Sissies Don't Have Dicks

Story Info
Straight man gets hooked on gay sissy hypnosis videos.
1.3k words
4.07
47.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony wasn't sure how he found the first video. He'd pressed play on a porn playlist that started playing a bunch of hot bimbo videos, one after the other. He loved watching their comically oversized tits and asses bounces around as they got fucked, or their luscious lips sucking on some random dude's cock. However, the video he was watching now was different. Three images flashed one after the other. The first was a picture of a hypnotic spiral. Then there was a picture of a slutty woman, sometimes a bimbo, but not always. Finally, the last picture was usually something gay, either man-on-man sex or plainly just a cock.

There were also phrases overlaid on the third pictures. "Suck cock," "You're a sissy," "Cock-loving whore," and "Wear pink panties" were just four of the many phrases that Tony saw for milliseconds at a time. He normally hated faggots, especially ones who dressed like that. But he didn't stop watching. In fact, he turned up the volume, something he rarely did for porn. A nasally sounding female voice was repeating over and over again the same messages that were on every third picture.

After a half hour or so, the hypnosis video ended, and the playlist continued with yet another bimbo getting fucked senseless. Tony turned off the porn, even though he hadn't cum yet. As he looked around his apartment, where he had moved to after college, he realized that he didn't have the right clothes to wear. The clothing stores were still open at this time. He made his way there and bought up everything that he needed. The male cashier didn't look at him funny until after he responded to his question. "So, are these for your lucky lady? What did you do this time?"

"No, these are for me," Tony proudly responded. The cashier was a bit shocked as he continued to ring up the lacy bras and underwear Tony was buying, along with some sexy pantyhose. "Never judge a book by its cover", he thought, even though he would have never expected such a muscled stud like Tony to wear these very feminine items of clothing. Fuck, he wasn't sure if those bras were even going to fit him as he checked Tony out.

Soon enough, Tony was back alone in his apartment along changing into clothes he should normally be wearing as a sissy.

Getting used to wearing women's panties took some time, but Tony didn't mind it at all as he watched more and more videos. One of the videos from yesterday had brought him to a whole website full of only sissy hypnosis videos, ranging from basic desires to be a sissy all the way to complex topics like actually turning your cock into a pussy through bottom surgery.

He mindlessly played with his cock, the desire to be a sissy turning him on. However, one of the hypnosis videos he was watching had some entirely different commands concerning a sissy's dick. "Sissies don't have dicks. Sissies lock up their dicks so that they can learn to get pleasure only from their pussy." The more and more Tony thought about it, the more and more it made sense. A sissy like him shouldn't be playing with his cock.

The next day, he went to the local sex shop. While he wore normal male clothing on the outside, underneath was a lacy bra and panty combo, one that he had bought yesterday. The workers at the shop had seen everything, so they didn't bat an eye when Tony pulled down his pants to get sized for his cage. Trying to make small talk, the employee asked why he was getting a cage.

"Because sissies don't have dicks. Sissies lock up their dicks so that they can learn to get pleasure only from their pussy," Tony replied, parroting the sissy hypnosis he had been watching yesterday.

"Oh," the employee said, as he finished measuring and got a cage for Tony. It would be a shame to lock up that impressive dick, but if that was what Tony wanted, he would do it. And besides, selling those cages made him a sweet commission! Tony went home with the cage on his dick. It wasn't permanently welded shut, like he had read some sissies did, but it felt good not to be able to touch his cock and get pleasure from it. He would only get pleasure from his pussy. The sissy hypnosis he continued to watch drilled that into him, but even that wasn't strong enough to mask Tony's disgust of fingering his asshole.

That meant he was back at the sex shop the next morning, buying dildos and various other things to stick up his pussy. The same employee from yesterday had to intervene when a naïve employee assumed Tony had an actual pussy, and that he was trans. It did make sense, though, as Tony had taken to wearing feminine colors, like pink, and even put some padding in his bra. It was just newspaper right now, but he bought real padding, along with dildos, ben-wa balls, and a few other toys. He played with those in his pussy as he watched more and more sissy hypnosis, descending deeper and deeper into the mindset and sissy culture.

The next day, as he sat around in just his padded bra and his panties, Tony was trying to find a man to fuck him. It was a bit difficult, as Tony had taken to calling himself "she" on the apps, as after all, he was a sissy, a feminine slut just waiting to be fucked! He read some forums that said it could cause confusion when it came to dating, so he still used masculine pronouns, but made it very clear that he was a sissy with only a pussy. He got a match that day. The man he was about to go get fucked by was similar in build to Tony, with a hairy chest and a massive cock. He couldn't hold in his laughter when Tony rang the doorbell, dressed in only his bra and panties.

"Come inside, you sissy," he said, as he admired the muscled stud wearing some very lacy feminine clothing. He noticed Tony's cage bulging in his panties as well, and couldn't wait to use his pussy. But first, he wanted to see how good this sissy was at sucking cock. Even though Tony mostly focused on his pussy, he knew sissies also sucked cock too, and the man thought he did a pretty good job. Still in the foyer, he pulled down Tony's panties and stuck his cock in there without any warning. Tony moaned, a deep and guttural one for a sissy. "This sissy loves getting fucked in his pussy!" he announced, as the man ravaged his pussy. He even came inside Tony's pussy, christening it. The man pulled out and then dismissed the sissy.

Tony made his way back home, knowing that his place in the world was was clear now. He had become a true sissy, getting fucked by real men and loving it. He didn't stop listening to the sissy hypnosis videos though. He became a sissy slut who eventually found a loving daddy that he wanted to be with forever. His Sissy Daddy forced him to workout, because he said he liked the juxtaposition between his muscled build and his sissy attitude.

During Tony's relationship with his sissy daddy, Tony's sissy cock continued to shrink until it practically didn't exist. Now all that Tony was truly good for now was his pussy. He continued to watch the videos night after night, even though he had already fallen deep down the rabbit hole. That just helped to solidify his desires in life. He was a real sissy, and there was nothing anybody could do to change that.