Sis was a Good Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and I nodded affirmatively.

Liza continued, "You're going to find this hard to believe, but I'm a virgin..."

"Sis, I can't believe that. You're almost sixty years old and I know you've been in several relations... You traveled around the world with different men -- always GQ model looking guys...It's impossible to believe you never fucked one of them."

"Since college, I've given too many hand-jobs to count; I've sucked dicks of at least two dozen or more men; I've had my pussy eaten raw, and I've eaten a few pussies; I've put dildos of various shapes and sizes into my cooze and on several occasions I've taken real dicks in my ass. However, I've never let a man put his penis into my vagina."

Rita spoke, "I'm guessing you're about to ask me if you can borrow my husband to deflower you?"

"Yes... I just have never met another guy with whom I'd rather have a real fuck than my own little brother."

"Okay, y'all have at it. I'll just sit here and watch."

Liza and I looked at the other. She took my proffered hand and we walked to the new chaise lounge. We kissed -- our first kiss in over thirty-five years. Our kisses became more passionate -- Liza lay on the lounge chair and I lay atop her. We smooched -- our tongues pushed against the other's. I dry-humped her and felt her titties through her low-cut cocktail dress. She was not wearing a bra under that dress. I moved to her side and she rubbed my dick through my trousers. We smooched some more -- our tongues getting even more aggressive in other's mouth. Rita was no doubt getting bored watching us osculate without overt sex; but kissing gave each of us so much pleasure and brought back great memories. She lay atop me -- my dick was hard [I'm sure stretching well above the six-inch measure] and my balls aching for relief.

She slipped out of her dress -- her titties were not as large as either Rita's or Gloria's, but were firm. Her arolia was large and her nipples about the size of a new pencil eraser. She lifted her hips as I removed her black bikini panties -- her pussy was smooth, probably waxed within the last few days. I doffed my clothing [busting a few buttons off my shirt in the process]. I rubbed my sister's pussy as she grasped my cock. I went down on her and vigorously ate her glistening pussy -- it emitted a very pleasing essence but tasted much different from Rita's. I fingered her vagina -- it was sopping wet -- her pussy juice was leaking unto the new chaise lounge [I'm not going to let Rita replace this one -- I may want to sniff that area occasionally].

Sis reclined in the lounge chair and guided my rigid member into her tight pussy. We kissed as I thrust in and out. I glanced towards Rita -- she was nude working a vibrator on her pussy. She grinned at me and made an "air-kiss" towards me -- I reciprocated. Liza was extremely active -- she rolled us over and took the superior position continuing her rapid up and down motion. Rita walked over to us and put her left arm around Liza's shoulders and used her right hand to stimulate Liza's clitoris. Rita continued the massage for a time, then moved over to sit on my face facing Liza. Rita continued to work Liza's clit and wiggled her ass to set further down on my face. I couldn't hold back much longer, but could not say anything to Liza since Rita was nearly smothering me with her hairy pussy. I felt Liza jerk several times climaxing and sensed Rita doing the same. I let loose as much cum as I have ever ejaculated. Liza eased off me, leaking my cum and her pussy juices [What in the hell is the scientific name for that stuff?] unto my dick, balls and our new chaise lounge. Rita moved off my face allowing me to breath, leaking copious amounts of her juices onto my face, chest and the chaise lounge. I kissed Rita -- she licked her juices off my face. Liza took my still rigid dick into her mouth. She reached unto my abdomen and wiped some of those juices onto her fingers -- she had Rita suck one finger and me another. Rita wiped her juices off my face and let Liza taste them.

The three of us slept together that night.

LIFE IS GOOD