All Comments on 'Sissified by Hypnosis'

by Subkoksukr4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I would love to have women me into a cumsucking whotesissy slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of my fantasys

Being forced to be a sissy cocksucker is one of my favorite jerk off fantasies. I came really hard while reading. Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Husbands cum eating slut nights

My husband is not quite there yet. Now I join him in a glory hole once a month. Once inside, he puts on thigh highs and 5" heels. For the next 5 - 6 hours I watch him sucking cock non-stop, and watch as cum shoots into his mouth and all over his face. I video tape him with his open mouth full of cum and more dripping off his face. He just loves sucking cock and the taste, feel, and smell of cum. He can't get enough. He knows that I show the videos to 3 of my girlfriends. Now he really wants to set up show for them, where he gets 25 guys over to suck off and fill his mouth with cum. He says the girls can video tape and show their friends too. We hope to do this shortly, the girls are in, and we have 14 guys willing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HAHA!

Epically stupid story. Over riding the hypnosis his revulsion of gay sex, he bit the end off the first cock that entered his mouth and ended the whole ordeal. People went to jail. He laughed. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just fantastic

Just love this story. Epic fantasy of mine to be forced for hours to suck cock and to be placed into a head harness with arms tied behind my back, with no choice but to suck endless amount of cock and get drowned by cum. Hopefully some day this happens to me. Got rock hard while reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why Are You Reading?

To all those leaving a negative comment answer the question. This is in the fetish catagory so if it isn't your idea of erotic fantasy just find something that you find kinky and acceptable for your reading pleasure. If you are into submission and interracial sex enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good fantasy story. I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sissy life

Great story I truly enjoyed it. I sucked my first cock on my 21st birthday at an adult store in a video booth. I had never been in one before but I decided to go in one for my birthday. I lived in a new city with no friends for a new job and I was wanting something to do so I stopped in. I sure found something to do that night because the store had 5 big black men in it plus the owner who was black. I spent the next several hours sucking their big cocks, swallowing cum and getting my ass fucked. I had never had sex before that night and my first taste was to treated like a sissy slut. I go back most every night now and always dressed like a sissy. In fact I usually dress very feminine now all the time. I cant get enough black cock. You know what they say.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
CockSucker's Dream!!!

I can almost taste all that yummy CUM, and getting my asshole reamed is a bonus...

ivgone2farivgone2farabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story I can see myself in the role of Mattie.

GayleCDVS120sGayleCDVS120s3 months ago

oddly similar to me. My (now) ex-girlfriend used similar hypnosis videos on me. Then came strap on play. shortly after had me wearing panties. that progressed to crossdressing.... i was an avid NON smoker until she told me guys liked a smoking sissy. I got started on VS120's - so long, sexy and feminine. within a few weeks i was totally addicted. she taught me how to hold my cigarette in an ultra feminine limp wristed style. Not long after, she introduced me to gay friends of hers. They soon became friends (lovers) of mine.

Once she knew I was turned gay, we became girlfriends. We shared many cocks for a while until I was more popular than she was.

I love giving smokey blowjobs. Taking a long deep drag, then making eye contact as i swallow a guys cock! I love this version of me. And so do my many guy friends!!!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

What I wouldn’t do to be that guy. I’d love being forced to do nothing but suck cock and take it up the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubkoksukr4u@Subkoksukr4u
I write about fantasy and real life experiences. I am submissive by nature and love to be humiliated and forced to submit to a Alpha Male. I am experimenting with self chastity and hope that someday I will have a key holder and give up all control.