Si's Solar Salvage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the bodies and the debris had been brought on-board and processed, Si and the Stooges started work on the ships themselves.

Although the wreckage was the main thing the Feds wanted cleared, any of the debris - even the smallest bolt - could cause problems for ships trying to pass through. Si wasn't sure how hard (or quickly) other salvage operators worked - but he was sure he'd have plenty to do until he either retired or died. He was just thankful that he had the boys to help.

Si got his spacesuit on and glided over to check out the cargo bay of the freighter. As usual, it was empty; that normally meant pirates. Even if it had been a wreck, pirates usually found it before Si did. Very rarely would he end up with a nice haul of cargo to sell; it almost always came down to the renderer's gruesome work to fill his ship with the cargo he could trade for credits.

The other two wrecks that Si and the boys had already scrapped had appeared to be the victims of pirates as well. That confirmed what Rita had told him. So far, thankfully, they hadn't seen any sign of the marauders. The bandits had, most likely, moved on to greener pastures. Once Si had the sector cleared, the fearsome hunters might well return here again - gobbling up their victims like ravenous sharks - with Si serving as the remora in their odd symbiotic relationship.

Unlike the salvage operators, if the T-Feds or the Galactic Patrol ever caught the pirates, their lives would be forfeited. The rumors were that any individuals suspected of piracy were subjected to intensive "questioning" that no one survived. Si had heard - more than once - that the best end a pirate could hope for was to give the authorities information they could confirm - that led to more arrests. The reward for such information was a quick and painless death.

As Moe, Curly, and Larry began cutting pieces from the last wreck - traveling back and forth between the unfortunate freighter and the Fool's Errand - hauling the scraps to the renderer, Si began to explore the ship - to see if there were more bodies to recover - or valuables to collect that the pirates had somehow missed.

In the galley, Si found a cook - still holding a spatula in his hand. Shiva continued pulling the photos, geo-tags, and other info from his helmet-cam to record the data they needed. Si ferried the awestruck man's corpse to the Fool's Errand, checked his pockets, and chucked him into the renderer. He had considered keeping the spatula - but decided against waiting for the body to thaw long enough to relinquish his prize. It wasn't a good idea to let the corpses warm up too long. The tug had disease scrubbers - to eliminate most contagions - but the smell was harder to get rid of.

Combing through the wreckage, Si entered a passenger space to find a flashing red light on a hydrogen fuel-cell - which was powering a stasis pod. There was a body sleeping inside. Pulling out his scanner, he checked the room. Shiva's scan hadn't detected the life-form - probably because it was in stasis; Si's scanner suggested the person might still be alive.

"Shiva!"

"Yes, Si?"

"How do I get this pod loose?"

"Hang on," the computer responded.

His HUD highlighted a series of bolts that were holding the pod in place.

"How about this fuel-cell?"

She tagged those bolts as well.

Si pulled a hand cutter from his tool-belt and went to work. When his hand-muscles grew tired from operating the power-tool, he stopped, stepped back, and relaxed - giving his muscles a chance to recover. He looked around the room and noticed another pod. He pulled the scanner back out and looked at the results again; no other life-forms. He glanced down at the pod's fuel-cell and noticed that it had ruptured. Realizing he didn't know how much time he had left, he went back to cutting the bolts on the pod that still held a living person. Twenty minutes later, the pod and the fuel-cell were free.

Si cautiously strapped the power-cell to the pod, being careful not to cause damage to the cords that connected the two. Calling out to the Stooges to be sure to stay out of his way, he used his suit's thrusters to tow his cargo down the ship's passageways, through the open cargo-bay, between the ships, and into the hold of Fool's Errand. Shiva had turned off the artificial gravity & atmosphere until the pod was inside and secured.

Si floated the stasis-pod over to the bulkhead and held it in place as Shiva eased the artificial gravity and the atmospheric barriers back on. The cargo-bay slowly refilled with breathable air. The pod settled against the floor and the wall. Si hurried to lock it into place - in case Shiva needed to turn the gravity back off again later.

Si peeled himself out of his suit and set to work, following Shiva's instructions to try to save the fuel-cell. As he struggled with the connecting wires, a voice called out from the speakers on the pod.

"What's it saying?" Si asked Shiva, not understanding the language.

"It says the atmosphere has been restored and it is starting the process to wake its occupant."

"Shit! How close am I to getting this power-cell working again?"

"I'm not sure we'll have time, Si. Let's just hope that it has enough power left to bring our guest fully out of stasis before it fails."

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I hope this guy can breathe our air!"

"Assuming the pod's systems are still working correctly, it shouldn't release its occupant unless that was true."

"Yeah. You'd hope anyway."

Si wrung his hands, watching the flashing lights on the pod. The small window that should allow Si to see within was still fogged over. He had no clue who - or what - was waiting inside.

"You think I should be armed?" he asked Shiva.

"It would be unwise to put a body in stasis with a weapon," she replied.

"Do I need blankets or anything?"

"A blanket might be a good idea. There's an 80% chance the person will be naked."

"Shit!"

Si sprinted off to find a blanket. By the time he returned, the pod-door was opening. Si peered inside to find a very feminine body that appeared to be made of some kind of cloudy blue gel.

The female's eyes opened and she saw Si staring at her. Thankfully, he'd quit eye-fucking her sexy body and was looking at her eyes - which were as black as space. Her mouth opened and strange words came out.

"She wants to know where she is," Shiva prompted.

"Tell her, please," he replied. "Tell her she can have the blanket, that we found the wrecked ship, and recovered the pod."

Shiva spoke calmly to the girl/woman. Si watched her face as she processed what the computer was telling her. As Shiva finished giving her the information, the female extricated herself from the stasis-pod and stepped onto the floor of the cargo bay. She looked up, towards Shiva's voice, and made a reply.

"She says that - if you'll let her - she can touch your forehead to learn your language - so you can communicate without needing me to translate."

Si saw the alien being looking at him, waiting, and he nodded to her. She stepped forward, wrapped his cheeks in her palms, and pressed her forehead to his - nose to nose - looking directly into his eyes.

"Hello," he heard her say, after a few moments. Her voice was sultry and inviting.

"Hi," Si replied.

She was still holding him. "Can I look at your short-term memory - from exploring the ship?" she asked.

"Yes."

She continued holding him in place and staring into his eyes. Si couldn't look away. Her eyes were brighter than the rest of her - crystal blue. Had they been that color before? Suddenly, her skin was tanned, her hair was blonde, and her lips were pink.

"Hello, master," she cooed.

"Master?" Si asked.

"Based on your memories, my old master is dead. You rescued me. Therefore, you are my master."

"Master?" he asked again.

"I am a pleasure slave."

"No slaves," he said adamantly.

The blue-eyed blonde continued looking into his eyes, and asked, "Friends with benefits?"

Si laughed.

When the female noticed his eyes wandering, she kissed his lips, released his face, and stepped back. He was staring at the woman of his dreams. She was like every porn star he'd ever masturbated to - all rolled into one.

She giggled as his eyes scoured her body for something that wasn't perfect; they found nothing wrong with her.

"Fuck!"

"We can do that," she giggled.

"You need to put some clothes on!" he ordered.

"Not if we're gonna fuck - well - unless you want a striptease first."

She tilted her head like she was shy and nibbled her lower lip. The front of Si's pants immediately started expanding. She looked down and moaned, "Yes..."

"Holy fuck!" Si gasped.

Before Si could stop the woman, his pants and boxers were around his ankles and his cock was buried in her throat - with his nuts pressed against her chin. She swallowed and the muscles up & down her throat stroked the entire length of his penis. Her tongue reached out and caressed his balls - before brushing across his perineum to tease his no-no-hole.

"Aw, fuck!"

Si hadn't jerked off in a day or three and before he'd even realized the woman was fellating him, his balls were firing their load down her tight & talented throat. She finished him up, leaned back until his cock was *just* in her mouth, and sucked him like a vacuum cleaner. She dragged him across her teasing tongue until her lips were kissing the head of his fuck-stick. She pulled his clothes back into place, stood up, and wrapped him in a hug - kissing him hard.

"Thank you, master," she cooed.

"Christ Almighty!"

"She's a Genian," Shiva reported. "They're worth a lot of money to slave traders."

The woman wrapped her arms around Si possessively and said, "You aren't going to sell me, are you, master?"

"No!" Si said adamantly.

Shiva laughed as the woman wrapped Si in another hug and kissed him until he was breathless.

"Okay. You need to ease up a little," Si told her. "You're going to kill me!"

"Yes, master."

"... and you need to knock off that 'master' bullshit."

"What is your name?" the blue woman asked.

"Si."

"It's VERY nice to meet you Si," she said, giving him another peck on the lips.

"What's your name?" the flustered recycler asked.

"Whatever you want it to be," she replied.

"No. What's your name?"

The gorgeous blonde acted like she was trying to remember something she'd forgotten long ago. She said, "I'll have to get back to you on that. Are you sure you don't want to give me a new name? How about Candy?"

Si was convinced that she was pulling porn-star names from his brain... "No. I would prefer to call you by your given name."

"Given name?"

"What did your mother name you?"

"That was a long time ago."

"How old are you?"

"I don't remember but that was a long time ago."

"Okay. Let me know if you remember what your name was."

"Okay! In the meantime, call me Chrissy."

"No. I'll wait until you remember."

"Aw! You're no fun! How about Chloe?"

"Now you're just being naughty," Si told her.

"Naughty girls need spanked," she cooed. "Will you spank me?"

"I don't think so."

"I promise I'll enjoy it."

"No. I'm not into that shit."

"I looked in your memories..."

"I watched a couple vids, yes, but I don't like that shit. It should be consensual."

"EVERYTHING you do with me is consensual," she purred.

"Okay but no. Thanks but no. Got it?"

"Got it. Just sucking and fucking. Got it," she giggled.

"Fuck me!" Si moaned.

She stepped close and ran her palm over his crotch - resurrecting his sleepy cock.

"Okay, listen," Si said. "I need to help the Stooges get this wreck cleared. Can you chill for a bit?"

"Yes."

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat - although the snack you gave me was tasty and filling."

"Uh, yeah, okay. Shiva can get you to the kitchen. Fix yourself something to eat and just hang out until me and the boys get this cleared away. You can watch vids or whatever while you wait."

"I'll rub my pussy and wait for you in bed."

Si coughed, to clear the sudden lump in his throat, and said, "Yeah, okay. I may be a while. Don't rub it too long or you'll chafe."

"I'll eat and rest. When Shiva tells me you're finishing up, I'll get ready for you to fill me."

"Wow. Yeah. Okay."

The woman giggled, gave him a peck on the lips, and took the blanket from his hands. Shiva started giving her directions to the kitchen. Si glanced over at the empty stasis-pod and turned to get back to work.

He worked to free the other pod and transport it to the Fool's Errand. He settled it into place and hooked it to power cables. The pod's computer came online, reported that its occupant was deceased, and brought the cadaver out of stasis. It didn't take Si long to log the info on the naked male and get him dumped into the renderer.

As Si and the boys stripped the wreckage, they discovered a safe in the captain's quarters that the pirates had somehow missed. It had some jewels, three gold ingots, a couple stacks of credit chits, and a credit stick. With any luck, Si would find enough credits on the stick to make up for all the extra time it was taking to get this sector cleared.

~~~

Once the freighter was scrapped - and after grabbing a bite to eat - Si stuck his head into his bedroom. The blue-eyed blonde sex goddess was lying, naked, on his bed, stroking her pussy with a tentative fingertip, nibbling her bottom lip, and smiling shyly.

"Fuck!" Si gasped.

"Please!" she purred.

As he pulled off his clothes, he said, "You figure out your name?"

"Staci," she replied.

"Still sounds like a cam-girl."

"Can we just use that for now? I want to hear you scream my name when you cum inside me."

"Fuck! Fine!"

Si had never cum so hard in his life! The sexy blue-gel alien girl had sucked him off - what - four hours before? Shiva informed him that he and the boys had been working for a day and a half to scrap the freighter. Staci confirmed that she'd slept more than eight hours, waiting for him to come to bed.

Regardless of the fact that he'd cum the day before, sex with Staci was just as mind-blowing as that first blowjob. It was like she knew every erotic thing that turned him on. Considering that she'd been inside of his brain, she probably did.

He'd been hard as soon as he'd undressed but she had sucked him until he ached. He had laid on the bed, running his fingers through her blonde, spiked pixie-cut as she knelt over his groin with his cock cradled by her tongue - snug within her hot, wet mouth. She stared into his eyes as she sucked him until he thought he was going to explode - and then stopped. For the next ten minutes, she had licked him like a lollipop until just before his balls tensed - and then stopped. Again - and again - for what seemed like hours.

Finally, she climbed on top of him as he moaned with expectation. She nudged the crown of his cock between her labia and pressed it against her tight, slick entrance. She gazed into his soul as she pressed her pussy onto his prick. Her eyes fluttered as the crown squeezed inside and she paused - breathing heavily - as if recovering - but she was staring into his eyes like a predator.

"God-fucking-dammit, woman!" he screamed in agony at the anxious tension she was creating in him.

She giggled, ran her fingernails down his chest, to his abs, and moaned as she slid a little further onto his stiff rod. His breath was ragged. He grabbed her perfect breasts - the diamond-sharp nipples biting into his palms - and mauled her mouth-watering tits. She squealed and writhed. Her sexy sounds were driving him mad. His heart was racing. Her pussy let him in a little more.

He grabbed her hips - trying to slam her down onto his penis - but her body moved with his - and his aching cock remained exactly in the same place within her gripping twat.

He released her body, growling, twined his fingers into his hair - his fingernails scraping his scalp. He yanked hard, and screamed.

"Are you alright, Si?" Shiva asked, her voice sounding like she was stifling a giggle.

"She's fucking fucking me to death!" he bellowed.

"Poor master," Staci purred. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!" he growled.

"Please?" she asked.

"Please let me cum," he begged, whimpering.

His eyes were closed, his fingers still clenched in his hair, so he didn't see the rapture on her face as she finished sinking down onto him.

He would have sworn that her ass-crack massaged his testicles as the muscles in her pussy fluttered - up & down the length of his sizeable penis - and the entrance of her womb enveloped his cock-head and began forcefully sucking on his sensitive knob.

His body convulsed like he'd been hit in the ass with a stun-stick. He screamed as his testes fired their precious cargo into his lover like an electro-magnetic accelerator. His cock ached from the effort it exerted, blasting his spunk into the woman's womb.

Based on Shiva's next few questions, Si was fairly sure he had passed out.

"Was it good for you?" Shiva asked, when he finally responded, her giggle obvious this time.

"Ho. Lee. FUCK!" Si gasped.

He opened his eyes and looked at the woman who was still mounted on his flagging pole. She was beyond gorgeous.

"Shiva?"

"Yup?"

"We headed back?"

"Yup. Six days, 10 hours."

"You scan before we left?"

"All clear, chief."

"Thanks, hun."

"I am yours to command... master."

"Not you too?!"

Shiva giggled.

"Tormented to death," Si moaned, exasperated.

Looking at his lover, Si started to ask her if she could reduce her breast-size. Her body started changing and he stopped, mid-sentence. Her tits went from D's to B's, her hair changed to a mousey-brown, her mouth got a little smaller, and her nose shrunk a little.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Si exclaimed.

"I'm ready for my spanking, master," Staci replied.

Si thought that she looked more like a Sarah now, though, than a Staci.

"What am I ever going to do with you?" he asked, shaking his head.

Staci pinched her stiff little nipples and said, "I can think of one or two things."

Her pussy muscles fluttered along his length again and he said, "I think that's a lost cause, baby."

She raised her body up and his cock left her twat with an audible pop. She scooted back on her knees and smiled at him as she sucked his wilting penis into her mouth. His cock started reflating, and her lips & tongue started working him over.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," Si said, chuckling.

Her lips smiled around his stiffening rod. Her eyes sparkled.

"God, you're hot," Si moaned.

She pulled her mouth off of his penis and said, "Fuck me, master."

"I don't think I..."

He couldn't finish talking because she had stalked his mouth like it was prey - and attacked it with her lips. Her tongue teased everything it could touch within. Her pussy settled around his penis and, somehow, he ended up on top of her.

She gripped his forearms in her hands like she would die if she lost hold of him. She gasped and moaned as he thrust into her, keening when his cock-head bashed against her cervix. Si knew he wasn't that experienced at sex but this woman made him feel like he was a god.

He powered into her as her heavenly channel gripped, grabbed, and tugged. Her arms went around him, her fingernails bit into the flesh of his back, and she growled like a cat in heat. His climax arrived and he pushed as far into her as possible, roaring with his release until his lungs hurt. The mouth of her cervix opened to envelop his sperm-spigot, insuring that every single seed he gave her ended up inside her womb.

He didn't want to squish her - but every ounce of strength had left his body. He didn't so much collapse onto her as to deflate. She held him to herself, kissing his face & neck.