Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes, even the garbage man gets lucky. (3/5)
11.4k words
4.84
5.6k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary

The new tug was faster - but it still took a day to get to the first sector. During that time, Si did his best to work off his pussy-sucking tab with the android. Shiva kept finding more and more reasons why she should be allowed to ride his face as Staci rode his cock. By the time they got to the first wreck, Si was convinced that his dick was too broken for even a salvage operator to recycle.

As Shiva put on her spacesuit, Si asked, "Why does your suit look like a blow-up sex-doll?"

The auburn-haired android giggled and said, "No pirate will willingly shoot a sex-doll. This thing will be more useful than the heaviest shielding money could buy."

Si shook his head, smiling, and put on his own suit. The boys - all eleven of them - had cleared a path to the wreck. Shiva left them buzzing around with their debris nets to scoop up all of the nuts, bolts, and washers to toss into the renderers.

The original six droids were assigned to renderer #1; the newest members of the team were assigned to #2. For the next wreck, Shiva planned to have all of them use #1 until it halted because it was out of output space. When #2 stopped, they'd swap out all of the cargo-crates and start the process again. She would compare the two approaches and figure out which was working better. The comparison wouldn't be apples-to-apples - because each wreck was a little different - but she planned to match the data as closely as possible to develop an overall strategy that would optimize their efforts.

The sector looked like a ship graveyard. For whatever reason, the pirates had towed the ships close to an asteroid field before plundering them - or maybe it was after. Regardless, the ships were far enough off of the trade lane that this had been a lower priority - until there were more and more sectors with more and more ships.

"Shiva, do an active scan."

"There's nothing there."

"How good of a picture are we getting behind those two large asteroids?" Si asked.

"You think there's a pirate ship hiding back there?"

"Maybe? Why do they have all this shit stacked up like this? Nobody takes the time to do this."

"Yeah."

"Keep an eye on the radar. I've got the heebie-jeebies."

"Aye, Cap'n."

"I'm not sure that's better than 'master'..."

Shiva's voice giggled in Si's helmet.

They didn't find anything of significance in the first ship. The engines had been blasted - and those were the only components (for this model of ship) that Virgil had on his list. Shiva and Si joined the boys in cutting the craft apart. One droid from each team had been tasked with ferrying all of the pieces into the Old Timer and pitching them in the recyclers.

Finally finished with the first ship, they got everyone aboard to move to the second one. The boys cleared a path and Shiva eased the Old Timer up beside the doomed freighter. Once they were in place, and everyone had their assignments, the process began all over again.

The boys were finishing up, sweeping the area of debris, and Si & Shiva were just finishing checking the ship's interior for corpses, when Shiva spotted movement from behind the closer asteroid. In seconds, every member of the salvage team was heading to the Old Timer to gear up. The incoming ship was on an intercept course. From all appearances, Si & Company were about to have visitors. There was little doubt that these were the pirates who'd laid claim to this sector. Both sides of the cargo-bay were open - with the atmospheric-barrier keeping the space filled with breathable air.

The pirate ship pulled alongside and started disgorging its villainous crew. Shiva had everybody ready to receive their guests. Si was tucked in behind cargo-crates with a laser-pistol. The boys were docked into their charging-stations with their stun-sticks mag-locked to their sides like some innocuous appendage. Shiva was planking; her body was rigid - leaning up against the bulkhead. She looked like somebody had forgotten to put away their plastic, blow-up sex-doll after a busy night of fucking in the cargo-bay and had just left it leaning against the wall. - Pinned between her body and the bulkhead, her weight was holding the double-headed war-axe she'd bought - and she had been DYING to try out. The pirates would be dying WHEN she tried it out.

Armed with all manner of guns and melee weapons, the pirates thrustered over to the Old Timer, eased through the atmospheric barriers (into the cargo-bay), and settled onto the floor of the space - the artificial gravity taking hold as soon as they passed within. Sixteen of the dirtiest, ugliest spacers gathered together and stared at the sex-doll. Three of them were dumb enough to remove their helmets to talk.

"What the fuck is that?" one asked, pointing.

One of the men shrugged and another started to answer - right before Shiva killed the lights, turned off the atmospheric barriers, and assigned targets to each of the Old Timer's crew-members. With the vacuum of space suddenly claiming the cargo-bay, the number of pirates who were still alive dropped by three - as the ones who had removed their helmet lost the ability to breathe - and froze to death.

From where he was standing behind the crates - his boots magnetically holding him in place - Si aimed his pistol at the head of the boarder that Shiva had assigned to him and blasted a hole in his helmet, killing the man.

All eleven of the boys flicked their stun-sticks on, used their thrusters to head towards the disoriented pirates - each assigned their individual opponent by the Sex-Doll-Shiva the Destroyer - and followed her instructions to the letter. That letter, boys and girls, was 'G' - for genitals. Eleven of the twelve remaining pirates suddenly developed the inability to process thought - as their cock & balls felt the full effect of the AI's sadistically straight-forward approach to hand-to-hand combat.

Meanwhile, the director of this lethal orchestra had spun, grabbed her shiny, antique weapon, and was moving from the pirate she'd already decapitated, to mow through the ones who were frozen in time & space - reeling from the abuse their genitals were taking - as the salvage-team's robot crew zapped their poor little pee-pees again and again. After decapitating two more, she decided this approach was just creating more mess for them to clean up. She just started chopping the axe into the men's agony-filled faces, and letting the vacuum claim them.

As she killed, she sent the boys out of the way - dragging their assigned corpse - clearing the battlefield to give her more room to move. From his spot in the corner, Si continued to blast the targets Shiva assigned him.

Shiva's sensors told her the pirate ship was trying to leave. She targeted it with the tractor beam, finished killing the last attacker, and organized the defensive team to prepare to board the enemy vessel. They all gathered in the ship's airlock and she hit the buttons to cycle the space so they could enter and take the ship. A jaunty little tune - pirate elevator music - played over the speakers as they waited for the interior door to open. Shiva hadn't even had to override any kind of security. Apparently, breaking into a pirate ship was unheard of.

Finally, the door opened and the away-team moved to follow their orders. Shiva put Si to the rear - with the boys at the vanguard - and they moved out. As they came to a room, Shiva would send one of the boys in, declare it clear, and the team would advance.

In the end, they found two people onboard - the pilot (who died of a broken neck at the hands of Shiva, as Larry held a stun-stick against his testicles) and a young woman locked in a room with a dingy, bare mattress. Based on the smell, the chamber-pot in the corner had not been emptied in quite a while.

As they pulled off their helmets, Shiva didn't react but Si let out a loud curse and covered his nose.

"Come on, dear girl, the android said. Let's get you out of this hell-hole. We'll get you a shower and I'm sure Staci has something nice that will fit you. We'll burn those clothes. What's your name?"

"Are you an android?" she asked.

"Yes, is that okay?"

"Why does your suit look like a...?"

"I thought it would be funny, sorry. Actually, it worked perfectly, the pirates were so distracted by it that they didn't even have time to react before they were dead."

"They're dead? All of them?"

"Yes."

"Good. Did they suffer?"

"No - well - other than the boys ramming a stun-stick against their balls right before we slaughtered them."

At that "the boys" all held up their weapons. If droids could smile, they would have been exuberant.

The girl laughed - and then started crying.

"C'mon, hun. I can't smell the stench but Si's about to pass out. It's not good for you to be here any longer."

Shiva stepped over and offered the girl her hand. She took it and stood.

"Si, find this girl a suit so we can get her moved. Are we hauling this piece of shit back to Seb's?"

"Might as well. Can the boys clean this room up a little though? I'm pretty sure the selling price goes way down if we can't get the smell out of this place. Did we buy a suit for Staci?"

"No. If we can't find one here, we'll have to improvise. The pilot didn't have one on when I killed him. There should be one somewhere for him."

Si nodded as he turned to leave. Shiva sent a command and the boys stowed their weapons and went to help. She also told them to keep an eye out for any valuables. Larry came back with a suit that would work. Moe found a large safe in the captain's quarters. Darryl found a small armory. In the cargo hold, Si found two crates of electronics and one that looked like it held genuine bamboo.

Shiva took the girl to the airlock, talked her into removing her clothing, and got her into the suit. She ferried the young woman to the Old Timer, restored the artificial-gravity and atmosphere - so the team could get back to work - and handed the girl off to Staci. Through his helmet communicator, Si told Shiva to advise Staci to stay in whatever form she was in while the girl was around - so that she wouldn't be able to reveal the truth about the alien when she left the ship. Once the girl was in the shower, Shiva told Staci what Si had said. She nodded.

Si had started to move the cargo from the pirate ship when he realized they were going to have to fly the thing back to Seb's anyway - and there was no real reason to move all of the stuff to the Old Timer. Si went to work on the safe while the boys collected anything of value and tossed it into an empty cargo-crate. When he finally got the safe open, he found a bag filled with credit-sticks, another filled with credit-chits, another filled with jewelry, a dozen gold bars, five platinum bars, and a datapad.

Shiva downloaded some hacking routines and went to work on the datapad. It contained a treasure map. The pirates had five asteroids - scattered around the surrounding sectors - where they had mined out storage-vaults to stash their loot. The closest hidey-hole was the asteroid they had been using for cover when the Old Timer dropped into the sector.

By the end of the day, the second wreck was cleared and Shiva & Si moved the Old Timer and the pirate ship around behind the asteroid to see what goodies were waiting for them. They found a ton of gold, another ton of platinum, three of silver, and five of copper.

By that point, everybody was tired and they decided to stop where they were for the night. The boys went to sleep in their recharging cradles and the bipeds assembled in the kitchen/galley.

"You doing okay, hun?" Shiva asked the girl, who was wearing some fleece pajamas that Si didn't even realize the girls had bought.

"How much clothing have you two been buying?" Si asked, laughing softly.

"Never you mind, ogre," Staci said, laughing.

"Would you seriously tell us no?" Shiva asked.

"Probably not," Si admitted.

The new girl watched their byplay.

"Which one of you is in charge?" she asked.

Grinning, Si pointed at Staci, who pointed at Shiva, who pointed at Si.

When the girl laughed, they all joined her.

"What's your name, hun?" Shiva asked.

"Mary," she replied.

"That kind of sounds like a made-up name but we'll go with it."

"The girl raised an eyebrow and looked at her."

"What?" Shiva asked.

"Why would you think I'd give you a fake name?"

"I would."

"You would?"

"Yeah. You don't know us. Seriously, though, I wasn't trying to be nosey - I just didn't want to keep yelling 'Hey you!'. Mary works."

"It really is Mary."

"It's nice to meet you Mary. I'm sorry those people treated you like shit. I'm glad we killed them. I'm sorry we didn't make them suffer. We didn't know you were there or we would have."

"You would?"

"Definitely," Shiva looked at Si.

"Definitely," he said, looking at Staci.

"I'm usually nice," the blonde alien said, "but Shiva's an evil-shit and I've been trying to learn."

The girl laughed again and said, "You guys are funny."

"We're family," Shiva said.

Si thought about it and nodded, smiling at his lovers.

Staci leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips.

"What're we having for dinner?" Si asked.

"Surprise us," Shiva said.

"Mary," he said. "We just bought this ship and - so far - all we've had is a BLT. Pick something. Anything."

"What's a BLT?"

"A bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich," he replied.

"With Miracle Whip," Staci added.

"I've never had one," the girl said.

"You like bacon, lettuce, and tomato?" Si asked her.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I've got it," Staci announced, heading over to the food-fabricator.

"I'll get the plates," Si said, moving to grab them.

"Can I stay with you guys?" the girl asked quietly.

"You haven't even tried the sandwich yet," Si called out, over his shoulder, grinning at her.

"I'm serious. I have no one. We were moving when the pirates interdicted us. I don't even know how many years I've been with them - or how many times they raped me. My mom, dad, and brothers are dead. They only kept me to use me. They kept mom too - until she bit one of their dicks. They beat her to death and left her in my room for two days. The captain held my face, looking at her corpse, while he raped my ass."

Both girls - the alien and the android - moved to wrap the young woman in a hug.

"We can figure it out when we get to Seb's Space Station," Si told her. "I have a couple friends there that could set you up with a job and you could start a life on your own."

"I don't want to be on my own anymore. I've already been on my own for months or years or I don't know how long. Can't I stay?"

"Well," Si said, "it'll be bedtime soon and you're gonna figure this out so... The three of us are lovers. We can get a little carried away. We're not used to having to be quiet. There are two other bedrooms - neither of which are being used - and you're welcome to either one. Honestly, I have no problem with you staying - I just don't want you to be uncomfortable. I was trying to figure out how we were going to hide the fact that we're lovers from you but that doesn't really seem possible and - if you're even AT ALL seriously considering staying here - we need to be completely honest with you. Hell, half the time, Staci and Shiva don't wear clothes. The boys don't care and it's not like it's going to bother me. If you're living here, we probably need to adjust that a little though." Si looked at the girls.

"You don't need to adjust for me," the woman said. "Staci and Shiva are beautiful women. All I've seen for the last couple years is filthy dicks."

"I'll keep my filthy dick covered. You girls can decide on the rest."

Mary laughed, and said, "I'm sure it will be fine."

Staci started putting food on the plates and Si started handing them out. Shiva grabbed glasses and filled them with water for everyone.

"Alright. If you don't like it, tell us. I'll eat yours and we'll get you something else," Si told the girl.

"What are these?" Mary asked, pointing to the pile of veggie slices.

"Crisps or chips, according to the machine," Staci said. "It suggested them so I went with it. They're made out of potatoes."

Si picked one up and bit into it. It was crunchy, salty, and greasy. "I like it. More salt to go with the bacon. I think I can feel my arteries closing though."

"We'll get your blood pumping later..." Staci promised, before glancing at Mary and apologizing.

"You're fine," Mary told her. Turning to Si, she said, "Thanks for being honest about everything. Seriously, I don't think I could give this up. You guys are amazing."

"Shiva's amazing," Si said, smiling. "I'm just along for the ride."

"... and I'm a rescue - like you," Staci said.

"Seriously?" Mary said, her mouth hanging open.

"Yup," the alien replied.

"Your food is getting cold," Si told the girl. "I'm dying to know what you think."

Mary picked up the sandwich, cradling it in her hands to keep the lettuce and tomato from escaping.

"It's frustrating," Shiva said sympathetically. "I usually smash it like a pancake to get it to stay together. The Miracle Whip helps."

Mary nodded and took a bite. The others waited as she chewed. Her eyebrows raised a little and she finally swallowed.

"Salty... juicy... creamy... tart - but sweet. I like the crunch. It's a little gooshie though."

Si nodded.

Mary took another bite, grabbed a chip, and tucked in. The others followed suit. Soon the food was gone and Si gathered the dirty dishes. He washed, Staci rinsed, and Shiva dried. Mary got directions from the others on where everything went and she put things away.

As they finished up, Shiva said, "Okay, hun. We're going to go fuck Si to death and then crash for the night."

Staci said, "You pick a bedroom and I'll get you some blankets."

Si added, "In the morning, we'll clear the last wreck here and move to the next sector. Assuming things run like normal, we should be heading back to Seb's in three more days. It'll take at least another day to travel back."

Once Mary was settled, the three lovers went into their bedroom and closed the door. The girls kissed Si and then all of them started getting undressed. It had been a long, hard day and both girls wanted something long and hard in their pussies.

Staci started out on Si's face, grasping his hair and she water-boarded him with her sloppy cunt. Meanwhile, Shiva gripped his ribs and rode his stiff prick. She writhed and cooed as she stroked his meaty cock in & out of her pussy - her mind racing to wrap itself around the data. She liked the sexy sounds her partners were making. She loved helping them find bliss and release in their sex-play. When Staci finished cumming on Si's face, she tapped the blue-alien on the shoulder and they traded places.

Shiva licked and kissed Si's face - to clear away the mess Staci had left behind. Normally, the sexy blue girl would have cleaned her lover up but Shiva had been in a hurry to get her pussy back onto Si's mouth - so she could finish collecting on all those favors he owed her. Her favorite data-stream came when his tongue and lips were touching and teasing the entrance to her vagina, the tender gash between her labia, and the sensitive nub below her copper-colored landing strip. She faced Staci and smiled as she stared into those coal-colored eyes as the gelatinous alien rode Si's wondrous rod, pushing towards yet another climax.

Shiva liked it when Si came inside of her but she knew Staci enjoyed it more - that was why they had started where they did - and then switched. Si wouldn't complain as long as he got to cum inside of one of them. There was no chance of the android getting pregnant but she wondered if humans were compatible with Genians. They'd been fucking for weeks now - with no protection - and the giddy blue girl hadn't mentioned anything - so Shiva assumed it wasn't anything to worry about.