Sissified in Quarantine Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex needs to apologize...
2.5k words
4.39
30.3k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story: Sissified in Quarantine - Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Author: Myrcella Garcia

Edition: Second edition.

Summary: Alex is living a normal life as a young man just out of college, but fate, and mainly the covid-19 lockdown, intervene, changing his life forever. After weeks inside amidst government regulations he decides to confront his roommate which backfires and puts him in his place.

Copyright © Myrcella Garcia 2022. All rights reserved.

Theme: Forced-fem (the series also includes in small parts chastity, cuckolding, ABDL&wetting, beta theme)

I know we all have different tastes and preferences, therefore if this is not your genre under the sissy themes, do not worry, skip and come back to the next one, but please respect that others might like it, and we tolerate these kinks despite our likes or dislikes. All captions are for fantasy and enjoyment, and not to provide any opinions. The story does not intent racial fatishization, but it is an interracial story.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that this story contains NSFW and sexual adult content. You should not read it unless you are 18+. Every character in the story is 18+, and everything is consensual. The story is pure fantasy, not based on real characters or real-life events.

Sissified in Quarantine

Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Chapter 5. Action

A couple of days passed since our arrangement started, and I was looking out more and more for news about the lockdown, but the numbers were not improving that much. There were a couple of weeks left from this for sure. This pandemic ruined many lives, and obviously I was not the biggest victim, but I could not feel like I cared. I felt selfish. It is horrible, but when you feel like your life is in ruins, you have a hard time empathizing.

But at least I improved. The first couple of nights I had trouble sleeping in panties, I was very turned on, and I had to make sure to not ruin those clothes, otherwise I would have been in deep trouble for violating our agreement. And I did not want to make Claudia mad. She started to look scarier and scarier. Now I was becoming more and more comfortable being in girly clothes. That shouldn't be good news, but it was in the circumstances.

By then, my next problem emerged. I started to run out of space in my wardrobe. I was a boy, and I did not have at all as many clothes before, and now the pile of clothes that I washed, started to grow, so I had to make room. A big part of the space was occupied by my old boxers and pants, which I clearly could not wear anymore.

To Claudia's advice I started to throw them out. Look at me, only a couple of days into this thing, I was gathering all my male underwear and pants, jeans, and putting them into a trash bag, which was going down and I will never see them again.

I started to put my new underwear in their place, my skirts, leggings, jeans and t-shirts also occupying their new room. Now it looked better, but as the days went by, Claudia was handing me more clothes insisting that I wear new ones so I don't wash them too often.

I wasn't even done with that problem, then came the next one. Since I had lots of food and water, I did not have to go out until now to buy new stuff. It was about a week from the day I was put in panties. But that moment arrived, after a week, and I had no idea how to do it.

First, I managed to convince Claudia to do it for me twice the next week, in exchange for me doing all the chores instead of her, since "she is not my slave anyway". We had to agree on something, so she would do this for me.

But after that, she refused. So when that first week was gone, I had a huge problem. She had enough of my problems, and told me to solve them on my own. I didn't even say thank you the last time she went out to buy milk and some fruits for me.

I had to apologize and convince her to change her mind.

I was knocking on her door, waiting for her to open it. I knew I really had to apologize, and make it up, even start begging if I needed to. But she wasn't really open to my apology, so I did the only thing which lately made her happy. I went to my knees and started to beg.

This clearly seemed to be the only thing working. As I was in the middle of it, suddenly, she took a step forward, grabbed the back of my head and slowly pushed it into her leggings, exactly where her vagina was. That day we have not done our inspection yet, and since this all started, for some reason, I became so much hornier than before.

I was into it. I started to lick her (through the clothes), she started to push down her black sweaty leggings, and at that moment there I was going up and down on her greenish lacy and extremely sexy panties, which were getting wetter and wetter. She pushes the panties down too and buries my face in her, and starts to extensively moan.

She was backing up, still grabbing me and pulling me towards the bed, where I continued the same thing. Now, I was also very hard within my panties, and started to do the same, and as I was grabbing the head of my penis and pulling it out to push it in, while approaching her, her right hand went out towards the right and grabbed something.

The next thing I know, she hit my penis with a large and hard-cover book like she wanted to hit a home run in baseball. I screamed in pain, the head of my cock was red, and it really hurt.

She was mad again. She just wanted to help and I was selfish and only thinking about my needs again.

"You little bitch. Go back and continue where you stopped, only with your mouth. That is your one usable organ you have, and put that small clitty back where it belongs," she commanded very harshly.

I, in pain and with teary eyes, went back to where I was, almost crying, but doing my best. I lost my boner, and so did she with her excitement, so I had to start again.

It took me some time, but was worth it. As soon as she finished, she had a huge moan, and I dropped next to me in the bed.

After she took two breaths, she turned to me.

"I can't believe that you thought I was gonna let you put that disgusting thing inside me. No girl would do that. I wouldn't even feel it and you know it," she said, looking at me and seeing that I was about to cry.

"Honestly, how many girls were satisfied by that thing? It is not even a penis, it is small as a baby's, or maybe a girl's clitty. Actually, seeing how much you enjoy your new clothes that is definitely a clitty. So small. So how many times, I asked you something?"

She looked at me, and I couldn't say anything, I just barely whispered.

"Zero".

"I knew you were a virgin. Why would any girl even let you look at them, let alone have sex with you. You clearly have problems, you wet yourself, you enjoy panties, and cum in them. And you are also a premature ejeculator, as seen before."

At this point I could not take it anymore, all the level of hornyness I lost because of the book was suddenly back, it had been building up, all the stress from the humiliation from almost tears turned into something else and not only I just shot but basically squirted in my panties.

And not only I had a soaking wet underwear, but my flared red skirt with white dots, which by the way was my favorite skirt (I mean obviously I wanted to wear my old pants, but if I had to do this, at least there were a couple of pieces of clothes I liked), so as I said, my favorite skirt had a huge wet spot too.

Ruined.

I would have sworn she had to be furious, but she wasn't. She had a grin on her face because she knew she had me. I was broken at that point, with no going back. She had me and I could not do anything about it.

This led to our second arrangement.


I was just laying there on the bed, thinking about everything that happened. How did it all transpire and lead to this moment? I was out of my mind. I could barely control my thoughts, or my body. My actions were driven by my new need for dopamine, this state of trance, and when I submit, I receive it. I was mortified.

Claudia got up from the bed, grabbed her laptop. She was looking at me from behind the computer as she looked mad. I had no idea what she was doing but I was about to find out.

"Should I hit send?" She asked, but I was not really sure what she meant.

"Send what?"

"The pictures. I am posting them," she said as I quickly looked up and turned so I could see what she was doing.

I immediately see that she was adding the pictures to post on social media and writing the post.

"What, no please don't", I start begging for my life. I started begging like never before in my life. This made her grin grow larger and larger. She was about an accidental move away from posting the pictures, even if she did not want to. The cursor was moving over the button, and if she had just accidentally clicked, my life would have been over.

She stopped. From this point forward she had me, and she knew it.

"What should I do? We had an agreement. You ruined my clothes again".

She wanted to know how much she could play with me. And I was a partner. I did not want to go down more. I just wanted it all to end.

"I guess we could do another agreement, and a punishment, bigger than the last time, so you learn your lesson," she exclaimed grinningly, "maybe we could extend our little contract".

"What do you mean exactly?" I asked while gulping.

"First, as a punishment, not even the agreement I want you to learn your lesson better."

"I got some good news today from work. My company has been doing very well, not only did not lose business during quarantine but we were gaining more. I was mostly working from home, and I have been really good at my job. Thankfully, others noticed this too, and I was offer"ed a promotion finally."

"Congratulations."

"Some stupid loser guy was simping over women in the office, he got reported, and he was offered a downgrade and salary cut to stay and not having it on his record. And I was offered to take his place."

"Wow, but what did he do?"

"Who cares, he was a beta boy. But for you, this would mean that I won't have time to do those stupid chores. You remember? The ones you implied was a women's job."

"I didn't actua...", I was about to say as I was cut off quickly.

"Shut it. Now for the first two weeks I want you to do all of them. You will be cleaning the house everyday, doing all the chores," she states clearly.

Well, I can live with that, I thought.

"That means all the rooms have to be cleaned, you will be washing the dishes after every meal, doing the grocery shopping, even my laundry."

"Your laundry?" I asked.

"Yes, of course."

"And that's all?" I did not want to do her laundry but I was not really in a position to argue.

"Of course not, silly. This is not even the contract. Please you can sign here, while I tell you what it means. I want to add a three-strike policy, that due to the accidents that already happened, if it were to happen 3 times, you'd be required to undergo my "solution", which you can read in the fine print, but let's not jump ahead. We all know we won't need that since you won't fail again. You said yourself that accidents happen only once."

"Well, I meant..." as I tried to argue but she was not having any of it.

"Pssst. And don't forget, you have just had this accident this past hour and messed your clothes, which means that is strike number one," she said while grinning.

"And what do you mean by this "solution"?" I asked, imagining the worse.

"You can read, don't you sissy? You had a huge problem controlling your urges due to these changes, and to save you from more accidents, we'll put you in chastity from that moment onwards, and then you will be able to stay limp and urge-free for the rest of this time while you cannot buy your clothes," she said while staring straight into my eyes with her really beautiful brown eyes.

I thought that she was out of her mind. I didn't want to.

"Can we arrange something else?" I asked. "I mean there are other options.

So, she takes her phone out, and shows me something.

"Well, this was you peeing yourself," and she goes to the next one, a video "and this is you jerking off during our milking, how do you like that?"

It was the most humiliating thing ever that I saw. My face was the one you would imagine, in our kitchen naked with closed eyes. She recorded almost all of it while I had my eyes closed. This was also the first time she called it 'milking'. I had no option again. I grabbed the paper and signed it.

I put my name down, and she quickly sent it to herself after scanning it with her phone.

Our agreement just changed, but at least, she helped me out with the grocery situation. She gave me a pair of jeans, the one, which least resembled a female one, and she told me that besides my panties under my clothes, I could wear my male clothes and these jeans, which really was the most similar to a man's one, still most people would suspect that is might be a female pair, but not the worst option.

So, I went to do my first shopping in female clothes.