Sis Checking Thing Out

Story Info
Checking outt sis.
1.4k words
4.46
30.1k
48
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to share my story with you all. My name is Jim and when I was eighteen-years-old I still lived at home. At that time, it was just my parents and my sister, Dorene, she was twenty-years-old at the time. She had a boyfriend for long time but they broke up and she stopped dating for a while. She is blonde and she does have a nice set of tits.

 

I work part-time on a farm bailing hay. It's dirty and hard work, so, when I come home, I'm very tired.

One time I came home pretty wiped out as it was very hot outside. I went to my bedroom, took off all my sweaty clothes, took a shower, and just laid down for a bit, I was still naked and just covered up with a sheet.  I fell asleep and the next thing I recalled, was being shaken and told to wake up. It took me a bit to come around, as the shaking kept going and I was being told to wake up. When it stopped, I started to open my eyes, and that was when I noticed my sister was standing there. I saw that she was not looking at me, but rather she was looking down at my lower body. I looked down and saw that the sheet had fallen away, and my hard cock was standing up pretty good. She was staring for a bit and that made me even harder.

I just kept pretending to be sleeping as she just stood there and stared. She knew I was a heavy sleeper, but I guess she got a bit scared of being discovered, because she reached down and pulled the sheet back over it, and then, she came back around the bed to try and wake me up. I got braver, sliding my hand up onto her inner thigh, and softly said, "Give me a couple minutes, Honey."

She jumped when I touched her, but I did have ahold of her thigh, so she couldn't get to far. She just froze then not knowing what to do. Damn, I didn't know how far this could go, but I got braver and slowly rubbed her inner thigh. She just stood there and let me continue. Damn, so I slowly rubbed higher.

She had on jeans but I kept working my way up, noticing that she didn't try to stop me. So, I went for it and went to her pussy, rubbing it. Damn, even through the jeans, it felt hot, but she still didn't stop me.  I could swear I heard her moan some before she stepped back, causing my hand to slide away, and then she took off out of my room.

'Damn, I scared her away,' I thought, but as I continued to lay there, all I could think about was her hot pussy. A few minutes went by and then I heard someone coming back, so I stayed pretending to sleep and peeked to see who it was. It was my sister, Dorene, coming back, but I noticed she was in a short bathrobe now. I laid there thinking my pounding heart would give me away, as she reached over and poked me again, but I didn't move. So, she stepped forward and let her leg hit my hand, that was hanging off the bed. She started to shake me and telling me to wake up. 'Hmmm, we've been here before,' I thought. So, I said, "Give me a minute, Honey," as I let my hand rub her now bare leg. She didn't flinch one bit, but she did reach over and pulled on the sheet, finding my cock hard as a rock.

'Damn, I have to go for it now,' I thought, so I kept rubbing up higher and higher, finding nothing but bare skin. Then I hit it and I found me one hot, wet pussy, as she had taken off her panties. Damn, she wanted it played with, so I slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy and I now heard her moan.  I found her clit was hard too, so I worked her pussy and clit, she was getting even wetter, and I could hear her moaning again. 

I peeked to see her staring at my cock as I played with her. The tie to her robe was hitting the back of my hand, so I caught it with my thumb to hold it still. As I played with her, I kept slowing pulling on the tie to her robe, hoping it would finally come undone and fall open. It did and the whole front was open now and I could see her tits.

Oh, my God! She didn't have anything on under the robe and she didn't seem to care that her robe was open, so I knew she was super horny now.  I even noticed that she played with her own nipples some.

I thought, 'I needed some of this,' so then I softly said, "Damn, Ronda, you're fucking hot today." Ronda is my girlfriend's name.  Then to my surprise she said, "Yes, I am."

Shit, she was going with it, so I had to try something.  I grabbed her leg and pulled her to the bed, strong and fast enough to have her fall on top of me and the bed, but I rolled her onto the bed and onto her back. By the time she hit her back on the bed, my hand was back into her pussy and I was sucking on one of her tits. 

She was scared but then she just relaxed, letting me suck her tits and play with her pussy.  We did this for a bit and she was moaning even more.  I knew I would really need her to the point of no return, so, I slowly worked my way down, kissing and licking her belly. She must have liked this because she was even spreading her legs wider.

Taking this as an invitation, I slid between her legs and my tongue found her wet pussy. I was going to town on it, as she was moaning louder and I felt her humping her pussy to my face, as she got even louder.  I placed my arms around her legs, so they were on my shoulders, as I buried my face deep into her love canal. I placed my hand high enough to play with her tits as I kept eating that hot pussy. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them, as she moaned louder.

Damn, she liked her tits played with roughly.  So, I kept pinching and playing with them as she got louder and was now grinding into my face.

Then she started to cum, damn, did she cum.  Her legs almost tore my head off and I almost felt like I was going to drown.  Then she fell back, almost exhausted, and I felt now the time. 

Keeping her legs spread with my arm, I slowly moved up, kissing her all the way to her tits, as I started to suck on them again. She did some soft moaning as I did, so I knew she still was feeling pretty good. Knowing she had spread wide open for me I moved up just a bit more, shoved my pussy-soaked face and tongue onto her face and then I shoved my tongue into her mouth. Damn, if she didn't start to French kiss my pussy-soaked tongue. I shoved it as deep as I could, so she couldn't say a word. I moved and felt my cock hitting her pussy, so before she could say anything, I pushed forward feeling my cock enter her pussy.  She started to push on my shoulders and talk, but she couldn't talk with my tongue in her mouth. I just keep pushing deep and as fast as I could.  I felt she was a bit scared now, but we were way past that now. I started to fuck her as deep as I could, pounding her pussy, and not letting her have time to think too much.

Then I noticed she wasn't fighting me anymore, so I just started to just pound into her pussy. I heard her moaning again and her legs were wrapping around me. Damn, she was fucking me now. 

I didn't know if she was on the pill but I wasn't about to stop.  Making sure she couldn't talk I fucked her faster and then I felt her cum again. I blew my load deep into her hot pussy and I couldn't believe how long I came, filling her pussy. 

I rolled off her, wore out, and as I hit the bed, she rolled off and stood up. Peeking at her, I could see my seed running down her leg.  She pulled her robe closed and slipped out of my room. Damn!

This is not the end. More to come.

Jim