Sissified Ch. 12

Story Info
Sissy gets fucked by a real cock.
2.4k words
4.62
37.8k
25

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the twelfth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

I woke up as usual, with a vibrator up my ass at 4:30 am. I put on my maid uniform and started on my chores. I cleaned the house and did the laundry. I cooked breakfast and waited for mom to wake up. She came down in a black lacy nightie, it looked so good on her. She took a bite.

"You are such a good cook." she said.

"Thank you, mom."

"I have to go out today I will be back by 3. I will prepare you then."

"Prepare me for what?" I asked.

"You forgot, I told you yesterday. We are going out today."

I remembered.

"Yes, mom." I replied.

"Good."

I cleaned up and went back to my room, and got dressed in my casual clothes. I had received a link for a new video from Ms. Robin. I put on my headphones and played the video. Naked sissies appeared with small cute limp penis. they were getting fucked by huge cocks. There was a voice in the background.

"I must always be limp. I must never get hard. I am a whore, I can never say no to a cock."

I repeated after it. My penis was twitching with excitement and I got shocks due to that. But slowly they stopped my penis wasn't making any movements, I started leaking but there was no stimulation in my penis. I watched the video for a long time and when it stopped, I saw mom standing beside me.

"I'm so proud of you, working so hard to become perfect." she said.

"Thank you, mom."

"Now clean yourself." she said and left.

I licked the cum clean and went to the bathroom. When I returned to my room, there were some bags on my bed and mom was sitting on the bed with a smile on her face.

"I have bought something for you. But first tell me what is the significance of color white on a woman's body?" she asked.

"I don't know mom."

"The color white shows that a girl is pure, she is a virgin." she explained.

She opened the bag and pulled out some lingerie. A bra, panty, garter belt with white panty hose all in pure white color. She pulled out a white veil from another bag. She let me into the bathroom and cleaned me body herself, the she brushed my shoulder length hair and painted my nails in pink. She put on my makeup and started dressing me up.

First, she put on the bra and panty, then the garter belt and the stockings. Finally, she put the veil on my head. I looked in the mirror, I looked like a bride in her lingerie.

"Why did you dress me up like this?" I asked.

"Don't you understand, I dressed you up in white because you are a virgin. Now let's go."

Before I could say anything, she wrapped a trench coat on me and took me down to the car. We got in a drove to a hotel. We got out and she took me to room. I was confused but she didn't let me ask any questions. She knocked on the door and Ms. Robin opened the door.

"Leave your coat outside sissy." Ms. Robin ordered.

I checked no one was nearby so I dropped the coat, mom took me inside. There I saw Joe sitting on the bed. He was dressed up in a black tuxedo, he was so handsome and muscular. I couldn't understand what was going on. Before I could ask anything, Joe walked towards me and picked me up, raised my veil and started kissing me. he thrust his tongue inside my mouth and grabbed my ass. His kiss was so good, I didn't want it to stop. After sometime he gently put me down and unzipped his pants and his dick fell out infront of my face. It was so huge almost 8-inches. I understood what I had to do I grabbed it gently and stroke it slowly. It got hard I could feel the bold pulsing in it. I wanted it inside me I gently kissed the top. Mom stopped me.

"Robin, help him get ready." mom said.

Ms. Robin took me with her and removed my panties and removed my cage and butt plug. I was too horny to be not hard, but still my penis didn't get completely erect. It was somewhat still small.

"The cage has done wonders in one night, can't wait to see what happens after a couple of months." she said.

Before I could ask her anything I was taken back to Joe. Mom had stripped him naked. He stood infront of me and held my hands.

"Joe, do you agree to be her husband for today and take her virginity?" mom asked.

"I do." he replied.

"Ron, do you agree to be his wife for today?"

I couldn't understand what was going on, I stood there silently. Mom understood. She grabbed Joe's cock.

"Ron, wouldn't you want this inside you. Don't you want to know how a real cock feels?" she asked.

I didn't reply.

"Don't you want to know how good it is to be fucked by a real man?"

"I'm not sure mom."

She pointed at the tattoo above my penis.

"That is what you are, and your leaking clitty shows how excited you are. Now tell the truth or else you will never get another chance like this."

I looked at his cock, I started drooling. I wanted it inside me, I gave up.

"Please master, fuck me. I want to be fucked." I said.

"Good Ron."

Joe smiled and pushed me to my knees, grabbed my head and pushed his cock deep inside my mouth. I almost choked on it, I fondled his balls and used my tongue in his shaft. After sometime he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He commanded me to get into a doggy pose. He climbed on the bed and spread my legs, he licked my ass hole and then rubbed his dick on it. Slowly he entered me, gradually going deeper. His penis touched my prostate and I let a moan out. He slowly increased the pace, it felt so good. I could feel the warmth of his dick in my ass, every thrust felt good. I started leaking from my soft penis. He smacked my ass hard till it got red. Slowly he moved his hands towards my breast and moved his fingers on my nipples. It felt good, he pinched them. I moaned, he continued fucking me, he hit my prostate so hard. My penis was leaking continuously.

Joe stopped and pulled his dick out and lied on his back. I climbed on top of him and faced him. I positioned his cock and let it enter my ass. I bounced on his cock, my penis bouncing along it. I was moaning hard now. Every thrust of his cock gave me so much pleasure, I never wanted it to stop. My anus tightened on his cock, he continued fucking me. His dick got stiff and he came in my ass. I came at the same time, but my penis didn't get hard, cum just shot out of my limp penis and kept on flowing out. I licked it all up.

I got up, Joe's cum was dripping down my hole. I tried to clean it but Ms. Robin stopped me. she stripped me out of my clothes.

"You are no longer a virgin, so you can't wear this white lingerie." she explained.

She put the plug back in trapping the cum in my ass. She caged my penis again and handed me a paper and an envelope.

"There is the address of the office, you have to go there and change your name officially and return before 7, we have already made an appointment." Mom said.

"Change my name officially." I said shocked.

"Yes. You just got fucked by a man, do you really think you can go back being to a boy. Tell me honestly didn't you like what just happened to you?" mom asked.

I stood there silently, Joe was still naked, I looked at his cock.

"I want it inside me." I thought to myself.

What had happened to me, I just got fucked and I wanted the cock again. I looked at myself I looked so beautiful, the cute face, the curvy body, small boobs and the small limp penis. I looked so good. I wanted to get even more beautiful, I could never go back to being a boy.

"I loved it mom, I want to change my name and officially become your daughter." I said confidently.

Mom hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you Ron, now go. I leave it to you to select your new name." she said.

I stood there.

"Why aren't you leaving?"

"I have nothing to wear."

"Oh, I can't allow you to wear the white lingerie. Find something." she said and pushed me out of the room.

I stood outside the room naked. Fortunately, the trench coat was still there I quickly wore it. I had no option I had to go to the office. I walked to the office. It was 5 and a lot of people were on the streets. I walked slowly to avoid any attention. The wind blew my coat aside a couple of times and some of the passing people got a glimpse at my naked body. They shot a look at me and I blushed. I reached the office and went to the reception. I said my name and was let to a room. Inside there was a lady.

"Hello Ron I'm Jill. Please remove your coat and sit down." she said.

I did not remove the coat and stood there silently.

"I was going through your file and......"

She noticed me standing with the coat.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, I'm comfortable in my coat."

She walked towards me and grabbed my coat from behind.

"I must insist." she said and before I could react, she pulled off my coat.

I stood there naked, I tried to cover my penis.

"Oh, I didn't know you were naked. You can stop hiding it. You are applying to officially change your name and gender to female. So why do you need to hide anything from another girl."

She held my hand and made me sit in the chair. I let go of my hand and exposed my caged penis.

"I have to say if I didn't know, I would have never thought you were a boy. You are so lovely."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Mistress, you are well trained."

"So, Ron what would you like your new name to be?" she asked.

"I haven't thought of any name."

"Oh, would you like me to give you some suggestions?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, you can try Rachel, Rebecca or Roxie."

The name Roxie struck out, it sounded good. It sounded a little slutty but I liked it. It was perfect.

"Roxie sounds good."

"Good choice. I'll deal with the formalities. Just hand me the envelope and I will handle the rest."

I gave her the envelope and got up to leave. I wore the trench coat and walked back to the hotel. I knocked on the door and mom opened the door, naked. I saw Joe fucking Ms. Robin on the bed.

"Are you jealous Roxie?" mom said.

"No, mom."

"Good. Roxie is such a perfect name for you. I love it."

"Thank you, mom."

"Well, we got bored and we tried a threesome with Joe."

I looked at him he was still fucking Ms. Robin. Mom handed me a bag and told me to go to the bathroom and clean up, but forbade me to clean my anus. I could feel Joe's cum inside. I got in cleaned myself and came out. They were still having sex. I wanted to join them. I looked inside the packet. There was a red cocktail dress with a pair of red heels and a necklace and golden hoop earrings. I put them on. I was wearing no underwear. They finished.

"Are we going home now?" I asked.

"No, Roxie. Joe is your husband for today and you are going on a date with him. He will drop you at home." mom said.

Joe dressed up and we left. He drove us to a fancy restaurant.

"We have a reservation." Joe said at the counter.

"Under what name do you have a reservation?"

"Mr and Mrs Joe."

I blushed on hearing him address me as his wife. He led us inside and we were shown to our table. It was such a fancy restaurant. He ordered champagne and food. We dined, he talked to me like a gentleman. I had a good time with him. I understood why mom liked him so much. We finished and left. We got in his car.

"I want you to do one last thing, before I drop you home." he said.

He unzipped his pants and took his cock out.

"Suck." he ordered.

I bent down and started sucking him, he drove. After sometime he came all over my face but didn't allow me to clean it. We reached home.

"I had a nice time today." he said.

"I had a nice time too. Thank you." I replied.

He dropped me and left. I went to the door and knocked with dried cum on my face. Mom opened the door with a smile.

"Welcome home Roxie. Finally, you are officially my daughter."

"Yes, mom I am really excited."

"I want you to remember this day, so I framed this for you." she said and handed me a photo.

It was a photo of me on top on Joe in my bridal lingerie.

"Thank you, mom."

I went to my room and stripped and pulled out my butt plug and let Joe's cum flow out. It dripped out of my ass, I pushed my finger deep and scooped out the cum and licked it up. It had a different taste, I loved it. I cleaned out as much as I could and put my plug back in and changed into a nightie, I didn't wash my face as I was super exhausted, I went to sleep. Every day I dreamt about getting fucking, but today I had my dream come true. I was finally satisfied and looked forward to start my life as Roxie.

To be continued...