Sissification 101: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did this for two or three minutes before he ordered, "Now get back up here and suck me, faggot."

I eagerly licked my way back up the black shaft and put it into my mouth.

"Nice and slow, faggot," he ordered.

I obeyed, slowly bobbing.

"You faggots need to show us black men how much you love our cocks," Carter said, after a couple minutes of my slow bobbing.

He pulled his saliva-coated cock out of my mouth and I said without hesitation, "I want to suck your black cock every time you need me."

"You didn't mention it's big," he said.

"Sorry, I should have said your big black cock," I corrected.

"What are you?" He said.

"A bimbo cock sucking faggot for any black cock," I declared, oddly meaning it, even though I must have parroted that same phrase hundreds of times back when I was still doing those hypno-sissy sessions.

"Any? I'll make that happen soon," he promised, as he slid his cock back in my mouth and slowly face fucked me.

It's crazy how the two similar acts could be so different.

When I was sucking, I was in control.

When he was face fucking me, he was in control.

The things the same were that I was on my knees, his cock was in my mouth, I was determined to get his load, and he was determined to give it to me.

Both styles turned me on.

Both made my clitty tingle in the tight cage.

The first load on the weekend at the hotel was splattered all over my face, his second load was shot inside Joan's pussy resulting in a delicious cream pie, the third was deposited in my mouth yesterday to savour, and this load was about to be shot down my throat.

"Take my load, sissy," he grunted a couple minutes into the face fucking.

The cum erupted into my mouth and slid down my throat, as rope after rope ejected from his pulsing cock.

"Such a good faggot," he groaned, as he finished spewing his load in me... slowing down.

I hated that it was almost over.

The cum was in my belly.

The pace was slowing down.

He pulled out a moment later and said, "Good job, cock sucker."

"Thanks," I said, licking his cock, where a drip of cum remained.

"I'll text you if I need a faggot to face fuck," he said.

"Please do," I responded absurdly, hoping I'd be having his cock back in my mouth very soon.

The truth was, I was already completely addicted to his cock and his cum.

He left the room.

I followed.

Paid Anna for my new toy.

Returned home.

I called Joan. We chatted. I recapped my two cock sucking adventures, and my misadventure trying to fuck myself yesterday. She told me to call her once I was ready for my pussy to get fucked by a big black dick... her words. She also told me to put the medium-sized plug in my ass right now, to gape myself for tonight.

So, around eight-thirty I called her.

She ordered, "Get undressed."

"Already am," I said.

"Me too," she said, before adding, "except for some black thigh highs."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, picturing her in said nylons.

"Is the cock already on the wall?"

"It is," I said. "And generously lubricated."

"Good girl," she said. "I have that toy you bought me, slowly teasing my pussy."

"Nice," I said, her soft moan turning me on.

"Get on all fours," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Back up to the toy," she ordered.

"I should probably take the plug out of my pussy," I replied, as I set my phone to speaker.

"Yes, you should," she agreed.

I pulled the plug out of me, making a loud popping sound as it left me. I then backed up to the narrower black cock.

"Now slowly back up onto that big black cock," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, although I had to shift my body around a bit to find the proper angle.

Unlike yesterday, this time with the help of the butt plug, and this toy's lesser girth, the cock slid inside me rather easily. I moaned, "Ooooooh."

"Your pussy full, my little slut?"

"Yes," I moaned, as I pushed myself backwards until the entire cock was inside me.

"This weekend you're going to have Carter's ten-inch thick snake pounding that pussy," she said.

"Oh," I moaned, the idea a complete turn on, as tonight I got used to eight inches inside me.

"Now slowly fuck yourself," she ordered. "Get that pussy nice and ready for Carter's big black cock."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as I began to slowly fuck myself... this a new surreal experience.

"Take that big black cock," she ordered with a moan.

"Oh yes, I love this big black cock fucking my cunt," I moaned, as I took all eight inches, feeling a thrill as my ass cheeks actually touched the wall with my backward movements.

"How bad do you want a real big black cock in your pussy?" she asked.

"So bad," I moaned, as I kept fucking myself.

"Faster, slut," she ordered, as I could hear the buzzing of the toy on her end.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as I began to bounce on the cock, easily taking all eight inches deep inside me.

"Fuck yourself, you silly slut," she ordered.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned, as my caged clitty was desperately trying to rouse itself, but couldn't force its way past the bronze ceiling, and it was painful when it tried.

"Harder, slut," she moaned, her own sounds implying she was close herself.

"Oh yes, Mistress," I whimpered, bouncing on the black cock like a bimbo slut as I tried to position myself to stimulate my prostate.

"Oh yes, I can't wait to watch Carter fuck your cunt and breed you with his cum," she continued.

"Yes," I moaned, knowing if I wasn't caged, I'd be spewing a load or two all over my bedroom floor, although I could feel pre-cum oozing from my clitty.

"Oh yes, fuck, this toy," she moaned, and then screamed.

"Yes," I moaned, loving to hear her come, as I finally found the perfect position to stimulate my prostate.

"Don't stop fucking yourself," she ordered.

"No, Mistress," I moaned as I bounced on the cock furiously, imagining it was Carter's cock as I drove myself wild, stimulating my prostate.

A couple minutes later she said, "I've got to go. I'm preparing a present for you."

"You are?" I asked, slowing down.

"I'll have it ready for you in a couple of days," she said, and then hung up.

Unable to come, I eventually stopped fucking myself, and cleaned up... my caged clitty aching as I saw a lot of pre-cum clinging to the cage and splattered on the floor. I scooped up the tiny puddle from the floor and ate it. I also scooped up the little bit on the cage and licked that up... as pre-cum was beginning to be my only reward to pleasure... a constant reminder of my role in life being not only a sissy, but having my pleasure completely controlled by Joan.

God, I wanted Carter's cock in my mouth again.

God, I wanted to taste Carter's load in my mouth.

As I got ready for bed, I suddenly wasn't feeling all that well.

Hopefully, a good night's sleep would fix that.

TUESDAY

Not much to say... I woke up not feeling well at all.

I called in sick.

Joan surprised me by having soup delivered to me at lunchtime and suppertime.

God, she was a sweet girlfriend.

WEDNESDAY

I still wasn't feeling great.. but a bit better, so I went to work.

I was just getting out of a meeting, when my phone buzzed. It was Carter: Hungry?

I texted back, my clitty instantly tingling: Always.

He texted back: I'll be at Rockers Cafe at noon in the last bathroom stall.

That startled me. That was a restaurant only a couple blocks from my office. Noon was in twenty minutes. This adventure seemed substantially more risky than serving him at the adult store. A few of my colleagues went to this restaurant regularly... it being an amazing family-owned Italian restaurant. Delicious Italian food, plenty of it, and reasonable prices, even with the generous tips almost everyone wanted to give.

Yet I responded, ignoring my fear and the risk, as my hunger for cock, black cock, overrode my common sense: I'll be there.

So I sent off a few emails and headed for dessert before lunch... my mouth watering, and my clitty stimulated for the first time since Monday.

I got to the cafe, saw the line was already getting long to order food, and went directly to the bathroom. A mixture of excitement and anxiety was coursing through me... as usual.

The bathroom was empty thank goodness, and I went directly to the last stall. Carter was there on his phone.

I closed the door, locked it, and noticed that the stall walls went almost all the way to the floor. We'd be relatively private.

He grunted, "Get sucking, faggot. I don't have a lot of time."

I dropped to my knees, fished out his cock, and got to work. It had only been a couple days since I'd last sucked his cock, but it seemed like forever.

God, I loved his cock.

I loved being on my knees.

I loved having his cock in my mouth.

I bobbed for a couple minutes, before the door to the bathroom opened.

I froze.

"Keep sucking," Carter ordered, thankfully not loud enough to be heard by anyone else.

So I did... wanting his cum... wanting his load.

I kept bobbing... taking almost eight inches of his cock in my mouth. Getting better and better at sucking his cock.

He didn't warn me as the door opened again just as he spewed his load in my mouth.

I swallowed it all, wishing I could savour it more, like I had that first time at the store.

Once he was done he pulled out, put his dick away, and strolled out without another word.

I quickly closed the door behind him and locked it, unsure whether the bathroom was empty.

I waited five minutes before I headed out and got in line and ordered lunch... his delicious aftertaste lingering in my mouth.

That night Joan called, and said I needed to practice sucking dick too. I took the ten-inch cock that I still couldn't fit into my pussy, which was similar to Carter's size, and I practiced sucking on it for a few minutes. But then I recalled that I also needed to continue preparing my pussy for Carter's ten-inch cock... and that appointment was only three days away!

So I looked through my gradually expanding toy kit and examined the largest of the three butt plugs in the starter kit, and realized that although it had appeared impossibly large last week, it was just about as thick as my Carter-sized dildo, although it was far shorter. So I lubed it up, held it in place on a wooden chair, and by sitting down on it quite forcefully, I managed to squeeze it inside my cunt! It hurt like the dickens at first, but within ten minutes or so that had receded to only mildly uncomfortable. So I left it inside me and returned to practicing oral on the Carter-sized dick, giving that task my full attention, and letting the butt plug take care of itself.

I persevered for almost three hours... gagging a lot while my throat struggled to accustom itself to the invader... until I finally took all ten inches in my mouth! I got the same rush when I deep throated that ten inches, as I had on the day I scored the winning goal in the league finals way back in grade eight.

I called Joan and reported excitedly, "It took me a while to get there, but I managed to get all ten inches in without gagging."

"Good girl," she said.

"AND... I did it with that largest butt plug in my cunt for the entire three hours."

"WOW! Well done!"

"Thanks," I said, unsure what else to say.

"I'll be sending you that special gift tomorrow night," she said.

"I can't wait."

"You'll love it."

"Any hints?"

"Well... you'll be returning to where this all started."

"That's very intriguingly vague."

"It is, isn't it?"

We chatted for a few more minutes before saying goodnight.

9. HYPNO SISSY SURPRISE

THURSDAY

The day flew by... a crazily busy one... my health was back to full strength... and no call from Carter.

I couldn't help but wonder every time I had a free moment, what Joan's surprise was.

After supper, Joan texted: I'm going out with some colleagues tonight... but your gift is ready. Check your email and have fun.

I texted back: Have fun yourself!

She responded: You too.

I went to my computer and checked my email.

I clicked on the one from Joan and read it.

SISSY SLUT,

Do exactly as I order you... in the order I say. Don't read ahead.

1. Get undressed and put the plug in your pussy. Since you were so successful last night, make it the large one again.

I did as instructed... taking a bit of time first to lube the toy.

I returned to the email and read number two

2. Put some pantyhose on.

I did that too.

3. Click on the link and have fun.

I sat down forgetting the big plug was in my ass, and yelped a bit as I clicked on the link.

It went to Pornhub.

It was a sissy video called BBC Sissy Training.

A video I hadn't seen before.

I pressed Play.

A cute blonde was sucking a big black cock, when a voice spoke: This is your purpose... sissy.

My eyes went wide open.

Not at the clip of the blonde sucking cock... although it was hot.

Nor of the words that were spoken... although they were true.

But the voice... the voice... it was... it was... Joan!

The clip switched to a Latina bouncing back on a BBC as Joan... my Joan... said: This is what you want, sissy.

Her voice sounded so sultry.

My clitty burned with confined lust.

The next clip had a petite Asian getting spit roasted: This is what you need, sissy.

Sissy videos had always turned me on... but hearing Joan's voiceover on the clips was a whole new level of erotic.

The next clip had a redheaded cheerleader being splattered by three simultaneous loads of cum being shot from three BBCs: You crave black cock and cum, sissy.

I'd loved the first facial I'd received in the hotel, so the idea of a bukkake... a BBC bukkake... was very exciting.

A clip of a skinny brunette bouncing on a fat BBC: This is your version of a workout, sissy.

I doubted I could possibly do what she was doing, I wasn't remotely that flexible. Although the idea of taking a cock that deep in my pussy was very stimulating.

Scene of two girls surrounded by black men stroking their cocks: This is something you and your Mistress can do together, sissy.

The idea of Joan and me taking on a dozen black cocks together was the ultimate fantasy.

One I hoped we could make into a reality one day soon.

A girl in pigtails was being violently face fucked: All good sissies love getting face fucked by BBC.

I'd already experienced a face fucking, nothing quite as extreme as the one in the video, and had indeed loved it.

A clip of a ponytailed gymnast bouncing on a cock in her ass: All good sissies can take big black cock in their cunts.

Soon... I thought... very soon.

A clip of a chubby teacher bent over a desk getting reamed from behind: All good sissies take big black cock any time... any place.

The idea of Carter bending me over my desk at work... way after hours of course... was a major turn-on.

A clip of a blonde sucking a BBC slowly: All good sissies were born to worship big... black... cock.

Hearing Joan's voice saying these hot, nasty things added to the hotness of this presentation times infinity.

My clitty was desperately trying to break free from the shackles of metallic discipline.

My body was on fire.

I paused the video.

Caught my breath.

Took a few minutes to calm down somewhat.

Resumed the video.

The format changed, as she said: Say after me.

A picture of a girl on her knees: My place is on my knees.

"My place is on my knees," I repeated.

A picture of a girl on her knees sucking BBC: My place is on my knees sucking big... black... cock.

"My place is on my knees sucking big... black... cock."

God, did I need a big black cock.

A picture of a girl on her knees getting drilled doggy style: My place is on my knees having my pussy filled with big... black... cock.

"My place is on my knees having my pussy filled with big... black... cock."

God, my clitty was aching with need.

I paused the video again and went and found the eight-inch suction cup dildo. I placed it vertically on my chair, lubed it up, and slowly lowered myself onto it... the plug I'd just removed from my ass having my pussy already gaping and ready for more.

The black cock all the way inside my pussy, I pressed Play.

A clip of a girl on her knees getting spit-roasted: My place is on my knees servicing big black cock in both of my slut holes.

"My place is on my knees servicing big black cock in both of my slut holes."

God, I wanted to feel black cocks filling both of my holes as I began slowly to ride the black cock. I was surprised that it felt more comfortable than the plug had.

A shot of a girl taking a facial: My place is on my knees, taking a BBC's dominant seed all over my sissy face.

"My place is on my knees, taking a BBC's dominant seed all over my sissy face."

God, I wanted a big load all over my face.

A picture of a girl with a wide open mouth, as cum from a BBC spewed into it: My place is on my knees, catching a yummy load of a black man's cum.

"My place is on my knees, catching a yummy load of a black man's cum."

God, I wanted to catch a load in my mouth and to savour the sweet creamy cum, as I began lifting my body up a couple of inches, and then dropping back down onto the fake dick... wishing it was the real thing.

A picture of a girl taking multiple loads all over her pretty face: My place is on my knees, taking dozens of loads of cum from my black Masters.

"My place is on my knees, taking dozens of loads of cum from my black Masters."

God, I wanted to be the centerpiece of a BBC bukkake.

The clips began changing rapidly as she continued: I'm a sissy.

"I'm a sissy," I agreed, fucking myself.

I'm a cock sucker.

"I'm a cock sucker."

I have a pussy.

"I have a pussy," I declared as I fucked myself.

I have a cunt.

"I have a cunt," I bellowed into my empty house, as I bounced on the cock in my cunt like a bimbo slut, my poor little caged clitty bouncing around helplessly.

I'm a faggot.

"I'm a faggot."

I crave BBC.

"I crave BBC."

I crave cum.

"I crave cum."

I'm a sissy.

"I'm a sissy," I moaned, burning with lust.

I'm a sissy.

"I'm a sissy."

I'm a sissy.

"I'm a sissy," I declared yet again, as I proved it to myself by fucking myself with eight inches of black dick.

The video ended.

I sat down on the cock and was actually able to feel restful there.

God, that was the hottest thing I'd ever watched.

God, I loved Joan.

I watched the video a dozen more times that night... riding that cock like it was part of me... but never able to come.

The cage keeping me from coming in buckets.

That said, there was a puddle of pre-cum on my chair, as well as a long string of pre-cum dangling down from the cage.

I scooped it up, ate it, and then texted Joan: That was amazing!!!

Unfortunately, she didn't reply back.

So, I took a cold, cold shower.