All Comments on 'Sis-in Law'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Good story. Touching yet playful and sexy.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Exciting story

What a lucky husband. They could just be naked around the house and be naughty like Roxy playfully play wrestling with Her brother in law straddling him and accidentally impaled her pussy on his hard cock and Jen saw it while cooking in the kitchen and just smiled and shaking her head and pretending to be scolding her sister, and the Roxy just said that it was just an accident. And all of them laugh.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
very very Hot

Really loved it thank you for sharing a make a pussy wet story...

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
Good story

for a start. Please continue and let mom maybe join in the fun as well.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
wow!

I love this and can totally relate to the whole situation. This is freaky similar to my former relationship with my ex wife and her little sister. Those were good times and a lot of love. Thanks for the memories. I may need to write another Mitzi and Melissa memory .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Add some more

Nice story. Would like to see more and a bit longer.

John73UKJohn73UKabout 9 years ago
very sensual...

I like this story, even more I like your style. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

WOW - HOT and a great story ...... well written and I hope now that Becka and Roxy can play with Jen and her husband regularly !! It could really become quite a contest to see who does what to whom and all the rest of the possibilities ---- Thank you.

Farmstud30Farmstud30almost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved the story line. Always wondered about sisters sharing someone they love. It was well written bringing out the details with good discription.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story add a chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Well-Written Story

I love stories of sex between brother and sister-in-law. And if done with a proper story line, I enjoy stories about sharing. This is a very well-written story. I hope there is a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..With Jen out of town and with my hectic work schedule, I had not cum for several weeks and I had a lot of pent up "stress."

@@@ I suppose it takes all kinds, but I'm still calling bullshit!! A young guy like that, not jacking off?! That'd be like the sun not rising, lol! I used to work twelve hour shifts, seven days a week, averaging four or five hours sleep a day and I still happily had time and energy to jack off!! Lol. @@@

ithout a moment's though or hesitation, I walked directly behind Becka, grabbed her hips, and plunged my cock deeply into her tight, soaking wet 20-year-old pussy. "God, you're tight."

@@@ hopefully the wife is really open-minded!! ROFL. If so, can we trade??? ;) ...would have been really fucked up if she had turned out to be a virgin! @@@

justme601000justme601000over 8 years ago
Sis in Law

There are a couple more chapters to this, one including Becka!!

PLEASE!!!!!

ruffnreddy69ruffnreddy69almost 8 years ago
you need more than 5 stars!! great ending

great sex, good characters. I agree there's more chapters here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
95% there... but for 1 thing....

I have liked all this writers stories, in general....

Howerver in all of them, I was put off by the word "smashed" whenever talking about breasts. "breasts 'smashed' into the shower-screen", "her breasts where 'smashed' into my chest" etc. etc. etc.

There are so many beter & nicer options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to bang my sister in law too

Good story

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 6 years ago
Sil

Did the sister inlaw thing, had both wife and s.i.l in the same bed but never got that far as a threesome

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Ooh my

Ooh my lord, more please! Five Stars, well written and Hot!

call_me_sargecall_me_sargeover 5 years ago
Story

Would love to read more, this is an outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Saw this coming

As the story goes, sisters do talk about everything. Jen would have had to agreed to Roxy doing anything, because if she wasn't, Roxy would have been warned off by Jen under dire threat. This happened to me in real life, so I know how things usually go.

Since it's now OK for Roxy to participate, I'd love to see a sequel to see what you do with it.

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHover 4 years ago
Sisters in love

My wife is a twin and as children they shared a bed until my sister in law married a year before us. I knew my wife missed the company of her sister and I guess the intermate times they shared. I always wanted to have sex with my sister in law but sadly it has never happened and I guess it never will now after 50 plus years of marriage however I am sure that my wife would have approved if I had only had the guts to go for it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a lovely story, with a hell of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please say there’s a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Disappointing.

No automatic. Too mechanical.

Needed a lot more teasing before making him cum so fast.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
780 Followers
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...