Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 05

Story Info
Sometimes, even the garbage man gets lucky. (5/5)
11.1k words
4.82
5.5k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gy'a

El'a went to the door and opened it, leaning out to grab the wrist of a blue-gel cutie who was half-a-head shorter than her - and slightly thinner. The girl squeaked as El'a pulled her into the room and closed the door.

The girl dropped to her knees, her head bowed, and said, <"Your grace.">

<"Knock that shit off,"> El'a told her, pulling the girl to her feet and wrapping her in a hug.

She held the girl close - staring into her eyes - and said, <"We like to share. Is that going to be a problem for you?">

The girl looked at her eyes - then her lips - and then into her eyes again - before shaking her head. El'a released the hug, cupped the girl's face in her hands, and kissed her gently - watching her eyes. As she slipped free of El'a's embrace, the girl sighed.

<"Do you want a baby, cousin?"> El'a asked her.

The girl's eyes widened and she nodded.

<"Then kiss me like you want me to shove my dick inside of you and flood your pussy with seed.">

The girl hesitated for a moment before closing her eyes, wrapping El'a's face in her hands, and pulling her into a steamy kiss. The queen watched for a minute or two and then excused herself, easing out of the door before the girls finished their lip-lock.

El'a smiled at her and said, <"You've done a body-scan? Before we start?">

Gy'a nodded.

El'a took the girl's hand and led her to the hot tub, motioning for the others to join them. Once she was there, she started kissing Gy'a as she removed the girl's clothing. The others stripped and got into the water. Once El'a was naked as well, she led her cousin down into the water, sitting to Si's left.

<"You'll start with me and work your way around the circle to my left - ending up with Si. Take a little time with each one. Since you and I have already kissed, my sharing with you will be to give you Si and Mary's language.">

Gy'a nodded and El'a leaned her forehead against the new girl's. When their noses touched, they smiled. El'a stole a quick kiss and then got back into position - before closing her eyes and opening her mind to Gy'a.

The new girl opened her eyes and said, "Hello, sister."

"Hello, sister," El'a replied, smiling, and kissing her gently.

Shiva was next.

"Hello," Gy'a said, softly.

The android spread her legs and pulled the timid girl between her thighs - their bodies not quite touching - at least not yet. "I am Shiva. I am named after an old Terran god, Shiva the Destroyer. Si thought it was funny because our ship destroys wrecked vessels. I used to be the ship's computer."

"What happened?" Gy'a asked.

"I got bored and told Si I wanted to go sight-seeing," she said, smiling.

When Gy'a smiled, Shiva pulled her in for a kiss. She continued holding her - keeping their lips together - as her free hand wondered all over the trembling girl's anatomy - touching & teasing. Gy'a was breathless by the time Shiva released her.

"I'm a little aggressive," Shiva told her - before giving her another peck on the lips.

The girl shivered a little and said, "I can see that."

Shiva released her and the twins opened their arms to receive her.

"I'm Ruth," the first said.

"Leslie," added the other.

"Shiva's sense of humor parrots Si's - since he helped create her," Ruth said. "Our names are a pun with how Shiva perceived that we would deal with Si's enemies .."

"Ruth-Leslie," said the other twin.

"Ruthlessly," Gy'a said, smiling as she understood the joke.

"We are new to holding independent thought," Ruth said.

"These cruel bastards nearly fucked us to death," continued Leslie.

"While Shiva assaulted our minds with emotions instead of data," Ruth added.

"It worked, though," said Leslie, smiling.

"... and I came really hard," said Ruth, smiling as well.

"As Shiva says, it was fucking amazing!" Leslie finished.

Before the girl could do more than smile, the twins pulled her in close and sucked her nipples as they ran their hands over every part of her body. She writhed and moaned as they touched every place that their software identified as a possible erogenous zone. Soon, they were targeting the areas that seemed to give them the most 'bang for their buck' - or 'bang for their fuck' in this case. The twins finally released her when they had given her an orgasm.

"Christ!" Gy'a gasped, borrowing one of the new swear words she had learned from her cousin's mind.

Mary held Gy'a's hands in her own and looked into her eyes. "Si and Shiva saved me from pirates. They protect me and Staci .. er .. I mean .. El'a. She and I mostly just make BLTs and keep the bed-sheets laundered so they're ready for the next time they fuck the shit out of us."

Gy'a giggled.

"You're very pretty," Mary said. "I hope Si can give you a baby. I'm sure it will be as cute as a button, just like you. Shiva is teaching us to fight - mostly to keep El'a safe when we go out - but I'd rather stay on the ship most of the time."

"You are pretty, too," Gy'a told the Terran.

Mary looked into the blue girl's eyes as she sucked first one nipple and then the other. "Kiss me," she told the cute blue girl.

When Gy'a took her face in her hands, Mary's fingers darted down to tease her pussy and her rear-entrance. The girl squirmed but kept kissing as the Terran's fingers set her body off like every touch was a spark of electricity.

Gy'a finally leaned back and Mary relented. The alien leaned forward, gave her one last peck on the lips, and then moved to Si.

He put his legs together, shoving his stiff cock down and out of the way, before pulling Gy'a onto his lap.

"Hi, cutie," he said.

She smiled shyly.

"I'm going to put my hand over your belly. Your ovaries are in the same place as Terrans, right?"

She pointed.

"Good. We think my hands can heal some things. I really don't know if this will work - but I think we should start with this. It will also let you get used to me touching you before I shove my 'dirty dick', as the queen says, into your cute, little pussy."

Gy'a tittered, her gaze slipping from his eyes to his lips.

"You want a kiss first?"

She nodded.

"I'm sorry," he said, smiling evilly. "I'm not sure I understand. Could you be more specific?"

She smiled broadly, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a smoldering kiss.

When she released him, he gasped for breath and said, "Change of plans. I'll just fuck the hell out of you and hope for the best!"

She giggled and gave him another peck.

As he moved his right palm to cover her stomach - over her ovaries - she sat up straight. He pushed his hand against her belly and closed his eyes.

"Something's happening," she said, staring at his closed eyes. "Keep doing that. It feels warm and tingly." After a few minutes, she said, "It's stopped, whatever it was."

Si gave her a kiss and started to open his legs but she hopped up, stepped out of the water, and grabbed a towel.

"Where are you going?" he asked her.

"To get my equipment," she replied.

"Cock-blocked by science," Shiva said, laughing.

From the other room, they heard the door open, Gy'a squeak, a guard apologize, several pieces of laboratory equipment being wheeled into the front room, a machine being powered up, Gy'a climbing onto the scanner, the scanner running, and the quick footsteps of a cute little naked blue girl as she trotted back into the room.

She stepped into the water, dropped back onto Si's lap, and said, "Where were we?"

"Where'd your towel go?" Shiva asked, snickering.

"I threw it on the end-table when I realized the guards had already seen most of me and I needed two hands to move the equipment."

"The guards saw your equipment?" Mary asked, snickering.

"ALL of it," Gy'a said, blushing, as she leaned in to give Si another scorching kiss.

"How many full body scans did you get?" El'a asked her cousin, joining in the wordplay.

"One from each of the guards and one from the scanner," Gy'a replied.

"You seem pretty healthy to me," Si whispered.

"I think you might need to look a little closer ... ah!" she gasped as Si lifted her up, turned her to face him, spread her knees, and dropped her onto his lap.

"I think you and I need to have a talk," Si told her, touching his nose to hers and looking into her eyes. He noticed that hers were the deepest blue - not black like El'a's.

"What should we talk about?" she cooed.

"Oh, you know, any ol' thing that pops up," he answered, leaning back to give his stiff cock room to spring up, out of the water, between them.

Gy'a giggled.

Si leaned as far back as he could, pulling the blue-eyed blue-skinned girl on top of him, his meaty-pole wedged between their bodies. Gy'a kissed his lips, gripped his biceps, and slid her vulva along the bottom of his stiff rod. Both of them moaned as her labia bumped up over the ridge of his distended knob.

Gy'a kissed his lips and rubbed herself on his stiffness over and over again. The tip of his penis had already bumped across her entrance a couple times when she halted her writhing and looked into his eyes, swallowing a lump in her throat before saying, "Just to be clear, I fully intend to enjoy this but I need to make sure I do my research - since I was told that that was the reason I was allowed to join."

"I thought we let her in because she has a nice ass," Shiva said.

"I thought it was her eyes," Mary countered.

"Definitely that tight little snatch," the twins argued.

"I thought it was so that we'd have one more copy of Si's penis to stuff our pussies with," El'a said, giggling.

"Ooooh!" Mary and the androids exclaimed at the same time.

"If her cheeks turn green, does that mean she's blushing?" Si asked El'a, staring at Gy'a's face as she heard all of their lewd remarks.

Gy'a cleared her throat and pressed on, "The first time you fill me with semen, I want you to focus on NOT impregnating me. Once I've tested that load, we'll test it while you are trying to get me pregnant. Based on El'a's answers from our earlier questions, our theory is ..."

"So, this is just an excuse to get me to fuck you twice? Is that what I'm hearing?" Si asked, grinning.

"That's what it sounds like to me," Shiva agreed.

"Cock-thief!" the twins complained.

"I missed my turn!" Mary protested.

Gy'a's facial expression had shifted from embarrassment to concern. El'a leaned over and said, "They're just fucking with you. They'll probably rub your clitty and suck your titties while you ride him. I cum hard, rubbing myself, just listening to them squeal as he fills their tight little pussies. We're all a little addicted - both to Si and to each other. Remember that Shiva's sense of humor and potty-mouth came not only from Si's programming - but years of just the two of them depending on each other to survive. The twins started with Shiva's image and are just now developing their own personalities - so they are very much duplicates of her at this point. Honestly, they're a fucking riot and I doubt any of them will deviate much from what they're like now because - as crass as it might seem to others - this is our happy place. Mary and I are rescues. This man and these girls - just Shiva at the time but - by nature of how the twins were born - them as well. These are the people that freed us from our past. We're vulgar, loud, and violent ..."

"Don't forget 'horny'," Mary laughed.

"I think you've already connected with each one of them but don't get worried when they get scrappy. They just play a little rough. Feel free to call a time-out, if you need to, but, otherwise, just bite their nipples 'til they squeal."

Mary started a chant of, "Fuck that dick!" - with the others quickly joining in.

They persisted - getting louder and louder until Gy'a yelled, "Fine! Shut up already!"

Si took his cock in-hand and rubbed it back and forth across the girl's entrance. He said, "I'm confused. Is this the one where I want to knock you up - or the other one?"

Gy'a giggled, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him hard. Her mouth came free and the air shot out of her lungs as he plunged his sex half-way inside of hers.

Si stood to his feet, lifting the cute little blue girl out of the water, grabbed her hips, and started fucking himself deeper and deeper inside of her. Gy'a panted as she felt her entrance and channel stretch a little more each time he thrusted - allowing him to squeeze more and more of his prodigious penis into her clenching chasm.

Gy'a was losing the ability to continue holding onto Si's neck. The twins appeared beside her, took her hands in theirs, and supported her shoulders. Mary took her head, leaning forward to pepper her face with kisses. Shiva and El'a supported her flopping legs.

As soon as Si had shoved every last inch of his cock inside of her - and bumped her rubbery cervix - he started thrusting for all he was worth. Gy'a stared into his eyes as he drove into her again and again. When her first orgasm hit, her eyes fluttered. Still he drove on. He didn't slow; if anything, he was fucking her harder and faster. Her second orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

Si was getting close, now, and his moans were turning to feral growls. His climax arrived and he buried himself against the entrance to her womb. He desperately wanted this to be the one where he gave her a baby - but he honored her request. He groaned as his cock started pumping its load into his lover's body. The mouth of her womb wrapped itself around his knob. Her uterus sucked his cock-head, gobbling up his seed, as it jetted from his pulsing prick.

Once his breathing returned to normal, he stepped from between Gy'a's legs and sat down. The girls draped the unconscious alien across his lap, his left arm supporting her head. Everyone sat close beside the pair, touching and teasing one another quietly, but waiting for their new friend to come around.

~~~

Over the next couple weeks, the salvage-team cleared more and more sectors around Genia - returning each night to frolic with Mary and the cousins.

Gy'a accepted her place in the rotation and - when it was once again time for her to receive Si's gift - she asked him to focus on keeping his spermatozoa inert again. She had begun doing scans of Mary as well. The team had agreed that the rescued Terran should be allowed to conceive if she wanted. It would also give Gy'a even more insight into what was happening with Si and his body.

Each time he dumped a load into one of them, she asked him whether or not he had been trying to breed them. She would collect a sample - which, of course, the girls turned into an excuse to finger one another - and then test the sample and add the results to her growing body of research.

~~~

El'a was starting her third month of pregnancy when Gy'a announced that it was time to make some babies. Her plan was for Si to try to breed each of them the first week. The second week, he would go back to trying to keep his seed inert. The third week, they would try for babies again - and continue alternating from that point on.

The cycle began with Shiva and ended with Gy'a - in the order that they had met Si. Ruth and Leslie flipped a credit-chit to decide who went first - and then switched each week.

Realizing she wouldn't know if & when Si succeeded in impregnating the androids, she took full-body scans of them as well - prior to starting "baby week".

Each night, Gy'a took a semen sample from the lucky recipient. Each morning, Si and all of the females received a full-body scan. The salvage crew would go do their work while Gy'a, El'a, and Mary visited or played games. Occasionally, El'a's mom would stop to visit. In the evening, the work-crew would come home, shower, join the others for dinner, visit with the queen or play games, and then they'd all end up in bed. Gy'a would get her sample, analyze it, turn off the lights, and join the rest of them for cuddles.

At the end of the second week, Gy'a's results showed that Si - at least so far - was 100% for being able to make his semen active or inert. She announced that Mary was not pregnant - due to the fact that she had not been ovulating when Si had filled her with "live rounds". However, Genians ovulate upon orgasm and - due to the fact that Gy'a's womb had sucked in a full load of Si's active sperm - she was pregnant.

Gy'a confirmed the results three times before she started crying. It took fifteen minutes for them to get her calmed down enough to tell them what had happened. It had taken less than one day for Si's sperm to fertilize her egg and her uterus to seal itself shut to protect the baby it was now growing.

She continued to collect the samples, run the scans, and log the data - but - now - as she stood in front of the machine - waiting for the results, her friends would catch her absent-mindedly rubbing her fingers around on her belly - making little circular motions.

Two weeks later, Mary was ovulating when Si flooded her pussy with a big load of healthy swimmers. She was pregnant within a day as well.

Shiva had taken to downloading medical journals and android research findings in her spare time. She had learned that neither she nor the twins had ovaries. She was trying to determine whether or not anyone had ventured into this area of research and what they had discovered. After a couple weeks, studying everything she could find, she determined that - if there were other self-aware pleasure-droids in the galaxy - they (apparently) had no interest in bearing children.

As El'a began her fourth month of pregnancy - and her stomach started showing visible signs of the magic happening inside of her - Shiva had to reevaluate her plan. Not only would she need functioning ovaries, she would need a functioning uterus, and the ability for her body to adjust its shape to accommodate the life growing within.

Rita

The queen informed the group that - despite their best efforts - the chefs had not been able to replicate Rita's coconut cream pie.

Shiva looked at Si and he nodded. Shiva asked the queen about sending inter-galactic messages. The regent called for the guard and told him what she wanted. A few minutes later, a woman arrived with a datapad - which El'a's mother accepted - and then passed to Shiva.

Shiva sent a message to Rita, telling her that they would be coming to pick her and Karl up two weeks later - to take them on a two-month vacation. She also asked how the salvage operators were doing.

She sent a message to Virgil, giving him a list of repairs and upgrades that she wanted done to the shuttlecraft they had recovered. She authorized payment for all of the repairs and informed the man that the twins would be returning in a couple weeks and were looking forward to spending some quality time with him.

A few minutes later, Shiva got a response from Rita. The waitress informed Shiva that she was looking forward to a vacation and had already begun removing herself from the day-to-day operations at the diner. Ruger had taken over as wait-staff and T-Fed liaison. Karl had been training James to run the kitchen. She and her husband had been working in the mornings but taking the afternoons and evenings off.

Rita said that, when Si had disappeared, Seb had gotten a little desperate. He had gone so far as to subsidize half of the costs of building the salvage-droids in order to make the remaining operators efficient enough to keep up with the demand. Rita said that most tugs now had a crew of three or four droids. The operators were clearing wrecks faster and that was reducing their exposure to pirates and catastrophes. She said that, overall, things were running smoothly.

Virgil responded that he'd take care of everything and he was looking forward to seeing the twins again.