Sissified Ch. 18

Story Info
Roxie goes back to school.
2.7k words
4.52
21.5k
17

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighteenth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

******

It was 9 in the morning and I was cooking breakfast for mom. After the treatment done by Dr. Sandra, my body felt different. Somehow, I felt more feminine, my skin got smoother, voice had become even more feminine and my breasts had also gone up a size; they felt like C cups now. None of my old bras fit me anymore, and neither mom nor Mistress Robin had free time to take me shopping to get some. So now I spent my days without wearing one, it sure felt different but it was also exciting. Every time I took out trash in my skimpy maid outfit people would stare at me and this made my nipples erect with excitement, as I didn't wear a bra now it was clearly visible to others and this made me even hornier and made me leak sissy juice from my clitty. Mistress Robin even took me out sometimes to whore me out, she made me wear tight micro skirts and fishnet tops, and without a bra I looked even sexier. The only problem was I was horny as hell, since I had the strongest orgasm of my life at Dr. Sandra's I wasn't allowed to cum, it had been 2 months. I was leaking continuously and this made Mom and Mistress really excited.

"Hey Roxie." Mom shouted.

"Hello Mom." I replied.

"We got to get you some bras, you look sexy without one but still you would be needing some when you go to school."

"Why would I need to go to school?" I asked.

"Robin made arrangements for you to be home schooled, but it seems you have to attend at least one month at school to pass, so you will be going to school from the next week." Mom replied

"But, mom everyone at school knows about me."

"Don't worry you will get a lot of boys and Robin has made arrangements for you to pass so don't worry."

"But mom."

"No arguments Roxie, you are going to school and that's final."

"Ok mom."

"Good girl, be ready at 10 we need to get some clothes for you."

Mom ate her breakfast and left. I finished my work and went to my room. I slipped out of my uniform and put on a pair of pink lace panty with a denim micro short and a white crop top that was short enough to make my lower boobs visible. I put on a pair of black high heels and went downstairs.

"You look slutty Roxie, I like it."

"Thanks Mom."

We got in her car and drove to the mall. We went to Janet's store as usual.

"Roxie, you have grown so much." Janet said pointing to my boobs.

I blushed.

"So, what brings you here?" she asked.

"We need to buy some clothes for her to wear to school." Mom replied.

"Oh great, we have a lot of new collections please come with me."

First, we went to the lingerie section, I was asked to strip and my chest was measured. As expected, I had grown for B cups to C cups. Mom selected many pairs of bras and panties for me, all of them were skimpy, she bought a couple of lacey ones, some thongs and G-stings. Next, we went to the clothing section. Mom picked up some micro skirts and denim shorts, couple of tank tops and crop tops. She also bought some slutty dresses, finally we got some stripper heels.

"You would look great in these." Janet said.

"I want her to look the best when she goes to school." Mom replied.

We paid and left the store. Mom felt like having a coffee so we went into a coffee shop, she ordered one for herself and a milkshake for me. We sat down.

"Hey, Roxie."

I turned around to see who called me. it was Alan, the one from my class whom I had given a blowjob when mistress had first whored me out.

"Hey Alan." I replied.

"How are you, Roxie?" he asked.

"I'm good." I replied.

"I really missed seeing you, it has been a long time."

"Well, you don't have to worry about seeing her, she would be coming to school from next week." Mom said.

"Really?" Alan asked.

"Yes, Alan." I replied.

"So, as a gift for coming back to school let me treat you with an Ice cream." Alan said.

"I'm with my mom right now." I replied.

"Roxie he is such a sweet boy, don't worry about me and go with him. We will meet at the salon." Mom said.

"Thank you, Ms. Esme." Alan said smiling.

Mom got up and leaned close to my ears and whispered.

"Don't forget to give him a good time."

I left with Alan. We went to a park and brought two ice creams and sat down on a bench. It was almost 2 in the afternoon and also a week day so the park was almost empty.

"Roxie, are you excited about coming back to school?" he asked.

"I'm pretty nervous to be honest, I don't know how everyone would react after seeing me." I replied.

"Don't worry Roxie, you won't have a problem."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, you are pretty, and pretty girls don't face much problems in school."

I blushed.

"You really think I'm pretty?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied blushing.

"Thank you." I replied.

I leaned towards him and kissed him. He obviously hadn't kissed anyone before. We kissed and I slowly caressed his dick through his pants, it grew bigger.

"Someone might see." Alan said.

"Don't worry."

I pulled his pants and underwear down and licked his precum, slowly I started sucking it while using my tongue to lick it. I went deeper and deeper till his whole dick was in my mouth. I stopped and got up.

"What happened?" Alan asked.

"Let's try something new this time." I replied.

"Like what?"

I smiled and took my top off and revealed my boobs.

Alan couldn't control his excitement and grabbed them and started squeezing them. He pulled me onto his lap and started playing with my nipples, he licked them and sucked on them. My nipples were much more sensitive now, I was leaking like crazy. I took his shirt off and got down on my knees. I put his cock between my boobs and started giving him a boob job.

"Your breasts are so soft." Alan said.

It had been 2 months since my last orgasm, I was too horny to resist his cock. I stopped and stripped. I was completely naked in a park at the middle of the day.

"What happened to your penis Roxie?" Alan asked.

"It is my clitty Alan, and clitty are supposed to be small and limp." I replied.

"It looks really cute Roxie."

I climbed on him lap and let his dick enter my boi pussy.

"This is my first time doing it, it feels so good." Alan shouted.

He continued fucking me, I was enjoying it so much. His dick hit my prostate I was leaking a lot of pre cum. After a few minutes a felt like I was about to cum. I wasn't allowed to cum and wanted to stop. But I was too horny to do that.

"I'm cumming." Alan shouted.

We both came at the same time; he came in my pussy and at the same time I squirted from my limp clitty.

"Roxie."

I turned to see Mom standing there.

"Mom when did you come here?" I asked.

"Long enough to see what you have been doing. I didn't give you permission to cum yet you still did."

"Sorry mom. I hadn't cum in 2 months so I was really horny."

"It doesn't matter, you didn't obey me so you will be punished."

"Sorry mom."

"Let's go." Mom said.

I bent down to pick my clothes.

"Don't bother picking them. Alan, you take them. Consider it as a present from Roxie." Mom said.

"But mom I am naked." I said.

"Consider this as your first punishment."

"But mom someone might see me."

"You should have thought about it before getting naked in the park. Now follow me quietly or I will leash you and make you crawl to the car." Mom said sternly.

I quietly followed her with one of my hands over my chest and one covering my clitty.

"Don't cover them, Roxie. Be proud and let everyone see how beautiful you are." Mom said and shaked my hands off my chest and clitty.

I was completely naked only in my heels and walking behind mom. Being naked in public made me excited and made my clitty leak. Mom noticed it.

"Who knew you were such an exhibitionist slut." Mom said and laughed.

We got into the car.

"Let's go to the Salon now." Mom said.

I followed her quietly. Luckily mom made me enter through the back door, so no one saw me naked. Soon an employee came to us.

"So, what would you like to do today?" she asked.

"Just give my daughter a haircut which suits her face and some face treatments." Mom replied.

"Okay Ma'am."

She gestured me to follow her and I sat down on a chair. I was still naked and leaking continuously. She covered me with a cloth and started my haircut. She gave me long wavy hairstyle which looked really pretty on me. Next, she moved on to facial treatments, her massages were relaxing and I felt like I was drifting to sleep.

I suddenly woke up and left restraints on my limbs and head. I couldn't move an inch.

"Don't move Roxie. We are going to make you even prettier." Mom said.

"Mom what's going on?"

"Relax cutie."

I saw the girl bring in a syringe and fill it with some liquid. With a quick movement she put the syringe in my lip and injected the liquid, she continued injecting it in another two spots before moving to the other lip, where she injected it at three spots. After a while I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my lips had gotten fuller. They were proper bimbo lips.

"You look so much better with those lips." Mom said.

"I like them mom. Thank you." I replied.

"Only the best for my daughter."

I smiled and we left and got into the car.

"Mom can I please wear something?" I asked.

"No Roxie."

"It feels weird being naked in public."

"You didn't seem to mind getting naked in the park."

I remained silent. Finally, mom drove back home. I got back to watching hypnosis videos sent by Mistress. I slept early as I was going to start school the next day.

I woke up in the morning and got to my maid duties. I was making breakfast when mom came down.

"Good morning, Roxie. Excited for first day at school?" she asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Good. I have already selected your outfit, its on your bed. Go and get changed."

I went to my room, as expected mom had selected a revealing outfit. It was a tight pink crop top and a pair of micro denim skirt. I went to get my underwear but my drawer was locked.

"Mom why is my drawer locked?"

"You aren't allowed to wear underwear for this month, that's your second punishment." Mom said.

"Mom I can't go to school without underwear."

"You have to Roxie."

I remained silent and put on the top and skirt, mom picked up a pink stripper heel for me. I went down and mom was waiting in the car. She drove me to the school. I was back at school after such a long time. I just had to go there for a month to complete my schooling. I got out and I could feel every pair of my eyes on me. My nipples got hard and were clearly visible through the tight top, my clitty was leaking too. I slowly walked inside and Mistress was there waiting for me.

"Your mom has a wicked sense of fashion." She said laughing.

She gestured me to follow her and I did. We went to the principal's office. His name was Mr. Raymond.

"So Ms. Roxie, I see you have been home schooled for a long time. But, it's necessary for you to attend school physically for at least a month to pass, this is the last month of school so you must attend every day without fail." said Mr. Raymond.

"Yes, sir" I replied.

"But your outfit is inappropriate for the school."

"I'm sure Roxie can change your mind about that." Mistress said.

"How?" he asked.

Mistress pushed me over to him.

"Do your magic." She whispered.

I got near him and acted as if I tripped and landed on his lap. I stared into his eyes and moved his hands onto my boobs.

"Feel them." I whispered in a slutty voice.

He started squeezing them. I moved my face closer and kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed back. After a minute I went on my knees and started pulled his pants down and started blowing his cock. He was in so much pleasure. He picked me up and threw me on the table.

"Good thing you didn't wear any panties." He said and without another word thrust his cock inside me.

He continued fucking me till he came. He sat on his chair and pushed my buttplug back inside leaving all his cum inside. I licked his cock clean.

"Wear anything you want, just be ready whenever I call you." He said and dismissed us.

I went out and went to my class.

I went to my class. I could feel every one staring at me, I quietly walked and sat on a free seat. Everyone knew about me after my birthday party. After the class was over, I went to the ladies washroom, there Ashley was waiting.

"Long time no see, Roxie."

"Hi, Ashley."

"I really missed your rimjobs. Mind giving one to me?" she asked.

I kissed her toes and slowly removed her panties and got down to work after licking her clit and giving her a orgasm I was preparing to leave when I saw other girls lined up. They asked me to do the same to them, I had no choice. After doing them all I got up to leave. My tongue was numb now. I was leaving the washroom when Ashley called me.

"You are the best Roxie, glad you decided to change. By the way I informed Jamal he is waiting for you outside." She said.

I was stiff with fear, Jamal knew I was back. I left the washroom and there Jamal was waiting for just outside, without a word he dragged me to a room. It was dark and when he turned on the lights, there was more than fifty people. I understood what would be happening next. Without a word I removed my clothes. They jumped at me, within no time there was a cock in my pussy, another one in my mouth, both my hands and one between my boobs. They were touching me all over my body; playing with my nipples and clitty.

"These lips look so good on you." Jamal complimented.

After some time, they switched, every one took turns with me. After an hour or so it ended. My ass and mouth were full of cum, the buttplug kept it inside. There was cum all over my body. It was almost time for school to get over. I quickly dressed and went outside fortunately no one was there. I ran to Mom's car and got in.

"Someone's popular at school." Mom said laughing.

"Mom I can't do this. Everyone at school knows about me." I said crying.

"Oh, my sweet girl. They know what you really are. You are sissy slut, pleasuring everyone is your duty."

"But, mom."

"No more discussion. Anyway, you have to come to school for a month to pass."

Without another word we went home. I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I went to my bedroom and drifted to sleep thinking about the next day at school.

To be continued...