All Comments on 'Sis and I at College Ch. 02'

by freeinweek

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Steve and Amy are like lots and lots of siblings nowadays

And more and more of them all the time. They piss on the stupid, outmoded "taboo" that says a brother and sister should never, ever fuck. What shit. They grow up together, when they come of age they're fascinated by what each has between their legs that's "different." A big brother like Steve shows his baby sister how boys are built, he shows her his meaty cock and his loaded balls and she gets sopping wet. A kid sister like Amy shows her big brother her adorable little coochie and he gets hard, throbbing hard. Then they play Mommy and Daddy, it's the best fun they've ever had. Sis gets her first big cum and her big bro blows his brotherly balls up his own sister's tight little twat. A scared society and terrified parents don't want to hear about it. Still, it's happening with siblings every day of the week, all over the country. Why the fuck not? It's the best kind of bonding possible between a loving brother and his loving sister. Up his own sister's cunt is where a brother's creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me not I

Sis and "Me" at college. Is it "I" at college? No, it's "Me" at college... Didn't get passed the title. Sorry...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a logistical disaster

chapter two is the third in a series?

"This is the third in this series. Little Sister Surprises and Sis and I at College"

it seems Little Sister Surprises is AWOL.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Oh yes, it gets even better with each story. Yeah, his sister is a slut but is so loyal and loving too. What fun they have when they are together. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous