Sissified Ch. 17

Story Info
Roxie has a little problem
1.7k words
4.5
22.1k
19

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventeenth story in the series, please read the previous chapters so as to understand the story better.

**********************************************************************************

It was around a year after my nineteenth birthday, I woke up with a vibrating dildo up my ass. Precum leaked through my clitty. I woke up and got ready to work. I cleaned the house and cooked breakfast and waited for mom to come down. Mom came to the kitchen dressed in her black silk nightie.

"Good morning, Roxie. You are such a wonderful cook." Mom said taking a bite.

"Thank you, mommy."

She finished her breakfast and got up and kissed me on the cheek.

"You are the best daughter a mother could ask for." she said.

"Thank you, mommy. I will do my best to become the perfect daughter." I replied.

She smiled are turned to leave, suddenly she turned.

"Roxie, come closer." she said.

She examined my lips.

"Somethings wrong with you. We need to get to Dr. Sandra now." she said and grabbed my hand.

We went out the house and got into her car. She called the doctor, she asked her to come to her house as it was early in the morning. Mom drove to her house. Her house was huge.

"Her husband is a rich businessman." mom said.

"That explains the house." I thought to myself.

We went inside. Dr. Sandra met us in her study.

"Nice maid you got there." Dr. Sandra said to mom.

I realised I was still in my maid uniform; mom had dragged us out before I could change.

"So, what's the problem?" Sandra asked.

"See for yourself." mom said pointing to my lips.

Sandra called me closer, she examined my lips and seeing my confusion she gave me a mirror. I had a few hair follicles on my upper lips.

"I don't understand after all the treatments and laser removal. How can she have hair on her lips?" mom asked.

"Calm down. Its normal, the age of 19 to 21 is also known as second puberty where genetic males receive a huge rush of testosterone. That must be the reason for the hair." Sandra explained.

"How can we reverse it?" mom asked.

"Let me give her an injection it will be enough." Sandra replied.

She came close to me and gave me an injection on the arm. She asked to remain seated. After a minute or so I started feeling dizzy. I tried to call mom but Doctor said it was normal. The world started spinning and I passed out.

I woke up in the car, mom was driving us back home.

"What happened Mom?" I asked.

"Nothing, sweetie. You passed out from the injection, it was a powerful medicine." she replied.

We got back home, I had to pee so I went to the bath room and I pulled my panties down and sat on the toilet. I peed and when I tried to wash it, I felt a something I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a new chastity cage, it was completely metal and covered my clitty and balls. A tube ran through my clitty for allowing me to piss. My penis and balls were covered and I couldn't see them. I rushed to mom.

"Mom, why am I in a new chastity cage?" I asked.

"Yes, you don't get hard anymore. But you have to wear it for a month. Doctor's orders." she replied.

She passed me two bottles of pills and asked me to take them twice a day. I didn't ask anything and went back to my room.

It had been a week since I started wearing the new cage. I was washing the dishes when I felt a pain in my balls, I ignored it. The pain got intense and by the next week I wasn't able to walk. I went to mom.

"Mommy my balls are hurting." I said crying.

"Oh honey, take this bottle of painkillers and eat one when the pain gets strong. It's a normal side effect don't worry about." she said and dismissed me.

I took a pill and the pain was gone. I really wanted to get of the cage. I wasn't allowed to cum till the cage was removed. It was really frustrating, and the balls only made it worse.

The last two days were the most painful, even the painkiller didn't help, mom didn't ask me to do much work in those two days, I lied in my bed crying.

"Mommy please remove the cage I can't take it anymore, my balls are paining so much." I shouted crying.

"Sweetie it's just for one more night, tomorrow morning Dr. Sandra will remove it." mom said and gave me a pill.

I took the pill and swallowed it.

"It's a sleeping pill." mom said.

Slowly I drifted into sleep. Mom woke me up next morning and asked me to get ready. I took a painkiller and quickly got ready. I slipped on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. Mom drove us to Dr. Sandra. We went to her study.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Mistress." I replied.

She came closer and examined me and took a little blood for hormone test. We waited for 30 mins and the results arrived. Dr. Sandra looked at the reports and smiled.

"It worked." she said.

"Yes, I knew you can do it." mom said.

"Yes, as you can see his hair follicles are now gone and his testosterone levels are non-existent." Dr. Sandra said smiling.

"I didn't understand mistress." I said.

"You will, soon enough." she replied.

She pulled a key out of her drawer and unlocked my cage. My balls had got purple and swelled up almost twice their original size.

"What has happened to them?" I asked.

"As you know in puberty you have a huge amount of testosterone, the medicines I gave you made you produce a huge amount of testosterone, and the other medicine directed all of them to produce only cum and trap them there. That is why they have swelled up and you felt pain during the month." she explained.

"How does this cure me?" I asked.

"I simply made you produce all the testosterone you would have had produced in your life in a month. Now all your testosterone is stored in your balls as cum. From now you will produce testosterone but in a very less quantity." She said.

"I understand, mistress. Can you please make the pain go away?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied.

Dr. Sandra handed mom her phone.

"Please record this, this is going to be great." she said.

I stripped and got on my limbs; Dr. Sandra put huge bowl just below my clitty. She took a silver rod with a round end and lubed it well. She came closer and rubbed some lube on my pussy.

"The more cum you have in your balls the more sensitive the prostate is. Did you know that?" Dr. Sandra asked.

"No, mistress." I replied.

"As you have a lot of cum now your prostate will be the most sensitive." She said and inserted the rod up my pussy.

It went deeper and deeper, it touched my prostate and I felt my mind going numb, my legs hook like never before. My body felt numb, I started squirting from my limp penis, ropes after ropes of cum shot out. It went on for quite some time, mom kept laughing loudly while recording it. Finally, when it stopped, Dr. Sandra removed the bowl and I fell on my stomach, I could barely move. This was the strongest orgasm ever. I looked at the bowl, there was almost 200ml of cum in there.

"You are such a butt slut." mom said laughing.

"All it took was one press at your sissy button to make you squirt like crazy." Dr. Sandra said laughing.

I was burning with shame, yet I didn't have the energy to even reply.

Mom came closer and took a look at my limp clitty.

"Your balls look cute now." she said caressing them. They were so much sensitive now. They had even gotten smaller than before.

"Now you don't have to worry about any other problems, this was her last chance. There is now going back now." Dr. Sandra said.

"What last chance?" I asked.

"Well, it was your puberty, if you wanted you would have gone back to living like a limp dicked boy as you would have had a lot of testosterones for the next 3 years. I asked your mom but she didn't want that." Dr. Sandra said.

I looked at mom.

"Thank you, mom. I never want to be a boy again." I said.

"Don't worry sweetie. You never were nor you will ever be a man. You are my pretty sissy daughter." Mom said.

"Anyway, she is completely sterile now." Dr. Sandra said.

"Perfect." Mom said with a smile.

"Was she a virgin?" Dr. Sandra asked.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter, she already lost the ability to get hard. There was no way she could use her clitty like a man." Mom said with a giggle.

"You are right she is better off as a sissy." Dr. Sandra replied.

I thanked Dr. Sandra and got dressed and left. I got into the car.

"Thank you, mommy. I will do my best to become the perfect daughter." I said.

"Nice." she said.

We drove back home. A man was waiting outside when we reached, he was tall and well built.

"Hey, Stan." mom said.

"Hey." he replied.

"This is my daughter, Roxie."

"Nice to meet you." Stan replied.

We went inside.

"I need a minute to get ready, meet me in my room when I call you. Roxie will show you the way. Please feel free to use her till I get ready." Mom said and went to her room.

Stan turned towards me and pushed me to my knees. Opened his pants and let his huge manhood fall out, he pushed it into my mouth.

"Your blowjob skills are better than your mother. Warm me up before I fuck your mother's pussy." he said.

I kept sucking his cock. Mom called him. He picked me up and took me with him. He gently put me down in mom's room and asked me to kneel down. Mom was dressed in the sluttiest lingerie; it was transparent black nightie with nothing underneath.

"I want her to watch while I fuck you." he said to mom.

"As you wish, Stan." mom replied.

Mom spread her legs and Stan penetrated her while I watched with sissy juice leaking from my limp clitty.

To be continued...