Sissified Ch. 15

Story Info
Roxie celebrates her birthday.
1.9k words
4.6
19.4k
20

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifteenth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

"Happy birthday Roxie!" mom shouted.

I woke up with a start. I got up from my bed and say mom and Ms. Robin standing near me.

"Happy birthday sissy." Ms. Robin said.

"Thank you, mistress." I replied.

"I'm so excited, it is your first birthday as a girl. We have planned so many things, get ready quick and wear that dress." mom said pointing at a bag on the desk.

I got up and took a bath. It had been a month since I started taking the new pills. I could see the changes, my breasts had grown bigger almost B-cups now, fat had started depositing on my hips and thighs making them look so much better, the regular exercises had maintained my figure and I look like a model. My balls had grown smaller and my penis too, it rarely got excited now. My face had gotten smooth. Small hair had grown on my body, I hadn't waxed in weeks.

I got back to my room and opened the bag and took the dress out. It was a stunning black strapless short dress. It was semi-transparent. I put on a pair of black silk panties to match the dress. I couldn't wear a bra as the dress was strapless. I slipped up the dress and then put on my red high heels. Put on some makeup and went down to meet mom and Ms. Robin.

"You look gorgeous!" exclaimed mom.

"Beautiful, the dress looks good on you." Ms. Robin said.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"You are the daughter, I always wanted."

"We have prepared some presents for you, let us go and get them." Ms. Robin said.

We got in mom's car and she started driving. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"What is the present?" I asked.

"Don't be impatient it's not lady like." mom said.

"I'll give you a hint, as this is your first birthday as a girl. We wanted to get you something that will remind of this day forever." said Ms. Robin.

She drove to the tattoo parlour. We went in.

"Happy birthday Roxie." the artist said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"You can choose your own tattoo today, so what would you like?" mom asked.

I knew I had to get something; mom wouldn't let me leave without a tattoo. I thought for some time and finally decided on getting a beauty mark above my lip.

"Wonderful choice." mom said.

I went in and lied on the bed. I got a beauty mark above my lip on the left. I looked in the mirror, how could a mark change my face so much. My face looked so much more feminine now. I got up to leave. The woman stopped me.

"Your mom decided another gift for you please remove your dress and lie down."

I was confused, but I had no other option I took off my dress and lied on the bed. She came closer and pinched my nipples. They got hard, they had grown so much and they were much more sensitive now. She took a small golden ring, it had a sharp edge, quickly she pushed it through my nipple and took it out of the other side, I screamed. She ignored me and did the same with the other nipple. She let me rest. Mom and Ms. Robin came inside.

"They look good on you." mom said.

I got up and went to the mirror, I could feel the weight of the piercings, with every step I got a sensation as they hanged from my sensitive nipples.

"Those are my gifts." mom said.

"I love them, thank you mom." I said cheerfully.

"Get dressed I still have to give you, my present." Ms. Robin said.

I wore the dress back. The nipple rings were visible through my dress. I felt so turned on, I was so horny. Mom drove to the saloon.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"We need to get rid of the ugly body hair, we can't have you looking like that on your birthday." Ms. Robin said.

We went inside. Sophie greeted us.

"Happy birthday Roxie, you have changed so much since the last time we met." she said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Shall we proceed?" she asked.

"Yes." Ms. Robin replied.

She led me in and sat me down on a chair and did some procedures. When she was done, my face was completely smooth and no spots. I had the perfect face.

"This is permanent, this a special enzyme treatment."

"I'm so pretty." I said.

"Yes, you are. Now let's get rid of that body hair. She led me into a room and asked me to strip. I stripped and lied down. She put a pair of dark glasses on me eyes.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"You will know soon."

I felt a small sting on me leg, I looked down Sophie was holding something like a pen connected to a wire. I let her continue, she did my legs then moved to my torso, then back, my arms, between my legs, and ass. Finally, she used it on my face and removed the glasses.

I looked at my body it was completely hairless below the eyebrows. I felt my skin it was so smooth; it was so much more sensitive. I loved it.

"I had cleaned your body using laser hair removal, you will never get hair on your body." Sophie explained.

I was happy, now I didn't have to wax regularly to keep my body hairless and my skin felt so much smoother. I was about to get dressed; Sophie stopped me.

"They want you to wear this." she said handing me a bag.

"OK."

"You can change here if you want."

I nodded. I took out the clothes; they were the most revealing pair of clothes I had ever seen. I put them on. The top was a pink tube crop top which barely covered my chest it only covered the nipples. The pink skirt was less than two inches in length leaving my ass and penis completely visible. The bag also had a golden necklace and huge golden hoop earrings, I put them on. Next, I wore the pink high heels in the bag. Sophie returned.

"You look feisty." she said.

"I can't go out dressed like this."

"Don't worry I asked your mother to bring the car to the back door, you can leave through that."

I was relieved, she led me to the back door. I went out mom was waiting in the car, I ran and got inside.

"You look lovely, now you have smooth skin forever." mom said.

"Do you like my gift?" Ms. Robin asked.

"I love it." I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. Let us go home, you wouldn't want to be late for your own party."

"Party?" I asked.

"Yes, did you think we forgot to arrange your birthday party." mom said.

"Who else is there?"

"You will know soon enough."

We drove back to our house. Mom opened the door I followed her inside. It was completely dark. I couldn't see anything, suddenly someone switched on the light. There were a lot of people there.

"Happy birthday!" they shouted together.

I was shocked. The first whom I recognized was Ashley, she was my crush from school. I saw Jamal, James and Frank standing with the rest of the sprots team. I looked around Alan was there. Everyone from my school was present. I was confused.

"I caught Jamal showing your Halloween video to everyone, everyone at school knows about you, so I decided to invite them to your birthday to see for themselves." Ms. Robin said.

Everyone was looking at me, I suddenly became aware of my clothing. It must have been so shocking to them; the last time they saw me I was skinny kid now I was pretty sissy dressed like a slut. Ashley came to me.

"You look so much better, being a boy didn't suit you. I like you so much more now. I always had a thing for cute sissies." she said.

"How didn't I recognize you." Gary said.

Jamal pushed him aside.

"Hey bitch." he said.

All of them greeted me. they praised me for coming out and told me how much better I looked as a sissy than I ever did as a boy. They brought the cake, it was in the shape of a huge penis, I cut the cake and they all cheered. I felt weird about what I was wearing, but after some time I didn't mind it. Everyone chatted with me, I was enjoying the party.

"Now we are going upstairs you all continue." mom said.

"Can we start?" asked Jamal.

"Yes." Ms. Robin replied.

Jamal pushed me to my knees and tore my top and skirt off. He unzipped his pants and pushed his cock in, someone entered my ass at the same time. It was Ashley, she wore a strap on cock and was fucking me from behind. I was being fucked in front of all my classmates. I got turned on, and started leaking. All of them took turns to fuck my mouth and ass. Multiple people came in my ass, I had lost count, some came in my mouth and on my body. I came multiple times.

"It's our turn now." Ashley shouted.

She led me to the other part of the room, all the girls had lined up with their legs spread exposing their pussy. I understood, I pleasured all of them with my mouth, and all of them squirted on my body. While I was licking them, some girls wore a strap on and fucked me. I was leaking continuously now, cum dribbled from my ass. Ashley was there at the end.

I saw her pussy for the first time, it was so beautiful. I stared at it.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

I kissed her feet and started licking her, I thrust my tongue deep and licked her clitoris. She turned around, I understood. I licked her ass and put my tongue inside at the same time I pushed my finger in her pussy and hit her G-spot from both ass and pussy, her legs shaked and she came hard all over me. she laid back exhausted.

Jamal spanked my ass hard and lifted me and took me back to the boy's side. I couldn't even walk now my ass hurt so much. Jamal handed me a glass and came forward and asked me to suck his cock. I did, I deep throated him and as he was about to cum, he pulled out and came in the glass, the he asked me to lick his cock clean. I licked and cleaned his cock. He asked me to do the same to other boys. By now Ashley had got back to her feet and was clicking pictures of me sucking cocks wearing only heels. I felt so turned on, I collected cum from every one present there. Alan and all the other nerd were also there, I had never thought I would be sucking their dicks. I collected every last drop of cum.

"Drink it." Ashley shouted.

They all recorded when I gulped down all the cum. I was made to pose with dried cum on my body wearing only heels. Shortly after they all got dressed and left, I was too exhausted to even move. I smelled of cum. Cum leaked out of my cage and my ass. I passed out on the floor.

It was a birthday to remember.

To be continued...