Sis was a Good Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in Dallas and I have my own chemical engineering consulting firm with a very lucrative military contract, but I don't have to travel as much anymore. Rita heads a very successful pediatric practice. Mark is the same as ever. Although he is generally recognized as one of the most outstanding trial lawyers in Texas, he still has his raunchy parties even if his third wife, Sheila, casts a disapproving eye. A couple of weeks ago, the four of us, along with Gloria (whom I'll discuss later) after too many tequila shots, stripped and had a nude romp in Mark's spa. We all have children out in the world or at college, so we can party without worry.

Liza is in the process of relocating to Dallas. She lived in London for over twenty years putting together syndicates for financing giant oil tankers, and now wants to be closer to family. She never married and never bore children.

Jim-Bob died about seven years ago and since all of Gloria's children have moved out of the house, she decided to move to Dallas. She's been living in our guest house for over a year while she looks for a suitable place of her own. She mostly keeps to herself, but a few weeks ago we convinced her to go to Mark's small gathering. She drank a little too much [very unusual for her], and when the rest of us shed our clothes to enjoy Mark's spa, she, with some hesitation, joined in the frivolity. I don't think she had ever seen anyone hung like Mark, and she couldn't keep from starring at his dick most of the rest of the evening.

###

A few weeks later, on a sultry Friday night in August, I was sitting on the sofa in our media room wearing baggy boxer shorts and a Willie Nelson tee-shirt, watching the Rangers and Yankees on TV. I looked up and saw Rita enter the room wearing a short, peach colored nightie with no panties. She walked over and sat on my lap. My dick twitched somewhat.

"Who's winning?" she asked.

"The Rangers are ahead..."

Before I finished the sentence, she took the remote control from my hand and turned the TV off. She squirmed in my lap, making my cock get hard. Grinning, she said, "Let's do something nasty."

I rolled her off my lap and sat her on the couch while she removed her top -- she was bare-ass naked now and as beautiful as the first time I saw her in the buff. Her tits sagged slightly, but were well-rounded and I consider them "perky". Her pussy was as hirsute as ever, but I loved it that way. I pushed her legs up and put my face down into that bush. Her clit stood up -- I put my lips around it and tickled it with my tongue. She moaned in pleasure as I continued to work my tongue on various parts of her pussy. I looked up and said, "You're having too much fun -- this is going to have to be mutual."

She lay on the couch -- I climbed onto her with my dick in her face and my nose in her pussy to do a sixty-nine. Even from that angle I extended my tongue into her pussy and she massaged my balls while sucking my rigid dick. As I was approaching climax, out the corner of my eye I saw Gloria enter the room. Although she could hear our activity, she could not see in the dim light what we were doing.

"I saw the light still on and wonder if I could... What are you two doing? Oh my God! OH MY GOD!"

Gloria ran from the room. Rita pushed me off her and grabbed a house coat and ran after her. I shouted, "What about me?"

"Finish it yourself -- I have to check on my sister."

I did so -- the orgasm was less than satisfactory and I got spunk on my sofa. I cleaned up, turned on the TV to watch the rest of the game. When the game ended, I went into the kitchen for a snack -- I could see the guest house across the swimming pool; lights were still on so I assumed Rita and Gloria were deep in conversation.

I awoke about 7:30 the next morning and realized Rita had not been to bed at all. I fixed my coffee and sat by the swimming pool to enjoy the early morning coolness. As I finished the second cup Rita came out of the guest house, walked over and squeezed into the lounge chair next to me.

"It took you all night to get your sister calmed down from the trauma of walking in on us, her in loco parentis, having sex?", I asked.

"Pretty much; we had a long conversation -- mainly about sex... Would you believe Gloria has never in her life experienced an orgasm?"

"I find that hard to believe. She's almost sixty years old and has four children..."

"It's true. She was a virgin when she married Jim-Bob..."

"I find that even harder to believe..."

"She was a tease in high school and college, and many boys lied about having made it with her. But as I said, she was a virgin at her wedding with Jim-Bob -- he was a selfish lover. Once he got his jollies, he turned over and went to sleep."

"She never masturbated herself to an orgasm?"

"No, she considered that sinful and would have to confess what she did to her priest... Just let me continue. She told me Jim-Bob had a tiny dick -- she described it as like a pencil stub. After seeing Mark's manhood in the hot tub a few weeks ago, she's beginning to wonder what she's missing out on..."

"Well, tell her to have a go at Mark -- I'm sure he'd be more than happy to accommodate her desire for a full scale, 'knock your socks off' orgasm."

"She doesn't want to take on that giant schlong of Mark's... Jake, she and I decided that you should give her the first orgasm she experiences..."

"The two of you decided that?... What if I don't want to? Honey, you know that I've never cheated during our thirty-five years of marriage..."

Laughing, Rita said, "Jake, peddle those wares somewhere else -- I know all about your escapades in Asia. You can't tell me you don't find my sister attractive; actually ravishing. I saw how you ogled her in Mark's spa -- I trust you got an eye-full."

"I might have glanced over her way once or twice..."

"What did you think of her boobs?"

[I wanted to put my dick between those beautiful titties, but I figured I probably should keep that thought to myself for the time being.] I replied, "Whatever they cost, it looks like Jim-Bob got his money's worth."

"So, Hon, will you do it as a special favor for me? I'll be with you helping. Gloria has never sucked a cock nor had her pussy eaten out. I'll talk her through things."

"Will you be naked?"

"Yes, of course."

I could not in my wildest dreams have imagined a threesome with Rita and her sister, so I acted as non-nonchalant as I could and said, "Well... Okay... Only as a favor to you, but you'll owe me big time for this. It's not as if I'm going to enjoy this, but I'll sacrifice... When do we want to do it?

"This evening. Gloria and I want to get 'dolled up' for our date with you. Come into the guest house about eight o'clock."

I walked into the guest house bedroom at exactly 8 pm wearing a half-length robe with nothing under. Three fragrant candles and dimmed recessed lighting illuminated the bedroom. The two women were finishing a bottle of champagne, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't their first bottle. Rita was wearing a beige babydoll without panties and Gloria was wearing a red negligee which even in the dim light of the bedroom I could clearly see her titties. Both had their hair done earlier that day in a sophisticated style. Rita said, "Take that robe off and come sit between us."

I complied. My dick was already staining to reach its full six-inches. As I sat on the bed, Rita gently stroked my dick. In a soft voice she told Gloria to take off her negligee and to hold my cock. She did and Rita told her to stroke it. I looked again at her tits and wanted badly to put my dick between those orbs. Almost as if reading my mind, Rita told Gloria to kneel on the pad and put my cock between her boobies. I cupped each of her tits and massaged them. My boner was as stiff as I had ever seen it. At Mark's spa I noticed Gloria's areola was small -- only a little larger than mine, and now, as her nipples became harder, the areola and nipples puckered together like little cones and were hard to the touch.

I looked at Rita and said, "Weren't you supposed to get naked for this program."

Without a word she removed the babydoll. She kissed me passionately then told Gloria to put the head of my dick into her mouth. She complied, but I exclaimed, "Gloria, watch those teeth..."

Rita instructed her sister, "Just the lips and the tongue." Rita kissed me further, inserting her tongue into my mouth as Gloria continued to work her mouth on my dick. Rita told Gloria and I to switch places -- she wanted Gloria to experience me eating her pussy. We again complied with our "instructor" -- Gloria's cunt hairs were red, and in contrast to Rita's, were very thin around the vulva. I worked my tongue on the labia and the fuck-hole [despite Rita's best efforts, I still am somewhat lacking in knowledge of proper terminology for the parts of the female anatomy]. I worked up to the clit [I well know that part] -- it was nowhere near as large as Rita's, but I lipped it and Gloria began to moan softly. I put one finger into her fuck hole -- it was beginning to become moistened. It was tight, but I moved my finger in and out and she was beginning to secrete a sweet tasting pussy juice.

Gloria said, "I feel like something is about to happen..."

Rita told me, "Go ahead and fuck her -- we want her first orgasm to be with your dick, not your tongue."

I pushed her further up the bed and straddled her supporting my weight with my elbows -- I had some trouble getting my dick into the right place, so Rita reached between us and helped guide me. Gloria's pussy was wet and I eased my member into her. We lay still for a few seconds gently rocking, but then Gloria thrust her hips and I did the same. Rita told her sister to put her arms around me and helped her get her legs locked together behind my back. I fucked her hard and she responded in kind. She whimpered and called out my name repeatedly. She jerked and screamed, "I'm having it -- I'm having it... don't stop!"

I kept plowing her and she yelled, "Don't stop, it's coming again -- OH MY GOD!"

I couldn't hold back any longer and told her, "I'm coming -- I'm coming! Do you want me to come in your pussy?"

"Oh yes -- oh yes -- don't take it out. Fill my cunt with your juices."

I shot several wads into her and we were both spent. I rolled off her and lay beside her. Rita lay atop me and said, "That got me horny -- you better have saved something for me."

I kissed her and said, "Honey, I'll always have something for you, but I think I need a glass of orange juice first.

I rolled Rita off me and she lay next to Gloria. As I was leaving the room, I heard Gloria say, "Sis, can I touch your button? I've always been fascinated by yours -- it's so much bigger than mine."

I paused a few feet from the bed. I'd much rather see what transpires here than drink a glass of juice.

Rita answered her sister, "Sure, feel it. You can also kiss it if you want."

I didn't need any orange juice -- my limp pecker sprang to attention. I watched Gloria brush some of Rita's pubic hairs aside and put her mouth on that beautiful clit. Rita moaned as Gloria worked it with her lips and tongue. I lay back on the bed next to my wife, kissed her and squeezed her tits. She responded enthusiastically putting her tongue deep into my mouth as Gloria continued her assault on the clit. I moved my head to Rita's titties and sucked hard on one of those erect nipples. Gloria had never eaten pussy, but she seemed to have found the right spot. Rita writhed in passion as she neared a climax. Shortly after she shook with an orgasm. She moved Gloria off and told me to fuck her. I tongue kissed Gloria while fucking my love; then Rita told Gloria to sit on her face -- she wanted to eat Gloria's red-haired pussy. Gloria was facing me, so I sucked her protruding nipples. Rita experienced two orgasms as she continued to munch on Gloria's cunt. Gloria reached orgasm just after Rita's second. As I felt my balls about to explode, I told Gloria to suck my dick again. She barely got the head into her mouth when I came. I held the back of her head so she took my load in her mouth. Rita encouraged her to swallow.

The three of us lay still for several minutes, a beautiful naked woman on each side of me -- all of us in an embrace. I might have dozed for a few minutes -- Rita woke me and said, "Okay, let's get something straight between us. This was fun, but I better never find you two getting frisky with each other again. Do we all understand?"

Gloria and I nodded our understanding.

###

Two days after this event, I had to leave to consult at several military bases around the world. I was gone a month and returned home one afternoon in late September. Rita and I talked by phone only twice during that sojourn, and we were able to exchange faxes a few times thus I was not up-to-date on much of the happenings since I left.

Rita met me at the front door as I walked into the house. She grabbed me tightly and we kissed passionately. She was wearing a tank-top [no bra] and shorts [no panties I quickly discovered]. Almost in a panic we undressed each other in the entrance foyer -- I lifted and carried her a few steps into the living room with the plush carpet; laid her down and lay beside her. We kissed and I felt her pussy -- already moist so I wasted no time in putting my dick into her. As usual, she orgasmed quickly and I continued, bringing her to a second and third climax before I came. I took notice we were going to have to pay to clean that carpet where one or both of us had leaked love juices onto the floor cover.

I made two "dark and stormys" and we sat by the pool. I commented that the lights were off in the guest house and asked, "Where's Gloria?"

"She got a place of her own and moved out a few days ago. The assistant tennis pro at the club has moved in with her..."

"He's just a child! What is going on?"

"He's twenty-five and I'm afraid we may have unleashed a monster with Gloria."

"Sounds like it..."

"Oh, you won't believe the half of it. A few days after you left, she invited Mark over -- you know Sheila left Mark last month?"

"Of course, I knew that." [Actually, I didn't know that, but I wanted to hear what happened with Mark and Gloria. I never cared much for Sheila anyway.]

Rita continued, "Mark showed up in regular clothes, but Gloria was already in the pool wearing... get this: a white thong. It barely covered anything, certainly not her ass and not much of her pussy or tits..."

"What were you wearing?"

"We'll get to me in a minute... Gloria told me to fix Mark a martini and then invited him into the pool. He said he didn't bring a bathing suit, but she said, 'skinny dip -- I've seen you in the altogether... If it will make you more comfortable, I'll shed what I have on'. She removed her swimming outfit -- such as it was -- and waved to Mark to jump in. By the time I got back with the drinks they were still in the pool, nude and making out like two horny teenagers. I put the drinks on the table next to the chaise lounge and came back to this side of the pool to watch the shenanigans.

"They walked to the lounge, each took a drink and sat down. Mark's cock was erect and huge. I had never seen it on hard before. Gloria started stroking it with both hands and put the head into her mouth, continuing to stroke vigorously. Mark came in no time at all -- he shot his jizz all over the place..."

I quipped, "That means we'll have to burn that lounge chair..."

"I already threw it out. You didn't notice that was a new piece of furniture?"

"No."

"She lay down and Mark ate her pussy -- she was bouncing all over the place and must have had at least two orgasms when they decided to see if they could get Mark's cock into her cunt..."

"What were you doing while this was happening?"

"I was pleasuring myself -- that action was getting me real horny. Before you ask -- I kept my clothes on and never got into a ménage a trois with those horny people. Gloria already had K-Y jelly by the lounge chair and dabbed generous amounts on Marks dick and into her pussy, although I'm sure she was already well lubricated. He eased his member into her vaginal orifice [I thought to myself, 'that must be the scientific word for fuck-hole.']. They worked at it for a time and damned if he didn't get his whole over-sized penis into her. They went after it with gusto. She got on top, massaging her titties while riding him. I gave myself two orgasms while watching them. She had at least three more orgasms and I'm certain he had more than one. She finally got off Mark's dick, dripping his cum and her pussy juices [I thought, 'I bet there are scientific words for cum and pussy juice, but I'm not going to interrupt this story to ask.']. They went into the spa and cleaned each other..."

"I hope you drained and disinfected the spa..."

"I did... It's all clean now. [I knew she had not, but it was fun to ask.] They were still going at each other, but I decided I had enough, went inside and took a cold shower -- pleasuring myself again thinking of you. By the way, I hope you didn't pick up any diseases when in Singapore..."

"Honey, I was completely faithful to you."

"I knew you would be -- I'll bet you were saving yourself for Gloria. That's not going to happen again. Capisce?... While I'm thinking about it, your mother's eighty-fifth birthday party is at her assisted living condo this weekend. Liza, you and I will attend."

###

It was a very large, afternoon party in the clubhouse of the complex -- probably over a hundred people. The champagne and booze flowed freely. As the party wound down, Liza, Rita and I walked Mom back to her condo. It was still early so I fixed Mom her usual vodka on ice and old fashions for the women. Mom had a lot to drink at the party and talked incessantly. While talking about a neighbor's cat, without warning, she looked at Liza and impulsively asked, "Are you and Jake still having sexual intercourse?"

Her question caught us by surprise, but Liza regained her composure and answered, "Mom, Jake and I never had sex."

"Nonsense, I walked in on you two more than once when you getting it on, hot and heavy, on the sofa... I backed away so as not to interrupt your coitus..."

"No, Mom, Jake and I were not having sex. I was teaching him how to kiss. Besides we're sister and brother."

"Your Uncle Ned was my brother, but that didn't keep us from having intercourse over many years -- right up to the week before he died... Your father, bless his soul, loved me, but his penis was tiny, no more than six-inches when in the excited state, thus provided me no satisfaction in the marital bedroom... [Rita looked at me and grinned.] I confided in my brother, Edward, in regards to my dissatisfaction with Godfrey's sexual performance. Edward offered to relieve my frustrations. Recalling his anatomy from the years we grew up together in a small house, I accepted his offer and we became lovers from that time until his death several years ago."

I asked, "Mom, are Liza and I really brother and sister? Are we Godfrey's children or Uncle Ned's?"

"You're both definitely your Uncle Ned's offspring. Godfrey was unable to sire children."

###

We invited Liza in to have a drink so we could digest all our Mom had told us. I fixed each of us a dark and stormy and we sat by the pool to contemplate life.

Rita broke the silence, "Why don't you two bastards tell me about your sexual activity with each other -- I thought Jake was a virgin until we fucked on our wedding night..."

"I was a virgin -- Liza and I never had sex. It was just like she told Mom, we enjoyed making out and smooching with each other. We never did the nasty..."

Liza interrupted, "Do you two mind if I get personal? I've been wanting to discuss something with the two of you for a long time, and now seems an appropriate time to bring it up."