Sissification 101: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand around, inspecting my clitty in the cage. "I don't think very many men could possibly fit their cocks into this tiny thing."

I replied, "Only tiny sissies like me." Although I had to assume that some men with bigger dicks, and perhaps even the odd one with a large cock, had fantasies of sissification, or at least of giving handing over control to a powerful woman.

"I would think so," she said. She cupped my balls and said, "On the other hand, it feels like there's a pretty big load in here."

"That load has been rising and falling for days, now," I said; it felt like an eternity since I'd last come.

"Your balls do look cute, all shaved like that," she said.

"Thanks, Mistress," I replied. I imagine very few men would appreciate being told they had cute balls. Telling a guy he really had balls would be a nice compliment. Adding the word 'cute' would completely reverse the sentiment.

"Let's get you back on all fours," she ordered, slapping my caged cock.

I grunted, "Oooooh," as I obeyed her command... thinking I was finally about to take a cock up my ass... sorry, my pussy.

"God, you almost have a hotter ass than I do," she said, as she slapped it playfully.

"No one is hotter than you," I said loyally, as she pulled the egg, still vibrating, out of my desperate pussy.

"That's true," she agreed, as she shut it off and tossed it onto the bedside table.

"So," she said, my body trembling as she moved behind me, somehow already having lube with her. "What should we do next?"

"Probably be best just to slam that black dick in your sissy slut's cunt," I answered, feeling a rush go through me at saying such sick and twisted words.

"I don't know," she said, as she lubed her dick generously. "I'm not sure you really want to be fucked, and forever become a two-hole bimbo for dick."

Fuck, she had a nasty tongue.

More wicked than any porn star's.

This being a live scene way hotter than any scripted film.

The truth was that real life was always more fascinating than fiction.

I responded, almost pleading, no, strike the almost, "Please, Mistress, I really, really DO want you to be the first to take my virginity and make me your bimbo fuck slut. PLEASE train my pussy so I can take big black cocks and become the two-hole fuck box I was born to be."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she moved right behind me and I felt her cock move between my ass cheeks.

"Just slam that big dick inside me," I moaned, preparing myself to feel a dick in my ass... my pussy. I knew there would be some pain, some discomfort... but all I cared about right now was becoming Joan's sissy slut... taking a cock in my virgin pussy... being sodomized... a word I found so hot.

"God, you're such a slut," she purred approvingly as she grasped my hips and slowly penetrated me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned in a very feminine tone as I felt her dick slide inside me. Maybe it was the butt plug training, maybe it was the lengthy buzzing from the egg, or maybe it was the complete sexual rush of submission... but I didn't really feel any pain... just an intense sensation as my clitty tried to harden.

"Your cunt is swallowing my dick," Joan said, as the cock kept going deeper and deeper into my no-longer-virgin pussy.

"Oh yes, it feels so good," I moaned, wondering how many inches my pussy could take. I learned a moment later it was at least six... as Joan's body was resting against mine... her cock completely inside me.

The moment was transcendental.

After years of being the one penetrating another (when I got lucky) ... being on the other end was surreal. Being the fuckee instead of the fucker was a completely different experience.

"Your cunt took it all, my sissy slut," she said, her hands remaining on my hips.

"Feels so good," I groaned, this experience continuing to be completely cathartic... years of fantasy, years of wondering, suddenly coming to fruition in one perfect moment of time.

She bucked her hips, making her cock somehow reach deeper than I'd thought possible, since she'd already been all the way inside me.

"Ooooooh," I whimpered, a sudden pain hitting me.

"Oh yeah, take it bitch," she said, giving me five quick, rough, deep thrusts.

"Ooooooooooh, aaaaaaaah," escaped my lips, although it didn't sound at all like me. No, it sounded more like a high-pitched scream from a teenage girl.

"Yeah, you love my dick, don't you?" she growled, seeming to really enjoy this other kind of power she had over me.

"I fucking love it," I moaned, sounding like the slut I was becoming.

"I'm going to fuck you good and hard," she said, as she began pumping her cock in and out of me.

The sensation when I was fucking someone was constant stimulation to my penis, as the pleasure grew and grew until I erupted.

This was different.

Strange would be the best descriptor.

Strange in the fact that the entire exchange felt wrong... as if we were shattering the previously unshakable hierarchy not only of society, but of evolution itself.

But I don't mean wrong in a bad sense.

Just that it was completely strange, and unorthodox, and even unnatural to be using an inevitable 'exit only' hole as an entrance.

This too was impossible to explain, as the unnatural feeling was actually an added turn-on. I was breaking the norms, flipping them 180 degrees per se, and I was deriving intense pleasure from that realization.

It was humiliating... which was something a man was never supposed to allow.

It brought me humility... as this role reversal allowed me to view sex in an entirely different light.

It also brought me the most amazing sexual rush of my life, although that was limited by the cage preventing my tiny clitty from swaying around or getting at all hard.

Nevertheless, As Joan started fucking me in earnest, I let go completely. When I was the one fucking her I tended to be quiet, physically energetic of course, but audibly just enjoying myself by listening to her moans. I didn't let out many sounds when Joan was giving me head.

Yet tonight as she penetrated me, I lost control, or maybe gave it over. My moans were loud! Lustful! Desperate! The cage likely enhanced the desperation, since for the first time ever, my clitty was completely removed from the action. I couldn't even rub it against the bed. And again, the noises escaping my lips weren't masculine at all.

This fulfilling desperation (yeah, sounds nuts, doesn't it?) only increased as she began fucking me even faster.

"Oh yeah, you love this cock in your cunt, don't you?" Joan moaned, seemingly also turned on by this hot role reversal.

The sounds escaping my lips that I didn't even know I could make, revealed that I too was in a new world of euphoria as I replied, "Oh yes, I love your cock pounding my cunt!"

The feeling was overwhelming.

The pleasure was unlike any I'd ever experienced, as my prostate was pleasured, and I discovered my male g-spot.

Similar I suppose to shutting your eyes during sex intensifying your other senses, my pleasure seemed to be even more intense, since the cage was keeping my clitty from hardening, even as it desperately attempted to become the Hulk and break free of its shackles.

I also felt completely vulnerable, as I was giving myself up, along with any shred of my remaining masculinity, to this amazing woman.

She stopped, deep inside me, and ordered, "How badly do you want my dick?"

"So badly," I moaned, desperate for her to resume fucking me.

"Show me," she ordered. "Fuck yourself on my cock."

I didn't even hesitate, and began to bounce back on the cock... riding it like a horny desperate slut.

"That's it," she encouraged. "Ride my cock."

"Oh yes, I love your cock," I moaned, getting a new rush from being the one fucking myself.

"What are you?" she queried after a couple minutes of my riding her cock like a porn star.

"I'm a slutty sissy," I moaned.

"What else?" she asked, as she slapped my ass. Crack!

"A bimbo for cock," I added, as my ass burned from the unexpected slap.

"And?"

"Your submissive fuck toy," I declared, these self-declarations adding to my humiliation and excitement, bouncing up on the cock, and feeling my cock within its cage bouncing all over the place.

Another slap. Smack!

"God, you really are one eager bimbo slut," she mused, as I moaned from her cock, and from the slaps on my ass.

"Yes, your bimbo slut," I moaned, as I received a third slap, even as I bounced back onto her cock. Whack!

Suddenly she pulled out and ordered, "Flip onto your back."

I did, suddenly feeling so empty and wanting that dick back inside me, desperate to feel so completely full again.

She hopped to the floor, then grabbed my ankles and roughly pulled me to the end of the bed.

I felt so helpless, which I cherished.

"Lift those legs up," she ordered.

I did, as I grabbed the backs of my knees and looked up at her with lustful desperation. She looked down at me with dominant aggression.

She cupped my caged clitty and balls and said, "This poor little thing looks so pathetic and desperate."

"It's never been so numb before," I replied, although a pleasurable ache was consuming the rest of me.

Joan kissed the hairless region around my caged clitty... which made it flinch. She gave me a splattering of kisses as I watched, wishing the cage wasn't there, so she could suck it if she wished.

I noticed she'd left little lipstick marks all around the area.

Her upper arms rested against my hands behind my knees as she slid her cock back into my gaping hole. I moaned as exhilaration coursed through my body, this position making me feel even more vulnerable than before, since I was far more open to her.

Legs up.

Spread.

Joan able to see my caged clitty.

Joan able to see the ever-changing expressions on my face.

As she resumed fucking me, I got what could only be described as a case of the warm fuzzies. As raw and carnal as this was, this new position was shockingly intimate.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I was able to watch her fuck me.

To watch her body.

To watch her expressions.

To watch her cock going in and out of me.

It was so fucking intimate... and hot... and primal... and so fucking wrong, which made it feel so fucking right.

Thank God I was caged, or I would have come in seconds. "Oh yes!" I cried out.

"Oh yes, what?" she asked as she held my legs open.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me," I moaned as my clitty begged for release, and the only things in the entire universe I could possibly want right now was her cock inside me... to be her sissy slut... and to keep being fucked.

"God, you look so hot with my dick in your pussy and wearing your sexy lingerie," she said, admiring me the same way I was admiring her.

"You look so hot too... fucking your sissy slut in your dominant Mistress outfit," I reciprocated, feeling so dirty, so kinky, so fucking slutty... the ultimate euphoria.

"I love pounding this tight fucking pussy," she added as she began thrusting hard and deep into me.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I whispered, as my body was writhing in lust as the pleasure consumed me... nothing coming close to this excess of pleasure in my entire life... coursing through my entire body, even as my clitty, helplessly walled away from the action, nevertheless continually tried to break free from its metal cage.

"God, you're such a natural sissy slut," she said, slamming into me.

I couldn't explain it, but it felt like this was what my body was built to do. To get fucked! Hard! Rough! Deep!

Nothing had ever felt so right in my whole life.

Nothing in my life had ever been more simplistic... there were no complexities... just an understanding between Joan and me that she wanted to fuck me, and I needed to be fucked.

We were raw animals, both fulfilling our primal needs.

"Does your clitty need to come out and play?" she asked, as she moved a hand to my caged clitty.

"Oh God, yes," I writhed, as I so desperately needed to come... like never before.

"You're leaking rather profusely," she observed.

I couldn't feel anything leaking out of me, just a constant state of hovering at the ultimate peak of arousal with nowhere else to go.

"Oh please, don't stop," I moaned, as she pounded me hard.

She pulled out and said, "Don't move; like it or not in the short term, you need a pit stop."

"Please hurry, I need your cock back in my cunt so bad," I pleaded like the pathetic slut I had become. All I wanted was cock. Her cock! All I wanted was to be fucked. By her!

As I continued holding my legs up, I wondered how pathetic I must look.

She removed her necklace.

Anticipation coursed through me.

She slid her cock back into me, lodging all of it in me, and remained in place while she unlocked the cage.

I trembled uncontrollably.

She removed the cage, set it aside, and resumed fucking me. "Such a cute clitty," she mused as it instantly sprang forth... to its full four and a half inches.

"Ooooh fuck," I trembled uncontrollably, as in fifteen seconds, maybe less, following only a few deep hard strokes from Joan, I shot my load up in the air like a one-gun salute delivered by my tiny cannon! Or maybe by a water cannon!

"You pathetic little slut, couldn't you hold it?" she laughed, I'm sure knowing full well there was no way I could have possibly held back, given the extremity she'd driven me to. She continued fucking me as my enormous load that had been building up for days, splattered her all-black attire, and also as my clitty flailed around every which way, still shooting, some landing on my bed, some on my chest, and even more of it who knows where.

"Oh, God," I moaned weakly, as the most intense orgasm of my life ricocheted through me like a pinball of pleasure.

"You came without your clitty even being touched," she said, as she didn't slow down her deep thrusts.

"And that's never ever happened before! I'm such a sissy slut," I declared, as the orgasm still continued... unlike the three to five seconds of pleasure my orgasms usually lasted.

"You're my sissy slut," she added as she pulled out, rolled me onto my side, got behind me and slammed back into me.

"Oh yes, I'm your sissy slut," I agreed, as my clitty remained rock hard as she fucked me and continued pleasuring my prostate, which I was learning, allowed the orgasm to linger long after its initial eruption, and totally unlike most male experiences, seemed to be allowing a second orgasm to build upon the first one.

This position was different, as the angle was different, which led to a different pleasing of the prostate.

I was completely at the mercy of pleasure.

Of cock.

I begged, the sensation continuing to go directly to my clitty, which was throbbing completely, "Yes, please keep fucking my cunt."

"Such a tight pussy you have," she purred, as she reamed me from behind and caressed one of my nylon-clad legs.

"I love your cock so much," I declared, unable to control my emotions at all.

"I love fucking you so much," she replied.

For a couple more minutes she fucked me roughly, my clitty constantly throbbing, my body on fire.

She pulled out, pushed me onto my back, and she quickly got out of her strap-on harness. "God, that was so fucking fun."

"So fucking fun," I parroted in agreement, smiling at her use of the word 'fucking'.

"It got me so fucking hot and bothered," she said, as she tossed the harness off the bed.

"You got wet from fucking me?" I asked.

She straddled me and dropped on my clitty as she said, "So fucking wet."

She began riding me, and although it had been less than ten minutes since I'd been uncaged before almost immediately unloading a massive eruption, I was about to burst again!

I warned, after being inside her wetness for maybe thirty seconds, "I'm going to come again."

"Come deep inside me," she moaned, "or as deep as my sweet little sissy can," as she stabilised herself with both hands on my chest, and really rode me.

"Oh fuck, yes," I grunted, as I spewed my second load in ten minutes, this time inside my beautiful girlfriend's pussy.

"That was quick," she said, as I filled her.

"Sorry," I moaned, embarrassed at my inability to please her sexually, or even to last long enough to get her off.

"Not to worry; I know how exciting all this has been for you, Erica. Besides, you can finish me off the way you're best at," she said, getting off my clitty and straddling my face, and offering me an added attraction as my cum leaked out of her pussy, plopping right on my face.

Hungry to taste her, to eat my cum, and to get her off, I leaned up and buried my face in her cream pie.

I hungrily lapped up my cum.

"That's it, eat your cum, you dirty cum slut," she moaned, clearly turned on.

"I love cum," I declared bimbo-like, as I eagerly lapped her pussy.

"Cum... yours or someone else's... will be part of your new diet," she decreed, as she began grinding on my face.

I kept my tongue extended as I received a face wash from a blend of my own cum and her wetness.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, as she aggressively ground on my face for her pleasure.

I licked the best I could for a couple minutes, until she grabbed the back of my head and came all over my face... a massive gush splattering me.

I lapped up as much of it as I could, almost suffocated by her pussy.

A moment later, she let go of my head and collapsed beside me.

I rolled onto my side and said playfully, "That torrent almost drowned me, so you must have come."

"So good," she moaned, trembling slightly.

"I love you," I said, admiring her beauty as she enjoyed the afterglow of orgasm.

"I love you too," she said, as she also rolled to her side, bringing us face to face.

"That was wild," I said.

"It was a wild rush," she added.

"Yeah, it was way more intense than I'd even imagined," I admitted. "And I've been doing lots of imagining in the last few days."

"No regrets?"

"None."

"Me neither," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

It was a tender kiss for a minute or two, before she sat up and said, "You should go pee if you want, before I put the cage back on you."

"Ohhhh, a cage-free pee treat," I said, that actually exciting me.

I went pee... standing up.

In a cohesive stream, instead of droplets flying everywhere.

It was liberating.

I returned to the bedroom (after washing my hands, of course) and she was out of the boots but still in the lingerie, as she sat on the edge of the bed.... cage in hand.

I walked over and watched her lock my clitty back in the cage.

She then got into bed and said, "Get in here."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, climbing under the sheets.

"Honey, when the sex is done, I'm your girlfriend, your lover," she said. "And although I think it makes sense for me still to be the one to decide when your clitty should and shouldn't be caged... I think you're happier that way... any other decisions we can make together, as equals."

"God, I love you," I said, kissing her.

"And wait until you see what I have in store for you tomorrow!" she said, when she broke the kiss.

"What?" I asked, instantly curious. "What do you have in store for me?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out at the right time," she said, kissing me once more, and then cuddling into me.

God, I was the luckiest man... sissy... guy... girl... whatsit... in the world.

The end... for now.

Coming next: Eric(a) and Joan both get their BBC they have been craving.