Sissified in Quarantine Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex gets sissified in lockdown by roommate.
1.6k words
3.93
115.7k
50
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story: Sissified in Quarantine - Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Author: Myrcella Garcia

Edition: Second edition.

Summary: Alex is living a normal life as a young man just out of college, but fate, and mainly the covid-19 lockdown, intervene, changing his life forever. After weeks inside amidst government regulations he decides to confront his roommate which backfires and puts him in his place.

Copyright © Myrcella Garcia 2022. All rights reserved.

Theme: Forced-fem (the series also includes in small parts chastity, cuckolding, ABDL&wetting, beta theme)

I know we all have different taste and preferences, therefore if this is not your genre under the sissy themes, do not worry, skip and come back to the next one, but please respect that others might like it, and we tolerate these kinks despite our like or dislike. All captions are for fantasy and enjoyment, and not to provide any opinions. The story does not intent racial fatishization, but it is an interracial story.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that this story contains NSFW and sexual adult content. You should not read it unless you are 18+. Every character in the story is 18+, and everything is consensual. The story is pure fantasy, not based on real characters or real-life events.

Sissified in Quarantine

Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Chapter 1.

My name is Alex. I have just finished university and started an internship in a new city. I have been sharing an apartment/flat with a couple of more people, one of whom has moved out because of lockdown, while another decided to spend this time (not knowing anything in advance) with his boyfriend, therefore during all this self-isolation I have been home with only this girl, Claudia.

The year is 2020 and due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) most countries in the world imposed measures of social distancing and self-isolation. This has been going on for over just a month, and in our country the government imposed strict rules about going outside. You can only do it for buying food, going to the pharmacy and other essential things. Even clothing stores have been closed, let alone my workplace that I enjoyed visiting.

To tell you a little about myself, I am a 22 years old young graduate and I have been average all my life, or barely even average. I am 5'5, fairly skinny and somewhat athletic. I usually workout at home, because I would be very insecure in a gym. I was never a gym-person, but I like sports, and I was athletic and fit enough, but not at all muscular. Some would even call it feminine, especially based on my behavior and personality, which has always been shy and quiet. As a child for a couple of years, due to my longer hair, I was even mistaken for a girl more than once.

As I said, we were in the middle of a lockdown and serious measures due to a major global pandemic, and we've been in this for a whole month. I thought it would be over by now. Many did not anticipated such an international crisis as this one, in fact, it was hard to see anything in advance now. So much so, that there were some major consequences.

People not seeing their friends, not going out, and most importantly not being able to date, see others, masturbation was a huge problem, that people barely addressed except on social media, and we all knew it was getting weird. People had to deal with being horny after weeks closed in your home. It was happening so much that some porn sites started to give free premiums to people. Everyone has been horny, but I was really trying to avoid it, not masturbate, thinking it would be better.

Maybe it was a mistake, which led to serious consequences.


I have lived in this apartment for almost a year. I had one major argument, you guessed, with this girl, Claudia. It has been building up for a while due to several typical co-living arguments about cleaning, taking out the trash, etc., and it got pretty heated. However, we talked it out, and it got better.

That was months ago, but now due to being forced into isolation, the tension again has been growing, and it got pretty bad regarding cleaning and who leaves the mess around the house. That previous experience showed me that she can be very feisty, despite the fact that she is not tall either, 5'4, and can get pretty defensive too, and yell if she needs to.

One day, she started to call me out. Out of nowhere, she appears in the kitchen and starts to get into it. I also brought up some examples from the past. I tried to defend myself. The examples were, such as her hair being all over the place, her tampons, which she threw out into this small bin in the bathroom, but she (accidentally) left the bin open, visible to everyone, which was not the best sight.

I have shared a big part of the cleaning, even bigger than her, but she interpreted my complaint sexist, thinking I said she should have been the one doing most of the cleaning, and got very upset especially for the tampon and hair comments. I did not really mean it that way, just bringing up examples that she is responsible for some of the mess we had mentioned many times.

We did not really talk about this one, which was a mistake. We should have.


A couple of days later, I was getting furious because I needed to go to the bathroom, but Claudia had been showering for an hour.

To occupy myself a bit, I started to do something else in the meantime, mostly to get my mind off my needs. So much so that I even forgot to go when she finally finished. About 10 minutes later, when she came out of the bathroom after drying, I confronted her.

I had to mention this to her. This time, we were right outside the kitchen, in a small corridor leading into the living room, and started a huge argument. It got more and more heated. As it usually happens, the old argument from just days before started to come up, and it got even more complicated. I mentioned the tampons again, to beat her argument, this time for sure condescendingly and making fun of her hygiene, and suddenly, when that happened, she moved forward and kicked me right under the stomach.

I dropped to my knees. There was a sharp pain from the leg making a temporary dent in-between the bowels and stomach area. I made the wrong comment and she did not take it well, but I had no time to address this, as for that second I only concentrated on what I felt. I didn't even know what and how it happened, but I started to feel a huge pain. She found a really effective spot, and not only did I automatically drop to my knees, but since I was gonna go to the bathroom anyway before this argument, I suddenly started to feel an unknown feeling. Not as unknown but definitely a surprising one, as my bladder was emptying right into my pants, and I was unable to do anything.

This happened in just less than a minute. All right in front of her, which made her surprised then giggled hysterically.

Now I lost it and started to tear up.

Again, I don't even know how it all happened. I was sitting there, in my gray jeans, and my boxers soaked in my own pee, and when I looked up, she just flashed her camera and took a picture.

With my eyes already tearing up I started to plead my case, begging that she'd forget about it.

-"Please Claudia, I know I fucked up, it was just an accident. I swear you were right, please just delete the picture."

She was not saying a word.

To my surprise, she quickly changed her attitude.

- "You know what, you are right. That was not nice. Don't worry about it," she said, as she put her phone away.

She grabbed a towel from the bathroom, which we kept for guests, and helped me up carefully, so she wouldn't get any pee on her.

She helped me out from my jeans and escorted me into the bathroom. She told me to get into the bathtub, so she helped me out from my boxers too. I was really in a shocked state, still not understanding how it all happened, so I actually needed the help. My mind still could not cool down, it was running and running the same picture and scenario again and again on repeat in my head.

Now she helped me get out of my boxers, and that very moment I realized that she was about to see me naked, which obviously never happened before. She slowly lowered my boxers and as I let it down, she got a clear look on my - at this point - slimmed away flaccid penis, which to the horror of mine, was even smaller than usual because of the fear I just went through.

I was below average anyway (just under 5 inches hard), but now it was as small as a little nut (about 2'4), slumped over to the side, which again made her chuckle.

-"I am sorry, I did not know about this. Now it makes more sense," she said.

- To which, I asked "What makes sense?".

-"Obviously I can see the problem, it is completely normal for little boys to have accidents like this".

-" I am not a little boy," I said (finally) confidently.

-"That's not how it seems, but don't worry, we will figure something out," she told me with a very positive tone, not even letting me answer, just helping me into the tub.