All Comments on 'Sissification 101: Ch. 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

SSS at it again with the best sissy stories on the site. Bravo. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

And not a good wow either. This was dumb AF and I feel dumber having read it. Sorry, I have to give it the big one bomb it deserves. Plus, I'll have to beat down the online friend who referred me to you. But I wont be that dick who downvotes writers and yet continually read their stories. This is my one and done, so no more ones from me. If your scores are bad it wont be because of me. Maybe I 'll check you out next year to see if you wrote anything new and if it is any better.

ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubalmost 4 years ago
I liked this chapter but...

Having Eric noticing and narrating about how the cab driver was uncomfortable with what they were hearing and being told, doesn't paint Eric in the best light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well I liked it...

It's great to see Eric(a) opening up, in every sense. Some of the dialogue was overplayed but I really enjoy their dynamic. I hope the adventure with Master Carter is well handled in the next episode - I found him somewhat cliched in the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m loving this!

I love this story series!! So often, sissification stories are all about the humiliation and degradation elements; it’s nice to see a story where the couple has a loving, normal relationship alongside the D/s and sissy play. I’m looking forward to future chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wishing

Wishing that was me in Erica's place!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow!!! This series is truly amazing! Please keep the series going! People who nay say this and remain anonymous are probably fantasizing about being a sissy slut and can’t admit it! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good series, but...

I think it’s becoming to predictable. Now he’s becoming a sissy cuck. I bet there are thousands of things they can explore as a couple without the black bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
New Sissy

I am new to sissification and x crossdressing but now starting to love it.I would x dress and roll play with my lady friend.One night when dress and tied she used a strap on on me.But her friend showed up and caught us before she could use the strap on on me.He told her to start to use it on and he would have me suck his cock.To my supprise she said ok in she went and in he went.My first time getting pegged and sucking cock.But not the last she and his friends all used me when they wanted to.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Ohhhh Myyyyy !!!

Christine's quickly switching into hur "Sissy Libido" with ur descriptive, dominant tale...Mmmm!!! And Crissy's enjoyment with becumming so Gurly in hur tight, deliciously feminine THONG....and in the delightful throes of a juicy, sleek ClittyGASM...luvly tumescent Clitty......coated with some sweet/sour Sissy Confectionery Creame....Ohhhh YESSSS 💃💥💧💦💦👅💖

tamedlionxxxtamedlionxxxover 3 years ago

Swoon... ❤️😈🔐🧚🏼‍♀️💋👙🌈🔥✨💖

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Another amazing story Silkstockingslover. Wish I could find someone like Joan!

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 2 years ago

Love it. Have fun girls. You are in for a fantastic time 💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yes a real turn on thank you

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

464. Not something that is remotely desirable to me, although the story is interesting as it progresses. I suppose I will have to experience several more before we get back to the sex I enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES