild look in her eyes.

"You ladies can plainly see how much you turn me on. Let me check if you're turned on."

He reaches down to Amanda's crotch. She removes her hand and spreads her legs wide like a common slut as an obvious invitation. I watch his fingers slide over her pubic mound and over the wet folds of her mature pussy. She grasps my hand and squeezes tightly as he explores her womanhood. She is in another world, a world of carnal lust.

I look up and his eyes are drilled into mine. He offers his other hand to me.

"Do you want to take my hand too?"

It seems way too intimate to voluntarily take his hand to my private parts. But my pussy is burning up and begging to be touched, touched with a strong, manly hand. Amanda is moaning in my ear in sweet ecstasy. What slim defenses break away and I take his wrist and move his fingers to my very needy pussy. I gasp at the instant shot of adrenaline-laced pleasure that sweeps over my body. I put my arm over my eyes to block out the world. My crotch and his hand become the center of my universe.

"You ladies are so perfect. Yes, so perfect."

I hear my sister beg, "Please Billy, could you please fuck me. I need it so bad."

Oh, sweet mother, that's so shocking. But what was I thinking? Amanda wanted sex even with that high school jock.

"Sure Amanda. I'd love to. But I always like a bit of oral sex to get ready. Okay?"

"Sure Billy, I love sucking cock."

Wow, I'm learning so many new things about my sister. Billy sits on the sofa beside me and Amanda goes to the floor between his knees. His pole lays semi-erect over his thigh. He puts a hand on my knee. I lean my head onto his shoulder and watch in fascination as Amanda licks Billy's magnificent staff from the base to the tip. It hardens instantly. He pushes her hair out of the way to see everything. Amanda takes the stiff erection in her hand and engulfs the cock-head into her mouth. She obviously knows what she's doing. I see her sneak one hand down to her crotch. She's enjoying herself so much.

Billy sighs, "Oh blimey Amanda, your mouth feels so sweet. You suck a mean cock."

It is crazy making sexy to watch Amanda gleefully licking his beautiful, big cock up and down making it glisten with her saliva.

Billy politely asks, "Cindy could you do me a favor and cup my ball sack. That gives me so much pleasure and Amanda is busy with her other hand."

I lean in and feel the weight of his cleanly shaven scrotum. The large eggs inside roll away from my touch. It is fascinating and so horny to feel and watch. I follow my sister's lead and move my other hand to my very aroused pussy. The mere touch sends an explosive sensation through my lower body and I bite my lip to stop from groaning loudly. But still a whimper of pleasure escapes.

Billy's hand goes to the back of my head and slightly pulls me towards his penis. I know what that means. A surge of adrenaline surges at the thought of sucking his cock. I've never done that before. But his cock is like a giant magnet pulling me instinctively forward. I'm powerless to resist my primal urges. My cheek touches his waist and my mouth is so very close to his manhood. I can smell a musky male odor. Amanda is licking the other side and she is groaning deep in her throat. It registers in the small part of my brain that is still functioning that this is how a grown woman in heat acts. I hesitate and his hand gives a slight push to the back of my head again. I lick the staff. Sweet Jesus, that is so horny.

"That's right Cindy, lick my cock just like your sister. You ladies are so perfect. Yes, so perfect. Ummm, yes, up and down just like that. Now put the head in your mouth."

I encircle my lips around the engorged head. Billy's hand grips the hair on the back of my head and pushes down. I can feel the cockhead hit the back of my throat. He bobs my head forward and back so my mouth is being fucked. I surrender to the moment. Strangely, being used for his pleasure seems a good thing. Bargaining for my own selfish pleasure later. Billy's hand pulls me off suddenly and forcefully. A sense of regret hits me.

He moans above me, "Fuck, I don't want to cum too quickly. I almost lost it there. You birds are so fantastic. Spread your legs Amanda. Here comes the fuck of your life."

Billy goes to his knees on the floor between Amanda's legs and pulls her hips towards his stiff erection. She is looking at his cock hungrily as he positions and mounts her. Her hand finds and grips mine as he enters her very welcoming vagina. Billy's six-pack abs flex as he pushes deep into her center. Amanda shouts a high-pitched squeal of pleasure at the assault. My pussy virtually vibrates with the pure eroticism of the scene. I run the palm of my hand over my crotch and my sighs join my sister's as she is fucked hard and well.

"Cindy, put your hand on my butt. I like that."

I lean forward and feel his rock hard muscular ass. It flexes with each thrust into my sister's pussy. My face is now close to the action of their lower bodies colliding. I can see Billy's thick staff pull almost all out and then plunge back in to her vagina. At every inward thrust, Amanda moans and groans, "Yes!" My brain is a fog of lust. I kiss his perfect abs in a sign of worship of this male god. My hand pulls his ass forward on every thrust to give my sister more pleasure. Go deeper and harder you sex god. Make her cum hard and deep, you masculine wonder.

Sis screams, "Oh fuck. I'm fucking cuuuuuummmmmmimg. AHHHHHHH. Oh no. AAAAAAAAAHHHH. My fucking god, YEEEESSSSSSSSS. Wow. Ahhh. Oh, my god. Yes."

Billy's ass in my hand stops. His cock is deep inside my whimpering sister. I let go and lay back on the sofa, scrunch down so my ass is over the edge and spread my legs as a clear sign to mount me. Oh, sweet mercy, please come to me quickly. I need you to do me.

I reach my hands up and plead, "Please, Billy."

He gives a big shit-ass grin and positions between my legs. His cock is so big and threatening but oh so right for my lust. He reaches down and parts the lips of my labia and notches his weapon in my vaginal opening. He bends forward and puts both his hands beside my shoulders on the sofa cushions. I reach for, find and grip my sister's hand. I put my other hand on his muscular pecs, shut my eyes and go to a primal place, a place of erotic sensual pleasures. The man above me gives an animal grunt and I feel a slight pain in my pussy and then a slow, glorious, total filling of my love canal.

I can hear my voice like it's far off, shout, "Oh yes, Billy. Do me. Oh, please."

A magic carpet ride of ecstasy sweeps in waves through my body as the glorious, cock thrusts in and out of my hungry pussy. I throw my head back. With my mouth wide open, I pant and make animal noises in my throat as the symphony of sensual, erotic feeling plays on. Soon I sense a giant orgasm is coming. It's like I'm running to the edge of a high cliff with just unknown darkness and danger below. I feel like I might die if I let this orgasm consume me and jump of the cliff. But I can's stop it. I don't want to stop it. Oh sweet Jesus, here I go.

"Yes, yes, YES. HELP! I'm going to diiiiiiiiieeeeee. Oh FUCK, I'm fucking cumming. Yes, Yes, DON"T STOP!. Yes, Billy. AAAhhhh. Sweet mercy. Oh yes.

He keeps thrusting and then I feel his cock pulsate and plant his seed deep inside me. It feels so right. We stay locked together as my heart beat slows. I open my eyes and see Billy looking down at me lovingly. My heart is filled with loving warmth and a deep sense of bonding for this incredible man. He has changed my life and made me a real woman.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers
12