All Comments on 'Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey6 months ago

I like it and can't wait for the next chapter.

gunmakergunmaker6 months ago

This was better than part two. I believe you're on a roll. Keep em coming.

laughdruidlaughdruid5 months ago

I love this story and it keeps getting better and better. I hope you have another dozen chapters or more planned.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Wonderful chapter in this epic tale - love it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed reading the series :-)

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

I know that I must sound like a broken record but once again these submissions are well worth reading. I look forward to reading every submission and can hardly wait for the next one.

TheEroticRabbitTheEroticRabbit5 months ago

I am mostly skipping the sex scenes but enjoying the rest. I hope Mary turns out to be some pirate queen messing with them.

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves5 months agoAuthor

[TheEroticRabbit] Damn! I should have thought of that!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. The only thing that didn't seem to fit was Mary. She would be badly traumatized after being in captivity for so long.

KernflakesKernflakes5 months ago

I second the comment from Anonymous, but everyone is different. It's what's going on with the MC and his apparent magic healing powers......what's up with that? Dont know how many chapters your going to do of this, but great so far!!!

Skyhawk51Skyhawk512 months ago

Really enjoy this keep it up.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson25 days ago

Other than Mary skipping past any trauma recovery time, this story is excellent. It's reasonable she'd want to stay with her saviors,but jumping in to sex with them that first night tests the willing suspension of disbelief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-12: Tomorrow starts a 3-part Fantasy piece called "Rustle". As usual, they'll be released back-to-back. I'm going to side-line my in-progress pieces and get another chapter of "Dude" out. I'll start on it tonight. Pinky-swear. Thanks for reading my stuff and givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES