Sissification 101: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, cover my sissy's face," Joan moaned, as her own orgasm seemed imminent.

"Come all over my dick, you dumb slut," the guy fucking Joan ordered., as rope after rope splattered my face.

"Oh yes, call me dirty names," Joan moaned, getting as turned on at being treated like a bimbo slut as I did.

"Come now, you nigger loving cum slut," the guy said, as the guy slid his cock back in my mouth, just as I gasped at his use of the forbidden 'N' word.

"Oh yes, I love being a bimbo slut for nigger cock," Joan declared loudly, hearing her use the word never to be spoken by a white person, making my clitty rage.

"Now, you dumb white slut, come right fucking now," he ordered, as the guy pulled out of my mouth.

"YES!" Joan screamed, as she was obviously coming. I hoped the bathroom was soundproof, or else anyone who was trying to study, read or work, was likely now aware of the deviant fucking going on in the bathroom.

I stood up, and the guy I'd just finished with noticed, "Shit, you have pre-cum all over your pantyhose."

"Sucking black cock gets me so horny," I said, sounding as pathetic as I could possibly be.

"Well, there's always cock available here," he offered.

"Want my cum up your white cunt?" the tall guy asked, as he slammed into Joan so hard their bodies meeting echoed in rawness.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt with your cum, and my sissy will clean it all up," Joan declared, as he kept pounding her, and she continued coming.

"Yes, fill my Mistress with your cum," I agreed, as I scooped cum off my face and ate it.

"Oh yes, cum in my white cunt, breed this bitch," Joan said, looking into the mirror and making eye contact with me.

"Get ready," the guy grunted, and spewed his load inside my girlfriend's pussy.

"Yes, fill my cunt right up," Joan moaned, all the while grinning at me.

"Yes, fill her cunt with your yummy cum," I chimed in, continuing to sound as pathetic as I possibly could.

He kept spewing inside her as I watched his beautiful black body fuck her from behind, and I wondered what that would feel like.

He pulled out a moment later, and I instantly dropped down behind her and buried my face in her leaking, cum-filled cunt.

I eagerly lapped up that cream pie as Joan moaned, "Yes, get all that baby-making juice out of my fertile cunt."

Somehow the idea of pregnancy hadn't even popped into my head, even though it should have been obvious. I attacked her pussy with even more ferocity, sucking the cum out of her cunt with desperate hunger and determination.

"Shit, this is a new one," a deep new voice said.

"Hey, Vance," one of the guys said.

"I'm assuming the faggot is eating a cream pie," Vance said.

"He sure is," Joan moaned.

"Well, this is going to be fun," Vance said.

"Enjoy the couple," someone said.

"I will," Vance agreed, as I lapped up the creamy cream pie.

Joan asked, "Can we suck your big black cock together?"

"You sure may," Vance said, in a deep voice.

Joan pushed my head away and said, "Go get that cock, Erica."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, wanting this guy to know our hierarchy.

"Mistress," Vance laughed, as I realized we were all alone with him now.

"He's also my caged sissy," Joan said, as she knelt beside me, just as I pulled down his sweats.

"Shit," Vance chuckled deeply, as I took his already hard cock in my hand. Nine inches or so.

"What a nice cock," Joan said.

"Yeah, so big and black," I said, as I licked the shaft.

"Suck on his balls," Joan ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, moving down to his ball sac.

"And I'll work this beautiful member," Joan said, as she took it in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Vance moaned, as he received our double pleasure.

I sucked each big ball into my mouth, while trying to see Joan bob on his glorious cock.

"Yeah you two, keep it up," Vance moaned.

For a couple minutes I just went back and forth between the two balls, until Vance ordered, "Faggot, crawl behind me and eat my asshole."

"Yes, Sir," I replied, showing him respect, even though he was a decade plus younger than I was, but stopping short of calling him master.

"Sir, so rich," he chuckled, as I crawled around and stared at his tight black ass.

"Eat his ass, sissy," Joan ordered, "his butt isn't an exhibition in an art gallery," as I pulled apart his firm ass cheeks and licked his asshole.

"That's it, faggot," Vance moaned, "get your tongue right up in there."

"Yes, Sir," I repeated, as I licked the sweet sweat from his asshole.

I couldn't see Joan at all, but could hear the sensual sounds of her sucking.

For a few minutes I licked his asshole... probing it with my tongue, while Joan worked over his cock.

Vance said, "Get ready for my load, slut."

Joan said, "Shoot that load in my mouth, so I can share it with my sissy."

"Oh yes," he groaned, just before I felt his ass cheeks tighten.

I kept licking his asshole for another thirty seconds, before Joan pulled me away from the black asshole and kissed me.

It took a moment before I realized she was shoving his cum in my mouth... we were snowballing.

I took Vance's cum and swallowed it... this being the hottest way yet to get a guy's cum.

We kissed for a couple minutes and when she broke it, we discovered we were totally alone in the room.

"Well, that was fun," I said.

"And more to come," she smiled and then added, "or cum."

"So, we're really going to the party night?" I asked.

"Unless you don't want to," she said.

"I'll go anywhere black cock is available," I said.

"Then we're going," she said. "Let's go get some actual dinner first."

"Sounds great," I smiled as I got up, pulled my pants up, and slipped back in my shoes.

She took my hand and led me out of the bathroom.

It wasn't until we got to the restaurant, a two block's walk away, passing a couple dozen people, that I realized I still had a load of dried cum on my face. Joan refused me permission to cover my face at all while I walked through the crowded restaurant to wash it off. Most people didn't seem to notice, but I did receive about two dozen knowing looks. Once again I experienced the recurring theme of delicious humiliation.

That night under the poker table, I sucked black cock for over two hours, six different cocks, each seven to nine inches in size, swallowing eight loads, taking two on my face, and eating a cream pie from Joan, who only fucked one guy... having offered herself as a grand prize to the overall winner of the night.

As we crashed in my bed, exhausted, my jaw sore, my knees aching, my clitty still leaking, the aftertaste of cum in my mouth, my tummy queasy from swallowing so much cum, I nevertheless couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'd get a lot less cock... that was true.

But I'd finally get what I was dying to have... a big, black, cock in my ass... my pussy... my cunt.

Tomorrow... tomorrow was the big day.

THE END OF CHAPTER 5

Up next: Erica finally gets the BBC in her pussy she's been craving.