Sis Learns to Love Spreader Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kala's stammering was once again cut off by Rita's kiss. This time, my sister didn't jerk her head away. In fact, she moaned softly and returned the kiss. Holding Kala in place, I moved my head so I could kiss and nibble on the side of her neck. That brought a jerk but it also brought a louder moan.

The noises my sister was making grew louder as time went on. Suddenly, Rita broke the kiss and moved her head lower so she could kiss and lick the younger woman's nipples. I half expected Kala to protest but instead, she rolled her shoulders back and thrust her breasts out more.

Rita used one hand to caress a breast as she sucked on the other and then swapped. I was kissing my sister's neck from her ear down to her shoulder and back again. She was making a whining, whimpering noise that went up and down in volume and intensity.

When Kala started to shake, I slipped my hands around and covered her breasts. Rita looked at me sharply and then grinned. "Yeah, time to take this show on the road to someplace more comfortable."

Kala let out a sound of frustration and then made a loud whimpering sound as she realized it was my hands massaging her breasts. "Time to take a walk," I whispered in her ear.

She shivered hard and groaned as Rita took one elbow and I took the other. It took her several steps to get the swing of her hips right so she could walk without getting over balanced. Across the living room and down the hall to my bedroom.

*****

Kala was sitting on the end of my bed with a funny expression on her face as Rita squatted down between her knees. Rita was looking at Kala's sex. "Girl, you are sopping wet." She looked up and around at me. "Maybe I should do a little cleanup."

I had been undoing the cuffs on my long sleeved shirt. "You don't do little cleanups. It is whole hog or nothing."

Rita's eyes returned to my sister's sex and she licked her lips. "I might need a snorkel for this one."

I unzipped my slacks and pulled my dick out. "I have your snorkel right here."

Kala gasped loudly and we both looked at her. "I, I, I, you, you, you," she stammered as her eyes slowly closed.

I reached down and pushed Rita's head down between Kala's thighs. She didn't need any other instructions. Kala let out a yell as her hips jerked and she fell over backwards. This just gave Rita more room to attack her sex.

Kala's hips were jerking and twitching. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. It looked like she couldn't catch her breath. A moment later, she took in a big gulp of air and let out a long dawn out yell. I was grinning as I took off my shirt and tossed it in the chair in the corner.

Her hips were still twitching but the jerking had stopped. I reached down and pulled Rita's head up by her hair. She groaned deeply and let her head move grudgingly. "She's out of it," I said as I let go of her hair.

Rita turned and looked at me. Her eyes were on my face for a few seconds and then they dropped to my hard dick sticking out of my slacks. She looked up again and shivered as she whispered, "May I?"

"Yes, but no hands," I said and then groaned as she tried to swallow my dick whole.

As she sucked my dick, I stepped out of my shoes and undid my belt. A moment later, my slacks were down around my ankles and I was as naked as the two ladies were. This seemed to spur Rita on even more.

She was doing marvelous things to my dick but I wasn't ready to come yet. I used her hair to get her mouth away from my dick. She made a whimper of frustration and then shivered as I said, "On the bed on your hands and knees."

With Rita's help, we got my sister moved up on the bed until her head was on a pillow. We undid her wrists from each other. Rita lifted her feet and legs so I could clip her wrists to the same points where her ankles were clipped on the short spreader bar. Her knees were bent and spread wide as her wrists held her ankles up close to her hips.

Rita licked her lips and shivered as she looked from my sister's well displayed pussy to my hard shiny dick. "Decisions, decisions," she whispered.

With a chuckle, I said, "My decision. Your only decision is whether you want your boots on or off."

She groaned softly and rolled over on her back to make a show out of taking her boots off. Her sex was almost as wet as my sister's was. When she dropped the second boot on the floor, she arched her hips up and flexed them up and down.

"How many licks would it take to make you come right now?" I asked as my eyes followed her sex.

"Not very many, believe me," she replied in a breathy whisper.

"I believe you alright," I said with a grin. "Now, over on your hands and knees with your head above Kala's equally wet pussy and no licking until I say so."

Rita moaned softly as she got into position. I clipped the ends of the long spreader bar to her ankles. I pulled one wrist down and clipped it to one of the center rings. As I pulled the other wrist down, Rita had to lift her head and arch her back to keep her face out of my sister's sex.

Her knees were wide and her ass tilted upwards. Her wet pussy was even more open and on display in this position than my sister's was. Her ass cheeks were spread and the light brown ring of her anus was on display also.

"Such beauty," I said as I leaned over and blew a warm breath over her sex and asshole.

Rita gave a jerk and made a whimpering sound. "Keep that up and I'm going to get my licks in."

"Lick her once and you will get the spanking I've always promised you but never followed through on," I replied as I caressed her ass cheeks.

With a deep moaning groan, Rita whispered, "There you go with the decisions again."

"My question is, just how tight is that little asshole of yours?"

Rita's ass moved up and down slightly. "Probably too tight for that dick of yours."

"We'll have to work on that," I said as I squeezed her ass cheeks.

My sister gasping loudly and flexing her hips wildly cut off any reply that Rita was going to make. Her sex was bumping into Rita's face, which made Rita groan deeply. Kala's eyes were wide and locked onto Rita's face. "I, I, I, you, you, you," she stammered.

To Rita I said, "Relax, you can lick, just not her clit or opening."

My sister gasped even louder than before as her eyes jumped to me. Her mouth worked but nothing came out sound wise.

"I think you are going to find this very interesting," I said with a smile. "She gets to tease you while I decide what I'm going to do to her. My tongue on her clit would set her off very quickly. My tongue in her vagina wouldn't take much more. Licking and tonguing her asshole would get her there but would take longest of all."

Kala stared at me with very wide eyes. A moment later, her eyes slowly closed as Rita licked, kissed, and nibble at her sex.

"She's going to keep doing what she is doing until she comes and then it will be the full deal meal again and you'll get off. So, where do you think I should start?"

My sister's hips were twitching and jerking. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth moved but no sound came out. "In that case, I guess I get to decide," I said as I lowered my head and tickled the tight ring of muscles around Rita's asshole.

Rita moaned into my sister's pussy and wiggled her hips. My tongue speared against the tight ring and the moan grew louder. It took a little work to get my tongue through those muscles but I was soon tongue fucking her asshole. A few moments later, her hips were jerking and trying to get my tongue deeper.

My sister's sex was rolled up and rubbing on Rita's face. With a grin, I lifted my head, taking my tongue out of her ass. Rita yelled, "No!" And then yelled loudly and incoherently as I jammed my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could get it.

Rita attacked my sister's sex and they were both coming long and hard. I had a big grin on my face as I watched.

*****

Kala was lying on her side and Rita's face was turned sideways on the bed. Both were breathing hard, fast, and raggedly. "Messy young ladies," I said with a chuckle. My sister moaned and Rita nodded her head.

It was several minutes before either one of them opened their eyes. When Rita opened her eyes, I moved forward and rubbed my shaft up and down between her ass cheeks. She groaned and tried to hump her hips up and down but didn't have much luck.

Kala took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "So there is life after the orgasm to end all orgasms," I said with a chuckle.

Her upper body rolled slightly sideways as she looked at me. Her eyes were on my face for a moment and then dropped down to the top of Rita's ass where the head of my dick appeared and disappeared as I rubbed my shaft up and down. She groaned and closed her eyes.

To Rita I said, "I wonder if she would close her eyes if I rubbed my dick against her ass like I'm doing yours?'

Kala's eyes flew open and she shook her head. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned deeply as her eyes went to the head of my dick again.

I chuckled and said, "I think the idea is growing on her."

Rita moaned and wiggled her ass. "You're driving me crazy."

"More like your mind is driving you crazy trying to figure out where I'm going to stick my dick first."

Rita moaned even louder than before.

"Maybe I should let my sister decide whether I stick it in your pussy or up your tight little ass," I said as my eyes locked with my sister's eyes.

She made a soft whimpering sound and looked away. "Since she doesn't want to make a decision, I guess it's up to me," I said as I moved my hips back and pushed the head of my dick down until it was rubbing against Rita's hot very wet opening.

Rita let out a loud moan and tried to move her hips back far enough and hard enough to impale herself on my dick. I was ready for her movement and went back enough so she only got part of the head inside her vagina.

"Please!" Rita said sharply as she wiggled her ass.

I grinned as I stepped back and let go of my dick. It jumped up to slap solidly against my lower belly. My sister had a wide eyed look on her face as she stared at my dick. "Do you want to watch me fuck Rita?" I asked her.

Kala shook her head quickly but the movement was accompanied by a loud moaning groan. I reached down and unclipped Rita's wrists from the spreader bar. "I think we need to rearrange some bodies so my sister can watch me fuck you," I said to Rita.

Rita groaned and pushed up with her arms. She looked at my sister and grinned. "Have you ever sixty nined?" She asked. When Kala shook her head, Rita added, "It's such an interesting position for so many things."

*****

It only took us a few minutes to turn Kala around until her head was at the end of the bed. The spreader bar at Rita's ankles was under her neck and she was staring straight up at Rita's sex. Rita's wrists were clipped to the spreader bar with Kala's wrists and ankles. Rita tried to wiggle backwards so she could lick Kala's sex but I slapped her on the ass.

"If there is any licking to be done, it will be my sister licking your pussy," I said as I rubbed Rita's ass.

Looking down at my sister, I asked, "How's the view?" Kala turned her head and looked to the side. "You don't have to look if you don't want to but in the end, I think you will look. Just remember, if you happen to lick her clit somewhere along the way, her orgasm with go ballistic."

"I, I, I," Kala stammered.

I ignored her as I stepped up behind Rita and rubbed the head of my dick against her hot wet opening. Rita groaned deeply and Kala made a soft whimpering sound. "I knew she would look," I whispered as I pushed my hips forward and slowly entered Rita.

Rita let out a loud, long, moaning groan as my dick went in. Kala's moan was softer by just as long. I stopped about halfway in, held still for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled my dick all the way out. Rita let out a sound of frustration and wiggled her ass.

I moved back far enough to see my sister's face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open. I pushed my dick down toward her face and grinned as I asked, "Want a taste? It's very sweet but spicy at the same time."

Kala shook her head and then turned it to the side again.

Rita whimpered as the head of my dick returned to her opening and then she gasped deeply as I rammed my dick home with one hard thrust. After that, I fucked her with full hard deep strokes. She was yelling and coming the whole time. My sister was forgotten as I enjoyed the hot fuck.

It wasn't long before I was coming just as hard as Rita was. My hips were solid against Rita's ass. Her ass was wiggling and jerking. I wondered if she was still coming and then I wondered if my sister was licking her clit. I could feel hair brushing against my upper thighs.

Without thinking, I pulled my hips back and my dick out of Rita's pulsing pussy. As I stepped back, I saw my sister, licking Rita's clit wildly and then there was a slow trickle of my cum running slowly out of Rita's pussy. It moved down her slit until it reached her clit and my sister's mouth. She didn't miss a beat licking the clit.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stood there watching until Rita let out a wild yell and wiggled forward as far as she could. Kala moaned loudly as she lowered her head to the bed. She had her eyes closed and was breathing hard and fast. Had she been coming also?

With a grin on my face, I headed for the bathroom for a clean up and a couple of damp clothes and a towel.

*****

When I returned, no one had moved so I sat the towel and clothes aside and undid all the clips. No one moved so I head for the kitchen for drinks all around. When I got back, Rita had rolled sideways and was laying flat on her back. She had her eyes open and was looking at the ceiling.

I stopped next to the bed and held out a cold beer. She took it and sat up slowly. "Holy shit!" She whispered and took a long pull on the beer.

"That good, huh?" I asked.

She nodded and whispered, "I didn't think that orgasm was ever going to stop."

"Uh, I had some help. When I finished and stepped back, Kala was going wild on your clit."

Rita groaned. "Tell me about it. Between that hard dick of yours and her tongue I was waiting for the heart attack."

Kala gave a jerk and groaned deeply. Her eyes flew open and then she looked around wildly. When she saw Rita and I looking at her, she groaned again and closed her eyes.

Rita chuckled and said, "It wasn't a dream girlfriend and I hope your orgasm was as good as mine."

"It wouldn't end and no one was touching my sex in any way," Kala said a moment later.

"I had just the right amount of people touching mine," Rita said.

Kala turned her head and opened one eye to look at the older woman. "Then I did do what I thought I did."

"Oh yeah," both Rita and I said at the same time.

Kala's eyes flew open wide and she groaned as she looked at Rita. A glance at me made her blush wildly. "I, I, I," she stammered and then closed both her eyes.

"Ready for something to drink?" Rita asked and Kala looked at her.

Seeing the beer in her hand, Kala sat up. "Sure, why not," she replied and I handed her the extra beer I had.

Looking at Rita, I grinned and said, "She's already had a creamy drink."

Rita looked confused for a second and then her eyes went wide as she looked at Kala. Looking at me, she asked, "And how did that happen?"

"Not thinking, I pulled out and then my cum trickled out. She was licking your clit as things ran that way," I explained.

Kala's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open. She slowly shook her head and then groaned as she whispered, "That's why the flavor changed."

Rita nodded. "Much spicier," she replied.

Kala groaned and took a long pull on her beer.

Rita chuckled. "Beer does make a good chaser.

"Sorry about that," I said as I took a sip of my beer.

"No you're not," Rita said with a grin.

"Okay, yes and no," I replied. "I didn't mean for it to happen but it was kinky to watch."

Rita looked at Kala. "If nothing else, your brother does love kinky."

"So I'm finding out," Kala said and made a soft whimpering sound. "I'm also finding out he's not the only one in the family."

"Friends, family, and spreader bars. What's not to love," I said with a wink in my sister's direction.

Kala looked at Rita and then back at her bother. She held out her beer and said, "I'll drink to that." The three of us clinked bottles.

There was a short silence before Kala asked, "So, what now?"

Rita chuckled. "The sky is the limit. Use your imagination."

"There are so many ways to use spreader bars," I added.

Kala groaned and whispered, "I think I love spreader bars."

"Welcome to the club," Rita said with a big grin.

I looked from one young woman to the other. With my eyes on my sister's face, I said, "Next time, Rita will be on the bottom and you will be on top."

Kala's eyes went wide. "I, I, uh, we," she stammered.

"Yes, we," I replied and grinned as she groaned long and loud.

"There, there won't be a next time," she said quickly.

Rita laughed and whispered, "Oh yes, there will."

Kala looked her way quickly. When Rita licked her lips, Kala groaned long and loud. Rita leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. Kala kissed her back with rising passion. When the kiss broke, Rita grinned and whispered, "Oh yeah, there will be a next time."

12