Sissification 101: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the difference?" Joan asked. I was curious too, wishing I'd done some research for this surreal shopping trip.

"To be honest, if your man is going all the way in obedience," he said, "the plastic ones are too weak, although many couples begin with a plastic one. It's a little less aggressive, and a lot lighter. Less costly, as well."

"I see," Joan said.

"May I ask a personal question?" the salesman asked.

"Sure," Joan said.

"Is his penis small?"

"Tiny," Joan answered, using her hands to measure four inches.

"I see," he said. "This metal one is quite popular, but it will make his penis look pathetic... defeated," he said, handing it to her. "Which is either good or bad, depending on your goals."

I looked up and saw it was a metal one with a lock.

"I see," Joan said, mulling this over. "We are, to be blunt, exploring his feminine side, and we're only at stage one."

"I see," he replied, and thankfully his tone didn't change. He didn't seem to be judging me, and his ignoring me appeared to be more from deference to my Mistress rather than any particular disdain for me.

"Any restrictions to wearing these?" Joan asked.

"Lots," he chuckled deeply. "Obviously if he gets excited, the rigid cage will restrict his growing and might cause pain, if his brain pumps too much blood down there."

"I see," Joan said, glancing at me with a smile.

"And regardless of which kind you purchase, he'll have to sit down to urinate," he explained. "Otherwise it will go everywhere."

"Makes sense," Joan nodded, even though I hadn't thought about that issue, which would obviously have to be dealt with. "Erica, from now on, I'll expect you to sit down whenever you urinate."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, making our hierarchy clear to this man, even though it had already been obvious.

"Good girl," Joan smiled, taking my unresistant response as permission to push the envelope. She looked at the name tag on his shirt and said, "Carter, this is my pet, Erica."

Not really caring much about me or my feminized name, Carter took the introduction strictly as information and asked suavely, "And you are?"

"Joan," she responded with a flirtatious smile.

"It's very nice to meet you, Joan," he said, saying her name in a fashion that sounded sexy and seductive.

"You too, Carter," Joan smiled, after a moment where flocks of imaginary birds burst into song, and I thought they might fuck each other here and now right in front of me, which of course would tick a major item off of both our bucket lists. "Any other advice?"

"Yes, I suggest tight underwear," he explained, "for a couple of reasons. First, if you get a cage with a padlock, it can flop around when he walks, making some sounds you don't necessarily want; and second, just to keep it place."

"Well, he's already wearing my panties and his pantyhose, so those should keep it nice and compact," Joan explained.

Humiliation compounded humiliation... which of course turned me on.

"I see," he said, this time seemed to be judging. "May I ask another personal question?"

"Ask away," Joan responded playfully.

"Are you sissifying Erica?"

"That's the plan," Joan answered. "Isn't that right, Erica?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, feeling so ashamed, so unmanly, yet so completely turned on from the humiliation.

"I see," he said. "Well, if you ever need any advice on the sissifying process, feel free to chat with me."

"I'll definitely take you up on that offer," Joan said, stressing the word. She then seemed curious and added, "Do you have experience with sissies?"

"I may," Carter said, in a tone that announced loud and clear that he did. "For example," he continued, "I can help with the many benefits of caging."

"Do tell," Joan asked, looking at me... and I was equally curious.

"Well, a chastity cage keeps the sissy constantly horny, which if managed appropriately, makes him a hundred percent obedient to his Mistress or Master."

"Master?" Joan asked slyly.

"May I be blunt?"

"Please do."

"Sissies tend to be white or Asian, and more often than not, one of their major fantasies is to submit to a..." he paused, , seemingly not wanting just to blurt out the rest.

"To a BBC?" Joan asked.

"Exactly," he smiled.

"Tell me more," Joan asked, on the virtual edge of her seat (since she wasn't seated).

"Well, the sissy will eventually become conditioned only to derive pleasure from offering up her..." he again paused, this already surreal conversation now also becoming very intimate, given that Carter was a complete stranger.

"Her what?" Joan asked, even though she knew exactly what he was about to say.

"Her pussy," he finished.

"Have you experience as a Master?" Joan asked.

"Perhaps," he smiled, again in a way that shouted out that the answer was undoubtedly yes.

"To both sissies and women?" Joan pursued.

"They often come as pairs," Carter answered, rather blatantly offering to dominate us both.

"That is very good to know," Joan replied with dripping flirtation, that didn't even remotely hide her interest in becoming his submissive. And bringing me along for the ride, of course.

"By the way, with Erica locked up, she can be trained eventually to experience sissy orgasms, her own pleasure linked to providing her Master or Mistress anything they desire," Carter continued, completely reading my mind.

"And if the sissy wants her Mistress to submit to a Master?" Joan asked.

"It often happens," Carter said.

"Well," Joan said with a sexy smile. "That's great to know, isn't it, Erica?"

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I replied.

Joan grabbed a couple of cages, turned to me and asked, "Which one do you choose?"

She handed me a pink plastic cage and the bronzed one with a lock.

"Um... I..." I stammered, unsure what to say... knowing that this black guy, obviously a BBC from his familiarity with domination, submission and sissification (I wondered how big he was), was watching me. And then I decided... fuck it. I didn't know him. I wanted to impress Joan... and perhaps even him... and the very real possibly of my sucking his cock at some point in time, or down the road watching him fuck Joan, all just added to the twisted exhilaration I was feeling. So I decided. "Well the pink one is cute and feminine, but it's plastic, and Sir Carter here tells us that's for the lame. While this brass one is sturdy, and it has a lock; so you, Mistress, could be Caretaker of the Key."

"Mmmmmmm," Joan approved, before turning to Carter and asking, "Do you approve, Sir Carter?"

"I do," he nodded. "It's the perfect one for a real sissy, and it gives you all the power, once he entrusts you with the key."

"When she gives me the key," Joan corrected.

"Right, right," he chuckled, "she gives you the key."

"Thanks, Master Carter," Joan said, once implying her willingness to submit to him. "Now, we need a couple more toys."

"Anything in particular?"

"No, I think we'll just browse by ourselves, if that's okay," Joan said.

"Of course. I'll be up front, if you have any questions," he said, his flirtation with my girlfriend not even a little bit subtle.

"Great, thank you," Joan said. "You've been very, very, very helpful," going a bit overboard, but hey... it was her call.

"It's my pleasure," he said, stressing the word, and walked away. His obvious flirtation and complete disregard of me as a threat to his owning this woman, made me both jealous and turned on. The idea of a young virile black man like that fucking Joan, was a major turn on. The idea of a confident black man with a BBC face fucking me, was another turn-on.

"He's fucking hot," she whispered to me.

"And I bet has a nice BBC," I replied.

"I bet you'd love to see him fuck me, wouldn't you?" she asked, as she squeezed my cock and found me rock hard.

"God, yes," I moaned.

"You just can't control this tiny thing can you?" she scolded, squeezing it hard.

"Not with you around," I replied sweetly.

"Or a BBC around," she added.

"Well, now that you've examined almost all the contents of the closet I was hiding in, that goes without saying," I joked.

"God, you're a sissy little faggot," she said, not in a condescending way, but in a way that hinted it kind of turned her on.

"Yes, Mistress," I properly addressed her.

"Now, let's go and find some more toys," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as she took my hand and led me to an aisle entirely filled with cocks.

"I'm looking for something in particular," she said, looking around.

"Will it be black?" I joked.

"Hopefully," she smiled. After a few more seconds, she said, "Here it is."

She grabbed a large black cock, around ten inches, and said, "This is perfect."

"It sure is," I agreed, imagining that monster slamming into her.

"It's a suction cock," she said, then added, "and it vibrates."

"Suction cock?"

"Yeah, it sticks to a wall," she said. "I'll show you later."

"Okay," I agreed, curious, trying to imagine a purpose for a suction cock.

She led me to another aisle, where she grabbed some handcuffs, and then to the clothing section where she asked, "Which fantasy would you like to fulfill first?"

There were outfits for every possible occupation, it seemed... all of them slutty: nurse (I'd always had a thing for nurse porn, as they were almost always in white nylons); maid (that one seemed too symbolically accurate, I was already signed up to serve her in every conceivable fashion); cowgirl (I liked the idea of her riding me); princesses of all sorts (the idea of creating a sissy porn version of a princess movie was kind of hot); businesswoman (she already was one, so not much of a fantasy); teacher (which was kind of hot, since I'd had a few teachers I'd jerked off to back in high school because of their nylon-clad legs, etc.)

Yet I instantly knew which one I liked the best. I wasn't sure if it was for her or me, perhaps both, but I'd fantasized about them ever since I was in high school... also totally ignored by them in high school... so I said, "The cheerleader outfit. Definitely."

"Of course," she smirked, although it was on a shelf too high for either of us to reach.

"I've always wanted to fuck a cheerleader," I said.

"Ah, but so have I," she countered, making it clear who'd be wearing it.

"Mmmmmm," I said, the idea of myself playing the cheerleader kind of hot.

"May I please get your help, Carter?" Joan called over, not using terms like Master or Sir, since there were now a couple of other customers in the store.

"Be right there," he replied, his voice deep and strong... the polar opposite of mine.

Joan grabbed a couple pairs of fishnets in black and pink (I didn't even know they made pink fishnets), and a couple more pairs of panties. She pointed out, "Look, they're crotchless, so I can have easy access to your clitty in a cage."

"What can I do for you, Joan?" Carter asked, obviously hearing that last sentence.

"He's chosen that cheerleader outfit up there," Joan said.

"Good choice," he replied as if he were a sommelier, using a long metal grab stick to take it down. A moment later he handed it to her and asked, "Is it for you or her?"

Joan smiled seductively as she flirted aggressively, "Depends on who we're wearing it for."

"I'd love to see you in it one day," he said, ignoring me and still not remotely seeing me as a threat. This should have offended me, should have stirred my manliness to defend myself and my woman, yet the possibility of Joan surrendering us both to him, turned me on completely.

"We may be able to make that a reality very soon," she smiled.

"May I help you find anything else?" he asked a few seconds later, while they both looked into each other's eyes with lust, and both of them seeming to forget I was even there.

"I think for tonight, we're good," Joan said, looking into the basket where she'd placed our items.

"I think you probably are," he smiled, also looking in the basket.

"Go pay, Erica," Joan ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, no longer having any shame in this situation. Instead, I was completely aroused by my treatment... knowing I was likely inferior to this young black man in every possible way.

"Good girl," Joan said.

At the till it was just him and me, and he asked, as he rang up our items, "May I ask you a personal question?"

"I think we're past your needing to ask, Sir," I said, indicating I was already willing to be submissive to him.

"Noted. Are you a BBC sissy?" he asked bluntly.

"Not yet, but I want to be," I replied forthrightly, his question (and my answer) making my cock flinch.

"I see," he said, not saying anything else, but smiling ever so slyly.

I paid for the items, was entitled to a free vibrating egg toy for spending over a hundred dollars, but Carter offered, "I'll give you the anal vibrating toy instead."

"Thank you," I replied sheepishly, wondering what a vibrating something would feel like in my man-pussy... would it enhance the pleasure? Stimulate the prostate?

"Since you've offered, it's now Master," he said.

"Thank you, Master," I obediently, and excitedly responded.

I grabbed my things and headed to Joan as Carter called out rather dominantly, "Joan, come here."

Joan handed me her keys and said, "Go to the car."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, even though she already had her back to me, going to him. Would she be as submissive to Carter as I was to her?

I carried our purchases to the car and waited only two or three minutes, not nearly long enough for her to get fucked or anything... probably.

Once she was in the car, I asked, "What did he want?"

"Oh, just talking about possibilities," she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked, curious.

"It means we may have a BBC lined up for somewhere down the road," she smiled as she began driving.

"Oh," I said, both excited and nervous at the prospect of our having a BBC.

"And he's fucking big," she added.

"Oh," I repeated, as we drove in silence the rest of the way, as I wondered how she knew how big he was, but feeling it wasn't my place to ask.

We drove back to my car, and then separately back to my place. The entire time, my penis was hard as I imagined what might come next. What I couldn't explain was why I was so eager and excited to become caged. I mean I loved sex. I loved having orgasms. Why was I deliberately lobbying Joan to cage me? I didn't have an answer to that, other than feeling myself ready for complete submission to this beautiful woman.

We got to my place, got inside, and she kissed me... hard.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "God, I'm so fucking horny."

"Me too," I admitted.

"I couldn't stop imagining fucking Carter," she admitted, as she took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom, carrying our two bags of purchases in her other hand. Totally unlike last night, climbing the stairs with this Size Medium butt plug as a passenger wasn't difficult at all.

"Me neither," I admitted, now knowing for certain she hadn't fucked him. Although I was being really silly to think she could fuck him... and then be willing to walk away... in only three minutes.

"Or watching you getting face fucked by his big black dick," she added.

"Me too," I said, as I went into my bedroom. "He has me calling him Master now."

"I know. Me too. Now get undressed," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, thinking I was perhaps going to get one last fuck before the cage went on. I got out of my suit.

She dumped both bags in their entirety onto the bed. Fuck, did we purchase a lot of items.

"Let's see," she pondered. "What to use first."

I joked, "My face."

"Maybe later," she smiled, as she unpackaged the cage and unlocked it.

"Or that," I said, unfortunately already hard, so it might hurt.

"I see you're horny again," she said, as she moved her finger to my penis and scooped up a little pre-cum. "Here, have a snack."

I opened my mouth and sucked my pre-cum from her finger without hesitation, although there wasn't enough to get much of a taste.

"And before we cage you," she said, "I have another idea."

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"I'll be right back," she said as she left my bedroom. I tried to get my penis to shrink, no way the cage would fit while I was hard, even at four and a half inches, and wondering where she'd gone.

She returned a minute later with my razor and cream. She smiled, "Sissies shouldn't have any hair on their bodies, should they?"

"I've never thought about it," I answered, although I wasn't really a hairy man in the first place, another of my feminine charms.

"From your neck down, there shouldn't be a single strand of hair," she dictated, as she shoved me backwards onto my bed.

"Oh," was all I could say to that. As I pondered her decree, I realized it made sense. If I was to be a real sissy, a fully feminized fellow, it made sense for me to be hairless, like most women.

"Spread your legs," she ordered.

I joked, "Hey, I'm supposed to say that."

"Not anymore, Erica," she said as she roughly, like a man, forced my legs apart.

"Oh my," I said, watching the gender hierarchy swap happening in real time.

"I wouldn't move much if I were you," she warned, as she covered my hairy lower region with shaving cream.

"I trust you," I said, a slight chill going up my spine at what she was doing. My penis still hard.

"I trust me too," she smiled, before standing up and saying, "Shoot, we should get a towel. This could get a little messy."

I laughed, "Good thinking."

She left and returned with a towel and put it under me. "Now don't move," she warned, as she approached my genitals with the razor.

And for ten minutes, my entire groin area was shaved. I just laid back and oddly, enjoyed the experience. It reminded me of the funny scene in Bad Moms Christmas where a girl shaves a very well-endowed stripper... although without the witty conversation, or a wowed woman in awe of a massive dick.

It was a little nerve-wracking as she stretched out my ball sac and carefully, slowly shaved it. As well as rounding up any maverick hairs on or around my tiny clitty.

"I want you to do your legs tonight, too," she said.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Thankfully you're pretty much hairless on your chest, so we needn't bother," she said.

"Yeah," I said, not sure what else to say about something I was always insecure about... the lack of hair on my chest. Yet now it was a good thing.

"Roll over," she ordered. "Let's make sure your ass is hairless."

"Not an order I ever imagined being given to me," I laughed awkwardly.

"Just a few baby hairs," she apprised, adding, "now don't move."

I remained stoic, as the razor smoothly touched down here and there on my ass.

She then pulled my ass cheeks apart, "And a few around your pussy."

She then ordered, "Pull your ass cheeks apart for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as she pulled the plug out of my pussy.

"Oooooh," I moaned, as I suddenly felt empty.

"Keep them spread apart," she reminded me, as she then shaved my inner cracks and right on my pussy. Once done she ordered, "Still don't move."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, holding my ass cheeks wide apart.

A moment later, she poured lube into my open hole and said, "Your pussy looks like it's dying to be filled."

"It's telling me the same thing," I agreed, as I looked back and saw her holding the complimentary toy Carter had given me.

"This isn't even close to the largest one in the three-pack, that thing is ridiculously thick and outrageous," she said. "But thankfully Carter gave you this, which is actually a little thinner than the plug that was just in your pussy, but a little bit longer, and it vibrates."

"Well, thank God for that," I joked, as she lubed the new toy.