Sissified in Quarantine Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex's trouble continues in quarantine...
1.4k words
4.33
51.8k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story: Sissified in Quarantine - Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Author: Myrcella Garcia

Edition: Second edition.

Summary: Alex is living a normal life as a young man just out of college, but fate, and mainly the covid-19 lockdown, intervene, changing his life forever. After weeks inside amidst government regulations he decides to confront his roommate which backfires and puts him in his place.

Copyright © Myrcella Garcia 2022. All rights reserved.

Theme: Forced-fem (the series also includes in small parts chastity, cuckolding, ABDL&wetting, beta theme)

I know we all have different taste and preferences, therefore if this is not your genre under the sissy themes, do not worry, skip and come back to the next one, but please respect that others might like it, and we tolerate these kinks despite our like or dislike. All captions are for fantasy and enjoyment, and not to provide any opinions. The story does not intent racial fatishization, but it is an interracial story.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that this story contains NSFW and sexual adult content. You should not read it unless you are 18+. Every character in the story is 18+, and everything is consensual. The story is pure fantasy, not based on real characters or real-life events.

Chapter 2. Alex loses his clothes

I have just experienced the biggest humiliation of my life.

I am in the bathtub. I have been for almost an hour by now.

I had to spend some time there trying to think about what happened. The bubbles were crawling up my legs, as I was wondering, the same legs where not so long ago my wet underwear was sitting. My mind was off, in shock after everything, and I was trying to gather my thoughts.

When I finally came out, Claudia was waiting for me. She cleaned the corridor, and as I see she has already put my messy clothes into the washing machine, which was nice of her after the whole humiliating giggling. Thankfully she changed her attitude and was really nice to me after all the incident. I was feeling a lot better. Obviously, this was an accident, I was thinking, since she kicked me in the wrong spot. I was trying to go to my room to get some clothes out. I pulled my drawers out and to my biggest shock, I saw that to my horror all of my boxers were gone.

"Claudia...?" I asked her, being horrified.

The increased tone again made her made. She freaks out and starts putting me into my place.

"Don't raise that voice to me! What the hell am I supposed to know if this happened before or not? What if this happened before and your underwears had wet spots for example?"

"But?..."

"There is no but. This is serious. And I also did not want to start the washing machine with two pieces of clothing put inside, so to avoid that, I put all your underwear and pants in there?

"My pants too?"

"Of course, I actually thought you would be happy. I helped you with your laundry, and I don't think I should be doing that. You're an adult man, although...," as she looked down towards my crotch, which I covered even more despite the towels already doing a good job. I knew she referred to my accident.

I really have to start making her forget about that. I cannot make more than a day, with this kind of embarrassment.

"So what am I supposed to wear?" I ask.

"Sorry, I completely forgot about that, here, take this in the meantime," as she handed me a pair of panties from the drying rack. One of her pairs, I assumed.

It looked like she just washed a load of panties and bras the day before, which were now drying (already dry in fact) in the living room, just next to my room.

She had several panties in a wide range of variety, from lacy and sexy to this one, a more traditional cotton one, which had a couple of Hello Kitty figures on a plain white base, with pink hearts also decorating the cute looking pair.

"I apologize again. I really just wanted to help. But this should work in the meantime, at least for today, and by tomorrow it all should be dry and ready."

She said that with cute innocent eyes, just as she also handed me a cute pair of black skirts out of nowhere.

"Since we don't have diapers, this is better than pants. If you have an accident, the skirt would less likely be wet".

"Diapers...?" I asked shockingly.

This again made me really embarrassed, so I just quickly took the underwear. I don't necessarily want to, but what should I do, I have no clothes left for my bottom half.

"One more thing," she interrupts me walking away, "please, promise me that you won't mess up my clothes. I am helping you out as a friend and it would be really rude if you do anything to them."

"I promise," I said that barely getting the words out as I gulped.


I was now in my room contemplating what just happened a minute ago, and just as I was dry, I started to put on my... I mean her... panties. I was holding it in my hands up and take a good look at it, as I was not believing what I was about to do. The nice and pure girly piece of clothing was in front of my eyes, and I had to took a deep breath to start pulling it up first my right leg, and then the left. I was slightly turned away toward my tall bright wardrobe with a mirror on the front, and I noticed a growing bulge as soon as I pulled up the girly panties.

I tried to quickly turn away even more to hide, as Claudia was just in the door checking on me, but it was too late and she noticed the sudden strange move and saw the bulge that very moment in the mirror.

She put her hand in front of her mouth, and cannot believe what she was seeing.

"I guess you are enjoying my panties".

The sad reality is that even in my (HER) panties with a hard-on, my bulge was just barely noticeable, hence the now typical giggles coming from my roommate.

She approached me in the meantime and helped me, pushing me to turn towards her. She grabbed the skirt from the bed (I guess to show me how to put them on properly). With a sudden movement, she put her hand on my bulge on the outside, placing her hand on the white cotton, where immediately a little bit of wetness appeared, although neither of us even noticed this. She was touching the front of my panties with her hands, smoothing her soft hand over my small penis trying to stand up against the material, and at the same moment my penis shot the biggest load ever through the panties.

The white panties were soaked with a huge load of cum, and not only that, but the skirt in her hand, placed in front of her, had a couple of spots as well from the whitish almost translucent liquid. In fact, we both quickly realized that her top, which turned out to be one of her favorite t-shirts, had an eye-catching long line of cum too.

This time she was not laughing, she was mad.

With a strong movement she slapped me in the face, and started yelling.

"You little weirdo, you don't freaking appreciate me at all. I was trying to help you. What a little loser!"

Still I barely know what was going on. Everything happened so fast. I reflexively dropped to my knees in front of her, again, not even sure why, almost like the last time caused some sort of trauma in me, or her caring for me when I apologized not so long ago made me feel a certain way, and wanted to beg her again.I could not resist, and my eyes started to tear up.

"Now you will wear those panties and the t-shirt full of cum! You cannot take it off until I say so! That's your punishment, pussyboy".

A moment later she arrived back and threw a bra at me too. It was a beautiful pink bra, which matched the white and pink panties.

Clearly, she was starting to enjoy this position, and just like me who did not masturbate a lot for the last month, she was getting turned on but on a different level. As for me, I didn't even hesitate to put it on, I just wanted this to be over with.