Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we're salvaging wrecks," Shiva said, "we sometimes run into some of your friends. I like to be prepared for any eventuality. That swarm can clear a wreck in less than an hour."

His eyes widened but then he nodded and said, "You've had a lot of practice - making them function as a well-oiled machine - that much was obvious."

Shiva nodded her thanks at his implied praise.

He turned to Si and said, "We disabled one of the pirate ships but the reinforcement vessel is probably still operable."

Si nodded, waiting for him to make his offer.

"Frankly, I'm gonna get my ass chewed for losing men - but you saved as many more - and I don't feel like fucking with it. I'm sure none of these fellows can - or wants to - pilot the piece of shit back to port. We'll clear out of here and leave everything to you if you'll promise me this sector will be empty before you leave."

Shiva and Si both nodded.

"We thank you for your service to the Galactic Patrol. Best of luck to you - not that you appear to need it."

He extended his hand first to Shiva and then to Si and then stepped back to his position. Si and his girls donned their helmets, walked to the barrier, eased through, and buzzed back to the Old Timer. As soon as they were aboard, the Gal-Pat cruiser jumped to hyperspace and left them to their work.

"Shiva called out, over the intercom, to let Rita and Karl know that they'd be back in an hour or so."

The droids buzzed off to start sweeping up the debris - and the pirate corpses - while the other four went to see how many salvageable ships they had ended up with.

The freighter was beyond redemption. The pirate had killed the trader and his small crew - and had shifted most of his cargo to their ship - before Gal-Pat had either responded to the merchant's distress signal - or just stumbled onto the crime-scene. As soon as Si and the girls had cleared - and she had moved the Old Timer alongside the ship - the drones and droids set upon the ship-corpse like a pack of hyenas.

The Patrol had blasted both engines on the first pirate ship - preventing them from escaping and forcing them to engage man-to-man. Si and the girls looted the modified freighter and left the rest for the buzzards to clean up.

The last ship was - as it turned out - still occupied. One crewman, in one of the bedrooms, attacked Hazel with a knife. He dropped the blade when his hand struck her vambrace. She picked it up and stuck it in his eye-socket while he was trying to figure out what had happened to his hand. The other one leapt out at Greta as she was checking the galley. He tried to put her in a neck-lock but she reversed out of it, grabbed his skull with both hands, and snapped his neck. They looted the bodies, cycled them through the airlock for the droids to deal with, and looked for anything interesting that the pirates had left behind.

The Old Timer was quickly running out of cargo space - with all of the shopping Shiva had done - and the hover-cart that Si had decided to bring along. They left the cargo in the pirate ship where it was. By the time the droids finished scrapping the other two ships, they decided it would be best to shift some of the crates of recycled components to the pirate ship - just to free up enough space on the tug so that they didn't have to squeeze the crates together.

They still had a week left to get to Genia. Shiva found a large space-port that would only cost them a half-day to divert. Si wanted to sell off the extra ship as soon as possible. He intended to peddle the base-commodities off there as well. Selling the ship would also reduce their headaches for getting through the planetary defenses at Genia - but that would overload the Old Timer - unless Si could sell some stuff. The profit margin was lower on base commodities so - even if he took a bath on what they offered - it wouldn't matter. It was all "free" credits, as it were, anyway, since they hadn't planned on rescuing a Galaxy Patrol ship on their way home.

Si gave the twins kisses and then he and Shiva returned to the tug to get things moving. The twins sat side-by-side in the pilot's seat on the pirate ship to fly it.

As Shiva and Si visited with Rita and Karl - while they rocketed through hyperspace to their newly-added waypoint - the naughty android matron sent a constant stream of sexually-explicit descriptions of what she and Si had planned for the girls once they were reunited. She hadn't left them with the new toys so their only relief was from tongues and fingers. It took four days to reach the space-port and the girls were nearly catatonic with lust by the time they docked. As their ship set down on its landing pads, the sheer anticipation of getting Si's dick inside their pussies finally triggered the arrival of their self-identities.

When they didn't immediately emerge from the ship, Shiva told Si that he probably needed to go check on them. He found them in the pilot's chair, staring at each other, as their computer minds tried to process their new awareness. Shiva snort-laughed when she saw - through the twins' eyes - as they realized the object of their lust was standing there, staring at them. She watched as they ripped his clothing from his body, threw him to the deck of the ship, and fought for who got to fuck him first. Rita had asked her a question and she tuned out the sex-crazed twins to focus on their guests.

As it turned out, Rita wanted to stretch her legs. Shiva geared up and played bodyguard as the two Terrans located the market and browsed for souvenirs. Rita kept checking with Shiva - to see if they needed to speed things up - but she assured them that they still had plenty of time to browse and shop.

Si had managed to give each of the girls a couple orgasms before Hazel succeeded in getting him to fill her cunt with his seed. Greta sucked him clean and they snuggled together for a bit before he complained about lying on the cold, hard floor. They got him dressed enough - in his tattered clothes - to escort him from the pirate ship to the Old Timer. He pitched his ruined clothes into the renderer and then he chased the girls to the bedroom.

The three of them made out for several minutes and then he shoved Greta onto her back and mounted her. She moaned and writhed as Si fucked her and Hazel kissed, sucked, licked, and nibbled her breasts. When she was working on her second climax, Hazel squeezed her sibling's tits and kissed her hard as Si fucked her and thumbed her clit. She screamed out when she felt Si's seed jet inside of her. Hazel sucked him clean and they cuddled and kissed some more.

After a few minutes of catching their breath, Greta said, "Shiva says Rita and Karl are headed back this way. She wants you to get the ship and the cargo sold so we can get home."

Si kissed them both and the three of them got dressed.

He found a public terminal, checked the markets, entered his information, and went to stand by the pirate ship. By the time Rita and Karl were back on the Old Timer, two hover-carts had arrived and Si was negotiating with the commodities trader as the ship buyer did his walk-thru inspection.

A half-hour later, Si had two new credit-sticks and everyone was ready to head for Genia.

~~~

They spent the next three days entertaining Rita and Karl during the day and then trying to avoid their notice at night. Si finally ordered that the androids were required to turn off their voice-boxes before he would even consider getting into bed with them.

At that point, it became a game - between the three girls - to see which of them could get Si to scream the loudest. He had teeth-marks on the butt of his palm where he had bit his hand, trying to stifle his screams as they sucked him or fucked him into unconsciousness on multiple occasions - usually several times a night.

He was relieved when they finally got close enough to Genia to encounter a planetary defense ship. After their identities had been confirmed, Shiva sent the guard-ship information about the transport shuttle that the twins would be bringing - once they were finishing sexually assaulting Virgil. Si briefly thought that he knew exactly what the poor man had been going through.

~~~

At that same time - lightyears away - Virgil was begging Ruth and Leslie to stay one more day. They giggled, gave him hugs & kisses, and promised they'd be back in a couple months.

The girls were wearing the provocative new dresses that he had bought them. They cooed at him as his naughty hands snuck up under their skirts and his fingers confirmed that - once again - they weren't wearing panties.

He groaned in frustration as they kissed him and pushed themselves away - out of his reach. He stayed, sitting in front of the docking-bay, until they flew away - hoping they would change their minds.

~~~

Once they had landed, Si rigged up his makeshift ramp to unload the hover-cart while Shiva and the twins retrieved the baking supplies and the other things they were taking from the ship. Si got Rita and Karl aboard - with their bags and then went to help the girls. Soon they were on their way.

Rita and Karl stared in amazement at the citizens of Genia as they passed in the cart. Si startled a few of them as they weren't used to seeing carts in the passenger terminal. Since that was the only place that Si knew where to land - and he hadn't been told differently - that was where he had landed.

As they arrived at the palace, Rita gaped at the magnificent structure.

"Si! What IS this place?" she asked.

As they came to a stop, El'a, her mother, Gy'a, and Mary came out to meet them. Gy'a stood next to the queen but El'a and Mary rushed over to hug Rita and Karl.

When they had finished their hugs, Si began the introductions - leaving Shiva to translate.

"Rita, Karl, this is El'a's mother."

The pair nodded to her.

"Your majesty, this is the lady who makes the coconut cream pies - and her spouse - who makes breakfast into a feast."

"Majesty?!" Rita gasped. She dropped to her knees and pulled Karl down beside her.

El'a's mom stepped up, took Rita's hand, raised her to her feet, and spoke to her.

Shiva translated, "The queen says that you are welcome in this place and hopes that you will be kind enough to teach her chefs the secret of the coconut cream pie."

Rita giggled nervously and nodded. She realized Karl was still kneeling and pulled him up beside her, holding onto him for dear life.

When the queen spoke again, Shiva told Rita, "She must like you more than she does Si. She says that, if you will allow it, she will touch her mind to yours and learn your language."

Rita stared at the android.

Si said, "That's how El'a learned to speak our language. There's a little sharing of other knowledge but they don't go digging into your dirty secrets - they just use it to master your language so we don't have to use the androids as interpreters. She hasn't offered to do this with me or Mary. She really enjoyed your pie and she's frustrated that her chefs haven't succeeded in replicating it. I brought you here because I thought it would be easier this way - plus - you deserve a vacation - and I thought you could be here when my first baby is born."

Rita gasped, rubbed El'a's tummy, and then realized the queen was still waiting for her response. She looked into the regent's face and nodded. The queen stepped up, pressed her forehead to Rita's, and stared into her eyes.

A couple minutes later, El'a's mom said, "Welcome to my home. You are welcome to stay as long as you like but I would VERY much like it if you could make a coconut cream pie as soon as you are able."

Rita giggled and nodded. Realizing how informal she was being she said, "We appreciate your generous hospitality and I would be delighted to make you a pie. I believe Si brought everything I require. If you can show me to a kitchen, I'll get to work straight away."

"Would it be possible for one or two of my chefs to assist you and learn from you?"

Rita replied, "I would be honored."

The queen turned, signaled to the guards to open the doors, and everyone followed her.

"Daughter," she called out.

"Mother?"

"Can we use your kitchen?"

El'a laughed and said, "It was your kitchen first. Of course you can."

"If you'll get your guests settled, I'll send the chefs your way and arrange for the suite across from yours to be made available for your visitors."

"Thanks, mom. We'll get washed up and get the supplies out. As soon as the chefs get there, we'll get to work. Would it be okay to teach them Si's language to help expedite things?"

"Yes, of course. Thanks for asking."

With that, she headed for the royal kitchens - while El'a led the rest of the party towards their rooms. Mary helped Si, Shiva, and the new twins with the baking supplies.

"Hi, girls. I'm Mary - but, then, you probably already know that," she said, giggling.

Hazel and Greta introduced themselves.

"Did you grab the new toys?" Si asked Shiva.

"New toys?" Mary asked, suddenly curious.

"You'll see," Shiva promised.

Mary blushed as the twins bickered about which one of them got to fuck her pussy first.

El'a and Gy'a went to help Rita. The rest of the group stayed with Karl in the sitting area.

When the guards knocked on the door, Si went to let the chefs in, escorted them to the kitchen, and rejoined the others.

A half-hour later, when Si responded to a knock, it was a chamberlain, informing them that the rooms assigned to Rita and Karl were ready for inspection. Si and the others helped Karl with the bags and went to check them out. Karl shook his head as he moved from room to room, inspecting their quarters. There was a small kitchen and dining area, a master bedroom with in-suite bath, a second bedroom, a guest bathroom, and a small sitting area.

He assured the man that the rooms were more than adequate and the servant handed over the keys before returning to his other duties.

They left Karl and Rita's things in the master bedroom and everyone returned to El'a's suite to find that the queen had arrived and that the pies were coming out of the oven.

Rita set the pies to cool and then the bakers joined everyone else in the sitting area. The queen asked her chefs if they had figured out what the problem had been. The chefs said that the ingredients were slightly different than the local versions but they thought that it mostly came down to Rita's innate knowledge of the recipe and the process - from having done it so many times.

Rita told the queen that - with her permission - she planned to go to the royal kitchens the next day to observe and guide the chefs as they followed the steps and the recipe that she had given them. The queen agreed, promising to send a servant to guide Rita to the kitchens at whatever time the bakers decided on. They decided to get an early start in case it took more than one attempt. The queen stuck her head out the door, gave him the directive to a guard, and asked him to pass it to the right person.

They chatted a little longer and, soon, Rita declared that it was time for the trial. Plates, forks, pies, and drinks were assembled - and the group gathered around the huge dining table. They all left their forks untouched as Rita tried a bite first and nodded. At her sign, forks went into pies, bites went into mouths, and moans of delight filled the room. No one moaned louder or more effusively than the royal chefs. Since there had only been one sample piece for them to study, they'd been limited on how much to use for testing and comparison.

There were four pieces remaining. The queen claimed one of them, ordered the chefs to split the other, and then sent the twins to take the guards' places to send them in to try a piece.

Si and the others laughed out loud at the expressions of ecstasy on the guards' faces as they tried the dessert with its multiple strange-looking layers. Once the two of them had finished their treats, they went to relieve the girls, thanking them for covering for them while the queen spoiled them with tasty diversions.

~~~

As the day was wearing long - and Si and the others were already travel-worn - the queen and the chefs took their leave, Rita and Karl tottered off to shove their luggage to the floor and collapse into bed - while Si and the others snuggled together in their big bed.

Mary announced that El'a had begun lactating and that her breast-milk was blue. Si was the first to suck a taste from his lover's breast. He laughed and announced that it tasted like licorice.

"I know!" Mary exclaimed, "I thought it would be raspberry flavored."

"... or blueberry," Shiva said, moving to El'a's other breast so that she could have a taste.

Si was too tired to cum - but none of the females had that problem. They took turns, riding him to orgasm, continuing long after he had already fallen asleep.

Epilogue

Si sold the trade-goods and precious metals that Shiva had purchased at Seb's before they left. Those funds - along with the amounts from the credit-sticks from Seb's and the captured pirate vessel - went into the account that was administered by Shiva - which already held a significant sum of credits from the clean-up work they had been doing around Genia.

~~~

Rita and Karl stayed on Genia until El'a delivered her baby. Ruth and Leslie flew them home - taking advantage of another opportunity to try to fuck Virgil to death.

The royal chefs became accomplished at making an adequate version of Rita's famed dessert. Their version was easily better than what the food-fabricator on the Old Timer could produce - but everyone agreed that Rita's was just a little bit better. They tried using the supplies that Si had brought - and that helped - but they decided that Rita just had some kind of magic touch.

A few days after Karl and Rita had first arrived, Si gathered the supplies and Karl made breakfast for everyone - even the queen and the guards. His kitchen skills were declared to be second only to Rita's. He spent time in the royal kitchens as well and, soon, every chef in the palace was making breakfasts fit for a queen.

~~~

When it came time for Gy'a to deliver Si's baby, the happy father was by her side - just as he had been with El'a. He held her hand and kissed her as their little girl was born. He kissed her and squeezed her as she held their child in her arms and cried. El'a and her daughter were their first visitors. El'a placed Si's other daughter in her cousin's arms as well and Gy'a cried even harder as she stared at the two babies and her heart overflowed. She made Si promise that he would give her another as soon as possible - and this time she wanted a son. El'a stood next to Si, rubbed his cock through his pants, and told him that she wanted him to breed them both on the same night.

~~~

Two months later, Rita and Karl returned to share Mary's joy as she gave birth to Si's first little boy. Si was definitely a proud father but nobody oo'd and aw'd more over the salvage-crew's newest addition than his two blue-skinned aunts. Soon, Mary was holding one pink-skinned baby and two blue-skinned ones as Si, El'a, and Gy'a hugged her and kissed her. She beamed brighter than Genia's closer sun.

~~~

Ruth and Leslie took Rita and Karl home after Si's son was born. They warned Shiva, before they left, that they planned to stay at the space station. Si offered to make them authorized users on his accounts there but they assured him that Virgil was more than willing to pay for anything they wanted. Shiva laughed that the only thing they really wanted was Virgil's cock, spewing inside of them, and they wouldn't deny it.

~~~

Shiva joined Gy'a's medical team and fervently studied Mary during her pregnancies - first with Si's son and later their little girl. She continued to study every piece of medical research she could find. She finally developed a working womb - as well as the means by which to get her body to pass blood & nutrients to the growing fetus. It took years but she reverse-engineered Terran DNA, using Mary's as her model, and carefully built an egg that she could call her own. The twins became her surgeons. She guided them through every step - first with installing her womb - then with the fertilization of the egg using Si's seed - and then the implanting of the fertilized egg inside of her body. She had decided to forego constructing ovaries to save time.