Sissified in Quarantine Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex's in trouble after the contract.
1.4k words
4.26
33.2k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story: Sissified in Quarantine - Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Author: Myrcella Garcia

Edition: Second edition.

Summary: Alex is living a normal life as a young man just out of college, but fate, and mainly the covid-19 lockdown, intervene, changing his life forever. After weeks inside amidst government regulations he decides to confront his roommate which backfires and puts him in his place.

Copyright © Myrcella Garcia 2022. All rights reserved.

Theme: Forced-fem (the series also includes in small parts chastity, cuckolding, ABDL&wetting, beta theme)

I know we all have different taste and preferences, therefore if this is not your genre under the sissy themes, do not worry, skip and come back to the next one, but please respect that others might like it, and we tolerate these kinks despite our like or dislike. All captions are for fantasy and enjoyment, and not to provide any opinions.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that this story contains NSFW and sexual adult content. You should not read it unless you are 18+. Every character in the story is 18+, and everything is consensual. The story is pure fantasy, not based on real characters or real-life events.

Sissified in Quarantine

Forced into panties by my roommate during lockdown

Chapter 4. Down the rabbit hole

It was the next day. I was just sitting in my panties and skirt in the living room after having a horrible night thinking about what happened the previous day. I had been in complete shock, and when I woke up in the morning and realized that it had not been a dream, I almost broke down again.

The couch was comfortable, a little bit dusty now as in true honesty we have not cleaned it too much. Just the usual quick superficial cleaning in the living room. Who's fault is that? Probably Claudia's. My stupid roomamte who's fault that I am in this dumb situation with no pants or underwear.

You could ask, well okay, stores and commercial centers are not open because of the pandemic, only essential places such as supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and gas stations, but there was online shopping, in fact, it was booming. It seemed to be real easy for people to be bored at home and spend their money. Unfortunately my internship despite being a paid one was just enough to pay for a shared apartment with other young people or students in such a big European city and cover food and I have very small amount left for social life every month. I could maybe buy a pair of pants and underwear, but to replace my whole wardrobe of pants and underwear? Impossible.

So, I was sitting in my panties and skirt. I haven't put back on the tee and bra, hoping it would not start an argument with Claudia. The dried cum was still prevalent on the skirt, and inside on my underwear too. It made me feel strange. The whole outfit made me feel a certain way. As soon as I remembered that I was sitting in female clothing, I was so turned on and it was hard to control myself at all.

Not so much later, she called me to her room. She gave me another pair of girly cotton panties, plain yellow, frilly on the side. She also gave me a pair of gray leggings, and a white T-shirt. As much as I had my T-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, and so forth, she insisted that I had to wear them, since our agreement clearly states that I had to wear them "in the right way".

"Silly boy, the right way means that you have to dress nicely, and if you put on some clothing of mine, you have to put on all."

"Wait what? I thought that means not to wear them inside out, what kind of phrasing is that. You did not mention any of that yesterday."

"Well, you should just sign things without not asking questions. In fact, I don't want ugly hair, especially pubic hairs on my clothes, so it also means you'll have to shave, completely shave your body everywhere," she said assertively.

"No way, I am not doing that."

"I think you are, unless you want that picture everywhere on the internet," she shut me up with that one. "And sweetie, you are still missing something".

She said that while handing me my pink bra.

"But the punishment has already finished", I pleaded.

"Of yourse, but, a bra is part of the outfit, silly girl. You cannot go without one if you are wearing those pretty panties".


The afternoon, right after I had a nap and I woke up with a huge boner, continued with the inspection. I had to masturbate as she handed me a cup and was watching me. She did not let me enter the bathroom or do any kind of tricks. I just closed my eyes so I couldn't see her, and started it.

I stepped out of my leggings, my panties shining now, sitting on my hips, with a "huge" boner, which I was unable to hide yet. I also pulled the t-shirt over my head, but when I was about to remove my bra, she stopped me.

"That stays on," she said.

The panties dropped to the floor, and I was ready, not mentally, but yet ready.

It was really difficult, being fully naked, and knowing that she is watching is what made it difficult. That is also probably why I lasted way more than I thought. It was uncomfortable, which could have did the trick.

Also, the fact that about two minutes in, she started to giggle more and more, maybe because of the face I made, or something else that made her giggle before too (you know what).

The floor was completely cold, I could feel it through my feet. Finally, I managed to do it, I handed her the cup, and left with my head down and all my pride out of the window.


As the days went by, I tried on and wore more and more silky, frilly, girly clothes. Skirts, bras, panties, t-shirts, all mostly her less-used stuff, that she had in her closet but not really wore. That is why they were mostly girly. As she explained, most girls still have those comfy clothes, they just don't wear them outside, especially not when they want to impress boys. I guess I was lucky that she had lots of clothes that she could hand me.

After a couple of days complications started to happen, one after another. This was the first one.

"I think it would be time that you do your laundry," she told me but I was looking back at her like I did not speak the same language.

"I don't know about that. Maybe you could do it for me, I mean at the end of the day, they are your clothes, aren't they?" I asked, to which she just laughed in my face when I suggested that.

"Oh baby, they are yours now. The leggings, the bras, the panties, all of it. Be proud, you are so pretty," which definitely made me gulp strangely.

And there I was, loading the washing machine with my girly clothes, helpless due to the situation I was in. I had to hand-wash my bras, so they are not ruined, even though I think she was not hand-washing hers. I can understand why (since it is such a hustle, I was reasoning in my head).

In the meantime, I hadn't realized back then how I was doing more and more chores. The power clearly started to shift in the apartment. I was becoming more and more submissive, while she was more and more dominant. I had no idea how much she was enjoying it. It turned her on, she did not need any boy now to make her happy and orgasm, something she had trouble with during the isolation (as most people). I was there, and she was so turned on, she would go and 'come' daily in her room after talking to me. I started to hear that more and more at night. I have no idea whether she planned it all at the beginning after our first isolation argument, when I was (at least for her) sexist, or she went along, and she genuinely tried to help me first, and I was burying myself more and more, but I was going down a rabbit hole, where there is less and less coming back from.