Sissified by Hypnosis

Story Info
Guy is turned into a sissy and forced to suck cock.
2k words
4.29
126.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching with just his tongue he licked the Big Black Cock in front of him. She was behind him, watching and fingering her moist pussy, reveling in his submission. He tasted the salty precum and let it linger on his tastebuds. It was his first cock of the night and he wanted to please his mistress.

Being submissive did not come naturally for Matt or as he was now called sissy Mattie. He'd been macho in every way until meeting Madeline. Not macho as in chauvinistic but in a gentlemanly way. Now he was anything but macho. She'd turned him into a sissy cock slut for big black cocks. She transformed him using hypnosis in only a few weeks time. She tricked him into watching the first video that planted a subliminal message to obey all her commands. Once the seed was planted she took full advantage and transformed him into a full blown faggot sissy. One that would drop to his knees and worship cock on command.

Madeline loved to break men down. The rush of adrenaline and power that came with it was like a drug for her. But, just like any drug, it's effectiveness can lessen with time and you needed more to get the same effect. For that reason alone Madeline was going to take her new slave further than she'd taken anyone before. All types of scenarios raced through her mind of how things were going to play out. For the moment though, she was satisfied just watching Mattie worship the big black cock dangling in his face.

Mattie dutifully kept he hands behind his back and arched upward to show complete submission to Trevor. He kept his mouth wide open just like he was told to do, ready to accept forceful penetration without resistance. Trevor's cock was magnificent. It was circumcised, long and dark with prominent veins twisting throughout its length. It bobbed with each beat of his heart and dripped huge amounts of precum.

Trevor loved to have his cock sucked, especially from a white submissive sissy like Mattie. He loved to see them defile themselves for his amusement. It would only get better when his two buddies got there to participate in the festivities. They would feed off each other and break a sissy down for the sport of it. Trevor looked down at Mattie, grabbed him by the ears and pulled him forcefully onto his cock.

Madeline caressed Trevor's shoulders and rubbed her breasts against his back. She loved watching this stud work her sissy over. She whispered suggestions in his ears on how to humiliate Mattie. She told him, "choke him with your cock baby, I want to see his eyes full of fear when he can't breathe."

Trevor liked the idea but thought it would be more fun to make sissy Mattie choke himself. He ordered him to take it all the way down to the base and keep it there until he gave permission to come up for air. Trevor pinched Mattie's nose shut just to make sure no air got in. Mattie struggled to work the cock all the way down, fighting past any gag reflex that remained he pressed his chin against Trevor's balls. To show his complete submission Mattie somehow worked his tongue out and flicked it back and forth on the base of Trevor's cock. "Damn!, This is one warped fucking sissy bitch", he said loudly.

Madeline looked down and noticed that Mattie had a full on erection and was leaking precum. "He must really be enjoying this shit", she said, "but

I'm tired of seeing his tiny little clit get all excited." She went over to a cabinet, opened it and took out a small chrome chastity device.

"Give me a minute Trevor, so I can get this on the bitch ok." Trevor stepped back leaving Mattie's mouth gaping open and dripping with saliva and precum. Madeline pointed to a table and Mattie quickly positioned himself on it. She grabbed his cock, squeezed it and slapped his balls until he was completely limp. She slipped a ring around the base and pushed a tiny cage over his penis and locked it in place. Madeline then produced a long curved probe and inserted into the tip of the cage and directly into his urethra. She advanced it all the way in and secured it with another lock. "There, now I don't have to look at that useless fucking nub anymore."

Trevor laughed, "you're one wicked bitch Madeline, would not want to ever be on your bad side." She snapped her fingers and Mattie quickly got in position and resumed his cock worship duties.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. Trevor's buddies Marcus and Jovan finally arrived. They were quick to strip and join the fun. It wasn't long before Mattie was kneeling on a padded bench getting spit roasted, a big cock fucking him at both ends. His tiny locked up clit swinging back and forth with every thrust. Madeline took up position close by so she could watch and ride Marcus's big black cock. She ridiculed Mattie for having a tiny useless clit and that she was going to make sure it stayed locked up for good. She had several powerful orgasms and took a huge load in her pussy from Marcus. She made Mattie's luck every drop of his cum from her pussy.

Finally exhausted from fucking the four of them retreated to the hot tub leaving Mattie to clean up the mess and fetch drinks. After serving them Mattie remained on his knees off to the side while they relaxed.

The guys gradually slipped out leaving Mattie alone with Madeline. She had been thinking about completely feminizing Mattie and decided that it might be fun to dress him up tonight. She had already had him completely shaved from the neck down but had him shower and use the hair removing cream again to make sure he was extra smooth.

She fitted him with a bra, crotchless panties, garters and stockings. She said, "we don't want anyone mistaking you for a real woman so we'll make sure your chastity cage is always on display through the crotchless panties." She slipped some very large realistic breast forms in his bra and glued them to his chest.

Moving over to a makeup table she did him up the sluttiest way she could. His lips were painted with blowjob red non smearing lipstick. She fit him with a platinum blonde wig. His nails were painted and large hoop earrings where put on, she missed no detail. Once finished she stepped back to admire her handy work. "You look like a cheap hooker, I think we've found your new look."

"We need to take you out and show you off now that your dressed to thrill."

Madeline cleaned up and got dressed. She grabbed a chain leash and attached it to Mattie's chastity cage and led him through the house. "I know just the place to go so you can have a little girl fun", she laughed. They got in the car and drove across town to an all night adult book store, one with video booths in the back.

Madeline knew the owner and called ahead. She wanted to make sure that it was ok to bring Mattie in the way he was dressed. Art, the owner told her he would love to have them stop by for some entertainment. He said, "it always helped with sales when the word got out about shit like this."

They parked and Madeline led Mattie by the leash attached to his clitty cage in through the front door. She had already instructed Mattie to flirt with everyone and to make it clear that he was there to suck cock.

Mattie was nervous about being out in public dressed like he was. His conditioning had not really covered it and Madeline knew it would cause him anxiety. Nonetheless she paraded him through the store by his leash. She introduced him as sissy faggot Mattie. He had to tell all the men that he would love to suck their cocks. There was a lesbian couple in the store that had fun humiliating Mattie. They told him that faggots like him were the reason they gave up on dick along time ago. One of them gave Madeline a nice long deep kiss and said she was welcome to join them anytime.

Once convinced he was completely mortified Madeline took his leash off and made him make an announcement. In front of everyone in the store Mattie said, "I'm sissy faggot Mattie and I need lots of practice giving blowjobs. I will be in the back booth area all night ready to suck your cocks. Please help me become the best cocksucker I can be. Thank you."

Mattie was red with embarrassment as he walked shamefully through the curtain into the area with the viewing booths. It took a minute for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. There were at least ten men waiting for him to enter the last booth.

Art had finished talking with Madeline and walked into the back. He grabbed Mattie by the arm and led him to the booth. All the booths had chairs except for this one. Inside this special booth was a harness to hold someone's head in perfect alignment with a hole in the wall. It even had a ring gag to keep the cocksuckers mouth wide open and to prevent any biting accidents. Art pushed Mattie on his knees and forced his head in the harness. Before Mattie realized it he was locked into place with his mouth wide open. Art fastened some restraints on Mattie's wrists and locked his hands behind his back. Mattie was helpless to escape what was coming next.

The first few cocks assaulted Mattie's mouth and left their loads of cum after only a few minutes of face fucking. The cock in his mouth now had been pumping away for at least 20 minutes. It showed no signs of blowing a load so quickly. The guy had stamina and Mattie was struggling with it. The guy made long deep strokes and when he bottomed out he held it in until Mattie felt light headed and on the verge of passing out. Mattie knew he had to do something to bring him over the edge. He started to work his tongue all over the underside of the shaft, flicking it back and forth to tease the load of cum out. He forcefully grunted and hummed loudly turning his mouth into a human vibrator. It was working and Mattie could feel the cock begin to pulsate in his mouth. A few minutes later the cock erupted, fully buried in Mattie's throat. The sperm shot out forcefully pushing its way out of his nostrils and oozing back down to his mouth. Mattie literally cried with relief as the cock continued to spasm in his mouth.

Mattie's face was fucked for hours. He was bathed in cum and his eyes were glued shut from it. His non-smearing lipstick was completely rubbed off his lips. A few of the guys had even got in his booth and ass fucked him while he sucked more cocks.

Art finally retrieved Mattie from the booth. He brought him into a room in the back and hosed him down with cold water. Mattie was shivering and exhausted. When Art pushed him to his knees there was no resistance.

He told Mattie he should be thanking him for showing him such a good time tonight. Mattie's voice trembled, "thank you so much Sir for allowing me to practice my cock sucking skills. Would you please allow me to show my gratitude with a nice slow blow job?"

"Your cock deserves to be shown the proper respect and I would be honored if you would allow this sissy faggot the privilege of swallowing your superior load of sperm."

Art just smiled and unzipped his pants.