All Comments on 'Sissification - How to Get Started'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was going to skip making a comment, I tried to resist but I can not. I am reading and see myself. Thank you for writing. 4yourpleasureiam

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

An exciting start to the pleasure is a lifetime of sissification. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm, amazingly I had the first 4 changes done. And it was in the same exact order. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, it is like you know what's going on with me personally. Yes, I'm small, I was a virgin when I met my wife, she had been with other guys before me. I orgasm after only a few short pumps and soften immediately, we use that to get my wife lubed and then she hands me a strap on, which I wear and then have sex with her. She loves teasing me by flicking my limp penis as she tells me how good the strap on feels. I often suck on the strap on when she leaves the house for shopping trips with her girlfriends. I wear pink Maidenform boy shorts with the lacey waistband and look through my wife's Playgirl magazines that she still keeps, all of this is my secret. Another secret I have is I wake up at 5 a.m. and go for a walk. I have a pair of grey women's yoga pants that are very thin, I don't wear any underwear and when I pull them up my legs and feel the material against my small penis, I grow erect. I love the way I feel in them, so feminine! Its funny that all the guys who drive to work early in the morning will slow down and say good morning as they eye my crotch, which I love! One of the guys teases me as he stops and chats me up for 5 or so minutes as he looks at my crotch and my little guy grows under his gaze, plus the yoga pants are so thin and being grey, you can see everything. All my morning men are the same guys who are at the neighborhood bbqs too. I always give Mr 5 minutes a show by smoothing my yoga pant legs along my thigh, so the material is nice a tight, plus I point my toe and turn my leg to let him know how feminine I really am under his gaze. Anyway, I just want you to know that I love my sissy side. Funny, even when I get an erection in the showers at our local gym, none of the guys get mad or say anything. I think its because of my size and I guess the fact that I'm smooth down there, they just know I'm girly inside?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a sissy. I make my master's bed and wash his dirty drawers but my mistress takes care of her own things. I make breakfast and wait on them wearing only my tight white men's briefs and as I stand at attention waiting for her to command me she fondles my ba testicles and plays with my cock. My master looks on. But if I don't get his food when he wants it and his coffee when he needs it he swats my ass with a paddle. Then he goes off.

When he does I fuck his wife. He has caught me at it a couple of times but he winds up laughing about it. Then I suck his cock and he forgives me, says just don't do it again. But I know I will.

EmmaNylonsEmmaNylonsover 2 years ago

It was like the writer was in my house. No sex - check, plus sized wife - check, beat off and start again - check

I thoroughly enjoyed the read, most intuitive, thank you so much xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly accurate description of my situation. A chubby wife who announced she had no more interest in sex several years ago, leaving me on my own. Porn and masturbation leading to discovery of "sissy hypnosis" videos. Slowly circling the rabbit hole as I've progressed from playing with my butt plugs and anal toys to recently for the first time ever shaved pubes. Shopping for chastity device. One suggestion: You can buy prepaid debit cards with cash that are used just like credit cards for shopping online and don't come with a monthly statement for the wife to see. I keep one for my "special purchases."

Daddysbitch69Daddysbitch69about 2 years ago

I read this story and it is so me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, yes and yes, locked for a month and she hasn't noticed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow... I'm already on the last objective. Only need to do the dressing up to more or kess be that exact story... I'm always locked up, always shaved, always in panties and bra. Have no keys. Though they are in my wife's cars glove compartment.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

The first part of your story was dead on. It's fantasy more than reality in many ways, and why. I'm straight (mostly). I'm also single. Panty wearing is not a big deal for me, but the chastity IS!!! I'm very afraid of wearing one! The first one, is I like my penis! 2nd, I don't want it locked up! I would be so afraid if a man I was with wanted or expected me to wear one!

Wearing a bra sounds silly to me, when I don't have breasts! Just saying.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I'm another avid Literotica reader who relates to your description of a sissy. The following describes me exactly:

"You're married and your wife--if she knew--certainly wouldn't approve. She hasn't ever known this side of you. You don't have sex with her anymore anyway, ...... It doesn't matter does it? You now live in the pretend world of sissy sex. It's what turns you on. Beating off your little wiener (I know it's small, btw) to sissification erotica is the highlight of your day. You're reading this right now!"

The only thing which your detailed description doesn't apply to me is that my wife is not plus sized now nor does she have short hair. She is still beautiful and sexy, looks 10 years younger than her age, and still has great tits. While I don't fuck her anymore (because I've only been with men for the past 3 years), I truly want her to find a bull or bulls to fuck her and make me her cuckold. I don't identify as "straight" because I've now admitted to myself (and my many male lovers) that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch - AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Please tell us more advice of how to truly be a sissy and how to eventually come out to our wives. They deserve to know the truth about their gay husbands.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

One thing I forgot to put in my last comment -- I have been wearing panties under my male clothes for a few months now. I've also worn a bra underneath my shirts and jackets a few times (mainly when I'm not seeing too many people that day). I have to tell you that I LOVE IT SO MUCH to actually be a real sissy, even though the people I see that day don't really know what's underneath my male clothes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Had no idea how accurately you could describe me, I thought it was my secret. Halloween would be a challenge to get away with but it would be so liberating to go for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...