Sissification 101: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had anything vibrating in my ass before," she said.

"Me neither," I joked, or before yesterday, anything at all, as I kept my ass cheeks pulled wide apart.

"Ready for another cock in your cunt?" she asked, yet another wild utterance for the list from my beautiful girlfriend's lips.

"Is the sky bluuuuuue," I began to answer, when she just slammed the cock in me.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Sissy sluts take it hard," she pointed out.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, as she pressed a remote control button while I lay writhing on my belly.

"Oooooooh," I moaned again as the vibrations began, creating sensations of pleasure in my very core, the slight remaining pain dissipating in a heartbeat... or in this case, a wave.

"Feel nice?" she asked.

"So good," I moaned.

"Roll onto your back," she ordered.

I slowly flipped over, careful to not let the toy go all the way inside me, as this one didn't have a base to keep it lodged in, but easy to get out.

She grabbed the cage and fastened it to my penis, which I didn't even realize had already shrunk to its pathetic one-and-a-half inch resting state.

I was intrigued by how it worked. The base of it looked very like a cock ring, except for a hinge on the bottom, so it could open to wrap around both my penis and my balls, and then close up again to be secured by the tiny padlock. So without unlocking the padlock, the cock ring couldn't be removed. And the point of all this was a penis-shaped cage, slender bands of brass, permanently attached to the ring. So I was completely unable to touch my penis through the cage, and the scariest part was that if my body attempted to grow an erection larger than the cage, it would get uncomfortable for me, or even painful, if my body was too stubborn.

"So, do I own this key?" she asked, holding it up as she looked at my caged clitty.

"Yes, Mistress, and with everything that entails," I agreed, the cage feeling a little awkward, but not uncomfortable. But as I said, I was totally soft at the moment.

"Who owns your clitty?" she asked liturgically, looking down at my tiny caged penis as if she were attending a miniature zoo.

"You do, Mistress," I responded.

"So I'm the one who decides if, when, where, and how often you're allowed to come," she clarified.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed again, the thought of being under her control to this extent was so fucking hot, my clitty began to get hard. "Oooooooooh."

"Is your clitty excited?" she teased, as she got out of her clothes.

"Yes," I moaned, at the impressive magical power of the chastity cage. I'd feel myself begin to get stimulated, my penis would touch metal, and then back off. A little discomfort. A constant reminder that I was no longer in control of my sexual pleasure, that my organ was owned by Joan.

"Trying to get hard?"

"Yes."

"But you can't, can you?" she asked. Now standing before me in her all-black attire, looking all sexy and austere.

"My clitty wants to stay nice and soft, but that outfit you're wearing isn't helping, Mistress. So then she wants to come out and play, and then it's like the nasty guards step in and beat her back," I groaned, "or at least that's how it feels," my clitty desperately trying to get hard, but constantly being turned back by the cage. It was the most surreal experience I'd ever had. Horny as fuck mentally, but physically never hard. In constant lust, but lust severely restricted; and with the persistent reminder of a little discomfort whenever my puppy got too close to the bars of her cage.

"I see. Then my next little trick really won't help," she said, as she grabbed the ten-inch cock and straddled my face. "Get my cunt nice and wet for this big black cock."

"Yes, Mistress." I moaned, as I leaned up slightly to lick her pussy, as my clitty ached and my pussy buzzed.

"Oh yes, my sissy slut, get your woman all nice and ready for her big black cock," she moaned, as the vibrations inside me changed patterns.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, my clitty desperately trying to break free from the restrictive restraint I'd willingly allowed to be clamped onto my so-called manhood. The new pattern was a little more intense, and Joan's dirty humiliating words added to the pleasure I was trying to refuse for fear of pain.

"I'm about to fuck the shit out of a big black cock, baby," she moaned, as she ground on my face. "Do you want to see me take ten big black inches in my cunt?"

"God, yes," I moaned, although thinking of Carter, and not the fake cock she was holding at the ready.

She rolled off my face and grabbed the big dick.

"Lick the suction cup," she ordered, "get it nice and wet," placing it before me.

I did. Generously.

She took the cock to the wall and stuck it in place. She knelt on all fours, looked up at me and ordered, "Roll onto your stomach and watch me."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, getting into position to watch her take ten inches in her pussy... more than double my length.

"Grab the last plug and place it under your clitty," she ordered.

"Okay," I obeyed, although I couldn't understand the point. I reached for the plug, awkwardly set it under my caged clitty, and looked up to see that Joan was now a little closer to the wall, so she must have at least an inch or two inside her.

"Oh, it's so big," she moaned.

"Fuck that big black dick," I cheered her on, imagining that one day soon these toys would be replaced by actual black cocks.

"You want me to take this big black cock in my white cunt, baby?" she asked, as she slowly began to ride the black dick.

"Yes, baby, take that black cock all the way inside that white pussy of yours," I said, feeling my confined clitty desperately trying to salute the act I was witnessing.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "this fake black cock feels so much better than your tiny Asian clitty."

That was the first time ever she'd mentioned my race, and it coming across like a slur, somehow enhanced the excitement I was feeling, even as a modicum of racial pride inside me rejected it.

"Is your clitty hard?" she asked as she continued slowly to fuck herself.

"The cage won't let it be," I admitted.

"Hump the plug while you watch me," she ordered, as she began moving faster on the big black cock.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, awkwardly fucking the bed and the plug... the cage thwarting my every attempted erection driving me wild.

"Think Carter will fuck me like this?" Joan asked, bouncing on the big black cock. I noted she said 'will', and not anything less certain, such as 'might'.

"Oh yes," I moaned, visualizing the good-looking college-age black man pounding her from behind.

"I bet he'd fuck your pussy too," she moaned.

"Oh yes, if you'd allow me to take his big black cock in my cunt?" I asked wickedly, humping the plug like the pathetic faggot I was becoming.

"I might not have anything to say about it. He could be Master to us both by then," Joan moaned, clearly very turned on, both from getting fucked by this BBC, and from imagining me getting fucked by a real BBC.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, so desperate to cum, and yet completely at the mercy of the cage and my girlfriend.

"And after he came in me, you'd eat my cum-filled cunt," she continued, her moans increasing as she bounced on the big black cock, looking so gorgeous riding it in the sexy lingerie.

"Yes, I'll do anything my Mistress tells me to," I moaned.

"And your Master as well?" she questioned, bouncing furiously on the cock.

"Yes, yes, and my Master," I agreed.

"Hump the plug, you sissy slut," she ordered.

"Oh God, it feels so good to obey you," I moaned.

"But you can't come, can you?" she asked, her moans telling me she was very close.

"Yes, it's so intensely frustrating," I agreed, my body and mind at war with my lust.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming on this big... black... fucking cock," she screamed, as she collapsed forward onto my carpeted floor, spasming like she was being overpowered by an epileptic seizure of pleasure.

"Yes, come from that big black dick," I moaned, loving to see her come so hard. Her pleasure was my pleasure.

She looked up at me a minute later, as her intense orgasm seemed to finally begin to dissipate and said, "Did you like watching me fuck a big black cock?"

"Hottest thing ever," I answered, my clitty aching.

She weakly got up and said, "Roll over."

I did, my entire body at her mercy, as she mused, "Oh, that's a lot of pre-cum."

She grabbed the plug from my pussy and placed it to my mouth. "Clean up your toy, you sissy slut."

I licked my precum off the plug, like the obedient bimbo sissy I was.

Once I was done, she asked, kissing me, "So is this still what you want?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The cage. The sissification. The possibility of us both being put through our paces by a BBC Master," she listed. "This week we've been sharing would just be the beginning."

I got it. She was giving me an out.

If I didn't want to continue this journey, this was my chance to close Pandora's Box.

Yet I didn't want out. I didn't want Pandora's Box closed for business.

I responded, "What I want most is to do everything with you. So if you tell me I should have a Master, or that we should have a Master together, then I want that too. But on the other hand, if I already have a Master and you tell me I mustn't have one, then I won't. So bottom line, no matter what else happens, you'll be my Mistress for as long as you'll have me."

She smiled, kissing me again, "Wow, that's some declaration! But lucky for us, I want to do everything with you, too; just as you described."

I'd wanted to wait until tomorrow to say it, but I couldn't hold my feelings back any longer. "I love you, Joan."

"I love you too, Eric," she said, the look on her face melting from my words. Did I think I'd say and hear those words with a cage on my clitty and a plug in my cunt? No. Yet I wouldn't take it back for the world.

I embellished, meaning this, too. "I love you unconditionally, Joan."

She smiled, "I love you too." She paused for a moment before adding, "and yes, unconditionally."

I said, "I want to do everything with you."

"I want to do everything with you," she smiled, as she grabbed the razor. "Now let's get these legs shaved."

She got every hair off of my legs. Plus the few I had on my chest.

We put on a movie in my bedroom (Four Weddings and a Funeral) and cuddled. She fell asleep in my arms. And yes, I still had a cage around my penis, and a plug in my cunt (with the vibrations turned off so I could sleep). If there's an anomaly in that, I can't see it.

It was such a wonderfully intimate end to a day of unfathomable kink.

And there was still tomorrow... this had been just the beginning.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2

Coming next: Sissification 101 Chapter 3: Erica gets pegged.