All Comments on 'Sis Learns to Love Spreader Bars'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Very hot, nicely done

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Lacks tension.

Sister is too acquiescent.

Sex happens too fast.

Needed him asking each girl what he should do to the other.

Four stars.

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Very well written. Explicit, descriptive and erotic. Good "cuming of age" and "tutorial

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First sentence had me cracking up. Couldn't really get past that part, too over-the-top ridiculous.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Over the top on the bondage and short on the incest.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous that this could have been more convincing if it had developed more slowly. It also needed a bit more variety in responses other than groaning and I-I-I. On the other hand, I find spreader bars /really/ hot, and you worked well with flirting with incest without him actually getting his dick in his sister (I think -- I began to lose track of what ended up where). Those women with their legs forced wide apart is just so penis-raising.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Damn! You have such a kinky mind! Love you, Bro!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Great story telling, and kept me hanging on the words that were written. A part 2?? More please. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing, interesting premise, and a hot sex scene. Not sure I care for the sister's boundaries being pushed when she said no but that could just be a personal thing.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Seriously hot! I only suspected before, but now I’m sure, I have a need to Dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...