Sissified Ch. 16

Story Info
Roxie completes one year in chastity.
4.5k words
4.5
28.5k
26

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixteenth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

******

The door opened; it was Jamal. I was sitting on my bed in my nightie. He came closer and picked me up and kissed me. I kissed him back, our tongues intertwined. He kissed so passionately. I went on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was still soft. I grabbed it and caressed it. It slowly got hard. I gently kissed the tip. Pre-cum leaked out, I licked it. I sucked his balls till his dick got hard. I let it into my mouth and sucked. Gradually he went deeper. I sucked his cock till his balls hit my chin. He pulled it out and picked me up and threw me on the bed. He tore my nightie and threw it aside. He gently entered my ass pussy, I moaned. He smiled and continued, going deeper with every thrust. He grabbed my B-cup boobs and gently massaged them. He moved on to my nipples. I loved every moment. He fucked me; my anus tightened on his dick. He was about to cum his dick was vibrating. He came and I squirted at the same time.

I woke up the alarm vibrator was vibrating in my ass. I looked down I had squirted and there was a stain on my nightie. I got up and went to the bathroom. I put the nightie to wash. I came back to my room. Almost every day I had such dreams, maybe it happened because the last time I squirted was at Dr. Sandra's house, which was two months ago. After that I was never allowed to squirt. My training got harder after that. From 8 A.M to 3 P.M I was made to watch hypnosis videos made by Ms. Robin and at night I was made to suck cocks at the glory hole thrice a week and Ms. Robin whored me out in the parks the other three days. On Sunday I was allowed to rest and spent the day getting treatments and hormones at the doctor. All these had altered my mind. Even in my mind I called my penis and clitty, I no longer considered it a male part, it was just a clitty for me now. I had completely accepted myself as a sissy, my ass had become by ass pussy and was my primary sexual organ. My mouth and ass pussy were used by men regularly and I had become an expert in pleasuring men and women. I no longer got excited on seeing pussy and I could no longer pleasure it with my clitty. However, I got turned on by seeing dicks of real men. I drooled at the sight of them. My body had completely changed all the hormones had shown their effect, my body was like a Greek goddess with the perfect proportions. My thighs, hips, perfectly flat belly all looked beautiful. I wanted my boobs to grow a little more. My face was completely feminine and pretty. My long hair was smooth and straight. My thin feminine arms with long perfectly maintained nails. The laser treatment had made my body completely hairless below the eyes. My voice had changed too, it was completely feminine, the voice training and the pills had changed it. I looked like a complete babe.

I looked down at my caged clitty, I don't even remember the last time it got excited, the electric cage had made sure of it. I got dressed in my maid clothes and got to my chores. I made breakfast and mom came down.

"Today is a special day." mom said.

"Why mom?"

"You don't remember, Robin will be joining us she will tell you I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Ok, mom."

I went back to my room and put on a cute top and short. I pulled out my phone and saw the new messages my classmates had sent me. I had quite popular after the party. Almost every boy wanted to go out with me. Mom and Ms. Robin encouraged me to out with them. I went out with lot of guys, every time I went out with anyone. He would take me to a restaurant and then we will go out and make out in public. If I liked him, I would go out with him again. I knew no wanted a committed relation with me, they just wanted to fuck me. Frankly I didn't want one too, I was happy being a slut. It was around 11, Ms. Robin entered my room, mom followed her.

"First, I would like to say, I am so proud of you. You have become such a perfect sissy." she said,

"Thank you, mistress. You made it possible."

"Now, this is special day. Do you know why?" she asked.

"No, mistress."

"It has been a year since you started wearing a cage, and as you have been caged for the last 3 months. I would like to open it so you could enjoy yourself."

"But I don't need my clitty to pleasure myself."

"I know that. But we must remove the cage, it has been locked for such a long time."

"OK, mistress."

She removed her chain from her neck, the key was in it. She pushed in in the lock and opened the cage. My clitty had changed beyond recognition. It had gotten even more small than I remembered, only the head poked out of my body, it was less than half an inch. My balls had gotten smaller too, they were barely visible. Ms. Robin removed the ring, surprisingly it didn't fell any different. I had no sensation there.

"It looks so cute now. How does it feel?" mom asked.

"I definitely feel your fingers, but why isn't it getting hard?" I asked.

Mom grabbed it with two fingers and moved her finger up and down, trying to stimulate it. I did get aroused her fingers but my clitty didn't make any movement, not even a twitch.

"I am still not getting hard." I said.

Mom looked at me and smiled, she stopped and slapped my clitty.

"Looks like it's done Robin, just like you said."

"I don't understand mom."

"In simple terms, you clitty can never get hard now. It will be limp forever. You can no longer use it to pleasure yourself. If you ever want to squirt, stimulating your ass will the only way." Ms. Robin explained.

I looked at my clitty, so small and limp. At that point I understood there was no going back. The little hope I had, my last bits of manliness all gone now. Tears welled up in my eyes. I looked at them.

"Don't cry Roxie." mom said.

"Did you ever think that you can go back to previous life after what had happened. Tell me don't you like your life now." Ms. Robin asked.

"I love my life, I like being a pretty sissy." I replied.

"Then your clitty was irrelevant, now it looks so cute and feminine. You can now completely focus on being a sissy, and sissygasms are a lot better, aren't they?"

"Yes, mistress." I said. I stopped crying. I realized she was correct; I don't even remember the last time I used my clitty to pleasure myself. And cumming by anal stimulation was so much better.

"Don't think much about it, you will love your new clitty. Now get dressed I'm having a pool party today and you will be the maid. My guests will be reaching any moment now." mom said.

"Ok mom."

"This is your uniform for today." she said handing me a bag.

"Now about the chastity. Doesn't look like you will be needing it anymore, but you can keep this, as a memory of your former life." Ms. Robin said and handed me the cage.

They left the room. I opened the packet and took out the clothes. The top was a black bikini with white frills on the top border, and the lower was a black G-string with a white frill on both sides, there was also white apron that ended above my clitty and two black sleeves with white frill. I put them on, when I pulled the panty up it brushed against my clitty, it was arousing sensation, it felt different on my uncaged clitty. It fit me perfectly, my clitty was really small now and was barely visible with the panty. I looked in the mirror, I was a perfect slutty maid. I did my makeup and wore the six-inch black pump heels. I went down stairs. Mom had already bought the snacks and the drinks. I went to the pool.

Mom was wearing a green bikini and Ms. Robin was in a purple bikini. Both looked stunning, their shapely bodies could put any girl to shame. The supple and firm breasts were breath taking.

"You must welcome the guests so stand by the entry." mom ordered.

I quietly went to the back door and waited for the guests. The first guest was Janet. She was wearing a simple black bikini.

"Welcome, mistress." I said.

"The uniform looks wonderful on you, Roxie." she said.

"Thank you, mistress."

"You are as cute as ever." she said and went inside.

Next to arrive was Jessie, she wore a red bikini, she looked hot. Her body was athletic, her abs were clearly visible, she had a lean figure with just the right amount of muscles.

"Welcome, mistress."

"Hey, Roxie. I miss you at the, I know you still come around thrice a week, but I love to train you. Please try to come daily." she said.

"I will mistress."

"Nice." she said and went inside.

Next Dr. Sandra arrived. She was in a yellow bikini; it was quite revealing. Even at her age she had a stunning figure.

"Welcome, mistress."

She stopped and groped my boobs. Examined them.

"They have developed quite good. Take your pills properly they can still grow." she said.

I was excited, I still had a chance to get my boobs bigger.

"I will mistress." I replied smiling.

A woman entered next. I didn't recognize her. She was in a leopard print bikini, she had long brunette hair and she was absolutely beautiful, she was in her early 30's.

"Is this Esme's house." she asked.

"Yes."

"I'm here for her party."

"Sorry, I don't know you."

"Oh sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Scarlet."

Just then Mom arrived.

"Scarlet, you found the house. You look beautiful." mom said.

"Thank you." she replied.

"This is my daughter Roxie."

"So, you are Roxie. You are such a cutie, I was really excited to meet you." Scarlet said.

"Thank you, mistress." I replied.

"Well trained too. You are a treasure." she said and mom led her inside.

Mom called me and asked me to bring the drinks. I went inside and made the cocktails according to her instructions and poured them in a glass and placed them on a tray and took it to the guests. I served them, mom then asked me to put the tray inside and return. When I returned all of them had arranged their chairs in a semicircle. Mom asked me to stand in the middle.

"I have an announcement to make today." mom said.

I gasped.

"My Daughter Roxie who was formerly my son Ron, has reached a milestone in his transformation journey and I have invited you all to show how much she had changed."

Scarlet took my photo.

"Remove your apron and panty Roxie." mom ordered.

I looked at them, all of them had seen me naked except Scarlet. I didn't move.

"Are you shy sissy?" Ms. Robin asked.

"No, mistress."

"Then go on, remove them. We all are girls here you have nothing to hide."

I removed my apron and then my panties and exposed my limp clitty to them, I felt so excited exposing myself like this, nut felt nothing in my clitty.

"It is so small now." Janet said.

"It looks so cute." jessie remarked.

"The treatments have done wonders." Sandra said and asked me to come closer. I did. She pinched it with her thumb and index finger.

"Do you feel anything?" she asked.

"It hurts a little." I replied.

She jerked it a little. I didn't make any movement. Sandra smiled.

"It's done, there is no return now."

"Yes, she is completely limp now." mom said happily.

Scarlet came closer and took a photo of me, then took another photo of my limp clitty.

"She is the perfect topic to write an article about." Scarlet said.

"Article?" I asked.

"Yes, hasn't Esme told you. I'm an editor in the magazine 'Sissification'. She invited me to write an article about you." she explained.

I looked at mom.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you, I was too excited after seeing you today." mom said.

"I would like to interview Esme and Robin first, then I will move to Roxie." Scarlet said and took out a voice recorder.

I picked up my panties and went to the side to wear them, it slipped from my hands and fell into the pool.

"Don't worry about them just wear the apron and come back here." mom said.

I tied the apron, it was of no use, my clitty was clearly visible. I went back to them.

"So, Robin you were the one to who started her sissification?" Scarlet asked.

"Yes." Ms. Robin replied.

"Why did you think of transforming him?"

"Well, I have known him for quite some time. He was never been a real man. He was often bullied in school, I told him to stand up for himself but he never did. I tried to help him so I agreed to be her tutor. When I caught him watching sissy porn, I got the perfect idea. What if he can never be a man, she can at least be a perfect sissy. I couldn't see her lost anymore."

"That's so wonderful. All teachers should support their students like this. Now tell me what did you do to transform him?"

"At first, I taught her to be submissive, obey to my every command or get punished. I made her kiss my boots and obey my commands. Then I made her wear panties and when she didn't resist, I changed her entire wardrobe and taught her other feminine things like walking in heels, how to put makeup and other things. Things got really good when I got her to start her to take hormones. They really helped a lot, her body and voice changed and the exercise also helped. When all was done, I asked her to do a series of tasks like masturbating in the park in lingerie and whored her out. Things got really well when Esme left town and Roxie had to stay with me. It was then I transformed her completely and she became a perfect sissy." Ms. Robin replied.

"I will get the details from you later. I want to know your views about chastity." Scarlet asked.

"Chastity is a must for sissies. It helps in controlling them, if you cage them, they become much more submissive and follow your every command without question."

"Thank you, Robin, it was wonderful talking to you. Now Esme I would like to talk to you." Scarlet said.

Mom turned towards her.

"Esme what do you think about Roxie's transformation?" Scarlet asked.

"She was really small even in her childhood, I hoped she would grow big and strong but she never did. Then I started thinking it would have been better if she was a girl. When I came back from my trip and found her dressed like a slut, I was shocked but as time went by, I realised I liked her more this way. I supported her completely. I even arranged for her first real cock. I really liked her as a girl and to make sure she never tried to go back I increased her hormone dosage and changed her body completely. I also insisted her getting her name changed." mom replied.

"It's so good to hear that, everyone should have a mom like you. Who supports her sissy son and wants her to be happy." Scarlet said.

"Her happiness means everything to me."

"Thank you, Esme."

I was standing silently near them. Scarlet looked at me and called me closer.

"Roxie I would to talk to you." she said.

"Yes, mistress." I replied.

"What was your initial reaction when Robin started your transformation?"

"When mistress ordered me to wear panties, I resisted a bit. But soon started loving them. When she got a completely new wardrobe, I was scared, but soon started loving the new clothes. Everything mistress did was to make me better. every time I look in the mirror, I see a beautiful thing looking back at me and I thank mistress for that. I love looking feminine."

"Well said, let us talk about chastity now."

"I was caged for a year. I was let out once in a while to masturbate. But soon mistress made me masturbate by stimulating my boi pussy like a girl. I enjoyed the sensation and now that is the only way for me to squirt. My clitty is now so tiny and cute and it never gets hard, I love it. hadn't it been for mistress and chastity cage I would have never found myself. I love chastity every sissy must have one."

"Spoken like a good sissy. How was your experience when you took your first cock?"

"Mistress had prepared me for it, I practiced with a dildo both in my mouth and pussy. When she thought I was ready she allowed me to give my first blow job, I still remember the cock pulsing in my hands. I was allowed to get fucked in my pussy, the first time a real cock hit my G-spot I was confused, I couldn't understand how could I feel so much pleasure. I enjoyed every bit of it, only when I have a cock up my pussy, I feel like I have a purpose in life. I can never go back to masturbating like a beta boy."

"Very good. Now, my final question, how do you like your new life?"

I looked at mom and Ms. Robin they both smiled at me.

"Without any doubt I can say, I love my new life. I finally found my true self. I was born to serve and only when serving men and women I fell at peace."

"And what about your limp clitty?"

"I love it, it looks good now. It was irrelevant now, I will never use it again, now I can focus on my real sex organ."

"Really wonderful, you are perfect. I thank you all, I hope my readers will be benefited from your knowledge." Scarlet said.

All of them went back to their gossip.

Scarlet called me closer and me to remove my apron, I did. She grabbed my clitty and examined it.

"Are you sure she will never get hard?" she asked.

"Yes, it done. Her clitty will always be limp." Dr. Sandra replied.

"Nice. I wrote an article about a sissy husband, her wife made him get a piercing on his penis. It looked so good on him."

"That's a good idea." Mom said.

"I know a person who does house calls, should I ask him?" Ms. Robin asked.

"Yes, please." mom replied.

Ms. Robin dialled a number and talked to him.

"Yes, he is free today should I call him now?" Ms. Robin asked.

"Yes, ask him to come now if possible." mom replied.

"Done, he will reach shortly and I asked him to bring some other items as well." Ms. Robin replied.

"Mom, I don't want a piercing there." I said.

"Nonsense, what better gift can you get for your new clitty. Trust me you will love it." Mom said in a stern voice.

All the guests continued talking and then I heard the bell ring at the door. I wasn't allowed to wear the panty or the apron. So, I opened the door bottomless. A big man stood there, blad head and his body was covered with tattoos.

"Are you Roxie?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Take me to Robin."

I led him to the guests.

"Jude, you found the house." Ms. Robin said.

"Yes, I got everything you asked her. But you know my price for those items." he replied.

"Yes, I do. Don't worry you will get it." Ms. Robin replied.

"Shall we start?" he asked.

"Yes, do it." Ms. Robin replied.

He kneeled infront of me and pulled a golden ring sharp edges from his bag. He grabbed my clitty and slapped it. it didn't budge.

"Her clitty is good to go." he said.

He rubbed a liquid on the head of my limp clitty, it burnt a little. He quickly slid the golden ring and it popped out from another point. I felt a sudden pain. He screwed two small spheres on both the end of the rings. I looked down and saw a golden loop on the head of my penis. He pierced it so quickly.

Everyone was staring at me.

"It looks so good on her." Scarlet said.

"Nice work." Ms. Robin said.

Jude gave a bag to Ms. Robin.

"Now give me my fees I want to leave." he said.

"Fine, go take it she won't resist." Ms. Robin replied.

He walked towards me and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, it was huge. He pushed me to my knees and thrust it in my mouth and continued fucking my mouth, when my saliva completely covered his cock, he pulled his cock out asked me turn around, grabbed my waist and picked me up. He slid his cock into my ass and fucked me. I was facing the guests and my limp clitty bounced with every thrust, the piercing in my clitty made it feel a lot better. Everyone looked at me and Scarlet was busy taking pictures. After some time, Jude came in my ass and put me down. He left without another word.

"Did you enjoy it?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mom.".

"Good. Go clean yourself and come back to us and don't bother wearing any clothes."

12