All Comments on 'Sis, Me and More'

by JH-1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

A real hardcore incestuous family with all relations present, showing their love for each other by sucking and fucking unashamedly in completely plausible situations. Great erotic writing and I sure would like to read more of this family. May we expect a sequel or too soon, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
really hot

The story was great! I would like to hear more about this family. It would be cool if everyone turned out to be bi too.

jackal_manjackal_manover 16 years ago
Had potential...

...but then it fell apart. Don't get me wrong, the action was hot and plentiful, but the overall errors and glaring mistakes in style, spelling, punctuation, and dialogue structure were too distracting to simply ignore. <br><br>

Punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. In prose, characters don't speak in a screenplay style; you're supposed to use quotes and stick to them. And while on the subject of dialogue...it needs work. Think about how people actually talk, and make sure it sounds natural. Take your time. If the story is good, we'll still read it, even if it is a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

A very good hot family frolic,plausible and full of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting story

Think you tried to do too much with it. Get a volunteer editor to improve your work.

retiredrustyretiredrustyover 12 years ago
hot hot hot

I don't know how you folks come up with these wild stories but please keep them comming.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Somtimes less is more.

The best incest stories have both sister and brother a little reluctant and show how they come together and why. To jump from there to screwing every relative in sight is not as erotic as it could be. In fact it's really not erotic because it strains our credulity. Compare PacoFear's Words on Skin to this one. It's not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like most stories here, it really needs an experienced proof reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous