Sis Needs Help Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister needs brother's help for some photos.
879 words
3.57
38.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMan422
BigMan422
20 Followers

It was a Saturday morning, I was walking into the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I walk in I notice my sister at the kitchen table angrily texting on her phone.

"What's up sis?"

"Don't talk to me right now."

"Jeez you're extra bitchy today."

"Shut the fuck up I don't need your shit right now Jeremy cheated on me with that whore Stacy."

"Coulda saw that one coming... You're like what his 8th girlfriend?"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

That's my sister. Her name is Kate and she'd been dating this Jeremy guy for about 6 months. He is a football player on scholarship at her university and a complete douchebag. To be honest, Jeremy cheating on her wasn't even a surprise, if you met this dude even once you'd know why.

With that in mind I just made my breakfast and headed back to my room. I spent the day playing video games and doing my coursework. Not seeing my sister again until later.

At around 11 that night my sister knocks on the door while I'm on my computer. "Who is it?"

"Your sister knuckle head open the door."

I got up and opened the door for her. She was wearing her usual sleep attire, a large t-shirt she had stolen from me covering her just past her butt. "What do you want Kate?"

She walks right past me into my room. "Hey I didn't say you could come in!"

She sits down in my desk chair and turns to face me. "Look bro I need your help with something."

"My help? Why do you need my help?"

"Look I need to send some pics to Jeremy to make him jealous."

"And how does that involve me Kate."

"I kinda need to make him think I'm fucking someone."

I paused, is she saying what I think she's saying? "Yeah I'm not fucking you Kate."

"Ewww gross you're definitely not fucking me brother."

She turns around and starts using my computer. "Ok what's going on are you just fucking with me? What are you doing on my computer?"

As I say that she opens up porn on my browser then replies. "Look, I just need your cum for a photo that I'm gonna send to Jeremy. That way he thinks I'm fucking someone."

"You're definitely fucking with me now, get out of my room Kate."

She turns around in the chair to face me again and replies. "Jack off to this until you're about to cum and head to my room or I'll tell mom about your weed stash. I don't think you wanna see how that conversation goes brother."

She then gets up and leaves my room as I stand there stunned. What the hell is going on? Is she actually messing with me? If she was, why would she try to blackmail me? The longer I thought about it the more I got aroused. What does she want with my cum? Ideas start to flow into my head. Maybe I should...

10 minutes later.

I'm outside my sister's door. Why am I hesitating? Screw this. I reach for the door knob and walk into the room. My sister is lying on top of her bed texting when she turns to look at me, then her eyes tilt down to my shorts.

"I see you're ready."

"You didn't give me much of a choice Kate... Just tell me why I'm here."

She gets up off the bed and walks over to me. She hands me her phone and then heads back to the bed, bending over the side. Her ass facing me she pulls up her overly large t-shirt past her hips. There is nothing on underneath.

"Get over here and cum on my ass, then take some pictures for me. And I swear to god if you try anything, even touching me I'll rip off your dick."

I walk over behind her taking off my shorts. This is far better than what I imagined she wanted my cum for. I can see her asshole and vagina on display in front of me. Her thick ass bent over waiting to be ravaged.

I put my hand around my cock and yep I was already done. I lasted a whole 3 seconds before I exploded on her ass. The first burst hit her across the right cheek, then the left. The last 2 shots hit her down the middle soaking her butthole and vagina in my cum. I stand there in bliss from that orgasm only to be interrupted by Kate's voice.

"Are you done cumming on my ass? Take the photos already."

I had completely forgotten about her phone in my other hand. I pull it up and start taking photos of my work. Every angle I could get. Then I pop her phone down beside her.

"All done, there's your photos Kate. Do you want me to get a towel and clean you up?"

She grabs her phone and starts looking at the pictures. "No you're not touching my ass with a towel. Now stop staring and get out of my room."

I take one last look at her cum covered ass before I head back to my room. What a day.

BigMan422
BigMan422
20 Followers