All Comments on 'Sissification 101: Ch. 05'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't listen to the jealous ones

That hater needs to be gone...

I liked this one and am looking forward to the rest.

Can't wait to hear how much of a cum bucket she turns into.

Mmmmm

cibixcibixover 3 years ago

Always enjoy your work/stories. Always wish authors/literotica could prevent so much anonymous toxicity. Please don’t take them to heart. Enjoying this story as I am half-japanese and a sissy 😊

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, although I'll admit i did not read all the other parts, But I read this one with a cock cage on and let me tell you I loved it.

latinarita4latinarita4over 3 years ago
Loved it!

I loved how you integrated the college bathroom from 12 days of Sissymas! So clever - we've all been waiting for that sequel too! This was a truly sexy chapter and the next will be SOOO GOOD! You really have a talent for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story. I love the thought of being under a poker table sucking off all the guys as they compete for the prize of my wife's tight pussy. Swallowing as much hot cum as I could while they talked shit about my slutty wife and her sissy hubby. Hopefully it would turn into a gang bang with everyone getting to take my wife one after another while I cleaned her messy muff between guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

its inserational, had me hard the whole time.it would be a good story if i was erica.cant wait for anything close to happen to me.

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 2 years ago

Love it! Joan and Erica are so fortunate to have found each other. I wish that I knew real people who are like this. I'd join in in a heartbeat. I'm a big slut too.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

I wonder if our Engineering department has a Men's Room like that.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

466. Well written, but not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES