Sis Checking Thing Out 02

Story Info
I'm taking control.
1.4k words
4.43
25.2k
38
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have fucked Dorene a few times and each time got better, but I got tired of waiting for her to come to me.

So, one day I came home and no one was home but her and I could hear her in the bathroom taking a bath. I went to the bathroom door and I could hear she had a radio on, so I tried the door and found it wasn't locked. Instead of entering I went to my room and got a couple of the pictures I had made from a video of us fucking. There was no doubt in the pictures what she was doing. I returned to the bathroom and this time I opened the door and went in. She jumped and yelled, "I'm taking a bath!" I just laughed and said, "I have to go," as I stepped to the toilet and relieved myself.

She kept yelling at me to get out. When I turn around, she was trying to cover herself with her hands, so I asked her, "What's your problem? It's not like I've not seen it all before," and I started laughing. She looked at me a bit nervous, as I added, "Yes," I smiled, "do you really think I could fuck you in my sleep and not know it?" Her face turned a bit white as she yelled, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

I slipped out the pictures to show her and her face gotten even whiter. "I think that you, and, at least, Mom and Dad will know it's you," I said with a wicked grin. As she stared at the pictures, I started to take off my clothes. She screamed, "What are you doing?" I just smiled and said, "Joining you in the tub for a bath." 

"Oh, no you're not," and she started to get up as I stepped in, so I pulled her back in with me.

"Hell, we have done worst then share a bath," I reminded her as I pulled her back in and down in front of me. She said to me, "I don't do this and I'm going to tell Mom and Dad." I smiled and said, "Ok, but I'll show them the pictures and I have more." 

She froze for a bit, so I took the soap and started on her boobs, soaping them up. She tried to pull my hand off but I kept rubbing and soaping them. Her nipples turned hard as I continued to soap them up.  But now, being in control for really the first time, got me really excited too. She knew this, as I whispered to her, "See, isn't this nice that I want to help you out?"

"I was all done when you walked in."

"You where?"

Realizing this I leaned down and pulled the plug, letting the water out. I got out to dry off and my hard cock was very noticeable. She was staring at it as she still sat there with water draining out. I got a bath towel off the shelf and started to dry off, noticing she was watched my cock. The water was all about drained out of the tub, so I stuck out my hand and said, "You might as well get out," as I pulled her out.

She got out and turned to leave, but I pulled her back and said, "You need to dry off." I started to dry her back but she started to walk away. So, I took the towel around to her front, to dry her off and she pulled back tight to me. She could feel my cock poking her as I had her boobs in my hands drying them. She said to me, "Quit, I can dry herself."

"Oh, but I like to help you," I said to her as I kept ahold of one boob to keep her tight to me, as I moved the towel lower to dry her more. She tried to step away but I made sure I had a firm hold of her while I dried her.  I went all the way down to dry her pussy, which caused her to try and pull away again, but I kept drying it for her. Then I let go of the towel and rubbed her bare pussy with my hand. She jumped but I told her, "Thanks for shaving it for me, I hate hair in my mouth."

That was when she froze and stopped fighting me. I noticed her nipples where rock hard and her pussy was getting even wetter.  She was breathing heavy and I knew I had her now.  I stopped what I was doing and she just turned and looked at me like, 'Why did you stop?'

I took her hand and started to lead her out of the bath room, "Where we going?" she asked.

I told her, "To my room."

"Why?"

I smiled at her and told her, "Your nipples are rock hard, your pussy is soaking wet, and my cock is hard. We are going to do something about this problem." I wanted to make sure that I could get her to do what I wanted and to do this I had to keep her horny. 

When we got to my room, I pushed her down onto my bed and slipped to the floor. I pushed her legs apart and slid my face between her hot thighs. She seemed to be a bit scared of what was happening until my tongue found her pussy. I went to work on her pussy with my tongue, probing deep into it, and working her clit.  She just seemed to relax and laid back letting me eat her pussy. She was even moaning as I get her hotter and wetter.  I had to make sure she would be my slut and willing to play when I wanted her to, so I spread her legs more to eat her better. She was more than willing to let me do this. So now, with her on the edge of bed and her legs wide, she was letting me eat that pussy of hers. I've fucked and eaten her before, so I knew when she was getting ready to cum, and she wasn't far from it, as she ground into my face.

I didn't want her to just cum into my face, I wanted to make sure she would give it up to me.  So, I moved up fast to make sure my hard cock would hit her wet pussy. She tensed up on me, but I hit it hard, popping the head into her, causing her to take a deep breath, but that didn't stop me.  She wanted to cum, so I pushed in deeper with each stroke, which caused her to moan a bit louder. 

I started to fuck her harder and she was willingly taking it now.  I told her, "Put your legs on my back so I can fuck you better," and to my surprise, her legs went up and wrapped around me. She was fucking me now and she was all most yelling.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask, but all I could hear was a weak, "Yes."  I started to fuck her harder and she just keep saying, "Yes, yes."  

'Damn, I got her now,' I thought as I pound into her. She was almost ready to cum, and I knew she was close, so, I asked her, "Are you going to be my slut now?"

Moaning I heard her say the word I wanted to hear, "YES!"  

"Are you going to let me fuck you when I want?"

"YES!"  

"Are you going to suck my cock?"

"YES!"   

"You're my slut now and you're going to do what I want you to do, correct?"

"Yess ... just let me cum!" she screamed. 

I started to really pound her and she started to cum. She was cumming hard and I was so turned on that I had gotten to be my slut, that I exploded filling her pussy, as she was still yelling, "Yes, yes!" 

We both just collapse exhausted by all this and then I heard my mother come in. Damn, we both jumped and I looked at her pussy as my seed ran down her leg. She started to leave my room, but I stopped her and asked, "You are my slut and will do what I want." 

She just smiled at me and said, "Yes, just let me know when you want it."  Then she tippy-toed out of my room. I just smiled to myself thinking, 'Damn, I got me one hot slut. Hmm. I wonder what she will do for me?'