Sissified Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went inside and cleaned my ass with an enema and took a shower, redid my makeup and went back to them naked.

Ms. Robin called me towards her and handed me some clothes. It was a red checked micro skirt and a white blouse without any buttons, a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of black high heels. I put on the skirt it, my ass and clitty weren't completely hidden and even a slow blow of wind would expose it. the blouse ended below my breasts and had to be tied as it didn't have any buttons. I put the stockings and the heel. I looked like a slutty school girl. Mom came out of the house in a short purple tube dress, she looked stunning.

"Scarlet wanted a photo of us, to help her readers understand how sissy daughters are better than beta sons. Something is missing." mom said.

Ms. Robin handed her a leather rope. Mom lifted my skirt and attached the rope to the piercing on my clitty, and tugged it. It hurt a little.

We posed as Scarlet took pictures.

"This will help my readers so much." Scarlet said.

"Would you like to write an article about sissy whores?" mom asked.

"I would love to." Scarlet replied.

"Let us go then." Mom said.

It was around 6 now and the sun had gone down. Mom held the leash and tugged me. I understood and followed her. We moved out of the house and walked towards the community park. We all the way there, some of the neighbours saw us and smiled. I was burning with shame now. all the other guests followed us as we walked to the park and Scarlet took some pictures. We reached the park it was pretty dark now. Mom led me holding on to the leash and the others maintained a distance and Scarlet came with us. Mom noticed a man sitting on the bench and walked towards her with me following behind.

"Would you like to meet my daughter?" Mom asked.

The man looked at us and examined me.

"She looks interesting. Is she really your daughter?" he asked.

"Well, she is my sissy daughter."

"Really, I always wanted to try a sissy, she is pretty. I will take her."

"Did you hear that, Roxie?" mom asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Go with this gentleman." she said handing him the leash.

He grabbed the leash and led me back to the bench. He sat on the bench and asked me to remove his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down. His cock sprang up, it was quite big. I kissed the tip and slowly started sucking him, I went deeper till his whole cock was in my mouth. He groped my breast and tore the blouse and threw it away. He pinched my nipples and played with them. I continued sucking him. After sometime he asked me to stop. I put my hands on the bench and pushed my ass up giving him a clear view of my ass. he pulled the skirt down and pulled out the butt plug. He gently slid his cock in and started pounding.

"Your ass is so tight, I love it." he screamed.

He continued pounding my ass and spanked me hard, my ass was burning with pain, tears welled up in my eyes. He continued fucking me, precum started to dribble out of my clitty, he hit my prostate hard and came in my ass, I squirted at the same time.

"That was a sweet piece of ass." he said and spanked me one again.

He grabbed the leash and led me back to my mom, he held my skirt in his hand.

"That's the best ass I ever had." he told mom.

"Glad to hear that." mom replied.

"I will be keeping the skirt as a memory." he said and handed mom two hundred dollars.

"This is too much." mom said.

"That's for the skirt and other clothes." he replied.

Mom smiled.

"Pleasure doing business with you." mom said.

He nodded and left, sniffing my skirt as he walked away.

Mom held the leash and walked us back to the house, I was naked and only wearing the stockings and heels, a lot of people saw me before I got to my house. I was walking naked on the streets and my mom was leading me with a leash attached to my clitty. It was so embarrassing.

I got back to my house. Ms. Robin had recorded everything and Scarlet had taken a lot of pictures.

"This will be a very good article, thank you for your help. You will be receiving your complimentary copy of the magazine in a few days." Scarlet said.

They prepared to leave. I kissed everyone's feet and said good bye. I went to my room and got into bed. I was a tiring day. I took a last look at my pierced limp clitty. Thinking about how my life will be from now on, I went to sleep.

To be continued...

12